What Is Sunex Brand Known For?
When it comes to automotive repair Sunex tools fill the needs of both the professional and handyman. Take one look at the warranty (lifetime on all hand tools) that is twice as long as most, and you will realize this is a company that stands behind its products.
Sunex tools are the leaders in the automotive repair and maintenance business. Sunex offers a range of hand tools, specialty tools, air tools, hydraulic tools and more-everything needed for any job on any vehicle.
These tool sets are designed by automotive enthusiasts who understand what it’s like to work and play on cars everyday. Their standards are high, so they stand behind every product that bears the SUNEX name.
Sunex tools are high quality and inexpensive. They are also made to last because they are made of steel, aluminum, or chrome vanadium steel. After owning a Sunex tool, you’ll soon realize you’ve made one of the best decisions in regards to your automotive tools.
From the material each one is made from to the overall performance, these tools will make your work life easier. Let’s look at some of the best-rated Sunex Tools products and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Impact Socket Sets
The following Sunex Tools product has an AMAZING 89% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Sunex has improved its Master Impact Socket line with a new generation of drive tools, an all-new design with an ergonomic grip, and a laser heat-treated, chrome-plated steel construction to ensure durability.
These tools feature comfort grips, increased strength, and a smooth finish that prevents seizing. They are made with high-quality alloy steel for maximum toughness.
The Sunex Master Impact Socket Set is this brands best value impact socket set. It contains 80 quality sockets in both SAE and Metric sizes, which can be used to repair a wide range of vehicles, bikes, and equipment. Its unique design lets you adjust the grip of the socket head to fit a wide range of fasteners, from small to large, steel to alloy.
The socket style is one of the first indicators of quality and performance for every mechanic. For this reason, Sunex uses the highest grade SAE and metric sockets available on the market today…
Sunex 3580, 3/8 Inch Drive Master Impact Socket Set, 80 Piece, SAE/Metric, 5/16 Inch – 3/4 Inch, 8mm – 19mm, Standard/Deep/Universal
- Sunex tools’ master impact socket set comes with a variety of sockets to fit every application.
- Made from the highest grade of chrome vanadium steel, these sockets are built to last.
- Engineered for maximum durability and strength, they are designed to withstand impact and repeated use without flexing or failure.
- Each piece is clearly labeled for easy identification.
- This heavy-duty collection includes a variety of sizes and 10 pieces 1/2 inch socket set too.
- The Sunex Tools Master Impact Socket Set features an array of sockets both deep and standard that are compatible with a wide range of fasteners.
- With an impact grade construction, these sockets provide you with years of performance in the toughest situations.
- The ability to use your existing 1/2 inch drive tools saves you time, money, and hassle.
- All 80 sockets are made of forged chrome vanadium steel for durability and strength.
- The 3/8 inch drive sockets come with a durable, blow-molded case equipped with an extra handle for easy portability.
- The socket sizes range from 5/16 inch to 3/4 inch in SAE and 8mm to 19mm in Metric.
- Their high-visibility markings make them easy to read, even in dim light.
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Chrome Socket Sets
The following Sunex Tools product has an AMAZING 83% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Sunex sockets are made from high-quality materials to ensure a lifetime of use. The chrome vanadium socket construction provides superior durability, and the rust-resistant nickel plating protects against corrosion to provide you with long-lasting use.
With a unique mechanism that allows the sockets to be arranged for compact storage, this set is ideal for Jobsite use or home repairs.
Sunex Chrome Mania socket sets are crafted with the highest level of precision available. Each socket is forged from impact grade chrome-vanadium steel, and finished with polished chrome to provide a lasting, lustrous appearance. Unique ratchets utilize an ingenious design for ease of use. Hi-vis markings make for quick identifications. A rugged 2-piece reinforced carrying case with steel latches is included in each set. The Sunex Chrome Mania Socket Set offers the tool you need right where you need it.
These socket sets and drive tools provide the professional service you need for all your automotive repairs. The 42-piece socket set includes a 6-point standard/deep drive selection made to take on almost any job…
Sunex 3842 3/8″ Drive Chrome Socket Set, SAE/Metric, 6 Pt., Standard/Deep, 3/8″ – 13/16″, 10mm – 19mm, 42Piece
- Sunex 3/8 Drive Socket Set brings the user a set of applications and convenience to the table that other sets do not.
- This socket set includes an impressive number of sockets for almost any situation.
