The West Bend 87905R Large Capacity Versatility Slow Cooker is a versatile, easy to use slow cooker with innovative non-stick technology…
The West Bend Slow Cooker is a very versatile slow cooker and can handle potlucks, pot roasts, and everything in between beautifully. The base can be used as a griddle for even more functionality!
A variety of temperature settings ensures healthy cooking every time, making it a great choice for everyday meals and entertaining…
Experience Versatile Cooking With The West Bend Slow Cooker That Comes With A Carrier So You Can Easily Transport You Pot Roasts or Pot Lucks!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The West Bend Slow Cooker…
I And My Extended Family Will Only Use The West Bend Slow Cookers… They Are So Much Easier To Regulate The Temperature And Clean After Use!
It is the temperature control that makes our favorite slow cooker. You can set the dial to that perfect spot where you will get a nice simmer but not boil. Great if you like to let things cook for an extended period of time. Need it to boil? Crank the knob or put it right on the stove.
- Love this slow cooker, just the right size for a small family!
- Super slow cooker for my family.
- This a wonderful slow cooker, low to high-temperature setting actually is true on this cooker.
- I love the temperature control. I can turn it up high to cook faster or low to keep warm until time to serve.
- The ability to adjust the temperature on this slow cooker so that you can actually cook something for over 8 hours without it turning to mush makes this far superior to the crockpot cookers which overcook everything.
- Made a very good pot roast and easy cleanup.
- Our meals come out fantastic and it’s easy to clean.
- It is so easy to clean and works very well.
- Extremely easy to clean. So many features and I am sure we only use a portion of them.
- The top part is dishwasher safe which makes it easy to clean.
- Much better than a crockpot and easier to clean too.
One Of The Best ‘True’ Slow Cookers I Have Ever Owned!
This is the best slow cooker I have ever used. Cooks in half the time of crock pots. I love the extra tight fitting cover and the carrying case. Both are great for potlucks.
- Best little cooker in the world.
- I love it and have used it for many years without any problems. It is especially super for cooking whole meals in hot weather. Much better than microwave dinners.
- Best slow cooker ever!
- I like these crockpots so much better than the big round heavy ones.
- This cooker is a must for any kitchen.
- Best Slow Cooker Around!
- This latest iteration of West Bend’s slow cooker is better than ever.
- The best cooker I have ever used.
- This one is way better than the newer, fancier models.
- The best for potlucks.
- Love the style of this type of slow cooker. Much better than a crockpot and easier to clean too.
- It works great and is one of my prime appliances in the kitchen.
I Love It And Often Use The Carrying Case To Transport Roasts To Family Events!
The bag is very stylish. I needed the carry bag because I often take food with me to parties and potlucks.
- I made meatballs and placed the pot into the carrying case to bring to a family function and it was great. Kept food hot and easy to carry.
- This one is a perfect size and the carrying case makes it very easy to take with us to dinners or pot lucks
- Perfect size and love that it has a seal-tight lid and carry case for transporting.
- Makes a wonderful carrying dish for all occasions.
- An easy-carry bag helps when you take things to work.
- I love the carrying case and extra lid… nice touch!
- And the carrying case and plastic lid for transportation make this my best crockpot ever.
- Perfect, I absolutely love it, everything fits right into the bag, and plenty of handle to carry it.
- Good for being able to transport and store food easily.
- The tote keeps the slow cooker from moving around or getting scratched in travel.
- I love that it has a carrier that helps keep food warm for transporting.
- And with the new tote that comes with the cooker, we were able to transport one of my favorite slow cooker meals 75 miles to share with my son and his family. The meal was still hot when we arrived. Hooray for my new cooker!
- In addition to its utility, it is very pretty and very functional with the carry tote and lid.
- The tote is a nice benefit for travel which I’ve also used. It fits snuggly and keeps the appliance from leaking while traveling.
- Because I have to sometimes tote it to other homes filled with food, I especially like the carrier with elastic straps.
The West Bend Slow Cooker Is The Most Versatile Cooker Around!
What I love about these is that I can use the pan on the stove top to brown my meat before slow cooking the rest of the day. Or if I forget to put the food in the cooker I can bake it in the oven and then place on the slow cooker and keep warm until time to serve. The base can also make 2 grilled cheese sandwiches. It’s great for the camper too. Very versatile.
- I love that I can brown the meat on the stove and then cook it all day. I also love the convenience of packing it up to bring to church or for a dish to pass.
- So versatile! Stovetop for browning and right to the slow cooker for the rest of the day!
- I bought this for my wife and she loves the versatility of the West Bend Slow Cooker.
- Goes from stovetop to base after browning meat. Then back to the stovetop to make gravy if needed.
- The ability to use the pan to brown items on the stovetop means that there is one less item to clean.
- I put meat and veggies in the slow cooker in the morning, we go out sight-seeing for the day and come home to a wonderful dinner.
- Being able to fry or brown your food first is wonderful for a slow cooker.
- The metal pan allows me to brown my meat on the range top before setting it on the base for slow cooking sealing in the juices.
- I like sauteeing in it and then return to base to slow cook.
- The base is also an electric griddle if you wanted to make a small batch of pancakes.
- Also, I can bake in it and then place it on the base to keep warm until time to serve.
- I am very pleased with this slow cooker because I can brown whatever meat I am cooking right on the stove before setting it on a slow cooker base.
- The Griddle is great for cooking breakfast too!
- I love the Griddle too!
At This Price, The West Bend Slow Cooker Is A Great Bargain!
I have had mine for many years and since then I have purchased one for our 3 children and now for 2 shower gifts, does that tell you how much we love it!
- It is of great quality for an equally good price.
- Just what I was looking for and a good price.
- Value and the whole family will help to cook.
- Well worth the money – if you are on the fence about this purchase – don’t be!
- Really a great buy for the money and especially like the nice tote.
- Love my Westbend slow cooker. I’ve used it many times already. Cooks great high or low heat. Worth the money.
- I like this one because the cooker pot is separate from the electric part. It’s lightweight and easy to wash. Great purchase.
- Very good for the money.
- I would definitely purchase it again and have gotten the green and blue ones as gifts for family members.
In summary, the West Bend 87905R Large Capacity Versatility Slow Cooker is a 5-quart vessel featuring a non-stick interior. It is safe for use in the oven, on the stovetop, in the freezer, or refrigerator.
The glass lid locks in heat and moisture so foods cook through evenly and without drying out. West Bend slow cookers warm foods to a safe serving temperature, eliminating the need for monitoring or stirring to prevent food from boiling over.
This brand also features here… Best Multi-Cooker Brands: Good, Excellent, AMAZING Brands
The 5 distinct preset settings for slow cooking and warming allow you to prepare a complete meal with just one appliance.
So… the West Bend Versatility Slow Cooker is a very popular slow cooker and now that it comes with a carry case for transporting your roasts or potlucks to functions safely and easily it is even better.
You should also read… Is The West Bend Brand Any Good
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The West Bend Slow Cooker!
- Customers love the easy-to-use adjustable temperature controls on the West Bend Slow Cooker.
- Many claim it is the best little cooker they have ever used.
- The carry bag for easy transportation is a standout feature.
- The West Bend Slower Cooker is very versatile and can brown, bake, slow cook, and keep warm.
- At the current price, the West Bend Slower Cooker is a great buy for the money.
You should also consider the Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker