"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
What Is The Timberland Brand Known For?
From rugged outdoor gear and industry-leading safety boots to stylish footwear inspired by the latest trends, Timberland has a style that works for you. For over 40 years, we’ve built our reputation on a foundation of premium quality and durable products. You can rely on Timberland to stand up to whatever life throws your way.
Timberland released their first waterproof boot way back in 1973 and has been created excellent boots and shoes that customers love ever since. For workboots or any of your outdoor footwear needs Timberland has you covered.
Designed with topnotch quality and built to last for years, Timberland shoes win loyal fans due to their great style, excellent durability, great customer service, and low prices.
Below I have provided some examples of some of the most popular Timberland boots and shoes with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Timberland Is A Good Brand For Waterproof Ankle Boots
The biggest selling Timberland boot is their White Ledge Mid Waterproof Ankle Boot that has over 27,847 reviews with an excellent 75% of them rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Timberland’s White Ledge Mid Waterproof Boot has been a popular go-to boot in the industry for 30 years. The classic design of this men’s waterproof winter boot has premium waterproof leather and a padded collar for comfort. This guide boot also features a non-marking outsole with IceLock technology to repel water and snow.
Strap on the sturdy, high-performance White Ledge Mid Waterproof Boot and take on the world. Rugged and durable, it offers superior traction in wet conditions. An EVA midsole cushion delivers all-day comfort, and four eyelets with mesh lining allow air to move freely. Waterproof construction keeps feet dry and comfortable.
The White Ledge from Timberland is made for the modern man who demands an upscale look in a practical brand…
The Ledge is the boot you wear from the backcountry to the bar. Combining premium build quality with classic appeal, it has many attributes worth bragging about.
- The Ledge Mid is a premium men’s boot made with premium leather in an effortless style.
- Built to last, it stays waterproof and odor-free with Timberland’s breathable waterproof membrane and Seam-sealed construction.
- It is also weatherproofed against the elements with a durable wall-to-wall shank reinforcement.
- Not only is this the boot you will reach for when you need to get out in the winter, but its comfortable fit also makes it one you will want to wear every day.
- Dual-density, PU-coated dual-injected midsole provides cushioning where needed, with a sturdy shank for added arch support.
- Timberland’s White Ledge mid is crafted with premium leather and excellent seam construction to create a mid-calf boot that matches quality with technical innovation.
- The combination of nubuck and full-grain leather creates a boot that feels soft and durable.
- A Goodyear Welt outsole provides extra resistance to exterior pressure and adds durability, while the nylon shank in between provides comfort, stability, and support.
Timberland Is A Good Brand For Steel-Toe Boots
The Timberland Pitboss Steel Toe Boots are an Amazon bestseller with over 13,754 reviews and an excellent 71% of them rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
A great pair of boots need to do more than just look good. It also needs to protect your feet and keep you comfortable in any situation. With the Timberland PRO Men’s 6″ Pitboss Steel-Toe Boot, you can rely on comfort, protection, durability, and performance.
Grip the ground and keep your balance on uneven terrain with our Pitboss steel-toe boot. Essential equipment for work, play or adventure, it’s made of waterproof leather with a premium-construction rubber lug outsole that stands up to the biggest challenges.
Designed to meet the needs of working professionals a Timberland PRO Boot is a durable, all-season work boot that´s popular among construction workers, electricians, and others who wear hard-to-fit footwear at their jobs…
Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss Steel-Toe Boot is made for working hard. The boot features a full-grain waterproof leather upper, protective toe guard, and 6″ Powerbelt steel safety toe. A smooth and rugged lug outsole delivers optimum support. Plus it’s built on our patented BioKnit Comfort Cuff which moves in sync with the natural motion of your ankle while providing unmatched comfort.
- The Pitboss is ready for anything.
- This 6″ boot has superior comfort with a cushioned insole, padded collar, and leather boot lining.
- It’s also designed with Timberland PRO’s non-conductive composite toe and electrical hazard protection to keep you safe on the job.
- The PitBoss is a 6-inch boot that creates confidence in every situation with the slip- and oil-resistant outsole, while providing all-day comfort.
- Its durable construction, fortified with full-grain leather and a waterproof membrane, makes the PitBoss ideal for a variety of environments.
- And its steel safety toe provides protection wherever you go—all day long.
- Get it done. The Pitboss steel toe boot offers the support of a steel toe, durability, and comfort for a variety of jobs.
Timberland Is A Good Brand For Waterproof Toddler Boots
The Waterproof Boots For Toddlers is another big seller with over 6,741 reviews and an amazing 81% of them rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Timberland’s classic 6″ Premium Waterproof Boots for Toddlers are made to be worn in wet and muddy conditions and designed for maximum comfort. They feature a soft inner lining and a padded collar, which cushions and supports the ankle.