- Forged from the finest impact grade chrome-vanadium, this is the best choice for strength and durability.
- Plus, it’s fortified with Hi-Visible markings for easy identifications and includes a rugged 2-piece reinforced carrying case with steel latches.
- The Sunex Lifetime warranty delivers on its promises.
- Designed specifically for the professional, Sunex tools are top-quality, high-performance sockets and hand tools built for the long haul.
- Non-marring high-visibility markings on all sizes, a rugged 2 piece reinforced carrying case and maximum strength provided by our unique chrome-vanadium construction combine to make Sunex the best choice when it comes to quality and value.
- Every job requires the right tool for the job! Use this unique socket set when securing wheel studs, lug nuts, reducing sway bar sets, sway bar end links, stabilizing joint bars and axle alignments.
- Drop forged from the finest high-grade Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium for strength & durability that will last a lifetime.
- Also features a ratchet wrench with an 80 tooth design to provide maximum strength and torque to gain access to even the most difficult fasteners.
- The special Hi-Viz markings allow for easy identification while working.
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Floor Service Jacks
The following Sunex Tools product has an AMAZING 88% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The SUNEX Tools 6603ASJPK Aluminum 3 Ton Jack Pack makes fieldwork a breeze. This set of two aluminum jack stands and a pair of 3-ton aluminum jacks feature rapid rise technology to reach maximum height in as little as 7 pumps without load.
The lightweight aluminum body makes this set nearly half the weight of steel jacks, ideal for those extra heavy-duty lifting jobs.
For easy accessibility to hard to reach jacking points, SUNEX TOOLS has engineered an aluminum-body 3 ton jack with a rapid rise feature. The Rapid-Rise Jack is designed to reach 3 tons lifting capacity with only 7 pumps, and can be used as a floor mounted hydraulic jack or for lift-point and flat tire applications. With a lightweight aluminum body nearly half the weight of steel jacks, the Rapid-Rise Jack is perfect for everyday use in automotive shops and home garages.
These lightweight aluminum jacks are nearly half the weight of steel, yet just as strong. The Rapid Rise Technology allows for increased height in only 7 pumps without load and reaches a max height in only a few more. Save your back and time with our low-profile design…
- The SUNEX TOOLS 6603ASJPK comes with a pair of 3-ton aluminum jack stands that will allow you to raise your vehicles whether there is a vehicle on top of them or not.
- The aluminum structure works in tandem with the rapid rise technology that allows the jack to rise in only 7 pumps without load.
- Each jack stand’s foot can be operated independently, allowing for a wider range of vehicle placement.
- The rapid rise technology allows the jacks to reach maximum height in just 7 pumps.
- These durable jack stands are designed for each other, so you can be sure that they won’t bounce out of position when placed underneath a vehicle.
- They’re also lightweight, so they’re easy to transport—a must-have for anyone who needs to lift and support heavy vehicles on a frequent basis.
- The SUNEX 3 Ton All-Aluminum Jack Pack has a lightweight aluminum body and frame that will let you work quickly.
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Transmission Jacks
The following Sunex Tools product has a MIND-BOGGLING 90% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Sunex 7793B 1/2-ton telescopic transmission jack is the perfect tool to help you lift the heaviest of vehicles. From major overhaul work to simple tire changes, this impressive jack is equipped to handle a variety of jobs.
The Sunex 7793B 1/2-ton Telescopic Transmission Jack is a labor saving and safer way to lift transmission. This professional utility telescopic transmission jack boosts the vehicle for servicing the transmission, drivetrain, or rear axle.
The Sunex 7793B transmission jack is designed to lift the weight of heavy loaders, rear axle service, as well as oil changes with ease. The lightweight, durable design allows for easy travel in and out of service bays…
- Superior to traditional rams and floor jacks, telescopic transmission jacks are designed to lift at the sides of your vehicle, enabling easier access to your vehicle’s components.
- The dual pump design enables pneumatic action within 30 seconds and can be used as a stand-alone jack or with any air-equipped lift.
- The 1-ton capacity SUNEX 7793B Transmission jack is designed to lift trucks and transmission units.
- This Sunex 7793B 1/2-ton Telescoping Transmission Jack is an ideal tool for changing a transmission.
- The telescoping design makes it easy to reach under trucks or SUVs, and the rubber feet securely keep the jack from slipping on smooth surfaces.
