If you like stainless steel cookware then the T-fal brand has you covered with a very classy stainless steel copper bottom cookware set that not only looks good it cooks great as well…
With a T-fal cookware set, the possibilities are endless. Boil, grill, fry and sauté your favorite dishes right in the multi-layer pan without having to worry about foods sticking or burning.
Designed to meet every cooking need, all pieces are safe for use on induction stovetops as well as traditional cooktops…
Discover Why Home Cooks Absolutely Ador The Stainless Steel Copper Bottom T-fal Cookware Set!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The T-fal Stainless Steel Copper Bottom 13 PC Cookware Set…
They Are Scratch Resistant, Easy To Clean, Beautiful To Look At, And Do A Marvelous Job Of Cooking!
Very scratch resistant. I have had this set for 8 months now of daily cooking. My wife is very hard on pots. Uses metal utensils washes in dishwasher forgets the heat on under a pot and so on. Not one of these pots has any damage to the cooking surface at all or any discoloration of the outside.
- I have been using these for several months and haven’t found any chipping or scratches, but I do use care when cleaning and utensils I use when cooking.
- It’s not recommended but I often use a metal slotted spatula in the frypans and the surface has not scratched.
- I have also used forks to pull apart many foods and it as yet to scratch the surface. I would recommend this produced to everyone I know.
- We have had this set for about a year, they look like they did when I first got them. They are still nonstick and don’t have any scratches, I don’t use any knives or metal utensils on them though. I also wash them in the dishwasher.
- I love this pot/pan set. They haven’t scratched despite the fact that I have stacked them on top of each other. I like the fact that these can be used in the oven also.
- This is a great set of pots and pans! It cooks evenly, cleans easily, and after about 6 months they amazingly still look brand new! There hasn’t been any discoloration, staining, or scratches.
- I’ve had this set of pots and pans since late 2016. They still look brand new.
- They are indeed scratch resistant and have held up to lots of cooking, with no problems at all. I couldn’t be more pleased.
I Liked This Specific Set Because Of The Copper Bottoms… But I Didn’t Realize Just How Awesome These Pans Were Until I Started Using Them!
There is also a massive benefit to using cookware with copper bottoms and not just because they look good. The advantage of copper is its conductivity resulting in faster in your cookware heating faster with a better distribution of that heat for cooking, which is exactly what customers have experienced with this cookware set as you can see from their comments below…
I got the stainless steel ones, since did not wanted to deal with teflon, they look great, and feel well made, heat up pretty fast thanks to the copper contact surface.
- The copper bottom/core cookware cooks at a higher heat than the average cookware and also retains heat very well.
- The copper bottoms conduct heat just as advertised.
- Copper helps distribute the heat evenly, while the stainless steel lends itself to durability.
- The copper bottom distributes the heat very well.
- Honestly, these are really great. Definitely go with the copper bottoms though.
- The handles are hollow so they don’t get hot, which is GREAT. The copper bottoms seem to distribute the heat very well while cooking.
- After searching for quite a bit we settled on these copper core ones. Wow, they work great!
- The copper core distributes heat evenly and retains heat so we had to learn to turn the stove off sooner so food wouldn’t overcook. The bonus is food stays warmer longer because of the core.
This Cookware Set Cleans Up Like A Charm… I Always Hand Wash Them And Even Stuff That Seems Really Stuck Wipes Away Easily With A Good Soak!
Awesome set. This is the best cookware I’ve ever owned. Also, extremely easy to clean. Would definitely recommend.
- They clean up like a dream, heat quickly and evenly and the handles stay relatively cool.
- It’s not traditionally non-stick, but it’s very easy to clean and a lot better for your health and well-being.
- They are easy to clean, easy to use and do a great job of distributing the heat.
- I enjoy cooking with them and didn’t have much hassle cleaning by hand or through the dishwasher.
- Very nice quality set. Very easy to clean and upon inspection, it speaks nothing but quality.
- Great set of stainless pans. Let them cool before cleaning and stuff come right off.
- I love how they clean the stuck-on foods.
- Also, they aren’t hard to clean. We hand wash ours and they do well! They do need to soak for a bit if there is something stuck but otherwise, it comes right off.
- I put water and liquid soap in the bottom and the next day it wipes out shiny and new.
The Thick Bottom Distributes The Heat Better Which Means You Never Really Have To Turn The Stove Past Medium Heat!
The hard anodized material combined with the copper bottom gives you the ability to cook more sensitive heat resistant foods and save money on power or gas as you will not have your stove set as high to cook as with other pots or pans…
Best kitchen investment I have made. Use much lower heat settings to cook. More even, and quicker than before.
