Here you will find our top-rated stick vacuum cleaners. Stick vacuums are lightweight, easy on your back, and easy to maneuver. They also come cordless or corded…
Our Top Picks At A Glance:
Best Overall is the Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Best Corded is the Shark Rocket Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum
Best Smart Vacuum is the Tineco Pure ONE S11 Tango Smart Cordless Stick Vacuum
So let’s have a more in-depth look at each vacuum:
Dyson Cordless Vacuum
You may also be interested in… Is Dyson A Good Brand? (Discover Why Dyson Vacuums Are Worth It).
The Dyson Torque Drive leads the charge with a massive 86% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. It is expensive however as one reviewer put it… “I’ll stick to Dyson from now on….no more buying less expensive cordless vacuums for me…HOORAY DYSON!”
I can’t stop raving about this vacuum. I had a dyson before but I never had a stick kind. This vacuum is just amazing not to mention it’s convenience.
- I love the Dyson stick vacuums. They were life-changing for me with two large dogs.
- You’ll never believe the stuff this stick vac picks up.
- I’d say a stick vacuum is the best option for someone who is disabled and/or in a wheelchair.
- Yes, it’s expensive but I don’t mind if I get a quality product which Dyson proves with their stick vacuums.
- Very powerful stick vacuum. Eco mode is great, can run for up to 66 minutes
- I love the convenience and the ease of this stick vacuum. No more cords to trip over or to the plugin.
- This was the greatest stick vacuum I’ve ever had. I love love love it.
- Once you start using this stick vacuum you will never use your older unit again.
- A big step forward. Dyson is years ahead of the competition.
- I have a two-year-old and it is absolutely invaluable, so much so that Dyson stick vacuums are my default present to new parents.
- It’s pricey, yes. But I’m 100% convinced it’s well worth the hole in your wallet.
- Is it worth the hype? Yes. 100 percent yes. This vacuum is unreal.
Shark Rocket Corded Stick Vacuum
You may also be interested in… Is Shark A Good Vacuum (Discover Why People Love The Shark Brand)
The Shark Rocket is also very popular and is a favorite with those who prefer corded vacuum cleaners. It has an excellent 77% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars.
It is way more affordable than the Dyson however it still expensive for some and as one reviewer put it… “I know the price tag is a little steep compared to other lightweight vacs, but it’s powerful and versatile enough that it’s absolutely worth the expenditure!”
Easily one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. I have used this on area rugs, on carpeted areas in the house, hardwood floors and even to clean my car. It does a fantastic job. It’s EASY to use and lightweight without feeling cheap.
- Love love LOVE this vacuum!!!! I’m a fan of Shark vacuums anyway, but this stick vacuum is WONDERFUL!
- I was specifically looking for a corded stick vacuum and this is exactly what I wanted, exceeds expectations for the price.
- This is the best vac I’ve ever owned. I was shocked at what it pulled out of my carpeting, and it can tackle kitty litter in one pass.
- The attachment included with the Shark Rocket IS the best ever.
- I have owned so many other vacuum brands and the suction on the sharks are always the best.
- Take it from a professional neat freak… best vacuum out there…REALLY!
- This vacuum is the absolute best purchase I’ve ever made. The suction is super strong and it not only picks up the dirt but also fluffs up my carpet making it look new.
Tineco Pure One Smart Vacuum
You may also be interested in… Is Tineco A Good Vacuum? (High Rating Innovative Smart Vacuums)
The Tineco Smart Vacuum is very highly regarded and has an excellent 75% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. It is also a very expensive vacuum however those who own it rave about it…
It is so convenient to not have to mess around with the cord. You literally just unhook it and pull the trigger to start cleaning up any mess, big or small. My kids fight over who gets to use it to help clean! It’s very easy to empty and clean the filter.
- The suction power is great, it’s easy to maneuver, it’s lightweight, and the running time is extremely long.
- Can’t say anything negative about this stick vacuum cleaner.
- The best part for me is the cordless convenience with up to 40 minutes long run time.
- No worries about finding a plugin or tripping over the wires.
- The charger wall unit is the best design I’ve ever seen.
- So glad we have this vacuum instead of the Bissell or Dyson. You will not be disappointed!
- Great product! Well worth the money!! Very satisfied! Makes your vacuuming chore almost fun.
- This is so easy to clean it’s not funny. For the money, it is well worth it.
- The app manages manual control of suction strength. Extraordinary reliability. One of the best inventions ever!
Miele Triflex Stick Vacuum
You may also be interested in… Is Miele A Good Brand & Are Miele Vacuums Worth The Money?
The Miele Triflex is another very highly regarded stick vacuum and has an excellent 73% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. It is also another very expensive vacuum however that seems the price you have to power if you wanted a cordless stick with plenty of power…
I have always loved Miele vacuums. The best of Miele engineering. I wanted a cordless stick but couldn’t bring myself to buy anything but a Miele. This vacuum is AMAZING
- This truly is an all in one vacuum.
