The T-fal EZ Clean Deep Fryer is just an amazing deep fryer for the home…
The huge feature is the automated way it cleans the oil and stores it for reuse so you can use the same oil many times over.
This, in turn, makes the machine extremely easy to clean. Now you can deep fry without the hassle of mess and massive cleanups afterward…
Who Else Wants The Easiest To Use And The Easiest To Clean Deep Fryer That Also Saves You Money On Oil?
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The T-fal EZ Clean Deep Fryer…
The Oil Filtering & Cleaning Process Works Very Well… Oil Came Out Good As New And Ready To Reuse Again Next Time!
This one however, has a oil catch pan in the bottom that once cool, the oil will automatically drain into. No mess what so ever. It also has a strainer built in so your oil stays clean.
- To be able to filter and clean the oil for reuse…Wow!
- Easy cleanup and the feature for draining and filtering the oil was easy and effective, which results in re-using clean oil a couple of times.
- I really like this fryer for the cleanup. The oil drains off into a container through a strainer and you store that container. I keep it in a fridge to help the oil last longer.
- It is easy to clean and the ability to store the oil is incredibly easy!
- With this T-fal fryer, I don’t have to pour the cooking oil back into its original container! It strains and stores the oil in a container below the fryer, ready for the next meal!
- After it automatically filters the oil, I only have to clean the fryer part!
- This takes much of the labor out of cleanup and storage of the cooking oil!
- The selling points for us was the oil drain/store system and ease of cleaning.
- Well designed and made. It comes to temperature rather quickly, is easy to clean since it can be put in the dishwasher, drains and stores the oil in a convenient fashion, and contains the mess of frying.
Video Presentation – See All Of The Features… Learn How To Make The Best French Fries… Watch The Easy Clean Features In Action!
This video presentation (presented on Uncle Scott’s Kitchen Youtube Channel) walks you through the features of the T-fal EZ Clean Deep Fryer and shows you how to make awesome french fries and finally, you will see a demonstration of the unit’s cleaning and filtration features…
Love The Self Filtering Oil Storage System… When You Are Done Using Just Flip The Switch To Filter And It Does So Automatically!
The fryer is cleaned after every use, the oil is filtered to remove any partials from previous use, and the oil is still fresh because has been stored in a seal plastic container since the last use.
- When the oil cools enough it drains through a fine mesh filter into the plastic storage container under the fryer.
- Then you can remove the basket and oil pit and either hand wash or rub thru the dishwasher.
- When ready to use the fryer again just remove the storage container and pour it back into the fryer.
- Oh my gosh, I finally enjoy frying food again. This fryer is a genius in design.
- When I’m done frying I just flip the switch to the right and when I wake up in the morning all the oil is drained into the container in the bottom and the basket and fry pan goes into the dishwasher. GENIUS!
- I read hundreds of reviews on this unit because I could not believe that what I hated had been eliminated. Believe it. You finish cooking, wait until the oil has cooled, flip the lever, and the unit filters the oil and stores it in the container below.
- The best feature has to be unique and easy to clean design.
- Can’t say enough good about this fryer. Love the oil filtration system. It is super easy to clean and keep clean.
- Love the built-in filter. It makes cleaning much easier and extends the usable life of the oil. just drain it, clean the fryer, and replace the filtered oil and you are good to go again.
- The major bonus was the oil filtration and easy cleanup.
- I can’t gush enough over the clean oil storage!
- With this filtration system, I just let the oil flow into the storage system and come back a week later and reuse it. The oil looks just as fresh and clean as the first use.
Fryers Are Always A Pain To Clean, But This One Makes It As Easy As Possible, Everything Comes Apart And Except For The Thermostat And The Coil Are Dishwasher Safe!
The deep fryer basin separates from the heating elements to make clean up in a sink very easy. The oil drain option works well and leaves the oil in a container for ease of reuse.
- Cleaning is a breeze that makes me want to use to more frequently.
- This is the best fryer ever. Every piece comes apart for easy cleaning.
- Clean up is simple. Just put everything in the dishwasher and it’s like new.
- It fries really well cleans up well, and you can reuse filtered oil multiple times.
- Easy clean-up and the basket and lid go right into the dishwasher.
- This is my first deep fryer. I was attracted to this model’s ease of use and cleaning.
- Cleanup is a breeze which is key for me because if it’s a hassle and a huge mess I’d be less likely to use it.
- If you’re like me and hate the clean up after deep frying I would definitely recommend this product.
- Clean up is a breeze- there are 4 parts I wash and dry immediately, and then wipe the entire appliance clean down, and that’s it.
- When you pull the bin out it closes the lid so you can store the oil until next time and you have very little mess.
