The Sun Joe portable electric pressure washer is an affordable and quality brand if you are looking for a power washer for your home. It is ideal for multiple cleaning purposes and is a pressure washer you will get plenty of use out of…
Watch The Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer In Action
This electric pressure washer can clean concrete, driveways, sidings, decks, boats, dirt bikes, cars, trucks, deck furniture, pool areas, and all of your at-home cleaning needs. It is also quieter than other pressure washers, very portable, amazing quality, great value for the money, and the ideal gift idea (even for yourself!)
14 Reasons Why The Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer Will Make Your Home Cleaning Chores Easier!
Here Is WhatconsumersHad To Say About The Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer…
Best Electric Pressure Washer For Home Use!
My father-in-law made fun of me for buying this electric pressure washer because he has a gas one. The joke is on him because he borrowed it from me after seeing how good of a job it does on regular home maintenance projects.
- I’m excited about all the things I can do with this! HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Sunjoe pressure washer for ANY HOMEOWNER!
- Best purchase of the year, it’s become my favorite cleaning tool. Nothing can replace its place in usefulness around a home.
- Powerful, easy to use, a must-have for any home.
- I used it to clean my porch, which has not been cleaned in 2 years, and it now looks like the porch when I moved into my home. I recommend this product and you need this for your home.
- Highly recommend it for the homeowner that needs a medium-duty pressure washer.
- It’s great. Going to start a business and send my teen to go clean the neighbors house. Great machine for at-home projects. Strong sturdy. Holds everything in place.
- I have a 2 story home and I used this to clean my bricks and siding with no issues of reach.
- It transformed the walkway up to my home from a darkly tinted and weathered concrete into shining white again. Even the pizza delivery guy asked if I had just had it repaved!
- This power washer is the best thing I’ve purchased in a long time. For a homeowner, this is a perfect solution.
- It made a huge difference in the appearance of my home, it’s now much brighter and looks brand new!
- This pressure washer is a must-have item for homeowners. I can’t believe I didn’t get one sooner.
Best Electric Pressure Washer For Cleaning Cars!
For the homeowner who wants to do normal exterior house cleaning and washing their cars, trucks, tractors, and boats this machine is a perfect fit.
- I’m in love with this thing. I cleaned my siding my driveway my walkways my car truck and the dirtbike front and back porches in 6 hours.
- Have also used it for cleaning cars (we have several in our family) cleaning my concrete driveway, cleaning my grill, and several other projects around the house.
- I use it every weekend to clean my car, and around the house.
- Both my cars came out perfect and now I no longer have to traipse off to the car wash every week to wash the cars.
- I love how quick and easy it is to clean our house and patio (and cars and everything else.)
- GET ONE if you are only thinking about residential cleaning work and washing your car. This unit will definitely do the job and some!
- Just the savings on trips to the car wash should pay for this washer in a year!
- For everyday tasks such as washing the car, this thing is amazing.
- Using the 40-degree nozzle is perfect for car washing and rinsing and using a foam cannon, but I have used it to clean my decking as well.
- You can go from an extremely high power stream which is very narrow and pinpoint (which I used) to a low pressure which is ideal for cleaning the car without stripping the paint off.
- The multiple tips are excellent, you can do so much from soaping and washing your car to power washing the house and deck.
Can The Sunjoe Electric Pressure Washer Be Used For Car Detailing?
Quite a few people are using the Sun Joe for car detailing even professionally. If you have a foam cannon this portable power washer is an excellent tool for cleaning cars, especially wheels and rims.
If your on the fence about getting this take it from me and buy it! I own a detailing company and bought this with hopes of having a small one to keep around the house to use… Blew my mind how powerful this little guy is. It cleans dirt and grime off of caked on rims like it’s nothing.
- I primarily use it to wash and detail my cars as well as a few other client vehicles as a side hobby/job.
- Perfect for mobile detailing!
- I bought it for my car detailing. I also bought the MTM Hydro Foam Cannon! These two together are AMAZING!
- The pressure is so strong it can be used to detail engine bays as well as wheel wells (fender liners) and rims. It will strip the dirt off with ease.
- I got this for auto detailing… Primarily wheels/tires. It works great for this.
- If you are a car detail guy and use a foam canon this is a great unit.
- I wish this was around when I was car detailing.
- Light, no gas, no noise, but has the pressure to clean cars, especially wheels and rims.
- I use it for auto detailing and using a foam cannon to get ultimate foam when washing vehicles.
IMO this is an excellent machine for any detailer, which I’m not, just a DIY that enjoys cars and detailing the right way, big point here is that you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on a pressure washer to get great foam, this will do the job, the important part is the GPM, not the PSI. get one, you’ll not regret it!
- I love the SPX3000. I’ve started a small side detailing business and have used the pressure washer a lot since my purchase.
- It is great for tires and wheels and bugs.
- Love my Sun Joe pressure washer…. works great on detailing the cars, cleaning the driveway, siding, decks, etc.
- I even used it to detail the engine bay on both my vehicles, I can’t say enough good things about this pressure washer.
- Perfect for my car detailing!! Should have bought this a while ago.
- Bought for son in law that details vehicles. It does a great job, really like it.
- When my 2800 psi gas pressure washer broke down in my detail business, this little great machine helped me to keep in business running, doing the job just right! Thank you, Sun Joe!
Can The Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer Clean A Driveway?
Despite its compact size, the Sunjoe electric pressure washer is very powerful and does an excellent job cleaning your driveway. It has successfully removed grime, dirt, and oil spots.
So far I’ve cleaned our garage door, sidewalks and driveway that were blackened (mold, pollen, dirt combination) of many many years and the wood on our deck. I also used it to remove peeling paint from our wood banisters outside to prepare for paining. I am obsessed with using this machine because it gives me instant results and removes years of build up.
- From grime on driveways to crud on cars to dirt on a dirtbike, this thing handles it all.
- Loaned it out to 3 friends and it did their patios and driveways without issue.
- I pressure washed my driveway that needed coating and it did a good job.
- We had 30 years of accumulated dirt and mold on our north-facing concrete porch driveway, which doesn’t get much sun most of the year. This washer took all that off and the concrete looks nearly new.
- My SPX3000 made my driveway and sidewalks sparkle.
- Very happy with the results, and now I have something to clean our driveway off with other than just your garden hose which wasn’t doing much.
- The driveway is looking very clean now and the fence is as if I installed new wood.
- It’s so gratifying to watch my driveway turn from black to clean concrete. I just used water, but there are 2 reservoirs for adding cleaning agents to the spray which is controlled by a simple dial.
- Cleaned concrete driveway, stamped concrete/brick walkway, exterior windows, fencing, and our cars. Well designed, affordable, and definitely worth the investment.
- I have owned this washer now for a few years and it has worked flawlessly. I mostly use it to clean my deck and driveway/walkway and the power is good enough to clean both surfaces.
- Been using it to clean old oil spots on my driveway left from years of parking a leaky car. Works like magic — and very fast.
Can The Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer Clean Concrete?
It sure can! Just like driveways, any concrete service is at the mercy of the Sun Joe. In fact, many customers are very excited to report that their concrete is returned to pristine condition thanks to the Sun Joe electric pressure washer.
We used it to power wash all stone and concrete surfaces around our house and pool and then even the sidewalk in front of the house. Many of the stone/concrete surfaces that we cleaned had dark stains and/or green moss which had developed for many years (some up to 20yrs). This Sun Joe was able to clean everything.
- The soap dispenser works well. I’m cleaning everything, my deck, my house, the garage doors, the concrete slab.
- It takes off all the dirt and mold from the old concrete stairs and sidewalk.
- Just what I needed. Cleaned my filthy concrete porches, brick wall, and planters wonderfully.
- I use this unit to clean our concrete patios as well as outdoor furniture and other cleaning jobs where I had to use a hose and scrub brush. The Sun Joe does a better job than cleaning by hand.
- Using the 15-degree fan nozzle this unit blasted through all of it. Even stripped the layers of the sealant off the sidewalk. I was amazed at how clean and fresh the concrete looked afterward.
- I basically use only one nozzle, the Yellow one which is powerful enough in most cases (removing algae/moss from concrete pavement, fence, gunk buildup from the road.)
- Cleaned off our back patio – both the concrete and the wood – amazing what you’ll discover underneath all that gunk!
- The results were amazing!! It literally washed away years of stains and gunk off my concrete.
