Disclosure: We may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
What Is The Tamron Brand Known For?
There is no doubt that the Tamron brand is a strong one. It has been around for a number of years now and has proven itself as a manufacturer of lenses. They have come out with some lenses that have left a mark in the entire photography community and this is something that speaks about their build quality and the material used to produce these lenses.
If you are a photography buff, then you may already know that Tamron is a well-known brand for high quality lens products. When compared to big brand names such as Canon, Nikon and Sony, Tamron lenses are definitely cheaper. However, their price does not mean that the quality is compromised.
Tamron is a brand that keeps on delivering on its promise. Tamron is certainly known for its optical instruments, but what makes it stand out is that it’s not just any brand. They’ve combined high-performance glass with a patent-pending mechanism that eliminates flare, aberrations, and ghost images.
Let’s look at 6 of their best-selling Tamron products and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
Tamron Is An AMAZING Brand For Mirrorless High-Speed Zoom Lens
The following Tamron product has an AMAZING 87% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
While the mirrorless camera revolution is still in its infancy, there are already a number of great models available. One of the newest is this Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 lens, the first full-frame lens designed specifically for mirrorless cameras.
It’s a truly unique lens that will appeal to professionals who appreciate sharp detail and rich color without the heavy, bulky weight of typical DSLR lenses.
Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di VC USD has been designed to deliver the unique characteristics that users craved for in a full-frame lens. The 28-75mm will dominate the market when it comes to wide angle lenses as it leaves nothing to be desired in terms of image quality and vibrant colours. The focal length also enables you to shoot at fast speeds without being affected by people and other nearby distractions. The ultra-compact size makes it possible to take pictures anywhere as it does not take up much space in your bag or pocket.
For lovers of cinematic and sports photography, this lens returns us to the basics. It boasts an advanced design as well as Ultra High Definition for stunningly cinematic images, as you’ll see below. We’ve also kept things very compact with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:8, so even those on-the-go enthusiasts will have plenty of reach…
- As the most advanced mirrorless camera in the world, the A036 takes the concept of “mirrorless” to extraordinary new heights.
- With an ultra-wide 21mm full-frame Full HD sensor along with a minimum of 43 minutes of recording time – that’s over 3 times as long as most of today’s full-frame competitors and 2 hours more than most DSLR cameras.
- The combination of no optical low-pass filtering and an astonishingly fast 60fps burst shooting capability helps maximize every shot taken, resulting in a staggering amount of detail-rich outstanding quality pictures!
- The front element is made from plastic while the rear element is metal.
- This helps to reduce the weight of the lens and makes it more portable.
- Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di VC USD lens is a must-have for anyone who shoots Sony E-mount full-frame cameras and mirrorless camera systems.
- This lens provides you with incredible bokeh qualities especially in low light situations where you might not expect it.
- The bokeh is also highly saturated which makes it easier for your pictures to stand out against background noise.
- With the constant all-rounder to your shots, this lens will be a piece of your camera kit for years to come.
- As the name suggests, it is a 28-75mm lens that utilizes the industry-leading E-mount system utilized by most mirrorless DSLR lenses placed out there today.
- The 28mm focal length provides an exceptional amount of zoom for enjoyable results when shooting sports and wildlife as well as portraits when working closely as opposed to far away from being able to see any additional details.
- This allows for creating shots that are truly stunning when compared to typical points and shoot wide angles typically found underwater.
Tamron Is An Excellent Brand For All-Around Lens
The following Tamron product has an excellent 79% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
The Tamron 28-200 F/2.8-5.6 Di III is a new, innovative all-in-one lens that does it all — from shooting in ultra-wide-angle (24mm) and super-wide (80mm) for amazing bokeh, to using it in conjunction with your DSLR body for a revolutionary perspective.
Whether you’re creating a family avatar or a self-portrait, you’ll see everything from your child’s eyes to the surface of your beverage in stunning detail.
This is a compact lens, lightweight, and exceptional image quality lens with a maximum aperture at the 28mm setting. With its 28 mm equivalent of f/2.8 – a blazing fast lens for shallow depth of field effects and fast shooting in low light – it’s easy to get creation effects you’re comfortable with low light and fast action. The built-in monitor provides the versatility to name and position subjects.
You can single-shot image composition and then slow the historic images down digitally in post. Images start-up fast – just one click to start! Because of its portability, this lens also makes our lives easier when traveling – since we can place it neatly on our camera bag…
- This unique lens features a max aperture of F2.8 at the 28mm setting, which makes it the first lens in the world capable of shooting images with simultaneous exposure in low light conditions.
- The unique design of this lens includes 18 elements in 14 groups making it super compact making it a lightweight and portable post.
- The Tamron 28-200mm F/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD lens is a revolutionary design improvement to an already established lens.
- It’s faster, lighter and with an astonishingly low price.
- One of the greatest advantages of using a zoom lens is that you can now take advantage of close-up photography abilities which were previously limited to portrait and wedding photographers.
