Discover The Versatility Of An Immersion Blender
You can use an immersion blender for so many functions in the kitchen, which is why it is often called the every-kitchens every-tool. You can use these blenders for tasks ranging from processing food into sauces to shaking up delicious cocktails.
For blending soups, sauces, dressings, baby food, smoothies and more. An immersion blender’s sleek convenience functions beautifully in the kitchen. Use it to easily make homemade vinaigrette or smoothies, fresh mayo or salsa, baby food…or make a quick batch of marinara sauce for pasta. The possibilities are endless!
Immersion blenders are designed to make quick work of many tasks. Use yours for; stirring, mixing, blending, pureeing, emulsifying, and much more! All of these blenders come with extra accessories like stainless whips or whisks.
Below you will see answers to the most commonly asked questions about what your immersion blender can do. I am using the Mueller immersion blender as an example as it is a bestseller and has the most comments left by consumers.
Many of the answers we seek are provided by the consumers of this product. Bear in mind that these answers should be the same for all immersion blenders of similar power.
The Bestselling Immersion Blender On Amazon
The following Grunt Style product has an excellent 75% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 Watt 9-Speed Immersion Multi-Purpose Hand Blende is a super versatile mixing tool, perfect for beating eggs, blending emulsions, and mixing small quantities of sauces and soups. Great for bakers and pastry chefs, this hand blender has a stainless steel blending attachment to handle tougher jobs with ease.
Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 Watt 9-Speed Immersion Multi-Purpose Hand Blender is just what your kitchen needs. The dishwasher safe blending shaft attaches directly to any standard size bowl.
The ergonomic pistol grip provides comfort and easy maneuverability, allowing for efficient mixing. This tool has a curved blade that blends in a wide range of containers to create fun, unique meals…
Equipped with a stainless steel blade, the immersion hand blender can be used for making milkshakes, smoothies, soups, mayonnaise and more. With a metal cooking cage surrounding the head of the blender it’s a must have in many homes.
- The Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 Watt 9-Speed Immersion Multi-Purpose Hand Blender is a high-quality immersion blender that is specially designed for blending hot foods.
- The base of the blender includes a stainless steel shaft and a comfortable handle.
- It is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- The Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick immersion blender is designed to blend, mix, chop, whip, and sheer foods with the ease of pressing a button.
- The innovative forward-thinking design allows you to get complete control over the amount of blending motion, for perfect results every time.
- This multi-purpose hand blender can be used to make sauces, smoothies, batters, and more.
- This uncomplicated hand blender offers a range of blending options from a fast whirl to a pureed blend and includes a variety of attachments―an extra powerful plunger for blending thicker items, a high-performance mini beater, a whisk attachment for other treats, and a special soup star for easy soup making.
- The sturdy stainless steel mixing shaft comes with an integrated mixing beater―all you have to do is twist on the right attachment for the task.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender For Smoothies?
If you want to make smoothies, the answer is yes! There are plenty of frozen fruits you can blend up, without having to use ice. Bananas, strawberries, raspberries, and peaches all blend up perfectly in an immersion blender with no chunks.
Whether you’re a smoothie enthusiast or maybe you rely on liquids to get your daily hits of fruit and veggies, an immersion blender is the perfect tool to make silky-smooth, easy-to-drink concoctions.
A hand blender sometimes referred to as an immersion blender, is the perfect tool for making healthy smoothies. Whether you want to toss your ingredients together in a glass or pitcher before you blend, or would rather use your blender right in your smoothie glasses, an immersion blender can handle it.
There are over 661 er comments about how easy it is to make smoothies with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- My granddaughter is partial to the smoothies, and I had no problem blending the frozen mixed berries.
- My first kefir breakfast smoothie was blended in about 20 seconds.
- It works out so well for me, I have no longer use it for my bulky regular blender. Makes smoothie making so much easier.
- So far I’ve made protein smoothies with spinach, soaked chia-flax-hemp, ice cubes, and frozen fruit with my favorite protein and nut/seed milk. Really great tasting.