- Recently used the Sun Joe to address particularly resistant mold on the vinyl siding of my house and it worked well to remove grime from the concrete foundation.
- I can use it to clean off the concrete around the house now: patio, porch, driveway, and garage. It pulls the mildew and oil stains out of the concrete nicely.
- After all the dirt, soot, backyard barbecues, pet messes, you name it, this thing obliterated those contaminants back to the pristine concrete I remember seeing it when my wife and I bought the house.
- It has effortlessly cleaned normal mold, oil stains, and grime from concrete and brick mortar.
Can The Sun Joe Electric Power Washer Clean Boats?
You better believe it… this powerful power washer machine can clean the entire boat from bow to stern. And it will have your dock looking brand new as well.
We just purchased a pontoon boat that hadn’t been used in 8 years. It had mud caked in the carpet and I used this on it. OH MY WORD!!!! It’s blue carpet!!! I power washed everything on that boat, bow to stern. I cleaned all my plastic adirondack chairs with it.
- It even has a soap tip for dispensing soap on your car or boat and then you can switch tips and move the dial off from the reservoir and get to cleaning. I have been power washing everything.
- I had my son pressure wash the boat, chicken coup, grandma’s patio, and the cars.
- Cleaned the grim off my boat without damage and a few more nozzles to choose from I recommend.
- We have cleaned the exterior of our house, the sidewalk around the garage, and algae and mold off a boat that had been in the water all summer.
- I use this to wash down the house, patio, and boat.
- Great value and a MUST for boat owners that are sick of scrubbing stains and dirt out of the Gelcoat.
- This is the best electric pressure washer I’ve ever used. Boat cleaning used to take me hours. Using this washer, I cleaned the boat in 35 minutes. Really clean!
- Used it for deck cleaning and paint removing and boat cleaning so far! It did an excellent job—very happy with it.
- I bought the Sun Joe to help with a boat clean up. I was able to transform the boat without any soap just water through the Sun Joe. A neighbor came and saw how well it worked and went to order one on Amazon.
- Used it for hours the first day to power wash my boat. Performed flawlessly.
- It even made the boat dock look new.
- This is a great power washer. We use it in on our deck, siding of our home, the bottom of our boat, and also it did a great job removing the “gunk” from our dock at the marina.
Can The Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer Clean Dirt Bikes?
The Sun Jow electric pressure washer is the ideal companion dirt bike riders and because it is portable you can take it with you on your dirt bike trips or to motocross events and clean both your dirt bike and your vehicles.
As a dirt biker I use this pressure washer most weekends, washing off the bike and truck. Good amount of power, and the interchangeable tips are great way to regulate water pressure.
- This power washer is awesome! I take it with me to motocross races to plug into the toy hauler to wash the bikes off.
- I spent many hours pressure washing my deck and I’ve used it to wash my dirt bike (motorcycle) several times.
- The little machine that goes. I’ve pressure washed two driveways, two houses, many cars, and many dirt bikes already.
- I use this for washing my dirt bike and It WORKS! The washer comes with multiple spray tips which is great.
- This pressure washer has been great so far. I use it to wash vehicles and muddy dirt bikes, nothing too heavy-duty.
Can The Electric Pressure Washer Clean Decks And Deck Furniture?
The Sun Joe is the perfect cleaning tool for decks. With the different nozzle sizes, you can use the pressure washer to just keep your deck clean and remove dirt, mold, and mildew, or you can use it to strip it back for a restain or repaint. It also does a great job on your deck furniture as well.
Works like a charm, powerful and fast. Did our slimy 20×10 mahogany deck in two hours including breaks. I’d forgotten how beautiful the wood grain is.
- The siding and deck were cleaned well without much effort, as was some brick I’ve never cleaned in 30 years.
- It is easy to maneuver around quickly and has the power to clean our deck, concrete blocks, and sidewalk.
- Spent three hours nonstop cleaning a different, bigger deck. It took the dirt and black mildew completely and easily off fast.
- Our composition deck was yellow from pollen and caked with dirt and algae between the cracks. The cracks were clogged and so water would stand and pool in the low points of the deck creating green algae. With one pass of the 40-degree nozzle, the algae came off!
- Embedded dirt, pollen, and algae are all gone!