- Packed with maximum performance (fastest Canon lens faster than 28mm/1.8), maximum versatility, and superb build quality, you can capture astounding close-ups and create artistic ultra-distant shots that rival the best super-sized DSLC cameras.
- A revolutionary lens made with uncompromising quality in mind.
- Right from wide open at F/2.8, this lens delivers pictures that are astonishingly sharp-lined even in low contrast situations, and equally a joy to behold as it handles motion just as well as handheld shots.
- Digitally stabilized for maximum video performance, ultra low-distortion image quality, and complete autofocus system for all types of shooting – including video.
Tamron Is An AMAZING Brand For Macro Lens
The following Tamron product has an AMAZING 81% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
If you’re looking for professional-looking images without spending an arm and a leg, then the Tamron AFF017C700 SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro is a lens that definitely delivers.
The Tamron AFF017C700 SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro for Canon Cameras is designed to capture amazing photos in low-light situations. The 1:1 magnification ratio allows for extremely compact 1:1 macro photography for the most precious moments in your life.
The lens is installed with a fluorine-coated front element which repels water, dirt, dust, and fingerprints. The lens also features a sophisticated multi-layer anti-reflective (AR) coating to reduce flare and ghosting while extending the durability of the optical system.
The Tamron AFF017C700 SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro for Canon Digital SLR Camera is the ideal choice for portrait and landscape photographers who monitor their camera settings with both eyes constantly on the viewfinder. As far as lens is concerned, this lens delivers images that are photo-ready right out of the package: images of clear and vivid subjects in natural light colors, sharp corners, no soft-focus issues and superb bokeh (background blur).
This lens has an advanced circular aperture and VC enhanced with shift compensation which produces beautiful, rounded blur effects and smoother pictures in low light situations…
- Tamron Distant Star 70-300mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Lens is ideally suited for portraiture, landscapes, and sports photography.
- The lens features an extremely fast f/2.8 maximum aperture wide open which makes brighter pictures with virtually no help or hindrance.
- The lens utilizes a circular aperture design which contributes to strong image quality even at higher ISO settings.
- Almost every photographer wants a good lens in their collection but not all are willing to spend the money on high-end hardware.
- Tamron’s latest lens, the AFF017C700 SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro lens is some of the lightest and cheapest available which makes it a great option for any photographer who doesn’t have the budget for an expensive lens.
- VC enhances the rendering performance of a lens by blending two images together in real-time.
- In addition to its high dynamic range capability, VC improves the appearance of bokeh when shooting movies and brightens dark scenes.
- It also reduces flare and ghosting to reduce self-consciously-appearing man-made reflections in pictures.
Tamron Is An AMAZING Brand For Portrait Lens
The following Tamron product has an AMAZING 82% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 USD is the ideal upgrade lens for Canon DSLR cameras. At the core, it delivers razor-sharp 5 inches diagonal images with exceptional anti-reflection properties. As a result, images are more resistant to flare and ghosting while maintaining their high contrast and vibrant colors.
This lens provides fast, accurate autofocusing. Not only is it fast, it is accurate too. By using a dedicated Focus Pixels unit, all of the focusing is done in one go rather than relying on the central AF point. This results in much better results across the board and makes for very low self-shadowing as well as high contrast images taken at high ISOs.
It also includes patented “Dedicated MPU” technology that ensures faster and more precise autofocusing with 20 focus points per sensor. This gives you an incredibly high degree of control over your images whether handheld, tripod mounted, or attached to a camera…
- The Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 is the value-packed upgrade many Canon EOS DSLR camera owners have been praying for when buying a lens for their mirrorless cameras.
- Efficient focal length gets this lens in between the ultra-wide angle lens and the 70-200mm F/2.8 lens for Canon full-frame cameras.
- That gives shooters the flexibility of shooting in portrait mode and making long exposures without blocking out foreground details or background noise.
- The VC makes the 70-200mm F/2.8 Canon lens even more attractive, but producers have always sacrificed image quality for the smaller size.
- The Tamron lens delivers superior anti-reflection properties and reduces flare and ghosting ensuring you get crisp images with minimal distortion throughout the entire zoom range.
- Tamron is a standard in the industry for providing the best anti-reflective coatings.
- Their coating not only reduces glare but also reduces flare and ghosting.
- The coating on the VC USD lens is manufactured by Rainier Optics who also manufactures the anti-reflective coating used on many of the world’s top professional sports and prime lenses.
- These lenses look like they cost a lot more than some of their competition but they perform very well for mirrorless cameras.
- Spend less time taking selfies and more time capturing breathtaking pictures of your life with Canon EOS DSLR cameras today!
- The ultra-fast F/2.8 lens gives you complete control of the camera right from the first frame.
- This is an amazing feature for those of us who make use of cameras as professional videographers and will let you get shots at much greater distances than is possible with a standard 35mm lens.
- It feels like you are in a dream with completely accurate, sharp images and great color reproduction right out of the camera.