- Great performance in stainless steel set. Heat transfer is even across the entire surface.
- The heat distribution is amazing and I have a propane stove.
- It works! These are nice, heavy, pans that distribute the heat evenly. I looked up how to make a stainless steel pan non-stick and have had no problems after ‘seasoning.’
- Good even heat distribution. And if taken care of, stainless steel will last a long time.
- They distribute heat really well and nicely even.
- Excellent quality! Lightweight, but very durable. Great value for the money. Even heating while cooking.
- Great set of cookery. Heats very evenly, and the finish is beautiful.
- They are easy to clean and I normally burn food but not with these pots & pans. The heat is evenly distributed. I love these.
T-fal Stainless Steel Cookware Has See Through And Vented Glass Lids!
The lids all fit nicely and did their job. They have a vent built into each of the lids, which is good when cooking meats as it prevents too much moisture from staying in the pan which can prevent your meat from browning to a crisp.
- Love the vented glass lids!
- They look great, I like having the clear glass lids.
- Good weight. Durable and love those see-thru lids.
- The weight of the cookware is heavy and the glasses lids are perfect.
- You can even throw them in the oven to keep food warm, with the lids on!
- Every pot and pan comes with its own glass lid, they are stainless, so super easy to clean.
These Will Last You For Way Longer Than Nonstick Cookware And Make Your Apartment Look Like A Professional Kitchen!
Unlike everything else, you can look good using it, as it has such a professional look and feel to it.
- These are high quality, heavy-duty, and expensive-looking – very attractive copper accents.
- Beautiful quality, the handle is excellent, set looks beautiful!
- The pots and pans look very nice, and they all seem pretty sturdily built, as well.
- These work great and look amazing mounted them to a pinboard in my kitchen to show off.
- As a relatively minor bonus point, they also are very nice looking as well.
- The look of these pans really brings a decorative kitchen together.
- These pots and pans look great and are a great addition to the kitchen.
- They look as great as they cook! My friends and family love them too!
- Love these bad boys. They look spectacular.
This Cookware Set Is An OUTSTANDING BUY, Heavy Bottom, Great Quality, And Well Made Worth 2 X The Price!
These look great for the price, almost too good. I have friends that spent a lot more on pots and pans and they do not look as good as this set or feel as good.
- The price is exceptional. I bought a set for a rental property and will buy a set for myself. Highly recommended.
- If you cook a lot, don’t hesitate to buy this cookware. A great price for the quality.
- This set of pots works perfectly on my induction cooktop. Easy to store, easy to clean, and an affordable price.
- These pots and pans are very high quality at a very decent price.
- Fantastic cookware for the price. Just what I was looking for to upgrade my son’s kitchen.
- So awesome to have a set of stainless steel pots and pans for such a great price.
- Amazing quality for a low price. I liked my other T-fal pots with copper induction, but these are a definite upgrade.
- Good even cooking at all temps. They can’t be beaten for the price.
- You can pay a lot more but you will not get any better than these.
22 Things Customers Said They Loved About The T-fal Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- I don’t have to worry about any coating peeling off.
- They are lightweight.
- I can actually put them in the dishwasher.
- Nothing sticks to the bottom.
- They are sturdy.
- They are durable.
- Cooks food very evenly.
- The food is very tasty, no matter what I cook.
- Easy to clean.
- Handles are always cool when cooking on the stove.
- INDUCTION FRIENDLY.
- Love that it is oven safe.
- I love the looks, the feel, and I love how they work so well.
- Long-lasting and healthier.
- Love the vented glass lids!
- Durable and love those see-thru lids.
- No more Teflon coated mess to deal with.
- Love the copper bottoms.
- I love how they clean the stuck-on foods.
- We love them as our everyday alternative to non-stick pans.
- Beautiful design.
- Love the flat bottom and the rigid feel.
In summary, the T-fal C836SD Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper Bottom 13 PC Cookware Set is right up there with the best of the best when it comes to stainless steel cookware.
This brand also features here… Best Cookware Brands: Excellent & AMAZING Cookware Companies
People remarked how beautiful the set looks yet at the same time we’re impressed by its toughness, scratch resistance, and durability.
Small things like great handles and see-through vented glass lids received positive feedback.
However, it was the excellent cooking qualities that are the most important thing and this cookware sets ability to evenly distribute heat and maintain heat was the greatest talking point of all.
Finally – Is T-fal a good brand? We suggest reading our article on that topic here… Is T-fal A Good Brand