- The ability for it to be configured in three different ways, and with a power switch vs a trigger really sets this unit apart from the competition.
- This little guy is amazing! I would put this head to head with any full-sized vacuum, on the market (other than maybe, another Miele), and this would outperform it, hands down.
- Puts any other to shame. Just get it. Then you’ll know.
- This is such an upgrade. Love the way you can move the motor and thus the center of gravity into different positions.
- I’m a sucker for great design which no other brand can touch. This vacuum is beautiful.
Hoover Linx Stick Vacuum
You may also be interested in… Is Hoover A Good Brand?
The Hoover Linx is also very popular and has an excellent 71% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. Many believe this to be the best vacuum for the money…
I have one of these wonderful vacumms at my cabin, and have just purchased another one for my home. It is outstanding in performance, light weight, does a fantastic job.
- I’ve gone back to my old Lynx after spending all that money on a Dyson. Don’t make the mistake I did!
- This is an amazing vacuum. I have had the previous version for almost 10 years and it still works. Bought this newer model for my mom and she thinks it’s the best thing ever.
- The battery life is great. My house is a little over 1400 ft.² and I can get it all done on one charge. Great vacuum for the money.
- This may be the best money we ever spent. Fabulous pickup and lightweight
- I love this little wireless vacuum. Saves time and saves my back. So easy to use. It is worth the money.
- This little vacuum is a workhorse that picks up like a dream.
Orfeld Cordless Vacuum
You may also be interested in… Is Orfeld A Good Brand?
The Orfeld Stick Vacuum is also very popular and has a good 67% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. It has an excellent battery runtime and is super lightweight.
This is a perfect little vacuum for an apartment or small office. It deep cleans exceptionally well and has amazing mobility and reach because of its’ design. Battery life is pretty long and it takes up minimal space. Can be used as both a hand vac and a full size vacuum for maximum cleaning versatility.
- This vacuum is flexible enough that it gets into all the tight corners and crevices and works well across tile and carpet.
- Love this vacuum! Very portable and lightweight, which is great because I have severe tennis elbow and this doesn’t agitate it at all.
- This thing is SO lightweight, It really is only a couple of pounds.
- I love how lightweight it is! Very easy to operate and hold or carry.
- Packs a lot of power in suction and battery time is impressive. For this price, it’s a winner for me!
Onson Stick Vacuum
You may also be interested in… Is Onson A Good Vacuum? Affordable Vacuum Brand – Great Suction
The Onson Vacuum is another big seller and has a good 66% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. Many claims that this more affordable vacuum cleaner performs just as well as the more expensive ones…
It is lightweight and powers through the toughest dirt, from carpet, to tile to outdoor carpeting in my lanai. The battery actually lasts and I have reserve left. That is what made me the happiest. Nothing as frustrating as you are almost done and the DARN battery dies!!!
- I had been jealous of my friends with the really expensive stick vacuums, but this one was way cheaper and as far as I can tell works just as well.
- It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver. It can be used as a stick vac or as a handheld vac.
- I have had several cordless stick vacuums. This Onson vacuum compares very well to the Dyson cordless vacuums I have bought at a much higher price.
- It is lightweight, easy to maneuver, has good suction and the charge lasts a long time.
- If you don’t have a stick vacuum yet get one! This thing makes cleaning messes from kids, pets, etc a breeze.
- Super cool little stick vac. My 3-year-old can use it with ease due to its lightweight and maneuverability.
- The lights on the front are a huge plus also!
Moosoo Stick Vacuum
You may also be interested in… Is Moosoo A Good Brand For Vacuums And Kitchen Appliances
The Moosoo Vacuum is also a popular seller and has a good 62% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. This is the best for the budget-conscious…
Watched many reviews on the internet which led me to this vacuum! It really is great for the price and money! Suction is well and seeing it actually pick up all of the dirt and dust really makes this product worth it! Feels great and isn’t too heavy.
- I am impressed that these things can be had for this amount of money and quality.
- This little machine is so worth the money. It’s great for bare floors and throw rugs.
- It’s totally worth the money. Holds a charge way longer than the competitors.
- An affordable cordless vacuum that has quality suction that gets everything.
- If you are price conscious and don’t want to spend the money for a name-brand cordless vac this is the one for you! Worth every dollar you spend.
- This vacuum is definitely worth the money. It has great suction. Works great on my hardwood floors.
In summary, a lot will depend on your budget in deciding what stick vacuum is best for you or whether or not you want a cordless vacuum.
If it is a cordless stick vacuum you are after there is no doubt the Dyson has the highest satisfaction rate however it also has one of the highest prices.
There is no doubt that all of the vacuums are well rated and have their own advantages.
The best average value to the high rating is definitely the Shark vacuum that comes in second-highest rated vacuum overall and is the cheapest of the top-rated machines.
These brands also feature here… Good Vacuum Brands: Ranked From AMAZING, Excellent, & Good Brands
If you haven’t done so already make sure you read our article: Different Types of Vacuum Cleaners, where you can read about other types of vacuum cleaners.