Disclosure: We may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
What Is The Fila Brand Known For?
If you are wondering what Fila shoes are like to walk in the facts below will clearly show you that if you select the correct Fila shoe they do perform wonderfully for walking…
If you just want to walk for exercise, need a good pair of walking shoes to walk around the city on your lunch breaks or when on vacation, need a good fashionable casual shoe that is good for walking, need comfortable office shoes for walking, or if you need comfortable and durable walking shoes for work there are four Fila shoes that fit the bill.
By far the top 4 Fila shoes with the most er comments made about how good they are for walking are the following:
|Best Fila Walking Shoes:
Fila Men’s Strada Disruptor
|This men’s Fila shoe has over 114 comments made by consumers about how good it is for walking. This shoe is made from a blend of synthetic-leather and resulting in a much lighter shoe and therefore excellent for walking.
|Fila Women’s Disruptor II Sneaker
||This shoe is the same as the one above only the women’s version and it has a lot of color options. It is durable with a strong rubber outsole and offers plenty of comforts while walking with a removable cushioned insole.
|Fila Men’s Memory Workshift Slip Resistant Work Shoe
||If you are looking for a comfortable men’s work shoe then this Fila shoe has 105 comments about how good these shoes are for walking in a variety of work situations.
|Fila Women’s Memory Workshift Slip Resistant Work Shoe
||Likewise, the women’s version of the same shoe has 61 comments on how good it is to walk in at work.
Now let’s look into more detail about how good these Fila shoes are for walking:
Are Fila Disruptors Good For Walking?
The comments in the are for both the men’s and women’s shoes so I have joined the two products together here as they both are the same, below you will see what customers have to say about these shoes when it comes to walking…
Here is an example of comments related to the walking ability of these shoes from Fila :
||Is The Shoe Good For Walking?
|Foot, Back, Hip, & Arthritis Issues:
- After foot surgery, I have pain when walking, and standing, and difficulty with walking. I put these shoes on and they are magic. They fit and walking feels great! I call them my magic shoes.
- I have major back and hip issues and I can feel the difference when I have them on compared to other shoes. I have a lot less pain when standing and walking due to the support they offer.
- I walk a lot at work and had back surgery one yr ago and by far this was the best day of walking I’ve had in yrs. very good cushion and support where you need it.
- I have recently suffered from arthritis in my foot. I walk a dog and had issues with foot pain. With these sneakers, I have been able to return to dog walking without pain.
- They are perfect they don’t hurt my feet and my back doesn’t hurt so bad when I walk.
- The best shoe for foot pain. I do a lot of standing and walking. My foot pain is gone.
|Thick Supporting Soles:
- Comfortable and no issues during bending/squatting and outdoor uphill/downhill walking.
- The chunky sole feels really stable when walking.
- Super comfy and support for walking.
- It has good sole support for long walking.
- Because of the thick soles, your feet are less tired after long walks and add height.
- They are the perfect amount of chunky and feel like I’m walking on clouds.
- These are so comfortable. It’s like walking on a cloud.
- Super comfy and feels like clouds when walking.
- This shoe is like walking on air, extremely comfortable, in addition, they look great I’ve been complimented numerous times by others.
|Music Festivals & Raves:
- These shoes are an absolute dream to walk in. I didn’t have to break them in at all — just put in my generic insoles and voila!
- I love to shuffle dance, and these shoes are PERFECT for shuffling.
- When I put them on, I can’t stop dancing!
- He always buys these sneakers for comfort and great wear. He walks all day doing pools…..5 or 6 days a week.
- I wear Fila sneakers in a medical environment. I need a comfortable shoes to walk in for many hours.
- It’s very hard for me to find good shoes to stand around in at work. These glide well when walking.
- I wear them all day at work and I walk all day.
- Comfort for a long-standing time as well as walking.
- I stand and walk to work. Use my orthotics and I can walk all day.