Tamron Is An AMAZING Brand For Wildlife & Sports Lens
The following Tamron product has an AMAZING 81% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
The Tamron 70-200mm lens is getting more and more popular among top range Canon EOS DSLRs due to its 20.1 MP Full HD Video quality and Sharp pictures in low light conditions.
Tamron hasn’t compromised on anything when it comes to imaging quality this lens delivers and just like with other recent G-type lenses from Tamron such as the 70-300mm and 100-400mm the VC (Visual Core) circuit is also well implemented which results in very smooth out of focus areas when shooting video although focus can still be hard at times.
The Tamron SP 70-200 mm F/2.8 Di VC G2 is a great wide angle lens for Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera. It was designed for a professional use and has maximum magnification equal to 20x and perfect focus in the center. The lens is precision manufactured according to the highest quality standards.
Now with the addition of the VC (Vibration Control), you can really get some high-quality footage no matter what you are shooting with it. For those interested in DSLR videos, this is the best digital camera you can get for your money…
- Tamron’s VC (Vibration Control) technology is unique in that it incorporates three separate electronic motors optimized for low-speed, high-speed, and continuous performance.
- Controlled by a specially designed tripod mount, VC allows you to give both handheld and stationary subjects crisp, crystal-clear images that remain sharp even at longer focal lengths.
- Among other benefits, VC reduces vibrations to improve excellent low-light photos.
- It’s fully compatible with Canon’s EOS Rebel SL3 and SL1 cameras and includes Tamron’s included TAP-in Console for wireless device control via a compatible smartphone or tablet.
- It’s taller and heavier than the other pro zooms, but it packs more punch and results in similar or better image quality.
- Zoom lenses make pictures look like you’re holding an 18-55mm pro; you don’t have to be a pro to enjoy the results this lens can produce.
- If you have the budget and are patient, this is one lens you should seriously consider.
- The Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC G2 for Canon EF DSLR is a lightweight and small lens designed to give you super slow-motion video even when you look into the camera from the side.
- The super wide-angle lens makes it easy to capture perspective-shifting footage that allows you to get extra close to subjects and break and recreate stories from a fraction of a second before it would have been possible using a traditional 24mm lens.
- With professional-grade video and pictures, the possibilities of what you can accomplish with today’s DSLR cameras are virtually endless.
Tamron Is An AMAZING Brand For Landscape Lens
The following Tamron product has an AMAZING 81% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Tamron has developed a new super high-quality lens that is more than 3 times the price of any other super-telephoto zoom currently available. The lens surpasses the performance and quality of Canon’s own 28mm F/2.8L IS II USM lens and the Nikon’s own 15mm F/2.8D ED VR II lens.
The new lens is a combination of multiple technologies. The most significant technological innovation is Tamron’s triple-lens coatings, consisting of the newly developed ax coating and two-layer magnesium/aluminum alloy film (the TIR lens material). This allows the lens to have a much higher light transmission and low-g-factor compared to most lenses on the market.
Tamron SP 15-30mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 for Canon Digital SLR Camera. The Tamron SP 15-30mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 lens is considered the top of its class by professionals who own high-end Canon Digital SLR cameras. It’s equipped with new triple lens coatings: “black metal oxide” and “Nyx Oil Red” for greater durability and color retention; “barium nitrate” and “azobenzene” for added anti-reflective and anti-aliasing properties; and “Electroless nickel bilinewash” for improved contrast and contrast stability. Plus, this lens takes Full HD video at Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolutions.
This sporty digital camera was instantly recognized as the most beautiful camera for capturing photos of kids, family, and friends. Well-rounded and productive, it could be easily used as an all-rounder…
- The Tamron SP 15-30mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 is an innovative wide-angle zoom lens that comes standard with Canon’s console-based Image Reader II software.
- This makes it possible to use the lens on all Canon digital SLR cameras and digital cinema cameras that can accept an equivalent lens.
- This enables real-time p of image detail in full 1080 HD resolution, as well as faster data processing than with any other lens currently available, including most full-frame equivalents.
- The lens features Tamron’s patented Just Right Cooling™ technology which allows water and dust to pass through the cooling layer without drying out the lens coatings, which helps to reduce ghosting and flare caused by large amounts of moisture.
- The new patented ax coating is applied to each and every lens element and effectively reduces flare and ghosting while preventing chips from forming on either surface of the lens.
- Not only does this lens create images that are clear and sharp, it also gives you stunning bokeh (depth of color) for a wide range of lighting conditions.
In summary, Tamron is a name synonymous with quality, durability, and exceptional perception. The manufacturer has a long history of innovation. It is no surprise then that the company is renowned for creating the finest shooting instruments available on the market today.
Tamron is one of the most popular brands of high-end focal length lenses in today’s market. It has become a leading brand due to its superior performance, ruggedness, and low price.
And what makes Tamron so popular is the fact that they offer a wealth of products including wide-angle, standard lens, and even some super-telephoto lenses.
You may also be interested in… Is Apeman A Good Brand? Cameras, Dash Cams, Projector, Binoculars and Is Optoma A Good Brand? (Projectors – Theaters, Gaming, Business)