"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
|>>>> Save Money With TODAYS DEALS - See what discounts you can get today!|
Hard Water Filter Pitcher
Discover the best water filter pitcher for hard water as determined by people who have used the pitchers in towns where hard water is an issue.
I searched for comments made about how these water filter pitchers performed with hard water and ranked the products by the highest number of happy customers who specifically said these water pitchers were successful at filtering hard water.
Below we have listed the top 7 water filter pitchers for hard water in the order of the most er comments mentioning positive results with hard water…
The Best Family Size Water Filter Pitcher For Hard Water
This water filter pitcher takes our number 1 spot as it has a lot of very satisfied customers reporting how well it works on hard water. It has a large 3.5-liter capacity as well which makes it the best water filter pitcher for your home and ideal for families…
The jug contains Micro Carbon Pearls that reduce chlorine and organic impurities improving the taste and odor of food and drink. It uses a Maxtra filter which reduces chlorine, chloramines, copper, mercury, zinc, cadmium, cysts, lead, and particulates.
Brita is the number one brand for water filters and jugs in the UK. Brita water filters are renowned for their high-quality design and great-tasting filtered water. Brita allows you to drink healthier, great-tasting filtered water from any tap.
How Did This Water Filter Pitcher Handle Hard Water?
The main reason I refuse to drink plain tap water is that the tap water tastes bad. We have very hard water and I think the city uses a lot of lime in processing the water, so filtering the water to drink it is necessary.
- I highly recommend it especially for hard water environments as we have in South Texas. I love the taste of my tap water AFTER it’s been filtered through my Brita Small 5 Cup Water Filter Pitcher!
- The Tampa Bay area’s water is very hard and this neutralizes the excess calcium and who knows what else is in it. Water from the pitcher makes it easy to drink enough to stay hydrated.
- We have hard well water that can sometimes have an odd taste. This seems to filter well and the taste is great.
- Best water filter pitcher for well water! We are using this pitcher to filter well water with a hard metal taste and it worked perfectly.
- Makes extremely hard Vegas rap water taste better than bottled. Filters quickly. Fits perfectly in our mini-fridge.
This is a great water filter for hard water. Does a good job with the excessively hard local water.
- I use it with the lead filter because of the hard water from the tap. Water tastes great.
- Our water is exceedingly hard and tastes awful. This hard water filter helps improve the taste of the water consumed.
- This pitcher is essential to use for the extra hard water in my city.
- I love this product especially since I have hard water out where I live.
- The Brita Filter definitely makes a better difference in the taste. Indiana has hard water.
- I don’t notice the metallic taste anymore.
- We have hard water and I use it to fill my electric kettle so I love the small size because I can keep it on my counter and it doesn’t look bad. It works well and never I don’t have water stains or buildup in my kettle.
- Works perfect for the hard water coming out of the faucet. This is the best water filter pitcher for home!
|See Also - Best Grill, Smokers & Griddle Brands|
The Best 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher For Hard Water
This water filter pitcher is also the Brita brand and is another popular water pitcher for families. We have already seen that this brand of water filter pitcher does very well with hard water issues and this one also has many favorable comments…
This Brita Everyday Water Pitcher is a water filter pitcher that can be used in the refrigerator and makes it easy to refill and store reusable water bottles. The BPA-free pitcher holds up to 10 cups of water and can be refilled with tap or bottled water, and it fits easily in most refrigerators.
The filter removes chlorine taste and odor along with copper, mercury, and cadmium—4 metals that are commonly found in tap water. The activated carbon filter helps prevent bad taste and odor caused by chlorine.
How Did This Water Filter Pitcher Handle Hard Water?
I have VERY hard water, to the point that I was having to descale my coffee maker weekly or even every couple of days. Since I’ve been running my water through this pitcher before filling my coffee maker, I have not had to descale my coffee maker yet, and it’s been over a month. Great for drinking water too!
- Filters water well. We live in a hard water area and it is difficult enough to drink the water, but it is death for appliances such as coffee makers. This hard water filter helps to improve the taste of water and is easy on appliances.
- We have very hard water. The picture holds quite a bit and the filtered water tastes great.
- It works wonderfully. We have very hard, bad-tasting tap water and this completely changed the taste.
- I have really hard water and this works great.
- The water in my area is very hard and the pitcher makes it taste delicious.
We use Brita water every day here on our farm and it is the best water filter pitcher for well water. Our well water tests clean, but, the water is hard, so filtering it improves both taste and function.
- Brita makes it possible to filter out those nasty bits and gives water that tastes good without all the heavy metal taste and hard water residue in teapots, cookware, and glassware.
- It really does remove the hard water feel and taste of the water. We stopped buying bottled water because of this.
- We are happy with the product as the water here is so hard it ruined our Mr. Coffee Maker. There is no more white build-up on the coffee maker and the coffee tastes much better with this product which filters out the crud in the water.
- They have hard water and it clogs the nozzle (of their coffee machine), but this filter takes the hard water deposits out and solves this problem!
- I am a fan of Brita pitchers since the local water is quite hard and the pitcher filters work quite well.
- The filtering is quite effective as the area where I live has very hard water.
- We have really hard water where we live and it took a very “Tap” taste out of it!
- Great at removing hard water flavor, very easy-to-use
Other Water Filter Pitchers For Hard Water To Consider
All of the following water filter pitches have their supporters with comments about how good they are with hard water…
|Consumers said: WOW!! I didn’t know I could have great-tasting water at home. I have hard water and it is gross!
I really like the slim design, it fits in the fridge without taking up a lot of space. The best water filtration pitcher!
|Consumers said: We have health sensitivities to hard and chemically treated water in our family. We have been spending lots of money monthly to buy alkaline water (9+ph) at the store.
We HAVE NOT been disappointed. The water is clean, tasty and the pitcher is easy to use and easy to clean. We have had no bad health reactions to the water. It is all it claims to be!!
|Consumers said: We have extremely hard water in Arizona. I’ve been filling jugs of reverse osmosis water at dispensaries for years.
|Consumers said: This is our third one of these, we now have the large one in the kitchen and a small one in each bathroom. Our water here in Florida is very hard!
We go through filters pretty quickly due to a large number of particulates in our counties’ water. The filter takes the water from over 300 PPM to zero. The tester helps us to ensure that the filters are changed regularly. I will not be without this product!
While all of these water filter pitchers do a wonderful job of making your water taste better the added benefit of saving your appliances from being ruined is massive.
The cost savings alone from fixing and replacing your appliances make the small humble cost of these filter water pitchers look so insignificant.
Resources For Further research: You can see Brita in action on Youtube.
You may also be interested in 6 Reasons Why Avalon Bottom Loading Water Dispenser Is A Winner
Also… Is All Clad A Good Brand