- I switched to the 25-degree nozzle and went over each crack- and now the deck drains properly!
- AND after reading a about someone trying it out on their deck chairs, I went over my vintage teak lounge chairs- holy cow- I had no idea they were dirty! I thought they had just weathered!
- This power washer works really well. I’ve used it for a large deck with no issues. It is light and easy to maneuver.
- The pressure washer makes it fun to watch the force of the water turn my fence and decking back to a sparkling white.
- It also works really well on the sunroom awnings and the deck furniture.
How Does The Sun Joe Electric Power Washer Perform With Your Sidings?
Cleaning the moldy/green stuff that began to develop on the siding since at least 12+ years ago was a breeze and I learned that 4″ away is a good distance to hit it while slowly moving the wand.
- Had very discolored windows and siding for several months and the combination of this pressure washer and the house cleaner got the house literally looking like new again.
- It washed dingy rugs that my kids made messes on, cleaned the dirt and grime from the sides of my house.
- Recently used the Sun Joe to address particularly resistant mold on the vinyl siding of my house and it worked well to remove grime from the concrete foundation.
- Wow. I spent the entire day blasting dirt and ugly mold from my brick, cement, and vinyl siding. What a great time.
- It has done everything I and most homeowners would ask of it- clean siding, concrete walks, the nasty underside of a mower deck, or your vehicle.
- I spent an enjoyable afternoon cleaning my deck and vinyl siding. I used plain water to see how well it cleans, and it does a fine job.
- It did a great job of powering off the algae from the white vinyl siding on our garage.
- I did my deck, concrete, picnic table, and friends siding. It’s so easy to use and has such great results.
- So far I have used it to clean my siding on my house. the siding all along the lower backside of my house had green mold on it. This baby took it right off no problem!
Best Quiet Electric Pressure Washer!
Upon using it I was surprised at how quiet it is! I can hear our neighbors gas powered washer as if I was standing next to it. This is less quiet than a vacuum!
- The unit is quiet compared to gas (which I have owned) with no noticeable (for me) real-world loss in performance.
- Quiet, plenty of power, good features, components & quality.
- Powerful Yet (Relatively) Quiet Pressure Washer.
- It is very lightweight, and it is quiet compared to the gas Generac. Has to be at least 50% quieter than the gas Generac.
- Quiet in operation, love the pump shut off when the trigger released. That can save a lot of pump wear (I was a hydraulics engineer once upon a time.)
- A plus is the quiet operation.
- We have designated “quiet hours’ in our small city, and the low level of noise during use means the ability to use it any time/day without adjacent bothering neighbors.
- It’s quiet especially compared to gas engine powered pressure washers.
- I like that it is quiet compared to a gasoline model and I’ve gone all electric so I don’t have to keep a gas can in the garage.
- Oh yeah, this thing is quiet! Strong and quiet. Just how I like it.
- The thing that impresses me most is how quiet this machine is. It won’t wake the neighbors and no earplugs needed!
- On top of that, the compressor is quiet anyway, unlike our neighbors when they’re washing their motorcycles!
- This thing is much quieter than I thought. I wash my car at around 5 or 6 am and it’s not too loud to disrupt neighbors sleeping.
- The neighbor-friendly Power Washer… With neighbors that get bothered even in the day time when it comes to noise, this makes it so you can clean your driveway of tree needles, etc almost anytime.
Very Impressed With The Quality, Price, And Performance!
Good build quality. The plastics used seem sturdy and the unit is not flimsy. The quality of the high pressure hose and spray gun are miles ahead of the Snap On or Karcher. It has a metal barrel and very high quality spray nozzles that fit on the end with a high quality metal pull down collar. The competition has cheap all-plastic construction.
- The overall quality is a well thought out, well constructed, power machine, that cleans a vehicle or my front porch with ease.
- Let me say that I am very impressed with the material and construction quality.
- The quality is very good! Durable plastic not flimsy, the hose is heavy duty and the quick attach/detach nozzles are very handy. Nice long power cord!
- Solid product. High-quality couplings and hoses. Powerful electric pressure washer.
- Once you get used to it, this is a quality unit that can be used just about any way your imagination takes you.
- The build quality of all the components is also awesome, feeling very solid, including the wand and the spray gun.
