Lands’ End is known for its classic, timeless styles and quality craftsmanship, but do its clothes run true to size? Do they fit well? Are they sized right in the chest and waist? Can you trust Lands’ End sizes or are they just a guessing game?
Well, the bad news is that it depends on the specific product because some of them run small while others run big. However, the good news is Lands End is consistent with sizing within each product range.
- Lands End pants, for instance, run large.
- But their shoes and boots typically run small.
- Generally, most of the brand’s offerings tend to run to the larger end of the spectrum.
- According to many consumers, their female clothing products usually run large.
So, the trick is to look at each individual item and see what the trend is and that is exactly what we are going to do. Let’s delve into each of Lands End’s clothing ranges and see if they run big or small. This is very handy information, especially if you’re going to purchase online without the opportunity to try them on…
|Recommended reading: Are Lands End Clothes Good Quality?|
Lands END Pants: Is It True They Run Small?
No. It’s actually the opposite. Many consumer reviews suggest that Lands End pants run large, but they do have adjustable waists, so it’s not much of a problem. Not to mention Lands End has several offerings when it comes to pants fittings.
- Their traditional fitted pants offer the best comfort for most people.
- The tailored fit option is classic yet roomy. It’s made to fit but it’s not too tight.
- The affordable straight-fit option is looser than the slim fit and usually runs true to size.
- The slim-fit pants are the most flattering fits available on the market and their fit works well on anyone.
|Recommended reading: Does Mizuno Make Trail Running Shoes?|
Lands End Shirts: Do They Really Run Big?
Yes. Many of the traditional shirt-sized offerings from Lands End, e.g. small, medium, large, etc. run big. They run quite big compared to other brands.
This means, that if you wear an L from other brands, you are likely to feel comfortable wearing an M from Lands End.
However, this is only the case with their traditional-sized offerings.
Their other durable options, such as Canvas, Slim, Tailored, etc. usually run true to size and they are closer to what you see in other brands.
|Recommended reading: Can You Wash Lands End Backpacks, Totes, Shirts?|
What About Lands End Jeans: Do They Run Small?
Yes. Lands End intentionally makes jeans a bit smaller in terms of sizing in order to accommodate for the shorter rise. Still, there are consumers who prefer to size down with Lands End jeans as they find them to be running a bit larger.
A key thing to note is that the brand uses two elastic side tabs on both sides of the waist so that they are comfortable to wear even if you fluctuate a few pounds.
They also have garment measurements for their jeans. It’s a good idea to measure jeans that fit you well and then compare them to the garment measurement.
|Recommended reading: Is Lands End A Good Brand? (International Outdoor Clothing Brand)|
Do Lands End Jackets Run Small?
No. Lands End jackets actually run large and some consumers even find them to be running too big. The brand makes them be a relaxed fit and their jackets are supposed to run a little big so you can wear bulkier items, such as sweaters, underneath.
The versatile jackets are warm and cozy in almost any weather. Female consumer reviews suggest that the fit is good across the bust but loose across the hips and stomach. Lands End has a True Fit tool on its website and it is highly recommended that you use it to determine the perfect fit for you.
|Recommended reading: Clothes Like Boston Proper (5 Clothe Brands Similar To Boston Proper)|
Do Lands End Coats Run Big?
Yes. Lands End coats do run a little bit big. The reason for this is the same as with their jackets; to allow you to wear sweaters or some other bulkier items underneath.
However, the fit varies from one product to another. So, if you plan to buy a particular item, be sure to double-check the sizing before proceeding.
|Recommended reading: Backpacks Like Kipling (8 Kipling Backpack Alternatives)|
How Do Lands End Women Sizes Run?
Lands End female clothing products usually run large. No matter whether you buy a jacket, pants, shirt, or other clothing items, you can expect it to run a size or two bigger.
- The outwear items for women particularly run large.
- And even if you buy a petite size of a product, it may still run a bit large. So, keep that in mind when making a purchase.
- When it comes to coats, such fitting is actually beneficial as it makes room for other items to wear underneath.
|Recommended reading: Brands Like Ed Hardy (10 Alternative Ed Hardy Brands)|
How Do Lands End Dresses Fit?
Lands End dresses tend to be a bigger fit compared to most other brands. They do offer true slim fit options for certain items. Those are actually true to their size and their fitting is on par with other renowned brands. The same is the case with their tailored fit options.
Lands End has garment measurements available for most of their items, so be sure to take advantage of them as they make it easy to find your size by comparing it to other clothing that you own.
As a rule of thumb when it comes to Lands End clothing, if you are between two size chart options, always size down to a smaller one.
|Recommended reading: What is a Skater Skirt? (Do People Still Wear Skater Skirts?)|
Do Lands End Swimsuits Run Small?
Yes. That’s why many consumers order one size when buying Lands End swimsuits. Their one-pieces particularly run short in the torso.
That said, there are certain swimsuits from the brand that is true to size and the brand’s size charts are also pretty accurate.
If you are still unsure about the sizing, don’t hesitate to contact their customer service as they might be able to make recommendations and also tell you whether the swimsuit runs small or big.
|Recommended reading: Is Cupshe A Good Brand For Swimwear|
How Do Lands End Boots Fit?
Some models run true to size but generally, Lands End boots run narrow, similar to their shoes.
That said, there are some consumer reviews of their snow boots that suggest that those particular boots run true to a little bit. But they are very easy to get on and off because of their excellent build.
Do Lands End Shoes Run True to Size?
There are mixed reviews when it comes to the fitting of Lands End shoes. Some consumers have found them to be running small, both in length and width, while others find them to be running large and wide.
But one thing is for certain, once you have determined your size and tested a pair, you can confidently buy it in that size and have peace of mind that it will serve you well.
Quick Overview Of Facts:
Lands’ End is an American clothing retailer that specializes in casual clothing, luggage, and home furnishings.
- The company was founded in 1963 in Chicago, Illinois, and is now headquartered in Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
- Lands’ End offers a wide range of sizes for men, women, and children, including stylish plus sizes, petite sizes, and tall sizes.
- Lands’ End uses a variety of methods to ensure that their garments run true to size, including using industry-standard sizing charts and measuring each garment before it is shipped.
- Lands’ End also offers a Fit Finder tool on its website, which allows customers to input their measurements and find the best size for them.
- Lands’ End offers free returns and exchanges on all orders, so customers can easily exchange their items if they don’t fit correctly.
You may also be interested in: