We have found the best-elongated toilet seat that doesn’t move. It fits elongated design toilets perfectly and represents excellent value for money…
No more worries about a wobbly or unstable toilet seat and it comes with a slow closing lid as well so you will never have to listen to loud noise from a slamming toilet seat ever again.
Elongated toilet seats have become increasingly popular in households across America. While some people may be surprised to learn that this is a bona fide trend, its popularity can be easily explained by the fact that elongated toilet seats make for more ergonomic experiences during the use of the toilet.
What Is An Elongated Toilet Seat?
An elongated toilet seat is designed to fit more people. For those times when an average round toilet seat is not wide enough, the elongated toilet seat makes sitting easier.
An elongated toilet seat is exactly how it sounds-it is the seat on a toilet that is wider and longer than a standard, round toilet. The elongated seat is large enough for those with larger frames and allows for more room between the back of the knees and the bowl – reducing pressure.
It is also a much better option for the elderly. Elongated toilet seats make it easier for individuals to sit down and get off the toilet.
Best Elongated Toilet Seat That Doesn’t Move And Has A Slow Closing Lid That Doesn’t Slam Down
BATH ROYALE BR606-00 is not only the best seat to sit on, but also a perfect fit for your stylish bathroom. The hinge is flexible, which reduces the need for drilling holes and hammering nails. Soft-close hinges ensure the lid closes slowly and silently.
A slow-close toilet seat will reduce accidents and prevent cracked toilets and pinched fingers or toes. Toilet seats are universal and fit all standard-size toilets…
What Reviewers Said About This Toilet Seat:
This Toilet Seat Is Comfortable And Doesn’t Slide Around
The seat is comfortable and doesn’t slide around. After a month of heavy use (lots of guests) it hasn’t moved.
- It is easy to tighten so that it won’t move.
- Instructions are clear and the hardware keeps the seat from moving.
- Snaps on and off so easily, is sturdy does not move, makes any toilet look great, and the extended seat makes it nice not having to touch the bow when raising.
- This seat is so much better and it does not move around.
- No problem with the seat moving when down, all in all, it is a great addition to our bathroom.
- Always having trouble with the seat sliding off from one side or another, but not with this seat. It does not move around.
- I’m 6 feet 1 inch and weigh 290 or so. The seat does not move.
- The seat does not move while I am sitting on it and it is so easy to clean too.
- I now have the best seat in the house… no more shifting off the toilet rim when barely moving.
This seat is solid, no give, no squeak, just solid. Last, it doesn’t move. Ever. Doesn’t come lose. Ever. The mounting method and kit alone is worth the extra price.
- It also fits the toilet really well (better than the one I had) and doesn’t move around on the bowl.
- I was leary buying a plastic seat, but it sits well on the toilet and, most importantly, does not move around at all!
- This seat installs firmly to the bowl and doesn’t move after installation.
- Very sturdy and well-shaped. It does not slide or move at all when you are sitting on it.
- It is very strong and can be safely tightened to keep the seat from moving when in use.
- I particularly like the quick release option as well as the fact that it does not move around (as some seats do even after been “securely” fastened).
- The seat is very stable, does not move and as advertised it closes very quietly on its own.
- I was afraid it would feel flimsy or not fit correctly, but it doesn’t move around (like my old one did) and it’s easy to clean.
- Will not move as you shift your weight… VERY happy with this product!!
This Seat Is The Perfect Fit For An Elongated Toilet
This seat is a perfect fit for my Koehler comfort height elongated toilet. It was an easy install. I have installed many seats and this has been the best design. Instructions are clear and the hardware keeps the seat from moving.
The slow close toilet seat mechanism is super gentle. The seat and cover are solid. The quick release mechanism should make cleaning easy. You can actually sit or stand on the closed seat.
- It fits the elongated toilet perfectly, does not shift about, and the slow closure is a new and wonderful experience.
- Finally, it is the right length to fit most if not all elongated design seats but no universal seat replacement can match the original shape of various toilets exactly.
- This is extremely well made and has a great design that will ensure the perfect fit on any brand elongated toilet.
- Very comfortable and fits great on my Toto Drake elongated. Can’t go wrong here, pops right off to clean which I think is the best.
- Best white elongated toilet seat – ever – lifts off for easy cleaning and fits Neptune toilet!