- And the fact that the parts and pieces are dishwasher safe is fantastic! It makes clean up a breeze!
Video 2 – Check Out The Amazing Oil Filtration And How Easy The Deep Fryer Is To Clean
This video presentation shows you how fantastic the oil filtration system works which is the number one reason why the T-fal EZ Clean Deep Fryer is the best deep fryer. (It’s available at the Knife Wizard Youtube Channel).
T-fal EZ Clean Deep Fryer Is The Best Deep Fryer Available For Home Use!
I would say that this must be the best deep fryer ever built because the quality is SO good and I can not think of a feature that it is missing or could be added.
- This is the best deep fryer in the market today and not really sure they could improve this they did their homework on this kitchen appliance it is great to use super easy to filter oil for reuse.
- But I have to say, this is probably the best piece of kitchen equipment that I have ever purchased. It is absolutely amazing.
- I love this fryer. It’s the best fryer that I have ever used and purchased and well worth the price I paid.
- In my 75 years, I’ve had a lot of small appliances. This is the best of the best! HIGHLY recommended!
- This T-Fal deep fryer is by far the best-engineered household deep fryer we have ever owned.
- The design is incredibly well thought out & all the parts are built solid.
- I’ve been using home deep fryers for over 20 years & this is hands down the best!
- The best deep fryer on the market, bar none.
- I’ve owned a lot of fryers over the years and this one is by far the best that I’ve purchased.
- This has the best overall design of any small fryer that I’ve seen on the market.
- Best fryer for lazy cleaners and people who love delicious food!
Excellent Deep Fryer… Just The Right Size For Doing Enough Chicken Wings For A Big Feed For Two To Three People!
Used it for deep fried chicken wings and onion rings last night. They turned out AMAZING! Nice and crunchy on the outside and super super moist on the inside. Onion rings were perfect!
- It cooked about 23 wings per batch, which is more than double the capacity of my old fryer. All came out crispy and delicious!
- The basket is large and allows me to put 18 chicken wings at once. I can put large pieces of fish or chicken. They come out perfectly crispy.
- It can handle 14 wings at a time easily and probably more than that.
- Awesome maintains high heat for multiple batches, great for wings.
- Great deep fryer. It was easy to use, heated up the oil fast so that cooking wings was a breeze.
- This is my first deep fryer and I love it. It’s very big, I am able to fit about 20 wings or maybe more in at a time.
- Given to my daughter and son-in-law as they enjoy frying chicken wings in large volumes.
- Wings went in straight from the freezer and because the lid can rest on the basket, no fear of hot oil splattering on me. BEST chicken wings EVER!
- My husband makes Buffalo Wings and said this is the best fryer he has ever used.
- We LOVE this fryer in our home. We cook a lot of fried chicken wings and this makes the cooking and cleanup effortless.
With The T-fal Deep Fryer… You Can Make Tons Of Fabulous Tasting French Fries!
I make fried plantains, chicken, shrimp, vegetables, apple fritters, chicken wings, sweet potatoe fries, corn chips, and especially amazing french fries.
- I use it often! French fries, my own breaded chicken tenders, shrimp. It’s fast, my kids love it.
- We’ve fried frozen french fries, tater tots, corn dogs, and onion rings. It all tasted great and came out exactly the way we like.
- Great fryer – You can make tons of french fries quickly.
- We are a family of 10, we like to fry fresh french fries, chicken, etc. This fryer is PERFECT.
- Cooks chicken wings great and homemade french fries were delicious.
- We’ve made donuts, fried chicken, tempura, deep-fried Oreos, and French fries so far and they’ve all been perfect.
- Everything I have cooked has been crispy with no excessive greasy feeling. (The french fries are the best I have ever had.)
- Better than expected, we use it regularly for french fries and cooked several batches of wings to perfection.
- The French fries we had were like the ones in a restaurant, plus they had no grease dripping off them!!
- IF you follow the two-step process outlined in the manual, you’ll make PERFECT French Fries the time you use the unit.
Easy, Convenient To Use, And It Heats Very Quickly. And It Has A Very Generous Capacity!
We use the fryer for seafood (fish, shrimp & clams), breaded meats (pork, chicken) & fries (potatoes, onion rings). The capacity is good for serving 4 – 5 adults.
- The capacity is modest- it took two runs to cook Southern Fried Chicken with a 4 lb. fryer, but the cooking time was only ten minutes per batch.
- It has a great capacity to hold food and cooks it up very crisp.
- Two pounds of calamari was a snap.
- My first time to have a small fryer at home and the capacity is indeed well feeding 4-5 people if you fry the popcorn chicken.
- I like the capacity it holds and I love the storage space for the oil
- It takes the dread out of using the fryer, and does a great job, larger capacity, and keeps oil to temp. Highly recommend!
