If you are looking for the best portable collapsible workbench it is hard to go past the brilliantly designed WORX Pegasus portable work table.
This thing is so lightweight, easy to fold, versatile, easy to carry or move, comes with clever clamps so you can tackle a wide variety of DIY projects, can be used as a sawhorse, great for miter saws, and the best part no-assembly required you can pull it out of the box and start immediately.
Watch The Quick Video Presentation About The Pegasus Portable Folding Bench
The Pegasus workbench is ideal for all of your DIY projects and can be used for all sorts of things around your home or for traveling to various work sites. It is very cleverly designed as you can see in this video and from the selected comments below.
Here Is What Reviewers Said About The Pegasus Portable Folding Bench:
The Best Lightweight Industrial Quality Portable Folding Work Surface You Can Buy… Everyone Should Have A Couple Of These!
I bought two of these tables based on the reviews and I was not disappointed! Even rave reviews barely do this table justice. I’ve owned a lot of “portable” work surfaces over decades. None were more useful than these.
- Definitely the best mobile workbench on the market. The clamps on this work well, the dogs are very useful and the small storage areas are lifesavers for pencils, screws, drill bits, etc.
- Best Little Portable Workbench Around! It has enabled a senior in her 2nd childhood to be creative and have fun in a safe way. Job Very Well Done by Worx!!
- The best portable working table I have used. Beats the B+D workmate for stability and versatility, and is a mile better than the Keter for strength and durability. Used for a month on multiple projects and absolutely no complaints.
- Absolute Best Work Bench any DIY could need. WOW! I am amazed by how I have gotten by without this workbench for so many years. I am constantly building projects around the home, every week and have yet to discover any weakness for this bench.
- Simply the best workbench out of the four I’ve used. I use it with saws, router, & a grinder. It goes outside sets up and up easily. This is the real deal.
- Great Work Table! I LOVE this work table. Pops up (and down) in an instant. Very stable. Smart design. Best portable work table I’ve ever owned.
- The best table I have had to date. This is way better than the Keter and Dewalt table by a mile. I have all three and I will buy another one of these. The clamps work just as well as I expected. It’s easy to unfold and fold back up. Once you get the hang of it you’ll love this. It’s definitely my go-to workbench in my small shop.
- Best portable worktable ever. Sturdy, folds easily, versatile, I am ordering another one because they can easily connect together and make a larger table surface.
- I love these tables and now have two. The best all-around working station I have used. Love them for projects.
- One of the best-designed products I’ve ever purchased in my life. Finally, something that comes assembled… Just pull it out of the box and unfold it. Slide-in clamps and you’re ready to go 3 minutes after opening the box. They thought of everything!
Portable Collapsible Work Bench!
If this hadn’t been invented, you’d spend your life wishing for something just like it. I love this unit so much, I bought another just like it, and will probably buy a couple more, and use the four of them together as the base of a collapsible, moveable work bench when I start finishing the basement.
- I love how easy it is to collapse and the grooves in it allow me to hold my bits without them rolling off or getting lost.
- It is easy to set up and collapse and extremely sturdy.
- I do lots of projects. This is so versatile. The use of the clamps on the table to hold pieces streamlined my work time and the fact it is collapsible for easy storage is a winner.
- I like the portability of the table and can easily collapse and store it out of the way.
- Excellent product and I highly recommend it. This work table is so easy to collapse for storage and then later to reopen.
- I pull my vehicle out of the garage and set these up and they work great. Plus they fold and store nicely when not being used.
- Great lightweight collapsible workbench.
- Love this WORX Pegasus. It is easy to move around, set up, and collapse for storage.
- The whole thing folds and unfolds in seconds and can be carried around.
- Very easy to maneuver and store, folds easily, and has locking to ensure staying open.
Light Enough To Carry Or Move Around!
I love this thing because it’s light enough to move around and sturdy. My grandson loves this item. He is in military so packing and moving frequently. This is convenient to use and to pack for those moves.
- It’s easy to use, strong enough to support my power tools, and light enough to easily carry or move around and store away.
- A little awkward to carry – you have to fold it up and grab the lip of the table with the table resting under your arm/in your armpit – but you can carry two at a time easily enough, and set them up one-handed no issue.
