We have found the best waffle maker that flips. In fact, it just about found us because this waffle iron was so brilliant it stood out miles ahead of any other option…
This waffle machine has the most impressive design with a flipping mechanism that just about forces you to make the most amazing tasting waffles quickly and easily…
You may also be interested in… Is Presto A Good Brand? (Exceptional Ratings For Every Product)
The Best Waffle Maker That Flips And Quickly Creates The Most Delicious Tasting And Evenly Cooked Waffles In Minutes
What Reviewers Said About This Waffle Maker That Flips:
I Was Astounded At How Easy This Was To Use And How Evenly It Cooks The Waffles!!
I love this waffle maker! I have tried several over my lifetime and this is my favorite! The flipping distributes the mix all over so you get an evenly cooked waffle. It does not take very long to cook.
- I especially love how you can flip the waffle maker so it cooks evenly throughout.
- The flip feature provides a beautiful golden brown coloring.
- I like that it has a timer and being able to ‘flip‘ it enables me to see if both sides are cooked to my satisfaction.
- This simplistic waffle iron produces evenly cooked waffles that readily release from the iron, stores in a minimum of space, and is light-weight.
- It heats up quickly, heats evenly, and makes great waffles.
- The waffles are always evenly baked.
- They make beautiful evenly cooked waffles that are soft and fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- The waffles were evenly cooked, with a great texture and flavor.
- It is evenly cooked, with no burn spots or doughy spots.
- I also prefer round over square waffles because it is easier to spread the batter evenly on a round surface.
The Flip Mechanism Is The Main Attraction Of This Waffle Maker!
I love love love this waffle maker. In my opinion it’s superior to some of the other flip waffle makers because it flips on over on a hinge rather than a rotational mechanism.
This ensures that it’s always stable and it makes it more durable. I love how easy it is to use. The timer functions really well too.
- The flip mechanism seems to contribute to the quality of the waffles.
- Having the flipping apparatus double at the hinged area really seems to give it a good sturdy foundation.
- The flipping distributes the mix all over so you get an evenly cooked waffle.
- I have been using this for around one month now and had zero problems the flip mechanism is the main attraction of this waffle maker.
- The design and function are simple – It flips without the need for any kind of stand/mount.
- We love the flipping mechanism and it has made a perfect waffle every time.
- The Presto has a nicely designed flip mechanism with a simple timer.
- The lid stays open and the flip mechanism is much better than my previous choice.
- This waffle iron has a built-in flipping mechanism that will have you flip the handle over the base of the unit. It’s a simple solution that helps you attain perfectly cooked waffles on both sides.
- Cooks evenly love the pivot mechanism to ensure both sides are cooked to a nice golden brown crisp.
- The flip mechanism does not wear the iron or chafe the cord – I can see it working reliably for many many years.
The Presto Belgian Flip Waffle Maker Is The Best Value For Money!
This is seriously the best Belgian waffle maker. After having a Cuisinart for years, I can’t believe how much better this is!
- You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better waffle Iron.
- It is one of the best purchases we have ever made.
- Best Waffle Iron Ever!
- This is the best waffle maker I have ever owned and over the years I’ve had about 3 others.
- The Best Large Waffles.
- This is by far one of the best bangs for your buck in terms of kitchen gadgets.
- Luckily, I did a little research online and all reviews pointed toward this waffle maker as being one of the best.
- Well, after making batches of waffles on several occasions, it was definitely money well spent!
- This is the best waffle iron I have ever owned!
- I’ve been using this for over a year now and it is the best waffle maker I’ve ever used.
- My brothers said it was the best waffle they had EVER had!
- This is the best waffle iron I have ever used. It makes perfect waffles.
- Best Belgian waffle maker ever!
- Easily the best waffle maker I’ve ever had.
- Best kitchen appliance ever.
This Is The Most Compact Flip Waffle Maker!
Got this as a Christmas gift for my wife. She loves it. It is small and compact, for our crowded cabinets, and makes good waffles.
It is so easy that we take it with us when we travel along with the Golden Malted Waffle flour. It was a big hit at my wife’s womens retreat. Set-up a little waffle bar one morning and the women loved it.
- It is more or equally compact than anything I’ve seen.
- The design is ingenious.
- It saves space when stored, and it is easy to flip to get the batter dispersed.
- We love this little thing. The great design concept for a “flip” waffle maker, it works really well.
- I love that it flips just like a real waffle maker, but is compact in storage.
- It’s as small as a regular waffle maker. And yes, it flips!
- The best feature, besides making great evenly cooked waffles in 3 minutes, is it takes up less space during storage than most Belgian waffle makers.
- I saw this and I loved the compact design and the little digital clock for timing your wellness of crisp or floppy quality of cooking.
- What drew me to this design was how compact it is.
- I love that I can store it easily in my small kitchen.
- Love the compact flip design, brilliant.
- Stores easily, unlike the other giant flip models for much less $.
- The compact storage alone makes this a great product. This waffle maker cooks evenly heats well and makes good waffles no matter which recipe I’m using.
The Best Non-Stick Waffle Maker!
This waffle iron works great. Waffles consistently turn out as I want them based on the amount of time I have determined that gives me the waffles the way I like them.
