Smeg is a major Italian manufacturer of consumer electronics that has a reputation for creating stylish retro-styled gadgets that look like they came straight out of the 1950s, although they are built to modern consumer electronics standards.
Smeg is a retro luxury. Smeg kitchen appliances are long-lasting, giving a great performance for many years to come. All the Smeg products are made to the very highest standards, incorporating innovative technology for outstanding performance and reliability.
Smeg offers a range of appliances, from refrigerators and washing machines to ovens and microwave ovens. Many of Smeg’s products are designed to look like classic appliances from the 1950s.
A new generation of high-quality, retro-inspired appliances. Smeg is more than just an appliance, it is a lifestyle. Smeg products are a reflection of you… The way you live your life, the way you entertain, and the way you recharge and unwind.
Smeg delivers style and a host of innovative features in an array of timeless colors all beautifully crafted using the finest materials.
Let’s look at 10 of the best-selling Smeg products and see why this brand is so highly regarded…
Smeg Is A Good Brand For Retro Style Toasters
The following Smeg product has an AMAZING 84% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
If you’re looking for a retro kitchen appliance to bring the 50’s back, look no further than the Smeg 2 slice toaster.
The Smeg TSF01CRUS 50’s Retro Style Aesthetic 2 Slice Toaster is a prime example of the company’s unique style. Not only does it boast a sleek, clean, 50’s aesthetic, but it also features a unique, retro-style handle that recalls the old pop-up toasters of yesteryear.
Made with high-quality stainless steel, the Smeg TSF01CRUS 50’s Retro Style Aesthetic 2 Slice Toaster is stylish, reliable, and portable.
The toaster has a classic two-slice toasting design with an advanced browning control for fine-tuning, built-in controls with cool-touch housing for added safety when handling, a reheat function, and defrost setting…
- This vintage-inspired appliance features die-cast aluminum construction, twin control panels, high lift facility, variable browning control and cancel button.
- The TSF01CRUS 50s Retro Style Aesthetic 2 Slice Toaster from Smeg is packed with features that will bring a retro feel to any kitchen whilst still allowing the utmost in functionality.
- The detachable crumb tray allows for simple cleaning while the high lift function raises the bread for safe and easy removal.
- The six adjustable browning settings allow you to create your perfect level of toasted bread, whilst the defrost and cancel functions ensure you don’t have burnt, soggy, or half-toasted bread.
- The classic retro styling of the Smeg allows it to fit in seamlessly with any kitchen.
- Featuring a traditional, glossy white finish, an electronic-backlit blue 50s-style dial, and an angled design that allows space for tall bottles underneath, this retro toaster is one of a kind.
- It has 2 separate slots for toasting different bread sizes and can be adjusted to 5 different browning levels.
- It features variable width bread slots, which allow you to toast crumpets, buns, or larger slices without having to use them one at a time, or become narrower.
Smeg Is A Good Brand For Retro Style Coffee Machines
The following Smeg product has an excellent 78% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
Smeg has had a reputation for combining Italian design and engineering with the latest technological advances. The Smeg Retro Style Coffee Maker Machine is one of the brand’s finest examples of this philosophy in action.
Smeg’s signature style is evident from the moment you open the box, with an exterior that looks like something out of a design museum. The coffee machine’s timeless, retro design features a sleek body, a rounded top, and a shapely handle.
The Smeg Retro Style Coffee Maker Machine is an authentic Italian coffee maker manufactured by the Smeg company. It can brew espresso, cappuccino, hot chocolate, and lattes from the comfort of your own home.
With its retro design and compact frame, it adds a distinctive touch to any kitchen countertop. The machine can be controlled with just the touch of a button for ease of use and simple operation…
- Elegant, modern, retro, vintage design: four words that sum up Smeg’s Retro Style Coffee Maker perfectly.
- Smeg retro models incorporate a number of practical features, making them easy to use and easy to live with.
- The new ‘keep Warm’ function means you can enjoy your drink the moment it has finished brewing, whilst the anti-drip system ensures that water is contained within the appliance, keeping surfaces clean and dry.
- Multiple brewing options – from espresso to lungo – mean that there is a machine to suit all tastes.
- Smeg’s stylish retro machines create the perfect cup of coffee with a press of a button.
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes.
Smeg Is A Good Brand For Retro Style Electric Kettles
The following Smeg product has an AMAZING 83% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
The Smeg KLF03CRUS Retro Style 50’s aesthetic Electric Kettle with Embossed Logo gives you effortless functionality in a design that is truly unique…
The Smeg KLF03CRUS 50’s Retro Style Aesthetic Electric Kettle with Embossed Logo is one of those products that only Smeg could have conceived. Its 50’s style aesthetic is the perfect match for the sleek design of the Smeg range.
Smeg kettles have been a classic feature in Italian homes for decades now. They bring a little bit of the magic of the 1950s to your modern kitchen, with their wonderful retro style and charm…
- Incredibly stylish and cool, the KLF03CRUS Retro electric kettle will be an instant hit in your kitchen.
- A stylish electronic appliance that can be used to make hot drinks or warm food.
- This Smeg branded electric kettle has a simple stylish retro design with an embossed logo and displays the digital timer on the front face.
- It features Auto Pulse Function for perfect boiling and Keeps Warm function for up to 30 minutes after boiling is complete.