- It can be carried to the back yard for small projects and is stored in the garage taking no space at all.
- The bench is compact and easy to carry. It puts the function into multi-function!
- This work table is great for all the small projects around the house that can benefit from a work table like this which is easy to move and carry to the location you need it.
- It’s made it possible for me to become quite the handywoman at home. Light enough I can carry around anywhere and it’s easy to fold and unfold.
- Carry them to where I want to use them. Put them back when done. Do not have to bring the project to the bench or use the ground.
- Thick, heavy-duty plastic, and it can be easily moved and folded out of the way. Great for mobile work or small workspaces.
- It’s pretty sturdy and folds up nicely. It doesn’t take up a lot of space and is light so it’s easy to move around.
- Works well. My boyfriend was very excited to get these! He’s able to move them around easily and attach as many as he needs for any job.
Best Portable Folding Workbench With Clamps!
The included clamps can be locked into grooves on the tabletop, which makes using extra clamps to hold a workpiece in place unnecessary. Basically, each clamp does the work of two. Then there are built-in holes for bench dogs that make the clamping system even more useful. Yet, for those situations when you just need a flat surface, all of this clamping goodness can be easily removed leaving a flat and sturdy work surface.
- The clamps were useful both attached to the table and separately, making this an even better value.
- I easily learned to use the small dogs in various places and have used the clamps on both sides of the table (a great feature).
- The clamps actually do work all over the table and on sides for those vertical boards that need special care.
- Best things are it came with the two totally adjustable clamps, that attach right to this table, the versatility of using just these two seems endless.
- The clamps hold my work well, and the grooves are a great convenience.
- I like the tabletop design with the clamps and dogs, well thought out design no doubt.
- The clamps work well and integrate with the table well to hold the workpiece.
- Two fast clamps that fit on the table when not in use and fold in, are amazing.
- The included clamps are super useful; both when attached to the bench or used separately away from the bench. WORX is my new tool line; bench, Weed Wacker, and 4.5″ saw so far.
- The clamps hold well and won’t slip while holding a project because the clamps are locked into place flush with the tabletop.
Best DIY Product You’ll Ever Buy!
There’s nothing to dislike about this workhorse. It’s built to last, everything has been thought through, the design spec is first class. I’ve had mine about a week now and used it extensively, it’s strong, sturdy and there’s a million different ways to combine the clamps, plugs or both to help keep pieces of wood/ metal whatever in place. This for me is one of the best DIY products I’ve ever bought.
- Overall I can’t see how this wouldn’t be worth the money for any DIY person or even a pro who just needs a spot to do odds and ends.
- I love DIY and this table plus their small portable saw is perfect!
- This product is awesome because of the fact it folds up in seconds but is as sturdy as I need it to be for small DIY jobs.
- This is perfect for DIY projects etc…I used it to rebuild my deck and since have used it on a few projects. It folds easily yet is very sturdy…fits perfectly.
- A great addition to the DIY’s tool collection. Bought 2 of them. Very sturdy, versatile, and helpful in accomplishing those home projects. WORX definitely created a winner with this.
- As a woman whos a serious DIY, I love the ease, weight, and set up is very easy peasy. Great product. Own a lot of Worx products.
- Must have for DIY projects… Fantastic workshop table! Had it for over a year and holds up really good to constant use. It is also extremely versatile and easy to use.
- I bought this bench to do DIY projects at home. Since I’m new to this work, I wasn’t ready to build a full shop with a table saw in my garage. I’ve used this to make shelves, cabinets, and more. It’s miraculously sturdy considering how easy it is to fold up and move. The included clamps make sawing, sanding, and gluing a breeze! DIYers rejoice!
- This product has many uses! So easy to use, a must-have if you do any type of carpenter work or DIY projects.
- Perfect for my DIY needs. Very stable and I really like and use the clamps.
No Assembly And Was Ready To Go Immediately!
Removed it from the box and it was ready for business with no assembly required at all. I have owned a Black and Decker Workmate for years and this has many more features than that. All in all, it seems like all of the features will make it worthy of the money paid.
- It was fully assembled. Just slide it out of the box and pull off the styrofoam blocks and you’re ready to go.
- These tables are a godsend. We have a small garage, it’s full of stuff. These are so portable and easy to assemble and fold down to store and take up little space. We have two that quickly can be connected to make a larger workspace, and the clamps work really well.
- The Worx Pegasus is an awesome product so I bought a second one. No assembly required.
- I purchased this work table for occasional home use. It is very well made, requires no assembly, and is a great value. It is very solid and simple to fold to a compact size.
- Shipped right on time, took it right from the box, and opened it up! NO ASSEMBLY! WORX Pegasus folks know their target market.
- No assembly required which is a plus. Take it out of the box. Open it up and go to work.
- It is sturdy, thoughtfully designed, and (best of all!) it requires no assembly. For the same or less money than its lesser competitors, it’s a far better unit. Nearly all of the construction is of a very heavy grade of plastic.
- I also love that it came fully assembled. Out of the box and I was using it instantly. I don’t think it will be folded up again. It’s that useful!
- It is a great value. Amazon has the lowest price of any place I looked at. There’s NO assembly. It’s ready to use as soon as you unpack it.
- To assemble, pull apart, and stand it up! Son said that was the easiest assembly EVER!!
These Can Be Used As Saw Horses!
The Pegasus has been put to heavy use. I have my Hitachi miter saw sitting on top, with a battery-powered circular saw and framing nailer on the bottom shelf.
- I also use it as an outfeed table, for my table saw, I also use it as a saw horse, I have put my portable table saw on it, my miter saw, my planer, and my jointer on it and I have permanently attached power strip on it,..it is a workshop must, I should have bought it a long time ago
- I’m an extreme amateur woodworker and these can be used as sawhorses in addition to holding the material with the clamps and bench dogs.
- It’s rated for 1000 pounds in the sawhorse mode. I now own 2.
- I’ve used two together as saw horses, and a single table as a workbench, and this week I was working in a very confined area, about 6×6, and I used the table with only one side extended as a holder for all the parts that I needed. I saved me countless trips up and down the ladder.
- You can attach them to each other for a very big workspace or use them as traditional sawhorses.
- I have several portable saw horses, but this is by far the best — and at a great price.
- This thing is amazing. I have 2 of them now. It is amazing how well thought out this workbench is. It is light and compact. You can use it as a sawhorse or prop up just one side for a smaller space. When open, there is a nice shelf underneath. Lots of little spaces to put lose screws or tools
- I like that they can operate as simple saw horses too without even unfolding the top.
- Something I didn’t realize when I bought this was when you fold the tabletop down, it becomes one saw horse.
- Great little workbench, very portable, and easy to set up as either a table or a saw horse.
It Has Been A Life Saver For My Projects And When I’m Using My Miter Saw!
This workbench has become my go to portable workbench for my miter saw and table saw not to mention for anything else I need.
- Use it for my 12″ miter saw. It is sturdy. I never feel like it is going to collapse. These are great and store well. I basically use it as a workstation and to be able to fold it up is such a bonus. Get one, you won’t be sorry.
- I use if frequently for a Miter saw.
- Larger work platform. Clamping worked well for a miter saw stand too.
- I use it mainly to support my miter saw. Like the pockets and the clamps and the lower shelf. Easy to move around.
- Table height is perfect for using my table and miter saws. Very sturdy.
- Used as a work table, miter saw table, table saw table, cannot keep Grandson from playing with clamping features.
- Installed hardwood in my home and this work table was a back saver. Placed my miter saw on top and worked great!
- Works really well for a modular working table. I bought a 2nd one for a compound miter saw.
- Great workbench… holds my miter saw, I can keep track of my loose tools better now like my pencils tape measure, knife. I find it very handy easy to store.
- I have also used it as a stand for my miter saw.
Just A Great Compact Work Surface To Whip Out And Use To Assemble Or Fix Stuff!
So, this is versatile, quick to set up and take down, comes with two clamps right on it, and provides a basic work surface where you need one easily. So far I can’t find a reason to not like it.
- Love the pop-up work surface anytime I need it.