Their lightweight rubber outsole engages the ground for sure footing on any terrain and easy maneuvering. Timberland’s premium boots are treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to help prevent foot odor and have sturdy metal hardware for extra strength over time.
Made of waterproof full-grain leather, they also have a flexible cement construction which is more resistant to wear…
Stay stylish and active with the Timberland Kids 6″ Premium Waterproof Boots, featuring a rugged, durable design that’s waterproof for all-weather fun. These kids’ boots are sure to withstand wear and tear and provide comfort that lasts for seasons.
- The Timberland Kids 6″ Premium Waterproof Boot is made from full-grain waterproof leather and features an abrasion-resistant, high-abrasion, direct attach PU outsole.
- Padded collar and tongue for added protection.
- Electrical hazard protection prevents electric shock due to ground failure.
- Timberland Kids 6 Premium Waterproof Boot is crafted with water-resistant nubuck leather and a rubber grip outsole, providing superior traction and durability.
- The hybrid boot is warm and comfortable, featuring a padded collar, cushioned footbed, and memory foam insole, so little feet can walk comfortably all day long.
- Its seam-sealed waterproof construction ensures that your little ones’ feet will stay dry and warm in the wettest weather conditions.
- A molded EVA footbed ensures a comfortable fit while promoting healthy foot growth during the early stages.
- The Tumbled Leather Junior boat and snow boot will keep your little one protected during the coldest months of the year.
Timberland Has An Excellent Premium Waterproof Boots
The Timberland Premium Waterproof Boot is another excellent boot with an amazing 81% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Timberland’s boot-making process has evolved over decades to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship and premium styling in a boot that is durable and comfortable. These men’s 6-inch Premium Waterproof Boots are made from premium waterproof full-grain leather, with no seams or stitching on the inside to cause irritation.
The highly abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop upper features the Timberland icon on the outside, while the suede collar can be worn up or down for enhanced coverage and warmth.
Timberland’s versatile 6-inch Premium Waterproof Boot is great for wet, muddy, and snowy conditions. Made with Duraguard leather and rubber lug outsole, it offers protection against water, oil, stains, and other debris. The boot has a 6-inch shaft that fits comfortably over leggings or jeans.
You can wear this Timberland waterproof boot anywhere you want to go on rainy or snowy days. It has reinforced collar stitching, which gives you a long-lasting boot that holds up well to the elements…
Timberland’s 6-Inch Premium Waterproof boots are built to last from premium full-grain waterproof leather and seam-sealed construction that keeps feet dry. The seam-sealed Timberland Pro composite toe is up to ASTM standards for impact, compression, and electrical hazards. A specially designed lug sole with aggressive traction ensures sure footing on the job site or wherever you go.
- Timberland men’s Premium 6-Inch boot is all you need to take the heat.
- And some serious wear. Durable waterproof leather and a supportive footbed keep it looking and feeling good through every season. In cool weather, the pull-on boot design makes them fast and easy.
- In warmer months, an OrthoLite footbed adds comfort.
- A sturdy rubber lug sole keeps feet firmly on your journey.
- These boots feature a Full-grain waterproof leather upper and a Duratread rubber outsole that keeps feet dry in any wet terrain.
- The full-grain leather upper is treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield technology to ward off moisture and odor, while the abrasion-resistant, rubber-coated footbed, and Durabuck top construction prevent water from seeping in through the bottom.
Timberland Has Excellent Men’s Trail Boots
The Timberland Men’s Trail Boot is another excellent boot with an excellent 72% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
A hiking boot built to go from the office to the trailhead, to weekend adventures. The Chocorua Trail Mid’s rugged waterproof leather upper will keep you dry and comfortable on all your journeys. Featuring heel-to-toe rocker construction, the Chocorua Trail Mid’s removable footbed adds comfort while breathable mesh keeps feet cool.
The Men’s Chocorua is built to expand your outdoor adventures. The long-wearing leather and nylon upper gives comfort and flexibility on trails. The dual-density EVA midsole absorbs shock while hiking, climbing or taking on the trails. Whether you are exploring a new place or enjoying the great outdoors, the rugged rubber outsole supplies grip and traction.
The Vibram outsole provides great grip over slippery surfaces. This boot has been independently tested by a third-party laboratory and proven to meet Timberland’s high standards for treadwear, traction, and lacing strength…
The Chocorua Mid is a waterproof leather boot that features an omni-traction outsole that provides grip on wet and dry surfaces. It’s been fully waterproofed, lined with premium shearling, and has a removable Dri-Lex Comfort cushioned footbed that helps keep your feet warm and dry. The Chocorua Mid was developed specifically for hikers looking to tackle the trails during inclement weather.
- The Chocorua delivers its classic rugged looks in a cool brown color.
- The full-grain leather upper features a wash and wax finish to help seal out water, dirt, and debris.