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Underhoist Jack Stands
The following Sunex Tools product has an AMAZING 81% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Get three points of contact on your vehicle with the Sunex 1003AJ 3-Ton, Aluminum, Jack Stands. The two jack stands feature nonmarking feet to prevent surface scratches and ensure stability.
They have a capacity of 3 tons each and are made from aluminum material for added strength and a longer life span.
A new standard in affordable, high-quality “aluminum” jacks stands. This affordable 3 ton jack stand offers plenty of working height to service and repair trucks, trailers, vans and other light duty vehicles without getting on your back or stretching uncomfortably. The double-component leg system provides a firm foundation and supports the load without compromising safety.
Durable and built from aluminum, with reinforced tubing for strength, these stands are extremely stable…
- An innovative tool for automotive repair and maintenance work, this 3-ton jack stand from Sunex Tools is a perfect addition to your workshop.
- Sunex stands offer you a safe and secure way to perform maintenance or work on your vehicle.
- In lifting your truck, car, or SUV, these All-Jumbo stands give you a perfect height from the floor to the wheel center to get your vehicle off the ground safely.
- Featuring a lightweight Dura-Beam design and capacity of up to 3 tons, these jack stands are built tough and rugged.
- Constructed of machined aluminum with 2-way adjusting threaded legs, these jack stands to allow easy positioning for most all-wheel configurations.
- These all-aluminum jack stands are made strong enough to handle the abuse of daily professional use while remaining lightweight enough for easy movement and storage.
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Engine Stands
The following Sunex Tools product has an AMAZING 86% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
A more compact stand, the Sunex 8300 is engineered to handle tough jobs. The ½ ton engine stand is a great addition to any shop. The stand features a worm drive gearbox and self-locking clamping pads for quick and easy placement of engines, transmissions, or machinery. The hydraulic cylinder allows for a sturdy base on uneven surfaces.
The Sunex 8300GB folding engine stand makes working on your car in tight spaces much easier. It allows you to hold the engine at the perfect height and angle, and can support up to ½ ton of weight. With a self-locking worm drive gearbox, and a foldable design for compact storage, this versatile stand is a must-have addition to any passionate car enthusiast’s tool collection.
Every job site needs a durable, foldable Engine Stand to hold the truck up so that you can work with more confidence and less worry. The Sunex 8300GB Foldable Engine Stand holds up to ½ ton, features a self-locking worm drive gearbox, and adjustable height. To top it all off, the stand rolls easily on four Caster Wheels for easy movement…
Sunex 8300GB, Foldable Engine Stand, ½ Ton Capacity, Self-Locking Worm Drive Gearbox, Foldable, Adjustable, Caster Wheels
- This foldable engine stand has a self-locking worm drive gearbox to provide power when you need it.
- It features a built-in tool tray and handles for ease of use.
- Constructed with heavy-duty steel this Sunex engine stand is an ideal choice for any repair shop, large or small.
- With a ½ Ton Capacity, your shop will be able to handle the toughest jobs with ease.
- Equipped with Self-Locking Worm Drive Gearbox with Threaded Studs this stand can easily adjust transport height to accommodate most passenger vehicle’s drivelines.
- With Caster Wheels, this engine stand will make transporting your vehicle to the stand effortless.
- This stand is easy to use and the effortless design makes assembly quick and simple.
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Air Impact Wrenches
The following Sunex Tools product has an AMAZING 89% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The SXMC12 Mini Air Impact Wrench is a powerful but compact tool – Small enough to reach tight spaces but with 500 ft-lbs of torque, it is ideal for loosening or tightening bolts. It is very lightweight, weighing only 3.3 pounds, and features a one-hand operation that allows you to hold the object you are tightening or loosening with your free hand.
The SXMC12 is the latest addition to Sunex’s line of Mini Air impact wrenches, which are perfect for the hands of a tradesman performing a wide variety of tasks. With a lightweight aluminum housing and a rubber grip, the SXMC12 is easy to grip and comfortable in the hand, even when wearing gloves. The Mini Air impact wrench increases accessibility, precision, and torque for its users, making it the tool of choice for the tradesman.
Sunex cordless impact wrenches are the perfect addition to a toolbox or workstation. They feature a lightweight design with a compact pedal, a long-lasting rechargeable battery, and interchangeable heads for use on various fasteners…
Sunex SXMC12, 1/2″ Mini Air Impact Wrench with Grip, Super Duty Compact Design, Lightweight, 500′. Lbs. max Torque, One Hand Operation
- The Sunex SXMC12 impact wrench is designed for professional or do-it-yourself applications.