- So I can make an ice cream shake in minutes and a regular smoothie in seconds.
- This is really great for smoothies or mai tais mixed in the container that you are going to drink them from.
- Smoothies are a breeze and, making soups has never been easier.
- My Smoothie Monster – Now that decent berries are back in the market – just throw some in an old-fashioned steel blender cup (RECOMMENDED!), a pinch of sugar, and milk/almond milk. 30 seconds later, pure yum.
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for smoothies.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Froth Milk?
Mix hot milk for coffee, steam milk for cappuccino, or whip up decadent foam for mochas and lattes using an immersion blender. A stick blender will work for frothing milk as long as you pay attention to a few key techniques.
You can use an immersion blender to froth milk for coffee or hot chocolate. The first trick is to use a tall bowl, so the blender doesn’t splash. Place your immersion blender in the bowl of hot milk. For best results, move the blender in a circular motion while keeping it close to the bottom of the bowl to avoid splashing.
If you’re looking for a way to make homemade lattes without buying an expensive espresso machine, you may have considered using an immersion blender. You can use an immersion blender to froth milk, which is the most difficult part of making a latte.
There are over 196 er comments about how easy it is to froth milk with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- I also used the frothing attachment for adding milk to my coffee and was just as amazed at the end result.
- So far I have used it to whip cream(awesome), beat eggs, and froth my skim milk for my latte.
- I use it mainly for frothing hot milk for my coffee and for whipping eggs.
- It frothed my morning coffee so nicely and it felt like I was drinking a latte.
- I purchased it so I could froth my chai tea! Yes, I spoiled myself.
- I love frothing my coffee with this.
- I use the frothing attachment to blend coconut milk into my coffee. And I am impressed at the speed and how well it blends into my coffee.
- I just got it so haven’t used it much, but it froths milk very well.
- Use it on a daily basis to froth almond milk creamer for my coffee so easy and quick.
- I use it to froth milk for cappuccinos.
- The frothing attachment is so fun for making fancy coffees at home.
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender to froth milk.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Make Milkshakes?
Milkshakes are a decadent drink that can be a great treat on a hot day. They are probably one of the most popular dairy desserts out there. There are a lot of ways to make them, but one of the easiest ways is with an immersion blender.
There are a few ways you can use an immersion blender to make milkshakes. No matter how you choose to do it, your drink will be thick, creamy, and delicious.
You stick it in the glass, turn it on, and it turns the whole thing into a milkshake. The big advantage of an immersion blender is that you don’t have to clean anything after making a milkshake, since everything gets blended up right in the glass you are drinking out of.
One idea is to chill the glass and the ingredients before making your shake. Put the glass and the vanilla ice cream in the freezer for about 15 minutes beforehand, and chill all of the other ingredients as well. Stir the ingredients together with a spoon first and then blend them with an immersion blender.
Get as much air into your milkshake as possible by stirring things around first, and then blend for a full minute before stopping to drink it. The more air you can whip up into your shake, the lighter and fluffier it will be.
There are over 189 er comments about how easy it is to make shakes with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- I’ve made perfect classic diner-style milkshakes and a wide variety of smoothies with it.
- With its powerful motor, it is perfect to use for quick morning fruit smoothies and afternoon milkshakes.
- If you want to have more milkshakes and mixing in your life, you can’t beat this immersion blender.
- It does a great job making milkshakes.
- Also makes terrific healthy milkshakes for our grandchildren.
- Made a milkshake right out of the box with bananas, brownies, and ice cream and it blended like a champ.
- This is perfect for making milkshakes.
- I tried this hand blender to make strawberry milkshakes and it works great to make a smooth and perfect blend.
- I love making milkshakes right in the glass with this thing. It’s so easy to clean and easy to use and it’s pretty powerful.
- Makes a great milkshake! Every household should have one!
- The smoothest milkshake ever!
- This made it so easy to make my bulletproof coffee in the morning or a milkshake for my kids without taking out the blender.
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for milkshakes.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender For Meringue?