- The seam-sealed construction ensures the Timberland Pro ll Contour TM footbed keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- This waterproof boot is equipped with ASTM-rated Traction sole technology that provides exceptional slip resistance for outdoor activities in wet and slippery conditions.
- The Chocorua is the ultimate hiking shoe for all seasons.
- Engineered to deliver the best performance over varied terrain and weather conditions, it delivers serious comfort and support.
- The Chocorua’s leather upper provides natural breathability, while underfoot you’ll enjoy the cushioning of abrasion-resistant Duratread.
- The waterproof MemBrain footbed is designed for long-term wear, and multiple ventilation ports help keep feet dry in any condition.
Timberland Is A Good Brand For Men’s Boat Shoes
The Timberland Men’s Boat Shoes also rate well with a very good 69% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Timberland’s classic, the two-eye boat shoe is crafted from premium leather for a comfortable fit and an airy feel. The boat shoe is finished with the brand’s signature nubuck collar and a weather-ready lugged outsole that ensures traction on any surface.
You can wear this boat shoe to the beach, or simply to the marina for great everyday style. This two-eye men’s boat shoe is designed with a premium, leather upper and a durable Timberland boot outsole with a lug pattern that channels water away from your foot. The non-marking rubber outsole offers good traction on wet surfaces ideal for boating or fishing.
With the toughness of a work boot and the look of a casual shoe, this classic boat shoe is ready for everything from tides to trails. The TPR outsole provides traction on wet rocks and slippery docks…
A timeless boat shoe crafted from premium waterproof leather. Features a partially cushioned collar and tongue for added comfort and support, and Timberland boat shoe outsole, which is oil- and slip-resistant for dependable traction in wet weather.
- Timberland’s Classic Boat shoe is a summer essential for every gentleman.
- Its new nubuck upper and full-grain leather footbed with anatomical arch support allow long-lasting comfort all summer long.
- Timberland Men’s Classic boat shoes are great for hitting the road, whether it’s on a city stroll or an adventurous river walk.
- The waterproof leather upper and lining help keep feet dry while the Bold logo adds to this shoe’s striking aesthetic.
- The new Classic 2-Eye Boat Shoe from Timberland is crafted from premium leather and designed to grow more beautiful with age.
- The toe features a rich moc-stitched seam, while the traditional 2-eye design dates back to 1937 – making this an instant classic.
- The outsole features a durable and dependable Vibram HT footbed for added comfort, while the rugged rubber sole provides waterproof protection.
- So slip into a pair, or two, of these classic shoes and enjoy the feeling that comes only from wearing a pair of Timberlands.
Timberland Is A Good Brand For Soft Toe Boots
The Timberland Men’s Soft-Toe Boots are also rated well with an excellent 74% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
These Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss Soft-Toe W Boots are a sturdy take on the classic work boot, featuring a full synthetic upper, flexible rubber lug sole, padded collar, cushioned footbed, and Goodyear welt construction.
We’ve all felt the pain of a wet toe or the dry ache of a blister. A good waterproof boot was designed to prevent these problems, but it’s also just as important to find one that doesn’t overheat or wear out too quickly. Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss Soft-Toe Waterproof Boot keeps your feet dry and comfortable doing it.
The PRO Pit Boss SR Waterproof Boot features a gusseted tongue that helps keep dirt out, an anti-fatigue EVA footbed that’s ergonomically designed to reduce stress on joints, and our patented waterproof seam sealant for ultimate protection…
The Timberland Pro Pitboss Soft-Toe Waterproof Steel Toecap Boot delivers superior protection and comfort for police officers who need to be on alert during every shift. Its slip-resistant outsole is resistant to oils, chemicals, fuels, and most cleaning fluids and won’t mar warehouse floors or carpets in dry cleaning facilities.
- The Timberland PRO Pitboss boot features all-leather, waterproof construction to keep you dry and protected.
- The air cushion insole and flexible outsole offer comfort for your entire work shift, while the oil- and slip-resistant sole helps prevent falls.
- These staples are durable enough to last for years as you stand on the job site but comfortable enough to wear in with jeans on time off.
- Drop the competition into submission thanks to this lightweight boot.
- The flexible forefoot provides traction and support, while a cushioned footbed offers plush comfort.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic textile underlays helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Full-length TPU outsole is lightweight yet durable for durable traction on any surface.
- Timberland PRO men’s PitBoss soft toe boot provides your game with optimal agility and support.
- This boot’s aggressive lug sole and composite toe will help support you through unpredictable terrain, while the shock-absorbing Timberland PRO footbed keeps your feet cushioned and comfortable.
- They are also treated with antimicrobial Aegis odor protection to fight off smells so your boots will keep looking and feeling fresh.