- Super comfortable for walking around campus
- I use them at work because I have to walk a lot.
- Super comfortable for walking around campus
- They’re also super comfy (they have sort of a bounce to them).
- I bought these to walk around in Beijing and Tokyo. My feet never hurt.
- They are so comfortable too I’ve worn them to the zoo walking for hours and my feet didn’t hurt.
- I wore these traveling abroad and they were a lifesaver when you are walking miles and miles every day!
- These shoes are very cushy and cozy and I bought them for NYC walking and a trip to Italy in January.
|Great Casual Shoes:
- If you are looking for a good walking/casual athletic shoe, they are amazing.
- For style and comfortable walking, they are perfect!
- These are totally practical and sensible walking shoes for any guy.
- They are also comfortable walking in. I’ve walked in them in the city.
- I’ve been using them to walk in and out of restaurants along with walking in the dirt/grass.
- They are great for walking and shopping.
- Very comfortable I can walk and be on my feet for hours in these.
- Comfort walking and fashionable sneakers.
- These are sooooo comfortable!!! I am constantly on my feet and I feel like I am walking on clouds. And they aren’t heavy at all!!
- The shoes are light and comfortable. They feel really good while walking.
- Good fit, light, and comfortable. Great for walking.
- It’s very light she can even wear it and walk around all night without feeling any pain from the shoe.
|Good Walking Shoes:
- I walk and hike a great deal and would not consider any other shoe but this one.
- Excellent walking shoes.
- This is the best sneaker ever !! I just took a 2-mile walk and they didn’t hurt or anything.
- I love these sneakers. They are true to size and are comfortable for lots of walking!
- Very comfortable shoes I use them for walking.
- Great walking shoe. They are worth it, get them!
- These shoes are awesome. Use them for walking and have worn them for long periods of time and my feet don’t get sore.
- Perfect shoes for long walks, plus a great shoe for fashion looks.
- I go for a walk with these shoes for 2 hours without any issue.
- Super comfortable and easy to walk with.
- Fila. Truly the best walking shoe! I wear mine every day & for walking!
- The shoes give a certain lift to our walk.
- I’m overweight and on a walking plan to lose it. These shoes are ideal for long walks!
- I walk everywhere, these shoes have outlasted all others, thank goodness someone still makes a decent shoe, that doesn’t fall apart in a month.
So as you can see, people are well pleased with how comfortable and durable these particular Fila shoes are for walking.
Let’s now take a look at the Fila work shoes…
Are Fila Workshift Shoes Good For Walking?
While both sets of shoes do have different I have once again decided to combine them as they are very similar and it is just a matter of selecting either the men’s or women’s version…
Here is an example of comments related to the walking ability of these work shoes from Fila :
||Is The Work Shoe Good For Walking?
|Delivery Drivers & Postal Workers:
- Amazon as a delivery driver… I work 10-hour days doing lots of running, walking, and hill-climbing and so far these have held up.
- I’m on my feet constantly and need a comfortable shoe that can handle the everyday abuse of walking a mail route.
- These are great for work. I am on my feet all day and do a lot of walking.
- Fits perfect and holds up well for a walking postal worker! Very comfy!
|Best Works Shoes For Walking:
- These shoes are comfortable to the point where the last thing I worry about is my feet after eight hours of walking around.
- Best work shoes I have ever walked in.
- These are comfortable and sturdy for walking and working.
- Bought these for my bf and he found them very comfortable for walking around a lot at his new job!
- Very comfortable for someone who does a lot of walking at work.
- The memory foam in them makes them super comfy and easy to walk around in all day. Perfect for work, and the shoe laces never come undone.
- This shoe feels good even after hours of walking back and forth on the job.
- I bought these for my boyfriend who works sometimes 10-12 hours a day, on his feet. He says they are like walking on clouds!
- These are great for work. I am on my feet all day and do a lot of walking.
- I spend all day on my feet, walking literally miles during my shift. At the end of the workday, my feet are not tired at all.