If you’re a fan of the creaminess that meringue adds to pies, ice creams, and custards, but you’re not a fan of the work required to make them, then you should know that an immersion blender can be used in place of a stand mixer for the process.
Make silky-smooth meringue for pies with an immersion blender! Reserve the tip of the blade to fold in dry ingredients. Hold the handle of the blender lower than the mixing container, and move the blender up and down to create luscious meringue.
You can use an immersion blender in the same way that you would use a hand mixer to make meringue. Immersion blenders are definitely smaller than hand mixers, which makes them ideal for this type of task. When making meringue, the key to success is to not over-mix.
There are over 8 er comments from people who have made meringues with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- It works great for making stews or whipping up some meringue. Clean-up is a breeze.
- Perfect for making meringue.
- I use the little beater to make fresh whipped cream and meringues.
- So much easier than using a bulky blender. Great for meringues.
- I have never made a more perfect meringue.
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for meringues.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender For Cake Batter?
Mueller’s best-selling immersion blender gives you the power to blend by hand for a silky-smooth consistency. Any recipe is possible with the standard techniques of batter mixing using a handheld immersion blender. No more lumps, clumps, or separate layers – just perfect emulsions every time!
The immersion blender gives you more possibilities for your cake recipes by being able to mix the batter using only one appliance. The flavoring and food coloring can be added with the use of this hand-held mixer and once baked, the cake is about as moist and delicious as you could ever want.
Cake batter can be hard to mix when following certain recipes. This is because of the density of the cake batter. An immersion blender acts like a large mixer in the middle of your bowl to emulsify the ingredients. The mixing action with an immersion blender is more efficient than with any handheld beater or whisk―and the final result is more stable
There are over 62 er comments from people who have mixed cake batter with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- Including the whisk is a plus, and it can be used for much gentler mixes such as cake batter.
- Yesterday she whipped up a cake in two minutes which she baked and it turned out light and fluffy.
- I wanted something small enough to make whipped coffee but powerful enough for brownie and cake mix. This will work well for both.
- I’ve even used it to mix cake batter and icing.
- I use this for everything even cake mix.
- Also used to blend cake mix and it was amazing.
- I bought it mainly for making cakes, juices, and gravy. It’s perfect for me.
- I love this hand blender. We use it to make cakes, coffee, and other mixed drink.
- This has made whipping eggs, pancake mix, cakes so much simpler.
- So far very happy with this purchase. I used it for the preparation of my cakes.
- Mostly making soups or batter for cakes – it is very handy and quick to reach for.
- The power whisk feature is great for eggs and cake mixes.
- It’s lightweight and easy to handle and does an excellent job of mixing my cake!
- Decent blending power to mix cake batter.
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for the cake batter.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Shred Chicken?
An immersion blender can be used to shred chicken with ease. You’ll love this gadget if you are making pulled pork BBQ, Spanish rice, or wonton soup! Simply place the cooked chicken breast in a large mixing bowl and use a hand mixer on low speed to break it into shreds. It’s an easy way to save time for any meal you prepare!
The best thing about using an immersion blender to shred chicken is that you don’t have to hold the food with one hand while moving the blade with the other. It’s also very easy to clean up since you just detach the blades.
Immersion blenders, also known as hand blenders, are superb for mixing and blending soups and sauces right in your pot that you will serve in. When it comes to shredding chicken and meat, they’re especially helpful because they’re incredibly powerful and simple to use; you just place them directly into the mixing bowl with your shredded ingredients and blend at low speed.
There are only 4 er comments from people who have shredded chicken with the Mueller Immersion Blender but it shows it can do it. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- It is so powerful. I’ve used it for shredding chicken in my soup.
- Purchased this mainly so I can shred chicken that I have made in my Instant Pot. It works well.
- Use it to shred meat and blend the soup in my Instant Pot, make smoothies, and more.
- I’ve blended soup, shredded chicken, and made smoothies.
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for shredding chicken.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Mash Potatoes?
