Disclosure: We may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
What Is The Thule Brand Known For?
Thule is an excellent brand that provides products that help with your active life such as roof racks, roof boxes, bike racks, ski racks, snowboard racks, and a wide variety of other carriers…
Thule is a good brand that was established in Sweden in 1942. Since then they have developed a very impressive reputation for producing very high quality and durable products.
This is the brand you goto for transporting anything you care about safely, easily, and stylishly.
I must also say they have really thought about the design of their products with many of them featuring some very clever features that make them easy to install, easy to load, easy to access your car, that fold down, and a whole lot more.
Below I have listed the most popular Thule products with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Thule Is An Amazing Brand For Roof Boxes
Thule is a popular brand for roof boxes and has a variety to choose from including the following Rooftop Cargo Box. This Thule Roof Box is designed to fit a wide range of vehicles and is compatible with most factory and aftermarket roof racks.consumersare so impressed with this roof box that an amazing 86% of them rate it 5 out of 5 stars…
Example of comments from Thule Roof Box:
We finally decided on this Thule and we were not disappointed. Our experience through Amazon was, as expected, fantastic. This Thule had all the space we needed for two sets of skis, boots, poles, extra coats and two duffle bags. It freed up space in the jeep for our two dogs. We did not notice any road noise, any “pull” or really any difference in gas milage. We love our Thule and know we will get a lot of use out of it in the future!
- This is easy to remove, easy to use, fantastic for travel.
- Simply the best ski/cargo brand there is.
- This cargo box is sweet! Spacious, very sturdy, love that it can open on either side.
- We used this on a 6000-mile road trip on top of a Jeep Grand Cherokee which included driving through mountain roads and open terrain in the plains which got windy at times. This Thule handled amazing well!
- Great quality, easy to install, and take off the car. No problems with water getting in and we have traveled in a few rainstorms.
- This is by far the best purchase I’ve had all year. It’s sturdy and gave us plenty of space for our trip to Florida.
- Thule makes it easy. We bought the XL box for a cross country trip and we don’t regret it!
- It latches onto the roof rails with a twist of a knob and is secure.
- Really amazed by how great this box is.
- This Thule cargo box is well made. Opens from both sides. Sturdy lock with key.
- SO impressed with my Thule cargo carrier!
- Looked at many others that were cheaper, but no regrets about having spent the extra $$$ for this Thule. It has been worth every cent in ease of installation, use & durability.
- Great fit, finish & quality. Love the way it fits on my Subaru Ascent and you fit so much in here, with a family of 6 it’s a must and it works great.
- Aerodynamic as well, another good product by Thule.
- Great design, worth the money.
- Worth every penny; perfect for travel. Highly recommend!
- It was easy to install, quiet, sturdy, no leaks, and worth the money. I wish we would have bought it years ago. Great product!
Thule Is An Amazing Brand For Roof Racks
Thule also has a variety of roof racks to choose from including the following WingBar Evo Load Bars. The Thule roof rack is cleverly designed to reduce noise and drag which also helps with fuel economy.consumersare so impressed with this roof rack that an amazing 81% of them rate it 5 out of 5 stars…
Example of comments from Thule Roof Rack:
Yes, yes, yes. Thule products are expensive, over priced even. However, if your planning on putting potentially thousands of pounds of bikes or a roof box on your car roof, don’t you want to be certain it’ll still be there when you arrive? This kit really it top quality and fully customised to fit on your car with a combination of mounts and foot packs. Can’t fault it and to top it off, these bars really do look the business!
- I’ve always purchased the “Thule” brand because of their quality and innovative design.
- The Thule Wing bars I purchased are of high quality & extremely quiet. Just as promised.
- Does exactly what they’re supposed to and much less noise compared to our old square bars, so glad we upgraded!
- Great bars, the only thing to have on your car roof.
- Very handy and a good looking product. Very quiet, no whistling noise.
- As you would expect from Thule great product. Wind noise is kept down due to the aero design.
- Was looking for some nice low resistance ones for the least impact on range and these not only do that but look great too!
- Very happy with the quality and look of it.
- I bought the black Evo Wingbars and they look great on my Highlander. I also bought the Thule Lock system. Very satisfied!
- Works great for hauling lumber, our bikes, or canoe.
- Incredibly easy to assemble and disassemble. Had it all set up within 30 minutes. Durable and great for my kayak.
- Very little wind noise even on a highway and works beautifully with the Hullavator Lift assist by Thule
Thule Is An Excellent Brand For Roof Baskets
The following Thule roof basket has reached Amazon Choice status and also has a clever design to make it easier to load and unload. This Thule Roof Basket has an excellent 77% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Example of comments from Thule Roof Baskets:
It’s more expensive than others but worth it in the long run. Thule’s quality control is worth the extra money and that’s a big part of what you are paying for. I just got back from a 2,500 mile trip and this rack made storing stuff on the roof a breeze and no issues with the rack at all.
- It is made like all the Thule items – heavy-duty and long-lasting.
- I have owned Thule products for over 40 years and this is just one more that I feel great about.
- High quality and sturdy as expected from Thule.
- 1,800 miles to Colorado and back with the 11 cubic foot Roof Bag on top. It was solid as a rock!
