The Cuisinart Griddler is an extraordinary appliance that can quickly and easily cook numerous things but can you really cook steak on the Cuisinart Griddler?
You most certainly can cook steak on your Cuisinart griddler. In fact, there are over 650 er comments on Amazon from people specifically mentioning their success at cooking steak on this device.
If you are looking for a cheap and effective way to cook steaks, then the Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler is an excellent option. It can take a little practice to gauge cooking times because it is cooking from both sides, it’s not a skillet. You may overcook a couple of steaks and burgers learning.
You will soon get the hang of it and know exactly how long you need to cook your burgers and steaks once you have cooked one or two…
What Do Customers Say About Cooking Steaks On The Cuisinart Griddler?
As mentioned earlier there are hundreds of happy customers who are cooking steaks on the Cuisinart Griddler and we will look at a sample of them below.
The short of it all is that you can now grill steak indoors with the taste of an outdoor grill…
Cooked 12 oz / 1″ steak to medium in 5 minutes, then cooked a serving of asparagus in 3 minutes. Didn’t need to reapply cooking spray, and the food came off the griddle with no effort.
- I sear sizzling steaks and crank out custom lunchbox creations in mere minutes!
- Cooked an entire Flank steak on sear in just a few minutes and it was delicious, tender, and juicy.
- Works great for breakfast meals but also for grilling a steak for one since I now live in a small apartment without access to an outdoor grill!
- It cooks everything perfectly. Steaks, chicken, grilled sandwiches, even pancakes.
- We had a bone-in rib-eye steak last night and it was wonderful!
- Since it cooks from both sides, steaks, pork chops, whatever are done in just a few short minutes.
- Can flip open to a full griddle, with a lot of cooking area. You can have the flat plates or raise for burgers and steak.
- This is the most commonly used appliance, by far, in my kitchen. From paninis to burgers, to steak, fish, and everything In between including pancakes.
- I’ve grilled thick Italian sausages and steaks in it.
So far it has cooked everything amazingly, even thick steaks, cooks sausages really fast, makes excellent pancakes, and grilled cheese sandwiches are a snap, cleanup is a no brainier with the pop out trays just put then in the dishwasher.
- I can make so many different things and is great for both griddle and grilling purposes. I can make burgers, steaks, corn on the cob, chicken, pancakes, bacon, the list goes on and on.
- Burgers, steak, and chips cook in a matter of minutes and the cooking liquid is collected in an internal removable tray.
- Chicken, pork, hamburgers, steak, sandwiches, bacon, eggs – well I don’t need to ramble; it does it all.
- I can have crispy bacon in 4 minutes, Burgers in 5 minutes, steaks in 4 minutes.
- It’s perfect for steaks, chicken breast, wraps, fish, and paninis.
- The steaks taste like they were on the grill, hamburgers are TERRIFIC.
- My husband and I enjoy our steaks done medium with a pink center and my outdoor grilling skills are awful! With my Cuisinart Grill, I get it right every time.
- I also grilled steaks. I was able to get some medium-rare AND some medium-well – as people in my family like them in different ways.
- Heats evenly, quickly. Cooks steaks to perfection.
You Can Cook Sirloin Steak, A Ribeye Steak, A Filet Mignon, And More…
This is a really nice grill. I have used it twice to cook skirt steak and flank steak. I used the “sear” temperature on the grill and it cooked the steak pretty fast. I used the press to cook the steak.
- I did a steak the other night and was pleasantly surprised by the great taste.
- I’ve also used it for steaks in the winter.
- It was a long and sometimes painful journey to find that indoor grill capable of rendering me the perfect beaver steak, always pink in the middle with a light grill sear on the outside. The Cuisinart grill gets two thumbs up from me!
- In fact, my husband was the first to use it for a New York steak, and he was very impressed with the results.
- Makes the BEST steak house type of steaks ever & for a fraction of the cost.
- We have been surprised that it does such a great job on steaks.
- It cooks a thick steak in 6 minutes, chicken is very tender, and we could not be more pleased!
- Even made pork chops and grilled a steak. All very good and easy!!
- My husband is highly allergic to smoke of any kind, I can use this right next to him and he is never bothered. and wow the steaks are amazing on this, burgers outstanding and I have done pork chops and chicken also.
Needed an indoor grill for our steaks/burgers. We cooked our first meal on it tonight. It cooked a sirloin steak, a ribeye steak and a filet mignon to perfection. The ease of setting it up and the clarity of the instructions was trumped by the deliciousness of the steaks!
- Great to grill steaks when it is too cold to grill outside on the gas grill.
- We recently used it to cook steak and it didn’t take very long at all and the steak was delicious.
- Locks in the juices so steak, fish, and chicken are super tasty.
- I can cook 5 to six medium steaks. The grill marks are just like an outdoor grill… It opens into a two-sided grill allowing you to cook more food, at once.
- Just the other day I tried it out on some steaks. The wife brought home two big-inch thick bone-in rib-eye steaks to try. My wife proclaimed it was one of the best steaks she ever had: tender, juicy, and tasty!
- It is just so handy if I want to cook a hamburger or steak. It saves me from going out to my barbecue grill.
- I was surprised to find that I can actually cook four nice size burgers at the same time or I can cook two T-bone steaks with ease.
- This product grills thick-cut steaks great and also makes great grilled cheese.
- We have grilled steaks, chops, and hamburgers. The sear feature seals in the flavor.
In summary, the customers say it all. The Cuisinart Griddler can cook steak and do it very, very well.
As one person said, now I can have steak in winter with the same taste of my outside grill.
You may also be interested in… Can You Cook Frozen Burgers On Cuisinart Griddler? (Quick & Easy) and Can You Cook Bacon On A Cuisinart Griddler? (Crispy & No Curling)