The Cuisinart Griddler is a very versatile appliance for cooking and it cleans easily as well. But if you are a Bacon lover I bet your major concern is whether or not you can cook bacon on the Cuisinart Griddler?
The good news is you most certainly can cook bacon on your Cuisinart griddler. In fact, there are over 261 er comments on Amazon from people specifically mentioning their success at cooking bacon with this appliance.
There are two major ways to successfully cook bacon with the Cuisinart 5 in 1 Griddle. You can open it up and cook bacon just as you would on a griddle hot plate or you can cook the bacon on one of the hot plates and close the lid.
Both methods will give you deliciously cooked crispy bacon however the second method will stop the bacon curling..
What Do Customers Say About Cooking Bacon On The Cuisinart Griddler?
As mentioned earlier there are hundreds of happy customers who successfully cooked bacon on the Cuisinart Griddler and we will look at a sample of them below.
This cooks bacon crispy in 5-7 minutes on both sides with no flip, no splatter when closed, and channels grease into the handy no-mess concealed grease tray.
- I love that I can fold this unit flat and make bacon, eggs, and toast all at the same time.
- The grill plates have 2 sides, one for grilling stakes or panini sandwiches, and the other side for grilling pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc.
- I have used it for large hamburger patties and just made breakfast with it… perfect for bacon.
- It’s perfect for pancakes and bacon on Sunday mornings.
- This Griddler fits great to cook breakfast (eggs, sausages, bacon).
- With this thing laid out flat, my wife and I can prepare a pancakes and eggs breakfast, complete with bacon for both of us in one fell swoop.
- I can have crispy bacon in 4 minutes, Burgers in 5 minutes, steaks in 4 minutes.
- We’ve used it for both fresh and frozen meats, sandwiches, and the most perfect pancakes and bacon imaginable.
- Especially good for cooking bacon on one side and eggs on the other.
- We use it to cook bacon (closing the Griddler on the bacon makes sure it cooks flat instead of curling up)
We wanted a grill where we can make bacon, eggs, hamburgers, hot dogs and other food you normally put on the gas grill. It is incredible in all these features.
- It is great to cook sausage (4 minutes) and bacon. After you finish the bacon, you can plop down your eggs to fry.
- This is great! Very versatile. We use it to make bacon, sausage, or eggs on one side pancakes on the other.
- Quick BLT’s Cook Like 4 slices of thick bacon in about 7 minutes. No splattering grease everywhere.
- Slap the bacon in there close the lid prep the other goodies and wa-la! bacon is done.
- I can then cook nearly perfect, crisp bacon in 3 – 4 mins, depending on its thickness.
- It’s fantastic for bacon – cooks without curling and grease doesn’t splatter all over the place.
- Great for sandwiches and awesome for bacon.
- The bacon is super because it is not all curled up and overdone the way it sometimes is when cooked in a skillet.
- I’ve cooked bacon on this, and it has the drainage so there’s no mess.
- I cook full breakfast on the grill when fully open. Bacon, eggs home fries all together without the need for other pans.
- I use it to cook bacon for the week and to grill fish fillets. Can’t beat it for convenience and I can always count on it performing perfectly!
It Is Wonderful For Doing Bacon Because There Is No Nasty Grease Splatters Anyway!
It makes cooks bacon crisp and perfect, letting excess fat drain off so the bacon doesn’t sit in it. I opened it up flat and did bacon on one side, hashbrowns and eggs on the other side.
- The lids open up, perfect for making pancakes or grilling bacon.
- What a great machine! It handled bacon, sausage, eggs, and pancakes like a breeze.
- One nice feature is that you can open it up flat and use one side to cook pancakes while the bacon cooks on the other side.
- Loooove this little Griddler! Bacon, steak, pancakes burgers … I’ve tried lots of things to cook in it … and it all comes out good!
- The griddle side is wonderful for making bacon.
- Thick cut bacon: crisp, no residual fat.
- I made bacon and eggs for dinner last night – cooked the bacon on both sides and then the eggs in the small amount of bacon grease left on the surfaces.
- I love this grill. It makes perfect bacon.
- Absolutely perfect bacon in rapid time and no fuss.
How To Cook Bacon On Your Cuisinart Griddle
The following video shows you how easy it is to cook bacon on the griddle…
In summary, the customer comments about the Cuisinart Griddle’s capacity to cook bacon leave absolutely no doubt that this appliance does a wonderful job at doing so.
The added benefit of the Cuisinart is that you can use it to cook your entire breakfast. Bacon, eggs, hash browns, and even waffles all in an easy-to-clean appliance.
You may also be interested in… Can You Cook Frozen Burgers On Cuisinart Griddler? (Quick & Easy) and Can You Cook Steak In A Cuisinart Air Fryer? (And How)