If you are looking for a waterproof dog bed then you and your dogs will be extremely happy with the Brindle Waterproof Memory Foam Bed…
This dog bed oozes quality with many, many customers declaring it to be the best waterproof dog bed for the money!
5 Reasons Why Dog Owners And Their Dogs Love The Brindle Waterproof Dogg Bed!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Brindle Waterproof Dog Bed…
The Brindle Waterproof Dog Bed Is Easy To Wipe Clean, Easy To Wash, Sop Up Messes, Urine, Water, And Slobber Do Not Soak Through!
Needed a bed that was water/pee proof. My naughty pugs for some reason will pee on their beds. UGH! This one has water proof lining around the foam of actual bed. So when they get it wet I can zip off the cover and wash it in machine then dry in dryer.
- I was pleased to see that while the cover was soaked in urine, the bed itself is encapsulated in a waterproof non-removable cover.
- The cover has to be washed if it gets soiled, but the cushion inside is 100% waterproof.
- My dog has a medical problem that causes her to pee in her sleep. When looking for dog beds 1st I need one that is waterproof, which isn’t easy to find. 2nd I need a bed that is best for arthritis. This bed is perfect for both my needs.
- The waterproof casing around the mattress is actually waterproof (thank god).
- Love that this has a waterproof layer for puppy accidents so nothing soaks into the foam & smells.
- We have tested the waterproofing & it really is waterproof!
- Washes easily and is absolutely water (pee) proof.
- Very good quality and indeed provides water-resistant protection for accidents. Washes up nicely in the washer.
- The cover resists dirt and water so the beds stay cleaner and drier.
- Amazing bed!!! Love that the cushion has a protective plastic that doesn’t allow water and other things to not seep through!!!
- This bed has been great to use for dogs who might not be entirely house trained.
- The foam is of better quality then you would find on a mattress topper for a human bed, and the waterproof cover is exactly that – WATERPROOF.
My Labrador Loves This Bed… She Is About 85lb, 2ft Tall, And 3ft Long So This Dog Bed Gives Her Plenty Of Room To Lay Down Or Sprawl Out!
I have spent a fortune on pet beds in my life and I have no heart ache whatsoever in stating that these are by far the best beds I have ever purchased. Worth every cent and maybe more, but don’t tell Brindle that, we don’t want them jacking the price.
- I will never buy any other kind of dog bed!
- Best dog bed ever! Durable, extremely washable, good for heavy and arthritic dogs.
- The beds are used heavily as all three dogs are crate trained and spend the day in their crates while I am at work.
- BUT they also choose the crate and bed as their resting location when I am home.
- Instead of trying to jump on the sofa, they go lay down on their beds.
- I never had a dog bed that they chose over the sofa before.
- The Large bed is actually big enough for a beagle and husky/springier mix and it is not uncommon to find them snuggling together.
- My French bulldog loves her bed!!
- If your thinking about or on the fence about buying this pet bedding doesn’t be, just buy it.
- He weighs about 65lbs and measures 40 inches from snout to butt. I got a large size and he’s got PLENTY of room to stretch out. The bed doesn’t give under his weight.
- This pet bed is the highest quality bed I have ever come across. I was very impressed.
I Highly Recommend This Bed For The Quality Of The Memory Foam And This Companies Customer Service Was Amazing!
The memory foam aspect of the mattress is good quality and makes a big difference. This is a product that proves that simplicity is often the best way. Good quality and easy to care for.
- The Brindle Memory Foam Orthopedic Bed was just what Sky – our mutt female dog needed for her hip dysplasia. What I notice with this particular mattress is that it is soft and yet solid enough for her to get in position to rest and rise easily without fighting a bunch of internal stuffing as many mattresses have.
- They love this mattress, as I am sure they appreciate the thickness and memory foam for their aging little bodies.
- This is a solid piece and as nice as my mother’s expensive memory foam mattress.
- The comfort of these beds are honestly great, I laid on it to see how it would feel for my dog and didn’t wanna get up, it is very comfortable and good memory foam.
