What Is The Ogio Brand Known For?
In today’s age, the backpack is not just about traveling from one place to another. It is also about traveling with your gear without the hassle…
If you are looking for an easy to carry, stylish, and lightweight bag, then it is recommended that you consider OGIO. It is a reputed backpack brand known for offering high-quality backpacks that feature sleek design and user-friendliness.
OGIO was established in 1987 by Michael J Pratt. In the beginning, OGIO was an athletic luggage brand whose name stood for “Our Gear Is Organized”.
The brand’s founder and innovative baggage designer Pratt entered the backpack market with the Travel Cube, a travel bag that was made with the organization in mind.
When designing the bag, Pratt realized that he could make it far more organized and efficient than what many sports bags offered at the time. The Travel Cube was a great success and hence OGIO was born.
OGIO quickly gained popularity for offering products that boast unique designs with various problem-solving features. As the brand grew, it gathered athletes from across the country from surf, snow, skate, BMX, and moto to work alongside its designers to create specific sports backpacks and bags.
Incredibly practical and uber-cool, the various key features that the OGIO offers can now be found in all kinds of bags, from sports bags to travel bags and everything in between.
Below I have provided some examples of some of the most popular Ogio products with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Are Ogio Golf Bags Good?
Ogio has excellent gold bags with a wide variety to choose from and all of them get great ratings from consumers including the following golf bag that has an impressive 87% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Click image to view on Amazon
Example of comments from Ogio:
My husband is obsessed with this thing. He said with the back support it feels like there’s nothing on his back, so good for walking courses. There’s a cooler pouch that will hold 4 cans with room for ice pack, as well as a softer pocket for phone.
- This bag is perfect! Light, sturdy, and great for walking or cart.
- I love the cooler pocket for the brews and that each club slot is individual pockets.
- It is very light so if you are a poor sap that has to carry, you will not be weighed down too much as the straps are very comfortable.
- Very light bag, it’s comfortable to carry and sturdy in a cart.
- Plenty of storage space and the fabric is high quality.
Are Ogio Backpacks Good?
Ogio has a large variety of backpacks that are all very highly regarded and the following backpack is one of their most popular sellers…
Click image to view on Amazon
Example of comments from Ogio:
Absolute must for any student/office professional out there. My current job demands a “work from anywhere” mentality. Laptop, tablet, wireless keyboards, etc. I even keep a multiple 1:100 scale blueprints on me most of the time. Normally this would be overwhelming to anyone. But this backup literally does all the work for you. Tons of storage, great device/material protection and ridiculously comfortable to tote around. I won’t own another brand after the OGIO.
- Lots of storage! Love the compartmentalization.
- Love the laptop suspension compartment.
- Hardshell pocket for glasses is awesome.
- The best pack I have owned quality is nice!
- Design and ergonomics are great.
- I own several other brand packs that cost more are not as nice as this one!
- This one is far better than any luxury brand.
- My favorite features are the sunglasses pocket, laptop sleeve, and Carry on Handle strap. That alone has made traveling in and out of airports every few days a stress-free experience.
- Fantastic Product! If I had to describe it using as few words as possible, it would be “Black Hole”. This thing seems endless, and easily fits all your daily items + anything else you think you’ll be using.
- I use it for small tech business trips and it easily packs all the gear and clothes I need for the few days I’m gone.
- Lots of pockets to store your stuff: sunglass case, zippered side pockets that can also hold bottles, upper side pockets (perfect size for cell phones), and more!
What Makes OGIO a Good Brand?
We already have seen how good gold bags and backpacks are with excellent ratings from customers as well the unique history and concept behind these great bags.
The following are some other key factors that make OGIO a good brand:
Ogio Is The World Leader in Quality Backpacks
When it comes to high-quality backpacks, OGIO is one of the world leaders.
Over the years, the brand has honed in on its specific niche and with their versatile and cool designs, it’s hard to put a foot wrong when buying an OGIO product. OGIO backpacks are endorsed by many professional athletes.
Stylish and Functional Products
The brand OGIO is synonymous with style. Each and every product that they offer blends function and innovation for unmatched convenience and comfort. The brand offers incredibly clever and sleek designs that provide practical solutions for people on the go.
OGIO bags and backpacks are ultra-durable because they are primarily aimed at athletes and sports enthusiasts.
Many of the OGIO features of these products, e.g. comfort-driven back padding, security devices, secured and padded laptop cases, etc. are aimed at individuals looking to put their chosen bag to an endurance test.
Good Value for Money
All OGIO backpacks come with easy-access storage compartments and integrated laptop sleeves. They are comfortable to wear and made with durable materials.
These backpacks sit in the mid-level pricing and their usability and quality make them worth the cost.
Where To Buy Ogio?
OGIO offers a wide variety of thoughtfully-deigned backpacks and bags that maximize your storage options without compromising the comfort factor.
The brand has earned its reputation through years of excellent service, innovation, and quality products. So, it’s no wonder why both leisure and sports fans choose OGIO time and time again.
You may also be interested in… Are Eastpak Backpacks Good? and Is Zotac A Good Brand? (Gaming PCs, Graphic Cards, Backpack PC)