The Timberland Flume Men’s Waterproof Boot Is Excellent
The Timberland Flume Boots are also rated well with an excellent 74% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The new Timberland Flume boot combines waterproof construction and a rugged sole to keep you going in the most severe weather conditions. The thermal reflective insole helps you stay warm, even if it’s pouring down, and the compressed-natural-rubber (cr) outsole delivers maximum traction and durability.
The Flume is tough enough for outdoor adventure, and refined enough for city life. The premium waterproof full-grain leather upper, Direct Attach Construction, and Premium Wet/Dry Seal give you the best protection against water and moisture. Flume is built with our signature technologies, from durable Vibram outsole to PowerTruss heel support, to help keep your feet protected and steady, wherever the journey takes you.
This men’s lace-up boot is made with oiled full-grain leather and was built for long hours on a construction site or in your backyard…
Enter the outdoors with confidence. The rich, rubber-like flume outsole combines superior cushioning and traction to safeguard against tough weather and slippery surfaces. The boots are built for the elements to protect you in rough conditions. The warm waterproof leather upper and bonded construction work together to shield you from the environment while looking good.
- Timberland Flume Men’s Waterproof Boots have the traits to make them a great choice for any wet surface, they are light in weight and have a padded collar and tongue to keep your feet safe from getting wet.
- This classic Timberland rolled waterproof boot was engineered for an athletic environment and is built to last.
- Drenched is the last place you want your feet when exploring the backwoods.
- The Flume combines waterproof construction, advanced webbing chassis, and a PU mudguard to keep your feet dry off-road.
- The full-grain leather upper has a classic Timberland work boot design that looks as great as it feels.
- The Flume is a lightweight, waterproof boot designed for serious outdoor adventures.
- Featuring Endofit technology in the upper that hugs your feet for a secure fit and Polyurethane in the midsole that provides bounce and comfort, the Flume is built to last through years of adventures.
- The Waterproof full-grain leather boot with a waterproof membrane and oiled nubuck leather upper has a molded EVA footbed that molds to your foot with wear for all-day comfort.
- The Flume is made on our proprietary lightweight Vibram Newporter non-marking outsole featuring razor siping to grip even in wet conditions.
The Timberland Industrial Construction Shoe Is Excellent
The Timberland Men’s Powertrain Shoe is another that has excellent ratings with 76% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Timberland Pro Men’s Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Industrial Construction Shoe offers a lightweight, athletic aesthetic that meets all the demands of your work life. Exceptionally comfortable and durable, this steel safety toe shoe is engineered with a breathable mesh lining and shock-absorbing footbed for superior comfort.
Engineered for durability, the PRO Men’s Powertrain Alloy Toe EH Industrial Construction Shoe delivers everything you need to get a job done. This waterproof and slip-resistant shoe gives you full-grain leather uppers and is built on an alloy, shock-absorbing outsole that provides underfoot protection while providing all-day comfort.
This moisture-wicking, slip-resistant work shoe also has a TPU rock plate for impact protection, an additional layer of protection against stone bruising, and compression to help prevent rollover…
The PRO Men’s Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH is a premium electrical hazard rated boot from Timberland. Designed to meet the needs for professional workplace settings. It is perfect for the worker who spends most of the day on their feet. This boot is fully waterproof, rugged and durable!
- Taking comfort and safety to the next level, this rugged Men’s Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Shoe offers resistance to oil, fat, water, and slip, ensuring you’ll have safe footing no matter where your workday takes you.
- The sports shoe style is a step up from your typical work boot with more arch support, as well as an aggressive sole that delivers stability on all terrains.
- Lightweight yet hardworking, the Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Industrial Work Boot keeps you on the fast track with its durable construction and comfortable fit.
- This men’s boot is engineered with an aggressive traction outsole and premium materials to provide a lightweight work boot with all-day comfort and durability.
- The Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH is the ultimate work boot. Engineered with a full-length, composite SafetyStride plate made of our proprietary lightweight and durable Elite HP1 material, this work boot helps reduce foot fatigue and leg strain, while also improving balance.
- The midsole of this men’s work boot is equipped with an EH (Electrical Hazard) rating for protection against electrical shock.
- It also features a distinct construction style that provides durability along the sides, around the toe, and across the bottom of each foot.
- Built on our legendary Powertrain platform for long days in any job site environment
In summary, in the last decade, the Timberland brand has become synonymous with rugged, waterproof, and ultra-durable work boots and shoes that are manufactured in America with premium materials and craftsmanship.
If you are on your feet all day, do a lot of walking, hiking, or stand on concrete for long periods of time Timberland is one of the most comfortable boot brands you will find.
They have an excellent reputation and more importantly, they live up to that reputation as well.
Timberland is a light company that sells reliable footwear that you can depend on.
You may also be interested in… Is Tidewe A Good Brand? (Excellent Waders, Boots, & Backpacks) and Is Hisea A Good Brand? Waterproof Boots, Fishing & Hunting Waders