- Lightweight design which is less than 7.5 pounds with an ergonomic grip and 12-foot power cord that helps reduce fatigue during use.
- This compact 1/2 in. wrench features a patented head design which allows for superior performance at 500 ft. lbs. of max torque while allowing for a one-hand operation and has a composite body for added durability when used on heavy-duty applications
- It includes a soft grip for comfort and control.
- The one-handed operation lever reduces the fatigue associated with long work periods.
- It is the ideal tool for quickly loosening rusted or seized fasteners on your car, motorcycle, or truck engine.
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Surface Blaster Kits
The following Sunex Tools product has an AMAZING 83% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The SX8200 Surface Blaster Kit is a magnetic multi-purpose tool kit that allows you to quickly and easily strip and re-align all types of metal fasteners, including nuts, bolts, rivets, washers, and cotter pins. It is the most powerful and versatile surface blaster on the market today.
The Sunex SX8200 Surface Blaster Kit is a surface preparation tool that combines the strength of an air impact wrench with the power of a sandblaster. It can tackle any job, from home repair to commercial renovation. Its rotating nozzle allows you to blast in any direction. This kit comes with a wheeled cart, carrying case and 6 rubber nozzle plugs.
The Sunex SX8200 Surface Blaster Kit offers a complete surface preparation solution for any kind of paint or epoxy application…
- The Sunex SX8200 Surface Blaster Kit is 6-1/4 Inch (160mm) blasting nozzle pops of stuck-on grime with an air blast.
- The included adapter hose allows you to attach any air-powered cleaning tool including grout cleaning attachments, water blasting tools, vacuum, and more.
- This kit includes a nozzle adaptor that threads into the air hose providing a quick disconnect fitting that will accept long blast nozzles including the Sunex SNC8/SNC12 Commercial Carpet/Upholstery Nozzles.
- The Sunex SX8200 Surface Blaster Kit contains everything that you need to remove paint, rust, and scale from surfaces.
- The 3M E-A-R Ultrafit ear protection feature creates a tight seal for maximum noise reduction while operating this powerful surface blaster kit.
- Sunex Tools has delivered quality and innovation to new levels of performance with the SX8200 Surface Blaster Kit.
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Angle Grinders
Whether you’re a professional or an amateur, the Sunex™ SX211A 4-Inch Angle Grinder is a lightweight, powerful machine that can help you out in a variety of ways. Featuring a 4-inch diameter wheel that operates at 10,000 RPM, this grinder is capable of taking on various types of grinding and cutting applications.
The Sunex SX211A 4-Inch Angle Grinder is a top quality angle grinder with an assortment of features that help it stand out from the other grinders on the market. These features include a durable metal frame, comfortable grip, tool storage tray, and a powerful motor, which makes the SX211A a great tool for many applications.
The Sunex 4″ Angle Grinder is designed for heavy-duty use, its durable metal housing and solid steel gear assembly make the Sunex a top choice of contractors and professional craftsmen alike…
- The Sunex SX211A is a 4-inch angle grinder that features 180-degree side access.
- Built to tackle a variety of cutting, grinding, and sharpening tasks this grinder is equipped with a powerful 1/2 HP (horsepower) permanent magnet motor for more demanding jobs.
- The circle cutting blade allows you to make quick work of straight grinding and cutting jobs while the precision ground hard facing wheel produces consistent grit results.
- The slim profile housing provides easy access on both sides allowing you to tackle jobs around obstacles and in confined spaces.
- The depth gauge prevents wheel overhang.
- The direction of rotation can be reversed and the switch can be locked on for continuous operation.
- The front cover is guarded with a rotary offset protector, and the guard itself is vented to minimize the clogging of particles.
- With the power of a full-size angle grinder in a compact size, the SX211A delivers the efficiency, durability, and power you need for cutting, grinding, and paint-polishing concrete, wood, and metal.
- Perfect for custom fabrication, smoothing rough floors, or removing minor blemishes from a welded product, this powerful grinder features 205mm long motor housing and adjustable front guards for added safety.