Yes, you can use an immersion blender to mash potatoes! It’s such a practical and economical kitchen gadget, and with a few easy steps, you can transform your potatoes into creamy, fluffy spuds.
For a smoother, creamier consistency in mashed potatoes, an immersion blender is a must have tool! You can use one to puree soups and to mix up homemade salad dressings.
When it comes to mashed potatoes, many people prefer a very smooth, creamy consistency. An immersion blender will blend your potatoes at the bottom of the pot, ensuring that no lumps are left behind.
There are over 105 er comments from people who have mashed with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- Used the immersion blender to mash potatoes for potato soup and diced tomatoes in spaghetti sauce. Worked great.
- Blending up mashed potatoes for a creamy, paste-like consistency.
- Love this product, mashed the potatoes super smooth. The family loved them.
- So easy to make mashed potatoes. Nice strong motor.
- It’s great! easy to use and powerful enough to mash potatoes!
- You can make the most creamy mash potatoes ever, and make the most delicious foamy hot chocolate, etc.
- Means I don’t have to use my huge mixer to make mashed potatoes.
- It was so much easier to blend my boiled potatoes into smooth, creamy, lump-less mashed potatoes.
- I just used it for mashed potatoes and it was so quick and easy! This is now my favorite tool in my kitchen!
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for mashed potatoes.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Whip Eggs?
Yes, you can use an immersion blender to whip eggs. In fact, using an immersion blender is superior to using a standard mixer because it incorporates more air into the mixture. What’s more, the immersion blender provides greater control over the consistency of the egg whites, due to its direct contact with them.
Use an immersion blender to whip or beat eggs, cream, sour cream or other creams. The answer is yes – nothing seems to give scrambled eggs that fluffy, “just-scrambled” texture like an immersion blender.
The next time you are making scrambled eggs or some delicious eggnog, think about using an immersion blender to make your eggs even better! They are inexpensive, they are quick to use, there is no need to transfer the eggs to another vessel, and it is easy to clean up.
There are over 78 er comments from people who have whipped eggs with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- Even at the lowest speed, it will whip your eggs into a froth or blast through any of the more delicate things that might need a little more finesse
- The whipper is great for whipping eggs or cream or milk.
- It has a whip attachment which is awesome for egg whites.
- I use it mainly for frothing hot milk for my coffee and for whipping eggs.
- I used the mixer attachment to whip egg whites for a soufflé.
- Whip up a great soup, make a smoothie in no time and less noise, Fluffy eggs…no problem with the whip attachment.
- This blender comes with an additional mixer attachment that I have used for whipping eggs for my morning omelets.
- Pureed soup without having to make a mess with my blender and whipping egg whites without wearing out my arm.
- I can whip up eggs without my hand help mixer, and I can whip my eggs fast and easy!
- Bonus, it whipped egg whites so fluffy, I was able to do a very difficult recipe, easily!
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for whipping eggs.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Make Whipped Cream?
Yes! Immersion blenders are perfect for whipping items like cream, butter, soups, and sauces! The entire process of making whipped cream with an immersion blender takes about 15 to 20 seconds.
One of the best things an immersion blender can do is allow you to make whipped cream in a matter of seconds. Add heavy cream and sugar, whip it up, and top desserts or use as a topping to your favorite drinks like iced coffee.
Simply add heavy cream and a bit of sugar to a large bowl, then slowly stir in your desired amount of vanilla extract and almond extract or even cinnamon and pumpkin spice. Turn on your immersion blender and watch it work its magic.
There are over 336 er comments from people who have whipped cream with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- So far I have used it to whip cream (awesome), beat eggs, and froth my skim milk for my latte.
- She doesn’t have a mixer so the whisk attachment was perfect for on the go mixing! Whipped up cream in a cinch.
- You can make amazing whipped cream, all kinds of sauces, soups, and smoothies with this blender.
- I take my cup, put in a 1/8 level of heavy creme, my sweetener, and this Blender and in about 30 seconds I have whipped cream that is firmly fluffed.
- You can make whipped cream faster than a hand mixer with the balloon whisk attachment.
