The Vremi Dehumidifier is a very highly rated dehumidifier and to be quite frank I love anything Vremi produces because their customer service is amazing. However, this unit can stand on its own merit…
It sucks water out fast, it helps to get rid of mold and musty smells, it has many features including auto shut-off, it is easy to operate, it comes on wheels to make it portable, it greatly reduces the humidity in your home, and it even looks better than most other humidifiers as well.
Discover 8 Reasons Why The Vremi Dehumidifier Is Considered To Be One Of The Best Dehumidifiers You Can Buy!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Vremi Dehumidifier…
Our Mold Problem Is Completely Gone!
I am shocked by how much water the dehumidifier collects. There is no longer smell of mold in my room.
- Works so well I’m buying another unit for the attic and basement. Shocking how much water it collects.
- A strong musty mold smell was gone after day 3.
- The Vremi looks great and works well in my bathroom. Using during and after showers really helps remove moisture and prevent mold/mildew growth.
- Before this my apt was so humid it was having mold and mildew problems, this completely fixed that problem.
- Gets a lot of water out of the air and has kept our camper mold-free!
- I live in WA on the bottom bottom floor and I used to get so much mold, window moisture, and my apartment smelled of mold too and now since I’ve had the Vremi Dehumidifier I don’t have that problem!
- It gets the job done! The musty smell is gone from my basement and no more white mold spots.
- We had a mold problem in our basement and this has cleared it right up! I couldn’t be happier with it.
- This dehumidifier is perfect for getting rid of all that dampness and keeping mold from growing.
- It seems to have eliminated the humidity in my basement. No more signs of mold.
- In the first 5 days of running it, I dumped the reservoir FOUR times!! Now I get up in the mornings and my windows are dry, and my leather isn’t molding. I am really amazed at what a difference this has made.
If You Have A House Or Basement With Musty Smells, Stop Reading, And Hit Buy Now!
Musty Odors Are Gone And It’s Still Pulling Out A Tank Full Of Moisture Every Couple of Days…
- I no longer smell any odor.
- The air feels fresh and clean without any odor of mildew.
- I am using it in my unfinished basement and the moist basement odor disappeared in three days, now smells fresh and pleasing.
- We started it and within a couple of hours, all the bad odor was gone and after 1 day the basement is nearly dry.
- The odor, condensation, and musty odor is completely gone.
- Works great and removed basement odor within a couple of days.
- The basement had a slight damp smell until we started using the Vremi dehumidifier, now there’s no odor at all.
- Used it for the basement. Got rid of moisture as well as the musky odor.
- My home smells a whole lot better also, no more pet smell.
- Even in the winter, we were experiencing a lot of water on our windows and that unpleasant musty smell.
- In just one day this dehumidifier pumped out so much water out of the air and the smell has ceased.
- Our air quality has significantly improved in both humidity and smell.
- Great dehumidifier… my basement no longer has that mildew smell, it seems so much drier now.
- I am using it in my unfinished basement and the moist basement odor disappeared in three days, now smells fresh and pleasing.
The Vremi Dehumidifier Pulls Water Out Of The Air FAST!
I can not believe the amount of water this is removing from the air in my home. It’s like I was living in an aquarium before I bought this. It is easy to use, has an easy-empty water bucket with handle, and it doesn’t take up much space.
- This unit sucked about a gallon of water out of the air in just a few hours! It’s actually kind of shocking.
- Within less than 24 hours there were about 5 to 6 inches of water in the tote and the basement feels significantly drier when I walk downstairs.
- The tank (1.6 gallons) fills 3 times a day – that’s nearly 4 gallons of water collected. With that much moisture, it’s no wonder we had the surface mold.
- It does an excellent job sucking water out of the air, and my basement apartment is bone-dry.
- Only had this dehumidifier for 2 days and this thing is an absolute beast. I had it running overnight in my small basement (8 hours) and when I woke up the 30-pint tank was nearly full. I had no idea that my basement had that much moisture!
- Once I plugged this beast in for the first few weeks I was removing 30 pints of water every other day! Within one day it dropped the humidity of my whole 800sqft bungalow by 20%!
