We have found the best-elongated toilet seat that doesn’t move. No more worries about a wobbly or unstable toilet seat and it comes with a slow closing lid as well so you will never have to listen to a slamming toilet seat ever again. It fits elongated toilets perfectly and represents excellent value for money…
“The Best Elongated Toilet Seat That Doesn’t Move And Has A Slow Closing Lid That Doesn’t Slam Down”
What Reviewers Said About This Elongated Toilet Seat:
This Toilet Seat Is Comfortable And Doesn’t Slide Around
“The seat is comfortable and doesn’t slide around. After a month of heavy use (lots of guests) it hasn’t moved.”
- It is easy to tighten so that it won’t move.
- Instructions are clear and the hardware keeps the seat from moving.
- Snaps on and off so easily, sturdy does not move, makes any toilet look great, and the extended seat makes it nice not having to touch the bow when raising.
- This seat is so much better and it does not move around.
- No problem with the seat moving when down, all in all, it is a great addition to our bathroom.
- Always having trouble with the seat sliding off from one side or another, but not with this seat. It does not move around.
- I’m 6 feet 1 inch and weigh 290 or so. The seat does not move.
- The seat does not move while I am sitting on it and it is so easy to clean too.
- I now have the best seat in the house… no more shifting off the toilet rim when barely moving.
“This seat is solid, no give, no squeak, just solid. Last, it doesn’t move. Ever. Doesn’t come lose. Ever. The mounting method and kit alone is worth the extra price.”
- It also fits the toilet really well (better than the one I had) and doesn’t move around on the bowl.
- I was leary buying a plastic toilet seat, but it sits well on the toilet and, most importantly, does not move around at all!
- This seat installs firmly to the bowl and doesn’t move after installation.
- Very sturdy and well-shaped. It does not slide or move at all when you are sitting on it.
- It is very strong and can be safely tightened to keep the seat from moving when in use.
- I particularly like the quick release option as well as the fact that it does not move around (as some seats do even after been “securely” fastened).
- The seat is very stable, does not move and as advertised it closes very quietly on its own.
- I was afraid it would feel flimsy or not fit correctly, but it doesn’t move around (like my old one did) and it’s easy to clean.
- Will not move as you shift your weight… VERY happy with this product!!
This Seat Is The Perfect Fit For An Elongated Toilet
“This seat is a perfect fit for my Koehler comfort height elongated toilet. It was an easy install. I have installed many seats and this has been the best design. Instructions are clear and the hardware keeps the seat from moving. The slow close mechanism is super gentle. The seat and cover are solid. The quick release mechanism should make cleaning easy. You can actually sit or stand on the closed seat.”
- It fits the elongated toilet perfectly, does not shift about, and the slow closure is a new and wonderful experience.
- Finally, it is the right length to fit most if not all elongated seats but no universal seat replacement can match the original shape of various toilets exactly.
- This is extremely well made and a great design that will ensure the perfect fit on any brand elongated toilet.
- Very comfortable and fits great on my Toto Drake elongated. Can’t go wrong here, pops right off to clean which I think is the best.
- Best white elongated toilet seat – ever – lifts off for easy cleaning and fits Neptune toilet!
- So – if you need an elongated toilet seat, this one is fabulous!
- Fits my Kohler Cimarron elongated bowl toilet very nicely.
- I liked the solid feel of this elongated toilet seat.
- The soft close is perfect and the seat is long enough to cover our elongated bowl.
- The toilet seat fits the elongated bowl perfectly.
- Easy to install, fits my elongated toilet perfectly, comfortable to sit on and true slow-close.
An Elongated Toilet Seat With A Slow Closing Lid AND Seat That Actually Works
“Omg, this toilet seat is amazing! When they say it slowly closes quietly, that was an understatement. If you have males that use the toilet, (especially in the wee hours @ night), it will be a pleasure for them to use and put the toilet seat back down. All they need do after their use is just put the lid easily in position of ready to close and the lid will do the rest. Once they see it beginning it’s decent, they can leave. The seat will do the rest. It closes so silently, you will never hear it close even when watching it. Its like magic! No more loud slamming sounds when seat and lid are being closed. “
- Slow close works wonderful, as advertised.
- The slow-close feature still works perfectly even after many months of heavy usage in our first-floor powder room.
- I love the slow closing lid AND seat.
- Toilet seats I’ve had previously only had a slow closing lid, but not this seat. This one has BOTH!
- How can a toilet seat rate so high? Because its whisper-soft close and quick-release seat really works.
- The slow close function and the quick release for cleaning work perfectly.
- For a slow close seat, this one is the best I’ve seen or used.
- Best slow close toilet seats PERIOD.
- The soft close of the lid and seat are really nice as I now don’t have to hear seat slamming from children, but the main selling point for me is that I can actually take the seat off by pushing a button!
- Now, just a tap of the hand and the lid closes slowly without a ‘clank’ at the end.
- Love how easily the soft close works–as good as the Toto if not better.
- The whisper close system actually is genius and works perfectly.
The Best Elongated Toilet Seat For The Money
“Wish I knew about this seat before I wasted my money on several others. Well worth the price and would definitely buy again.”
- This toilet seat is pricey, but it is worth every bit of the money.
- These are WELL worth the extra money.
- This toilet seat really is better than most, and I thought it was worth the money.
- The Bath Royale seat is definitely worth the extra money.
- This is really worth twice the money, though I didn’t know it when I bought it.
- I believe it was worth the extra money for this seat.
- This item may cost a bit more but I would have been money ahead had I found these sooner.
- Some people might think that it’s over-engineering but the time that you save in cleaning it is WELL worth the money.
- Its the most attractive, comfortable and practical seat money can buy.
- The best seat for the money.
- Outstanding product for the money.
- It would be difficult to find a better seat for the money.
Other Excellent Elongated Toilet Seats That Don’t Move:
In summary, the BATH ROYALE BR606-00 Premium Elongated Toilet Seat with Cover is our clear top pick as the best… elongated toilet seat that doesn’t move. Once this baby is locked in place it stays in place.
In fact, the Bath Royale brand is so superior its other model also takes the next best position on our list.
You may also be interested in Stylish Modern Rose Gold Toilet Brushes