- Be warned: it’s very easy to make whipped cream in a coffee mug for berries as a dessert… too easy!
- I also whipped up a quick batch of whipped cream perfectly!
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for whipping cream.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Make Pesto?
Yes, you can use an immersion blender to make pesto. In fact, restaurants have been using immersion blenders for years when making sauces and dips so that the cooking process happens right in the pot.
Thanks to the powerful blending arm, you can make wonderfully smooth pesto sauce in minutes with your immersion blender, whether you like it with pine nuts, cashews or even avocado.
Pesto is a thick mixture of basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese that is blended into a paste. An immersion blender is perfect for making pesto because it allows you to process ingredients without having to touch them with a spoon or other utensil.
There are over 17 er comments from people who have made pesto with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- My first use of the blender was to make pesto sauce from scratch. It did a great job with less waste and mess than a conventional blender.
- So far I’ve used this for smoothies and pesto-like dips and sauces. Works beautifully!
- Made fresh basil pesto and whipped cream so far.
- So far it’s been great for making hummus, pesto, and blending soups.
- Super easy to use for whipping up baking but also for blending pesto and soups!
- I’ve mainly used it to make pesto and will be branching out to more recipes soon.
- I use to make scrumptious pesto.
- Perfect for pesto, mincing up meat for meatball making.
- I made the best pesto with this machine!
- I used this to make pesto…so fast!!
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for pesto.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Make Hummus?
Yes, you can use an immersion blender to make hummus. While it’s not the only way to make hummus, it’s safe and easy — and oh-so-convenient!
You can easily make hummus at home. That’s right! No need to buy expensive pre-made hummus. Just whip up your own batch with an immersion blender in about 5 minutes.
An immersion blender is a very convenient and easy way to make homemade hummus. Unlike traditional food processors and blenders, an immersion blender is not designed to handle large quantities of food. By using it for hummus, you will be able to save time, money, and effort.
There are over 26 er comments from people who have made hummus with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- My mom makes hummus, soups, dressings, and more with it as well.
- I make a LOT of homemade hummus but hate all the cleanup with a food processor. That was my true test, how this could handle hummus. I was quite pleased.
- I can make hummus and grind beans of all types.
- Perfect for making small batches of hummus and it looks very high-end and of good quality.
- It is easy to clean and it made excellent hummus the other day.
- I bought this to mix up small things like hummus so I didn’t have to get my bigger blender out. Worked a treat, quick and easy to use and clean.
- Used this to make hummus and the consistency turned out perfectly.
- I just made delicious hummus with it!
- Makes hummus like a champ and has more weight than I expected.
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for hummus.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Make Mashed Cauliflower?
If you are following a low-carb diet, you know that using an immersion blender to make either cauliflower “mashed “potatoes or cauliflower mash can be life-changing. You can have amazing side dishes without blowing your carb count for the day.
Yes, you can use an immersion blender to make mashed cauliflower. The power of a food processor makes this healthy, low-carb swap possible. Give it a whirl in your stick blender (immersion blender) and you’ve got yourself an ultra creamy side dish that’s just as satisfying as mashed potatoes.
You can puree cauliflower whole or in pieces, even frozen pieces; it all depends on what you want to do with the mashed cauliflower. Pureed, it makes a wonderful side dish; left whole, the aromatic pieces are perfect for stirring into soups or stews at the end of cooking.
There are over 55 er comments from people who have mashed cauliflower with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- I’ve been doing a keto diet and used this to make cauliflower mashed potatoes and it came out the exact consistency.
- Does a great job of blending up cooked cauliflower for faux mashed potatoes.
- Great for smoothies and blending bean soups, mashed cauliflower.
- Tried it on mashed cauliflower, which also works great.
- Felt like a power tool, yet pureed my cauliflower gently and flawlessly.
- I love to use it to mash cauliflower and to blend my Sunday tomato gravy!
- Blends my cauliflower mash potatoes like a dream. Makes it so much easier!
- I specifically got this to mash cauliflower. It did an amazing job and made the cauliflower smooth like mashed potatoes.