- This dehumidifier is amazing, you won’t believe how much water it will remove from your home!
- I’ve been amazed at how quickly it pulls water out of the air.
- Honestly, I can’t believe how much water this machine takes out of the air.
- This dehumidifier pulls water from the air like whoa!
- Removes water like crazy… I didn’t know I had so much water in my house until I plugged this thing.
It Has A Ton Of Features, Including Auto Shut-Off And Different Climate Settings!
It has a comfort setting to automatically control the humidity based on the temperature, and cycles on and off as needed. It’s set it and forget it!
- I love the auto humidity level feature and that it turns off when full without beeping. (It’s in my daughter’s room and I don’t want it to wake her.)
- It’s been running for months on auto and gave no issue. Fantastic job.
- I leave mine on the comfort settings which auto-adjusts to whatever the room needs.
- It shuts off automatically when the bucket gets full & restarts immediately when I empty the bucket and replace it.
- This thing is terrific. Works perfectly out of the box. Auto shutdown worked like a charm and the turbo function turned my basement from a swamp to a desert in about half a day.
- I have been running this one for a few weeks now and it works great, easy to use controls, and auto shut off when full.
- It comes on automatically after power outages.
- Very quiet, has a great “Comfort” feature which automatically adjusts the humidity to the temperature in the room. Works beautifully!
- It shuts off automatically when at the set humidity level.
- Works easily, and shuts off automatically when filled.
- High-end product with several automatic settings to maintain proper levels of humidity to match air temp.
The Vremi Dehumidifier Has Wheels Which Makes It Easy To Move Around!
It’s on wheels so it’s easy to move, the tank is easy to pull out to empty the water (and easy to return), it’s turns it’s self off when the water tank is full, and it monitors the level of humidity in the air.
- The caster wheels work great at moving the unit back and forth if necessary.
- Easy to move around. On the heavy side for a female to pick up.
- The humidifier is heavy but the wheels make it easy to move around.
- We have moved it around the house with no problems at all.
- It’s easy to move around and very easy to empty the water catch.
- Wheels work well for moving it and handles on the side make lifting easy (though it is moderately heavy/might be hard for a short person to lift).
- Much quieter, easier to move around, smaller and looks nicer.
- The ability to move the dehumidifier around because of its wheels is a great advantage.
- Like that it is easy to move to other rooms at night when trying to sleep.
- Also very easy to move around with the wheels, and the water tank has a convenient handle on it.
- It has an easily accessible filter and is on wheels for easy mobility.
- The design is sleek and it’s easy to move on its casters. The bucket is easy to empty when full.
- It is reasonably portable with built-in casters, and the cord wrap feature on the back is a nice touch.
- A great portable dehumidifier. So far it has operated flawlessly. Easy to operate too.
- It is very portable and I have set it up in several different rooms.
The Vremi Dehumidifier Is The Best Looking Dehumidifier I’ve Owned!
It is actually a much more pleasing unit to look at than the typical white boxing rectangle dehumidifiers flooding the market.
- This product not only looks good but it works amazing!
- It is also very sleek looking!
- The design is modern and clean, not bad to look at and I haven’t had any problems with the water tray – it’s easy enough, has a nice carry handle.
- It works and is in my opinion professional grade! I also love the look of it!
- Works very effectively, easy to work with, looks nice, and the noise level is very low.
- The Vremi looks great and works well in my bathroom.
- I would recommend it for anyone looking for a stylish yet functional dehumidifier.
- The design is sleek and nice looking.
- It’s a fine-looking piece of equipment that does the job!
- A nice looking unit, and a lot quieter than my last one.
- The Vremi is an attractive and easy to use dehumidifier!
- It looks good in our modern living room and sucks the moisture out of our entire 1100sq ft home.
- This machine is super-attractive, and super-quiet.
- Vremi dehumidifier is a sleek and modern-looking appliance.
The Comfort Mode Is Wonderful – It Brings The Humidity Down To 50% Easily!
After a shower the humidity can be as high as 70%, but within about 15-20 minutes it’s back down to under 40% — even if it’s raining outside and we have like 50% humidity, ugh!