- Very comfortable work shoes can walk around in these all day.
- I’m on my feet for 8 hours a day and do a lot of walking, and standing. They are comfortable and help my back.
|Office & Campus:
- I use them for work in an office, but I walk at least three miles in them every day.
- I wanted these for work, typically I walk 3000 steps or less, the rest of the time sitting in front of a computer screen.
- They just look good enough and subdued to wear with business casual attire.
- I have a desk job which includes walking at a fast pace around the offices and in and out of meetings, having a comfortable pair of shoes is always a great investment – This pair is very comfortable, I use it on the job and in the gym.
- I wear these every day at work where 88% of the time I am on my feet going up and down 30+ flights of stairs or walking/running around.
- Great shoe for lots of on-campus walking.
- I work long hours standing, walking, etc. This shoe is comfortable to the max.
- The anti-slip sole works pretty well as I work around automotive fluid spills which can make the walking surface slippery enough to use extreme caution. Fila made a good shoe.
- Extremely comfortable. I’m on my feet 12 hours a day walking through coolant and oil and these are wonderful. I don’t slip at all. Perfect!
|Kitchen, Restaurant, & Bar Tenders:
- I truly love these shoes! I got them for working in a kitchen where I’m pretty much running 8 hours of the day. These shoes are incredibly comfortable.
- Great shoes!! Like walking on a cloud. I cook and am on my feet for 12 hours. These shoes make my feet feel great all day.
- Ordered these shoes for my husband for work. He works in the restaurant environment. On his feet for hours at a time all day long, every day. He loves these shoes!
- Would recommend them to anyone who spends their work hours standing and walking on hard floors.
- I not only walk around a lot bartending but I also walk to work super comfy.
- These shoes are perfect work shoes, I work long days at a Walmart deli, walking constantly, or standing and cleaning the kitchen.
- I am on my feet for more than 8 hours a day in a kitchen and these shoes make it feel like I’m walking on a cloud.
- I work as a security and I’m required to walk a lot these shoes are the most comfortable I’ve ever used. The memory foam feels like I’m walking in heaven.
- Ordered them for my husband who walks all night at his job and he has plantar fasciitis. He loves these shoes and they are a good price.
- These shoes are very comfortable. I do security and I can stand for long periods of time and walk(patrol).
- I am a nurse, so I am on my feet walking up and down on these cement floors, giving care. Cement can put serious damage to our joints and muscles. However, since I purchased these shoes I have been pain-free
- These were for my daughter. She is a CNA and works hospice, consequently a lot of walking. She absolutely LOVES these shoes.
- I volunteer in a hospital and do a lot of walking and they perform well.
- I walk around on concrete all day, and these shoes are very comfortable right out of the box.
- Love the memory foam padding. It’s great at work and walking on concrete.
- I have flat feet and walk on concrete floors all day. These are perfect.
- Best Men’s work shoes out there for people who work on their feet all day.
- I walk almost nonstop on concrete for 12 hours 4 days a week. Most comfortable that I’ve tried.
- When you are on your feet 40-60 hrs a week these shoes are a great deal.
- I’m on my feet eight hours a day walking on concrete floors! The memory foam makes the shoes very comfortable.
- I walk on concrete all day, these are the right shoes.
So if you are on your feet a lot at work and your job involves lots of walking the Fila Workshift shoe is a proven performer with many people from different professions testifying of how much more comfortable they are in these shoes.
In summary, a lot of Fila shoes have no er comments about how good they are for walking. That doesn’t mean they are not good for walking it’s just that no one has mentioned it.
However, we are left with absolutely no doubt when it comes to the above four Fila shoes that they are indeed excellent walking shoes for a variety of situations and circumstances.
You may also be interested in… Is Fila A Good Brand? (Extremely Comfortable Shoes & Sneakers) and Is Aldo A Good Brand? (Shoes & Bags Receive Excellent)