- I was impressed with the 4″ of memory foam. The top is very soft and seems super comfortable. The overall design of the small Brindle bed is very attractive.
- This is the Benz of floor dog beds. The memory foam is thicker than the foam on my bed and the waterproof cover is soft and comfy.
- The foam is holding up nicely as well, often a flaw of foam beds.
- My dogs (and cats) love this dog bed. It’s super comfortable for them with the memory foam, and it doesn’t lose its shape – even with two 80 lb dogs and one full-size human napping on it.
- This is actually memory foam and it provides a ton of support for my 14yr old chihuahua who has a bad hip/knee.
- The foam is firm and seems like a human foam mattress, only doggy size. Looks nice in our living room.
Thank You So Much To The Manufacturer Of This Bed For Making It This Easy To Clean!
My bed wetter has had multiple accidents and it has been a breeze to clean it up. I no longer dread waking up every morning and checking the dog bed. Absolutely wonderful bed!!
- Cleaning has been super easy.
- I love that the cover unzips so that it can easily be washed.
- Clean up is a simple as washing the mattress cover and wiping down the mattress.
- Love the L-shaped zipper which makes the cover easy to remove and clean.
- Cleaning of cover material was simple, just take off and throw in the washing machine.
- The cover is extremely easy to clean, small accidents can be wiped off and sanitized, but if you need to wash it just throw in the washer and hang dry. It drys very quickly.
- I have been able to clean and keep this bed looking good for years now.
- It’s easy to clean, just unzip the cover throw it in the washer.
- My dog got sick and instead of throwing out a perfectly good bed, I was able to just wash the cover and clean everything well with no problem.
- I love the cover, it’s an easy clean up if there are any accidents or spills.
- Very comfy and the inner casing makes clean-up a breeze.
- Since she is on meds for her CHF she has to pee an awful lot, so it is much easier to clean up than having to constantly buy a new bed or having a bed that isn’t washable.
- I appreciate how simple it is to wash this bed and keep her area clean.
Don’t Waste Any More Money On Other Dog Beds, This Is The Only Bed That My Dogs Have Shown No Interest In Ripping Open And Pulling The Stuffing Out!
I feel as though I have wasted so much money, on so many beds, through the years but this one….excellent.
- This is such a great bed, especially for the money.
- For the money, this bed rivals those pricey beds and is not as heartbreaking when your young dog tears it to shreds.
- This is an excellent bed for the money.
- For the money, it’s one of the best crate beds I’ve owned.
- I would HIGHLY recommend these beds. They are worth the money!
- It is 4 inches of nice cushioning bed, and worth the money paid.
- This bed has proven to be worth the money.
- If I’d have known about this bed before, I could have saved a lot of money.
- I was a little worried when I paid for this bed, but this was money well spent.
- Super big bed, great value for the money.
- Fantastic bed for the money. Our greyhound loves it and the foam is thick enough he doesn’t even make a dent in it when he lays on it and he’s 70 pounds.
- I really can’t say enough good things about this product. You definitely get your money’s worth.
- Just a FANTASTIC dog bed! The quality of the product makes this bed worth every penny that we had spent on it!
In summary, Brindle is a designer memory foam pet bed, made from exceptionally supportive foam and double-quilted for durability.
The memory foam conforms to weight and pressure to relieve achy joints, arthritis, and hip dysplasia. Zoned Memory Foam conforms to your pet’s shape, providing the ideal balance of support and comfort.
So… the Brindle Waterproof Designer Memory Foam Pet Bed is a top-quality dog bed that your dogs will love.
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Brindle Waterproof Dog Bed!
- This dog bed has a waterproof cover that is easy to remove and clean.
- The bed has plenty of room for your dogs to stretch out and be comfortable.
- It has a 4-inch thick top quality memory foam mattress.
- This dog bed is super easy to clean.
- Finally, a dog bed that is worth the money!
You may also be interested in the Best Indoor Dog Room Dividers and if you like riding bikes you will find great dog bike trailers here… Is Schwinn A Good Brand For Bikes, Tricycles, Carriers, Trailers