- The capacity of the fryer is large enough to hold one pound of perch and cooks it to perfection.
- This is a great deep fryer for home use. Gets to temp quickly and has large enough capacity for good-sized batches.
- It works awesome, it has a great capacity and it’s stupid easy to clean and put away.
The Immersion Type Heating Element Heats The Oil Fast And Keeps It Up To Cooking Temperature Even With Frozen Foods!
So many uses. I fried fish fillets, cauliflower , onion rings, and chicken tenders. Just dipped them in seasoned bread crumbs. Yummy. Even fried frozen shrimp. So fast. So delicious. So simple. A must for every household.
- It has a great heating element that heats up quickly and maintains temperature well.
- I love this product. Easy to clean, Easy to use, Fast for people in a hurry. Worth every single dime.
- LOVE it! Fries up homemade french fry potatoes very fast!
- This fryer is fantastic. Fast and no splatter.
- Great fryer, fast heat up and cooks food great!!!
- It’s fast it’s clean it’s the BEST… Deep fries food perfectly.
- The oil gets really hot, so things cook fast and get nice and crisp. We are having so much fun with this fryer.
- It gets up to needed temperature fast and food comes out crispy and delicious. Glad I purchased it.
Don’t Let The Price Scare You Off… This Bad Boy Is Worth It… I Mean, Think Of The Money That You’ll Save On Oil!
The money you save by straining the oil after each use will eventually pay for the fryer. After 5 uses, the oil still looks almost clear with no odor.
- I didn’t anticipate this saving me money but it’s nearly paid for itself in savings from eating out. All I can say is if you’re on the fence then buy it.
- This fryer saves oil (money) and solves the storage problem after using it.
- I love this fryer, and the ability to clean the oil after each use saves us time and money.
- Saves money on oil, I can use premium peanut oil 8-12x cooking fries, egg rolls, and chicken. The filtration system leaves perfectly clean oil every time.
- In my opinion, the extra money is definitely worth it for the proprietary oil storage technology and the ease of cleaning.
- Fantastic non-commercial deep fryer providing good value for money.
- I have filtered it out at least 6 times and reused the oil. It saves so much money on oil.
- The filtration design works very well allowing you to save money on frequent oil changes.
- Now I get many more uses of the oil. Drain and put in the fridge. Saves tons of money on oil.
- I wish I had ten years ago. Don’t waste your money on other versions, this one is a game-changer, the self straining and oil storage is the best.
Swify Spider Set of 3 Asian Strainer Ladle Stainless Steel Wire Skimmer Spoon with Handle for Kitchen Frying Food
I’ve used them for EVERYTHING from retrieving teabags from boiling water to deep frying chicken and French fries. ALL WITHOUT a potholder! The handles NEVER got hot! The 3 piece set comes in all the sizes that I will need too!
- Perfect strainers for everyday cooking. I use them for the ease of fried foods from my small fryer, to remove ravioli from the boiling water, and even to rinse small amounts of vegetables before cooking.
- These are perfect for frying and they clean up quickly too. 3 sizes for whatever you want to fry. Lightweight, yet strong.
- Perfect for my uses. The variety of sizes should be great for nearly every household. Glad I bought the set.
- If you fry in a pan, a skillet, or a small deep fryer- buy these. So easy to work with no matter what you are frying.
There’s nothing better than peanut oil for deep frying. This brand does the job well, and for a decent price. After moving away from the South, I didn’t realize how hard it could be to get plain ol’ peanut oil! Thanks Amazon for making it available and for not asking a break-the-bank price.
- This oil is great for frying anything at high temperatures.
- Cheaper than name brand and just as good.
- Nothing to not like. Just a great product at a great price. Best oil for deep fat fryers.
- I love this product! It’s great for deep frying and not so expensive like other brands, don’t notice the difference.
In summary, the T-fal Deep Fryer with Basket, Stainless Steel, Easy to Clean Deep Fryer certainly lives up to its EZ Clean name.
The EZ Clean deep fryer takes all of the mess out of deep frying that prevents most people from deep frying in the fits place – who wants to spend so much time cleaning up that mess?
So it drains and filters the oil so that you can save money by re-using the oil. How many times can you re-use the oil?
It depends on what you cook in it however easily use the oil again between 6 and 10 times over. If just cooking french fries you will easily reuse the oil 10 times and maybe more!
Plus, because it drains all of the oil there is no mess to clean up – the rest of the machine is very easy to clean, and while it is dishwasher safe it so easy you can just wash it by hand in minutes.
If you like deep frying this is definitely the machine to do it with!
We also recommend our article… Is T-fal A Good Brand