- Quick setup and breakdown. Good clamping arrangements. Solid work surface.
- Strong, great, large, a work surface for level spots.
- Very convenient to use on small projects that require a flat surface or heavy tools.
- I bought this without really having a need for it other than a work surface. This summer I bought a circular saw and pulled this out to build a dog house. This worked flawlessly to hold 2x4s and do some angle cuts on sheet wood. Super stable, easy to use, well thought out.
- This makes it easy with a lite flexible work surface.
- Right now, just using it to help cut wood pieces and as a work surface for making models.
- In the past three months, it has had a constant workout, holding doors and shutters for planing, sanding, and painting, as a work surface for repairing things…and as an extra work area on the deck to hold beverage dispensers for a picnic.
- After trying multiple work tables, this one hit the mark! It stores easily, has a large work surface, offers two clamps and small pockets to hold screws, etc.
- The Pegasus multi-function work table/bench by WORX is a compact, sturdy, versatile working surface at just the correct height.
Buy Two You’ll Be Glad You Did Because They Can Be Joined Together!
Don’t ask why — just buy two or more. (they link together!). They will change your life. Stable, flexible, strong and portable work surface of selectable size!!
- This is my second Pegasus bench which nicely integrates with the first to provide an extended work surface to accommodate larger project items.
- I ended up buying two of these and I’m glad I did. I did join the two tables together with connector tabs that are included.
- Also, it comes with high-quality rubber snapping straps that allow you to hook two tables together. So buying two of these would be a good investment.
- I love the ease of putting these tables up and connecting them together.
- Do yourself a favor and buy one, if not two. They attach together so easily for an expanded work table.
- There’s a little rubber piece you can use to connect two of the tables together.
- I was so happy with it, I bought a second one so I could connect them and use as a nice work area in my garage.
- One attractive feature that I have not used is that it’s easy to connect multiple benches together to create basically any size you want.
- I needed two to make a sufficient workspace, but connecting them is an advantage and gives me plenty of space for my needs.
- It is a very sturdy workbench for clamping parts, and you can connect 4 or 5 of them together for a great long workbench.
This Is An Affordable Gift For A Friend Or Anyone Who Likes To Do Projects!
Bought this for my husband as a birthday gift. I got a “good job…this is great” from him & he’s hard to please! He likes that it’s portable & sturdy. He already wants another one to link to this one…I’ll add that to the Christmas list! He used his new table saw on it said it worked out great.
- My husband has had his eye on this for some time now and I purchased it for a Christmas gift. He is a housing contractor and he is absolutely obsessed with it!
- Bought this for my son as a gift for his new business. He really gets a lot of use out of the table. I searched a lot of product reviews and this one was at the top.
- My dad loves this new gift. It helps him with all his handy work. He can fold it and put away in the garage easily and open it up again.
- This was a gift for my husband, he does a lot of woodwork. He loves it, it is easy to set up and easily folds up for storage. It is so much easier to use, so he doesn’t have to drag out his old sawhorse or his workbench.
- Best man gift ever! Made my son and hubby so happy! Made me look like an awesome wife and mom!
- My boyfriend loves this gift for Christmas. Portable inexpensive multi-use.
- I bought this as a Christmas present for my husband, he loves it. It folds easily and he keeps it between his workbenches when not in use, easy to carry to other locations for a great work table.
- Brought this as an X-Mas gift for my husband, and he loves it. He says this table is the exact multi-task he needed. It has all the functions and capacity he needs.
- I bought 3 of these as gifts. My husband says it is very useful and is very happy with the sturdiness and features.
- Early Father’s Day gift for my hubby. He loves it and I know it will be used often
In summary, I was going to list a few alternatives than I thought why bother… because in my opinion there is no need to look any further than the WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse as the best choice and I wouldn’t even consider anything else.
WORX is a very reputable brand and they have nailed it with this portable workbench.
As many have stated it is so very cleverly designed and if you are looking for the perfect gift for yourself or to give to someone who likes to work with their hands and do DIY projects this will blow them away.
You may also be interested in… Best Electric Pressure Washer, and The Best Portable Bed Bug Heater For Travel Luggage & Clothes