- So – if you need an elongated toilet seat, this one is fabulous!
- Fits my Kohler Cimarron elongated bowl toilet very nicely.
- I liked the solid feel of this seat.
- The soft close is perfect and the seat is long enough to cover our elongated toilet bowl.
- The seat fits the elongated bowl perfectly.
- Easy to install, fits my elongated toilet bowl perfectly, comfortable to sit on, and true slow-close.
An Elongated Toilet Seat With A Slow Closing Lid AND Seat That Actually Works
Omg, this toilet seat is amazing! When they say it slowly closes quietly, that was an understatement. If you have males that use the toilet, (especially in the wee hours @ night), it will be a pleasure for them to use and put the seat back down.
- The slow-close toilet seat works wonderful, as advertised.
- The slow-close feature still works perfectly even after many months of heavy usage in our first-floor powder room.
- All they need to do after they use it is to just put the lid easily in the position of ready to close and the lid will do the rest. Once they see it beginning it’s decent, they can leave.
- I love the slow closing lid AND seat.
- Seats I’ve had previously only had a slow closing lid, but not this seat. This one has BOTH!
- How can a toilet seat rate be so high? Because its whisper-soft close and quick-release seat really works.
- The slow close function and the quick release for cleaning work perfectly.
- For a slow-close toilet seat, this one is the best I’ve seen or used.
- Best slow close toilet seats PERIOD.
- The soft close of the lid and seat are really nice as I now don’t have to hear seat slamming from children, but the main selling point for me is that I can actually take the seat off by pushing a button!
- Now, just a tap of the hand, and the lid closes slowly without a ‘clank’ at the end.
- Love how easily the soft close works–as good as the Toto if not better.
- The whisper close system actually is genius and works perfectly.
- The seat will do the rest. It closes so silently, you will never hear it close even when watching it.
- It’s like magic! No more loud slamming sounds when the seat and lid are being closed.
The Best Elongated Toilet Seat For The Money
Wish I knew about this seat before I wasted my money on several others. Well worth the price and would definitely buy again.
- This seat is pricey, but it is worth every bit of the money.
- The high gloss finish makes it looks like you just cleaned the toilet and the removable seat makes it easy to completely clean with soap and water.
- These are WELL worth the extra money.
- This toilet seat really is better than most, and I thought it was worth the money.
- The Bath Royale seat is definitely worth the extra money.
- This is really worth twice the money, though I didn’t know it when I bought it.
- I believe it was worth the extra money for this seat.
- This item may cost a bit more but I would have been money ahead had I found these sooner.
- Some people might think that it’s over-engineering but the time that you save in cleaning it is WELL worth the money.
- It’s the most attractive, comfortable, and practical seat money can buy.
- The best seat for the money.
- Outstanding product for the money.
- It would be difficult to find a better seat for the money.
Other Excellent Elongated Toilet Seats That Don’t Move:
If you want to make sure every toilet visit is a pleasant one, Bath Royale’s slow-close toilet seats are the perfect match for your needs. Seats fit standard round toilets.
The slow-close mechanism creates a gentle closing action that prevents pinched fingers and accidentally cracked toilets.
This is done with an electronically controlled braking system that works by applying pressure to the seat and/or lid when open.
The seat will lower to just above the floor, before coming to a gentle stop. A help button can be activated at any time should you require assistance.
This toilet seat is the best! Very highly recommend. Was easy to install and has some very nice design touches, such as anti-skid rubber coatings on the mounts.
Once you tighten the mounts down that anti-skid coating grips and that seat isn’t moving. The contour is very nice and it is SOLID even for a 300+ lb guy like myself.
- The quiet close toilet seat is very comfortable and moves nowhere when seated on it, no matter if you are large as I am (260 “not proud of that”) or very light as my wife and friends.
- After trying two Toto brand soft-close toilet seats that never fit properly and slipped, this one fits perfectly and does not move.
- The quiet close is amazing and the bumpers on the underside of the seat keep it from loosening and moving when sitting down.
- I love that the lid doesn’t slam.
- Very sturdy, and very secure installation method so the seat does not move around as some do.
- The slow closing mechanism works very well.
- It doesn’t move around when you sit on it.
- The rubber feet on the seat prevent it from moving like some inferior products.
- Super quiet close on the self-close and when seated, it is like glue as it doesn’t move at all.
The Stonewood toilet seat offers a versatile design that complements many bathroom styles. Compatible with most round-front one- or two-piece toilets, the compression-molded wood seat provides a substantial look and feel.
The white plastic hinges offer added durability, and the molded-plastic cover encloses the wood to provide clean lines and a streamlined appearance. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Once you buy a Kohler Oval Seat, you’ll never want another seat. This was perfect for our home. You should get yourself one; go ahead treat yourself to a great seat. Once installed, it stays where you put it unlike plastic toilet seats.
- I tightened them all the way and the seat is not loose and does not move around like the previous seat.
- But this molded wood seat is nice and sturdy, doesn’t move around when you sit on it, and the lid is comfy and sturdy.
- It is easy to install and it doesn’t move side to side like my old one.
- This molded wood seat doesn’t move around and keep loosening like the cheaper ones
The Kohler K-4647-0 Stonewood toilet seat combines the beauty of natural wood with the durability of a molded plastic hinge.
Featuring a contoured design that fits most elongated toilets, this seat features a non-slip, anti-bacterial bumper and is easily removable for cleaning.
I’ve purchased 3-4 seats in the last 10 years and this is my favorite. Like how you can sanitize easily, doesn’t move at all and is surprisingly comfortable despite being accustomed to a padded seat.
- It doesn’t move around and easily supports the weight of an average adult.
- Our old one would slide around all over the place. This seat does not move!
- It’s comfortable and easy to clean.
- It does not move as our previous toilet seats did.
- I especially like the feature that stops it from moving laterally, something that most of our previous seats seem to suffer from almost right after installation.
- It fits my elongated toilet bowl, doesn’t move around, and is comfortable to sit on.
- The slow-close lid has relieved me of one more task; I think this is what it’s like to be rich.
- Great quality and a nice SLOW close so no more smooshed… Anything!
- The slow close feature is a must-have for domestic harmony.
Whether your seat is metal, wood, or plastic, MAYFAIR will help keep your bathroom neat and tidy. The STA-TITE fastening system and secure fixings mean you’ll never have to deal with any loose toilet seats again.
With a smooth close mechanism, the seat glides silently into place every time. Installation takes seconds without any tools – simply reposition the white clips on the rear of the seat onto the felt pads on your cistern and tighten.
It is very quiet and rock solid, and doesn’t rock or make any noises whatsoever. I love that the lid doesn’t slam down, and it stays put better than our old one did – no shifting or moving around.
Everything about it is very well constructed and sturdy, and it was super easy to install with no issues.
- The gentle-closing, no-drop feature is great. No more slamming toilet seats.
- When you have either the lid and/or seat up, they will move down & close slowly & without slamming when you close them.
- The elongated seat fits our Kohler toilet.
- No matter how careless my 9-year-old kid is, this seat won’t slam down.
- That’s a priceless feature in the middle of the night when the rest of the household is sleeping.
- This seat doesn’t wobble at all.
- Truly makes the toilet a throne!
Do You Need An Elongated Toilet?
An elongated toilet is the preferred option for adults. Elongated toilets are specifically designed for those with mobility issues.
A regular toilet requires you to sit too close to the bowl and causes bending at the waist. Elongated toilets are designed with a much longer seat so those with issues can sit back without feeling like they’re going to fall in the bowl.
Do you prefer a toilet that allows you to sit higher? Does your disability make it difficult for you to get up and down from a standard-size toilet?
Elongated models provide added comfort through a high seat, and an elongated bowl that enables you to sit higher on the toilet.
In summary, the BATH ROYALE BR606-00 Premium Toilet Seat with Cover is our clear top pick as the best… toilet seat that doesn’t move. Once this baby is locked in place it stays in place.
In fact, the Bath Royale brand is so superior its other model also takes the next best position on our list.
By the way, if you want to experience an elongated attachable bidet toilet seat check out… Is Bio Bidet A Good Brand
Update: If you are looking for a heated seat. I have just come across another excellent brand for elongated toilet heated seats that don’t move and you can read more about the Bemis toilet seat here… Is Bemis A Good Brand For Toilet Seats (Easiest Seats To Clean)
You may also be interested in Stylish Modern Rose Gold Toilet Brushes