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Rivet Guns
The Sunex SX1819TV 1/4″ Heavy Duty Vacuum Rivet Gun is designed to drive all types of rivets using either the manual or super vacuum. A hi/lo switch allows the driving force to be increased or decreased. The ratchet head is made from anodized aluminum for greater durability.
This is ideal for heavy-use shops and body and fender shops because it can work with such a wide variety of shapes. Its design allows for use in tight areas with limited clearance.
Brake calipers, wheel cylinders, suspension components are just a few common applications for the Sunex SX1819TV 1/4″ Heavy Duty Vacuum Rivet Gun . This gun features an adjustable contact tip to fit into various sized components. Vacuum is generated with a pull of the trigger. This SUNEX Rivet Gun is constructed from high carbon steel with baked enamel finish providing ultimate durability when used on steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
This Sunex SX1819TV Rivet Gun is a real powerhouse for any serious do-it-yourself carpenter or handyman. It features an easy-to-reach trigger and comes with a metal carrying case to keep it safe and clean when not in use…
- Do it faster, do it better, and do it with less effort with the SX1819TV Heavy Duty Vacuum Rivet Gun.
- Its patented sensing technology automatically countersinks holes to the perfect depth with every pull of the trigger.
- Plus, a soft-grip handle makes it easier than ever to get consistent rivet tension.
- This rivet holds firmly with high shear strength to body panels made from sheet metal, die-cast, stamped metal, or other similar materials.
- A second gun handle incorporates a sealer that exhausts the air and prevents any contaminants from entering the already pressurized work area.
- The chuck window has depth measuring jaws for exact rivet positioning, and the compound leverage handle offers smooth operation.
Sunex Tools Is A Good Brand For Service Carts
A service cart optimizes the storage, organization, and accessibility of an entire service department while minimizing the amount of time spent on moving parts. Utilizing the unique design of Sunex 8057BK Premium Full Drawers, this service cart is designed for easy access to frequently used tools and supplies.
The Sunex Tools 8057BK Premium Full-Drawer Service Cart, brings a handy and convenient storage system to jobsites. The open design allows users quick access to tools and accessories making it easy to keep everything organized. This mobile cart features an open construction with up to drawers.
Organize your service technician’s tool kit in our premium quality cart. This cart offers the option of installing drawers on the left side or both sides of the cart…
- The Sunex 8057BK Premium Full Drawer Service Cart has enough versatility to become an indispensable part of your workshop or shop.
- This cart is multi-functional, providing a place to store tools and supplies, clean up a messy garage, or takedown to the job site.
- The heavy-duty steel construction provides a strong base for up to fifty pounds of material in the bottom drawer and a total capacity of 500 pounds.
- The dual steel-reinforced hardboard drawers are designed for years of use, with ball-bearing drawer slides that allow for the full extension out from the work surface.
- Its heavy-duty 2 steel tubed frame allows for superior stability, and quiet running all in an easy to assemble portable package.
- It is perfect for any job site or garage workshop.
- Add this premium full drawer cart to your arsenal of tools and get more done in less time.
- This full-size service cart has a durable powder-coat finish and rugged steel frame making it ideal for all kinds of jobs.
- This drawer service cart is ideal for moving tools and supplies around the worksite!
- The four large drawers provide plenty of room for components, parts, and tools.
- A top shelf is included for extra storage space.
- A sturdy back brace provides additional reinforcement and makes the cart more stable when loading heavy tools, equipment, and accessories.
- A durable, all-weather steel frame makes this cart capable of withstanding the rigors of worksite life.
In summary, whether it’s a new vehicle or an old one for restoration, Sunex Tools has an extensive selection of hand and air tools. Sunex tools deliver the performance, precision, and quality customers have come to expect. From high-performance impact sockets to specialty sockets, standard drive to a deep well, large to small: Sunex tools can help you tackle the job.
Sunex products are designed to meet the needs of the professional, or the do-it-yourselfer. Whether you are a contractor or a homeowner, Sunex has the tool to meet your needs.
Combining high-quality materials with precision design, Sunex Tools produces the tools you’ll want to use again and again.
Whether you drive SUVs, race cars, boats, or motorcycles, Sunex has the tools to help you get the job done right. From sockets to wrenches and screwdrivers Sunex has the tools for any job.
You may also be interested in… Is Anbull A Good Brand? Garage Tools, Air Compressors, Jacks, Etc and Is Flir A Good Brand? Infrared Cameras & Thermal Imaging Products