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for mashed cauliflower.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Make Cheesecake?
An immersion blender is a kitchen tool that will give you great results when making your favorite cheesecakes. A basic immersion blender can be used to blend any creamy dessert right in the pan you are cooking it in, so no fuss with transferring everything to another bowl to mix together.
You can use a immersion blender to make a cheesecake. Using a beater blade, blend cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add eggs and continue to mix until fully combined. Pour the mixture into a prepared baking pan and bake as directed.
Make creamy, smooth cheesecake with ease using an immersion blender. An immersion blender is a powerful tool that makes getting the right consistency of anything easier than ever before and is perfect for making and serving homemade sauces and even blending smoothies – and you can use it to make some delicious cheesecakes.
There are over 8 er comments from people who have made cheesecakes with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- I made a cheesecake the day it arrived and was thrilled with the process and results.
- I bought this product almost a year ago now and have used it to make soups, cheesecake, sauces, etc.
- I have only used it twice but works well, made a cheesecake, and lemon mousse, it had good power, was easy to use, and to clean.
- It enabled me to bake a perfect cheesecake!
- The first thing I made with it was a cheesecake. It worked perfectly and the clean-up was a breeze.
- I tried doing a cheesecake and it worked really well.
- I even blend my cheesecake mix with it and comes out gorgeous.
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for cheesecakes.
Can You Use An Immersion Blender To Make Dalgona Coffee?
Yes, you can prepare Dalgona using an immersion blender. While traditional Dalgona involves using a hand mixer or first whipping the coffee with just sugar to dissolve it, then adding milk to create froth, an immersion blender can speed up the process without sacrificing quality.
The Immersion Blender is the perfect tool to whip up your own Dalgona coffee. The quick-blending action on this cordless, hand-held blender emulsifies the liquid and instantly generates foam so that the result is smooth and creamy.
How many of you have tried to make Dalgona coffee using your blender? But sometimes the result doesn’t work so well, right? So this time, try it out with an immersion blender. It’s easy to clean too.
There are over 32 er comments from people who have made Dalgona coffee with the Mueller Immersion Blender. Here is a small sample of what they had to say…
- Making a Dalgona coffee is easy as pie with the mini-whisk attachment. When I just need a quick whip or a froth- this is such a brilliant tool (now I can pass my little battery-operated milk frother on to a friend)!
- Perfect for Dalgona coffee!!
- It took only 5 mins to whip up my Dalgona.
- My whipped/Dalgona coffees have been perfectly whipped (in about 30 seconds) and of perfect consistency.
- The whisk attachment is great for Dalgona coffee, eggs, whipped cream, and the best part – it does not splatter.
- I use it to make Dalgona coffee (whipped coffee cream) using the mixer attachment in a mason jar. Work wonders!
- I bought it to make Dalgona coffee and it’s pretty powerful.
- I can puree things and ended up using it to whip up a cup of Dalgona Coffee.
- Bang for your buck for real! I’ve become obsessed with Dalgona Coffee and making smoothies during quarantine and this was a MUST HAVE to make my drinks!
- Whips up Dalgona Coffee quickly and beautifully.
So as you can clearly see you most definitely can use an immersion blender for Dalgona coffee.
In summary, An Immersion Blender is a handheld kitchen appliance that helps you blend ingredients in hot or cold liquids. Their compact size and ease of use make them ideal for blending soups, sauces, puddings, milkshakes, whipped cream, fruit smoothies, eggnog, mayonnaise, and much more.
The handheld design allows you to easily blend in the pot you are cooking in, saving both time and the extra dishwashing. An immersion blender sometimes referred to as a stick blender, is a great tool for preparing sauces, soups, smoothies, purees, and more.
Immersion blenders are easy to use. They are simply inserted into the cooking vessel and turned on. With an immersion blender, it is easy to puree the soup right in the pan without transferring it to a food processor or blender.
You may also be interested in… Is Mueller A Good Brand? Budget-Friendly Appliance-Focused Brand