- I think this pressure washer quality exceeds the value. You will not be disappointed with this investment.
- The high-pressure hose has solid fittings and the hose itself feels like it is made of a dense high-quality rubber of some sort.
- Go Joe! The quality machine at an excellent price.
- I would definitely recommend this to a friend or anyone else looking for a high-quality pressure washer at a reasonable price.
Amazing Portable Power Washer Machine!
This Pressure Washer is quieter and super portable compared to gas units – easy to load into a sedan trunk for example and both types are awkward to move around once hoses are attached. I plan to store it by hanging on garage wall since its light enought to lift.
- The size makes it portable enough to throw in a car trunk for transport if you needed to.
- It’s so portable! I bring it to all my floors or outside with no problems!
- This portable washer is easy to move around due to the wheels and it’s not too heavy.
- Very easy to move this unit from my patio up to the deck (13′ above), back to the garage, etc.
- What I like about it the most is the portability.
- It’s lightweight so my wife could move it around easily.
- The ease of portability makes it simple to take it anywhere.
- Love how easily portable this is with the wheels and all the wonderful attachment nozzles that come with this product.
- Easy to move around, lightweight, and has great power.
- The unit itself is compact and light enough to easily move around as needed.
- The power cord is long and allows a good range without constantly having to move from outlet to outlet.
- It is lightweight enough, that I was able to pick it up and move it around.
- I can’t get over how easy it is to move the machine around.
Great Gift Idea For Birthdays, Fathers Day, Christmas, Housewarming, & More!
I just ordered two more as gifts: 1) for my father-in-law & & 1) for my wife’s grandad as birthday gifts. They are priced right.
- I’m going to get them one of these for a house warming gift.
- Bought it for GF’s house as a gift. She loves it and used the heck out of it.
- I got this for my husband for an early Father’s Day gift and he really likes It!
- Bought it as a gift for my husband for fathers day! Let me tell you, he’s been power washing everything. Happy wife!
- Would def buy it again…and will as a Christmas gift for my daughter.
- Gave this to my husband as a gift. He (and I) have used it more than we thought we would!
- This was a gift for my husband. He loves it and I love the fact he is taking care of things around the house.
- Birthday gift for my daughter. She loves it. Cleaned the pontoon and house sidewalks.
- Fun, Easy, Great gift idea for your husband.
- This pressure washer is wonderful! Bought it for my husband’s father’s day gift.
- I bought this as a gift for my daughter and she has been delighted with the performance.
- My dad and husband loved these as a gift! Perfect for car washing and cleaning out dog pens. The possibilities are endless!
- Best mother’s day gift I ever bought for myself.
Best Electric Pressure Washer For The Money!
I think this is a great product for the money and should handle our needs for years. Funny how my two neighbors came up to us after using to see what we thought about it and purchased their own. I would of let them use ours.. hehe
- Don’t let the price fool you; this Sun Joe washer is worth the money.
- I used it today for the first time and cleaned the outside of my trailer. I must say it was money well spent.
- Really good for the money!! Buy it!
- I recommend this product as great value for the money.
- In my opinion, it’s the best electric pressure washer and the best pressure washer for the money.
- Can’t beat the capabilities of the Sun Joe pressure washer for the money.
- Best buy for the money. I really love this pressure washer. It cleans even better than I imagined. I’ve been pressure washing everything I can think of since I got it and it has not failed me yet.
- This electric washer is as close to a gasoline-powered washer as one is going to get and at a lot less money.
- Certainly a bang for the money spent on this pressure washer.
- Well worth the money, you won’t be disappointed in this machine.
- Best money spent on pressure washer! The pressure washer is worth every buck. For the price, you cannot beat it. The amount of pressure similar to a basic gas-powered washer.
In summary, the Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer is the affordable power washer for your home.
It is a lightweight and portable electric pressure washer that can match the power of many of the gas-powered power washers out there.
So what is the best electric pressure washer on the market? And what is the most powerful electric pressure washer? The Sun Joe certainly goes a long way toward fulfilling the answer to both questions.
You may also be interested in reading…
- Do Electric Pressure Washers Work
- Is Sun Joe A Good Brand?
- Is Generac A Good Brand (For Generators, Pressure Washers, Pumps)