- This is a great roof cargo basket.
- It had many places to tie down the bag and kept the top of my jeep protected from any scratches.
- Super sturdy and low profile (helps your gas mileage). Would recommend it to a friend.
- I’m glad I chose this particular model because it is stronger, can carry more and it is easier to strap stuff to it; looks fantastic too.
- This has been a very good product for us.
Thule Is An Amazing Brand For Bike Racks
The following Thule Bike Rack and is another well thought out product design by this company. It features a tool-free auto attach system that makes it easy to install and remove but even more impressive is the tilt feature so you can access the rear of your vehicle. This Thule Bike Rack has an amazing 82% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Example of comments from Thule Bike rack:
Thule meets all family requirements. It supports all bike sizes out of the box, from 20″ kids bikes and up to adult 29″ fat tire with 5-inch wide tires. Works with road bikes the same way. There’s nothing extra to purchase. No additional tinkering, it just works.
- The built quality is like everything Thule.
- High-end materials, good looking design, well-thought in every aspect.
- Thule is top-notch and has excellent customer service in my opinion.
- The anti-bounce system is great.
- It’s not cheap. But it’s a good example of you get what you pay for. Thule makes quality products.
- Very well made and sturdy. Quick and easy to use. You really can’t beat Thule products.
- Quality you would expect from Thule.
- Top of the line, hands down! Heavy-duty construction and will last a lifetime.
- Super sturdy when installed. No bouncing around in the hitch.
- Spend the money for the best and a piece of mind.
- The Thule also scores top marks for versatility. It easily handles my road and mountain bikes and even has clearance for my buddy’s fat bike. It also accommodates my short-wheelbase cargo bike.
- We’ve toted biked around in, on, or behind our cars for years. This Thule bike rack is the most flexible and easy-to-load option yet.
- Over the years, I’ve used many different types of bike racks. This one is my current favorite. You can’t get much better than Thule.
- This rack is easy to mount and makes it so easy to just load your bike and go.
- Very secure, with no chance of the bike going anywhere while you head down the open road. Love the look too. Never been disappointed with Thule.
Thule Is A Good Brand For Ski Racks
The following Thule Ski Rack is an Amazon bestseller. It features an aerodynamic slide-out rooftop rack for all types of skis and snowboards. The design makes it easier to load and unload. It also has impressive ratings with an excellent 77% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Example of comments from Thule Ski Rack:
Thule is a phenomenal brand and known for good quality. This product is far above average and delivers the best quality for ski and snowboard enthusiasts in this case.
- Thule is a great brand. The snowboard rack is solid.
- Definitely fits 4 snowboards (I and my buddy are both over 6 feet and have large boards, our wives are average). Great product!
- This is an extender for a roof rack and it does a fantastic job of holding your winter equipment in place.
- The Thule SnowPack Extender is a fantastic product and does everything to a very high extent.
- It is very easily reachable and is very accessible on top of that.
- The quality of the Thule was made very well and has no faults on the Thule.
- As per usual, I have been using Thule for many years, from duffel bags to suitcases and now roof rakes. I have had no problems with any product made by Thule.
- I live up to describing Thule as the most reliable company on the market.
- I recommend this product to any customer that needs a perfect quality roof rack for skiing and snowboarding.
Thule Is A Good Brand For Kayak Carriers
The following Thule Kayak Carrier has reached Amazon Choice status. It also has impressive ratings with an amazing 80% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Example of comments from Thule Kayak Carriers:
I can drive 80 down the highway with out any concern of my kayak falling off or even moving slightly. I urge anyone who is thinking about this product vs the cheap ones to go ahead and spend the extra money. You won’t regret it.
- Liked being able to lock the carrier to the rack, and the dual position of the unit.
- Even just in your hand, you can tell that this is a high-quality product.
- We used them for vacation and there was no wobble. They were secure the whole time. They were worth the money.
- LOVE this rack. Easy to use, love that it folds down, and by far the simplest of racks to use.
- We love them. We had another brand for years but this is far superior. Sturdy, doesn’t rock. So easy to put on.
- Super easy to use, I love how they fold down and I no longer have to take my racks off when not in use.
- Awesome product. We love it for our kayaks.
- Thule makes a quality product! So much better!
Further Reading: Flush Mount Kitchen Lighting Options (Farmhouse Lighting), Is EVGA A Good Brand? Popular Graphics Cards And Motherboards, and Is Webber Naturals A Good Brand? (Natural Supplement Company)
Where To Buy Thule?
Thule also sells many other items including active kids products such as city strollers, jogging strollers, double strollers, multisport trailers, bike trailers, child carriers, and child bike seats.
They also sell a variety of luggage items such as carry on luggage, checked luggage, hiking backpacks, laptop backpacks, duffel bags, hydration packs, bike bags, camera backpacks, ski & snowboard bags, and more.
There can be no doubt about how good Thule is as a brand and if you are looking to transport anything at all this is the company that excels in selling products that will help you out.
You may also be interested in… Is Yakima A Good Brand? (Racks & Carriers For Bikes, Kayaks, Etc) and Is Sport Rack A Good Brand? (Budget-Friendly Cargo Carrier Brand)