I do not use any cooking oil or spray on the irons (the manual says not to use these products) and the waffles always come off without sticking. The waffles are always evenly baked.
- No stick, deep pockets for butter and syrup, and just, yay!
- This is a truly NON-STICK waffle iron.
- The waffles come out without sticking to the cooking surfaces.
- These waffles cooked up perfectly with no sticking from the cup of shredded cheddar cheese that was included in the batter.
- It heats up quickly, produces great, evenly browned waffles in a little over 2 minutes, and best of all, never sticks.
- The nonstick coating is very nice and tough.
- I have yet to see anything stick to it, and I certainly never use any oil or spray.
- Taking it out is always easy because the nonstick surface makes things easily come out of the grill area.
- The non-stick ceramic needs no oiling (and should not be oiled as it will gum up over time) and cleans up easily with a damp sponge or cloth.
- This thing is amazing. It requires no oil/butter/spray to avoid sticking, they just don’t stick.
- The non-stick is legit as nothing got left behind when extracting each waffle from its nooks and crannies; even having used chocolate chips, food coloring, and a Paleo mix!
- It’s completely non-stick – not like a little bit non-stick – it’s COMPLETELY nonstick.
A Flip Waffle Machine That Makes Fluffy Waffles In Minutes!
They came out light and fluffy, and tasty, with my maple syrup. Unlike my Food Network Belgian waffle maker, there was NO OVERFLOW and no mess!
- Love this thing! The flip feature makes for light fluffy waffles.
- The waffles are nice and thick, crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- A super puffy, big waffle comes out.
- The waffles come out thick, shaped perfectly, and cooked just right.
- I made chocolate chip waffles, banana waffles, and plain ones for the event and each one came out perfectly crispy yet fluffy inside.
- They make beautiful evenly cooked waffles that are soft and fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- These waffles were so light and fluffy and tasted unbelievable!
- The waffles it makes are big and fluffy.
- Even after making 3 or 4 in a row, they all still come out nice and golden brown.
A Waffle Maker Machine That Is Very Easy To Use
Whatever the case, this thing is super easy to use, and waffles take about 1/3 the time of our old maker. Our kids love these thick, Belgian waffles.
We’ve used it several times so far with great results. Easy to clean, easy to use – fantastic.
- It’s easy to use, and even fun!
- One cup of batter poured in the center (once it heats) up, flip it, set the timer to four minutes, and voila.
- You just pour in the batter, close the lid and flip and that’s it. Easy as can be!
- My waffles usually come out perfect and are easy to get off the iron.
- It’s easy to use and easy to clean.
- This thing is so easy even a child could use it (with adult supervision of course). Perfect waffles every time!
- My insane toddler keeps asking for waffles and I can’t deny them because they are just too easy to make.
- It’s easy to use and comes with crystal clear instructions.
- I love this super easy and reliable waffle maker. Buy it.
A Flippable Waffle Maker That Is Easy To Clean
Makes big waffles and super easy to use. No more than a cup and you’ll end up with perfect waffles with no spill over.
Have tried different flavor waffles and it’s a winner with the kids. Super easy clean in and you don’t need to use any oil or spray.
- It is extremely easy to clean and the timer countdown feature is also appreciated.
- Easy to clean by wiping it down and simple to use
- The iron heats up very quickly; cooks waffles to perfection in 3-4 minutes depending on your recipe, and is very easy to wipe clean.
- It’s easy to clean too. I just wipe it down and it’s good as new.
- Easy cleanup and stores well (standing up in my pantry).
- So easy to clean. After it cools I just wipe it clean with a paper towel.
- You can make your waffles in 4 min. It is also an easy cleanup.
- I love this waffle maker. It’s well made, easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to store.
- The ceramic for the waffle part is great. Super easy to clean.
- No sticking, very easy to clean and I’m probably eating more waffles than I should.
This Waffle Maker Is A Great Gift Idea!
The waffles are huge, my husband can eat a lot and two and a half waffles is about all he can handle. The directions, prep, and cook time are easy to follow. Best cooking gift!
- This is definitely a waffle maker that can be a great gift.
- I got this as a gift for my boyfriend because he loves Belgian waffles and he was obsessed with this.
- This waffle maker was a wedding gift from our registry, and I take every opportunity possible to use it. The waffles turn out perfectly every time! Highly recommend.
- I bought it as a gift for my friends, so it couldn’t go wrong. Right after their first try, they contacted us saying they had the best waffle of their lives!
- Bought this as a Christmas gift and decided to get one for myself.
- I think I’ve found a perfect gift.
- The recipient of this Christmas gift is ecstatic with the waffles this produces!
- I bought it as a Christmas gift and we made waffles the next day that turned out wonderfully.
- We gave it as a gift to newlyweds. Was perfect.
- I bought this as a house-warming gift for a friend. I’ve received no complaints about the gift. In fact, all I’ve heard is praise for the waffle maker.
- We have bought extras and given them as gifts.
- Going to gift this to my friends that have children, this belongs in every household!
In summary, most of the pages on our site offer other alternative recommendations however, in this case, there is no need.
The Presto 03510 Ceramic FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker stands by itself as the best waffle maker that flips and indeed as the best waffle maker for everything.
The above item comes in a three-pack which provides an excellent way to buy one for yourself and gift the other waffle makers to someone else.