- What I’m trying to say is that it gets the bathroom back to a comfortable humidity level pretty quickly.
- And when we have rain and over 50% humidity (very uncomfortable for me) this little unit is able to hold the humidity down to 35% or less in our master suite.
- I placed the humidifier in the basement, let it sit there 24 hrs unplugged… then within only a few minutes after turning on the power, the humidity decreased by 5%
- Plugged in and used the first hour, it dropped humidity by 3% the next hour another 1%. The 3rd hour was another 1% less humidity and I emptied the tank this time.
- Purchase for our RV to use while in the southeast where the rain and humidity are terrible. Have been using is steady for 5 days on the Comfort feature. It fills up about once a day and has kept the humidity around 55%.
- The first day I ran it, I had only run it for about 9 hours. The humidity started at 63% and by the time I turned it off, it was sitting at 40%. I emptied about a gallon from the tank, put it back in, and slept with it running all night.
- If you’re struggling to bring down the humidity in a house like mine, just hang in there and let the machine do its thing. This one has performed like a champ, like a professional piece of equipment.
- I bought this one and after 10 hours the bucket was full and the humidity dropped from 85% to 46%. That is impressive!
- If you have a humid home/apartment, this quiet and efficient dehumidifier is your solution!
Talk About Great Customer Service This Was Over And Above The Call Of Duty!
Vremi is a great company. The product experience is one of the best. Everything down to the box and what is printed on it sends a vibe of being super high quality. As for the actual product, it works as it should. This is a whole house dehumidifier and it does the job quickly and efficiently.
I Will Definitely Continue To Purchase Appliances From This Company And Sing Their Praises From The Rooftops!
- Oh, and customer service is top-notch, Vremi on Facebook messenger was very responsive and helpful!!
- I’m happy because while working the product worked great and customer service was very quick in their responses.
- Great communication – the take-away is the customer service in the return was FAST! Thank you.
- I am very pleased with the customer service and the unit.
- Besides, when I sent an email to ask their service department for some questions, they were really soon to reply and kind to give me clear information.
- I have felt they gave me really good service since I bought their product.
- Great Product and Vremi Customer Service!
- I would recommend this to anyone and while Amazon has a large selection of dehumidifiers, I feel this is one of these values you will get.
- In fact, my brand name dehumidifier of a similar size has nothing on this product.
- Excellent customer service! This thing is magical!
- The customer service is responsive and helpful as well.
- Customer service through Vremi was responsive and quick, resolved questions immediately. Great products.
- The unit arrived missing a washer, Vremi Customer Service wanted to replace the whole unit with a new one.
- Not wanting to re-pack the original unit for return shipping we found a washer for it ourselves. Vremi gave us a $15 credit. Great dehumidifier and great customer service.
- It was reasonably priced. Works great! With great customer service as a bonus!
- When I called customer service, I got a live, friendly customer service representative that helped me with my questions.
- Their customer service is awesome too. If you have any problems or questions just call the one 800 number on the booklet that comes with the machine and they are Johnny on the spot!
- There are only about a thousand different machines on Amazon, but I chose the Vremi because of the great ratings and superior customer service.
In summary, the Vremi Dehumidifier does an amazing job at pulling water out of the air of your home and that leads to fewer mold issues and no more musty odors.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Vremi A Good Brand
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Vremi Dehumidifier!
- The Vremi Dehumidifier certainly helps in getting rid of mold.
- This awesome unit gets rid of musty odors.
- The powerful Vremi Dehumidifier sucks out moisture fast.
- This machine has a lot of features including auto shut-off.
- It has wheels which makes it easy to move from room to room if needed.
- The Vremi is a modern looking, sleek, and attractive Dehumidifier.
- This machine greatly reduces the humidity in your home.
- The customer service the Vremi Company provides is unparalleled and it is a great company to deal with that always takes care of its customers.
I also like this one… 8 Reasons Why MIDEA Dehumidifier Is The Solution For Your Home
For more serious issues consider… Best Dehumidifiers For Under Your House (Ideal For Crawl Spaces)
Questions about dehumidifiers answered… Will A Dehumidifier Get Rid Of Damp