- With the retro-style kettle shaped like an old-fashioned teapot, this Smeg Electric Kettle is a refined kitchen essential.
- This kettle heats water in seconds with a cordless countertop for tabletop convenience.
- The Smeg Electric Kettle heats the water quickly for tea, coffee, and a hot toddy in moments.
- The kettle is exterior designed with a sturdy handle, polished finish, and modern rounded shape.
- Its compact design looks great on any countertop and is small enough to move room to room.
- But it can also be used as a portable kettle with a detachable base for cordless countertop to tabletop convenience.
Smeg Is A Good Brand For Retro Style Citrus Juicers
The following Smeg product has an AMAZING 85% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
Add elegance to your kitchen with the irresistible Smeg CJF01CRUS Citrus Juicer. This retro appliance has a timeless aesthetic, high gloss finish, and comes in five unique colors…
The Smeg CJF01CRUS Citrus Juicer is a retro-style chrome citrus juicer that delivers fresh juice in minutes. The juicer’s powerful motor, wide opening, and stainless steel strainer extract more of the fruit’s flavour adding character to your cuisine.
With its striking, classic design and compact size, this versatile kitchen appliance will look great on any countertop…
- A simple push of the lever extracts the juice from a variety of citrus fruits effectively, including grapefruit, limes, and lemons.
- This item also features a stylish and elegant stainless steel finish and will make an attractive addition to your kitchen.
- The Retro design of the Smeg 1.1 liter Citrus Juicer is bound to bring a touch of retro style to your kitchen, whilst featuring a bright chromium finish and easy-to-use features, you will be able to juice your citrus fruits easily with minimum fuss.
- The juicing cone is made from transparent plastic, which allows you to see when the juice container is full.
- Smeg appliances offer style and quality for all of your cooking needs.
Smeg Is A Good Brand For Retro Style Blenders
The following Smeg product has an excellent 76% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The innovative ergonomic flip-top lid and the ergonomic push buttons give you easy access to its contents and make it easy to carry around. This blender may be a little on the compact side, but it certainly packs a punch…
The Smeg BLF01CRUS 50s Style Blender brings a retro feel to the kitchen. It has a cream finish with chrome accents and a glass jug that lets you watch the blending action. With 48-ounce capacity, it can make enough smoothies for the whole family.
The main selling points of this model are its powerful motor, its compact design, and the fact that it’s easy to clean…
- Open your door to retro cocktails with this blender from Smeg.
- The beautiful stainless steel jug has a modern twist of 50s style, and the dual blades are designed to pulverize any ingredient with minimum effort!
- With 3 preset programs for drinks, a safety lock for when the jug is removed and a backlit chrome knob with auto shut off, this appliance is designed to enhance your kitchen and make it look great too.
- It has two-speed settings that are smooth and powerful to get your perfect blend every time.
- The stainless steel dual blades are durable enough to handle the toughest ingredients while the safety lock ensures peace of mind.
- This powerful machine comes with three preset programs: Smoothie, Ice Crush, and Pulse.
Smeg Is A Good Brand For Retro Style Espresso Machines
The following Smeg product has an AMAZING 82% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
You can indulge your passion for Italian design with Smeg’s stylish espresso machine. With its elegant glossy black body and chromed details, it will look as good in use as when it is standing idle on the counter.
A sophisticated mainstay in the world of espresso machines, MADE IN ITALY, Smeg’s ECF01 BLUS Espresso Machine is a benchmark for functionality, convenience, and style.
The classic look of the Smeg ECF01 BLUS is hard to resist–it’s a black machine with a curved, compact design and a knob for operating it. The control panel sports a chic, old-school look that gives the Espresso Maker a unique flair and makes it stand out from its competitors.
Fitted with an on/off switch plus a digital display panel for precise control over temperature and coffee volume, this sleek machine has a dual boiler system for top-quality espresso.
One of the best-looking machines you can get…
- This high-capacity machine offers fingertip control over the flow of milk and coffee.
- Enjoy the classic pull handle on this Smeg Espresso Machine with a 1-way valve for frothing and dispensing hot water.
- This Smeg ECF01 Espresso Machine is a sleek addition to your kitchen.
- Featuring a vintage-inspired design, this machine’s matt black finish complements any interior design scheme.
- The 1.5 L removable water tank not only allows you to brew espresso but also offers the option to steam milk for a delicious Cappuccino or Latte.
- It also features a dual thermostat to deliver the perfect temperature for that first cup in the morning or an invigorating espresso after dinner.
- Look the part and make your kitchen stand out with this stylish Smeg Espresso Machine
Smeg Is A Good Brand For Retro Style Milk Frothers
The following Smeg product has an AMAZING 88% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
If you love the taste and look of freshly-made milk, you’re no stranger to frothy concoctions.
You probably also know that the best milk frothers can end up costing quite a bit of money, but they’re also a lot of fun to use, and they can really make your morning coffee or afternoon tea special.
If you’re in the market for something new, take a look at this Smeg 50’s Retro Style Aesthetic Milk Frother. It’s not as fancy as some of its competitors, and it might not last as long, but it’s still going to be a fun addition to your kitchen.
This is a long-handled tool that allows you to create foamed milk (for coffee or, preferably, cappuccino) by simply stirring milk and steam together. It’s a fun way to enjoy a retro-style café experience in your own home…
- You’ve probably heard of Smeg, the Italian kitchen brand, but you might not know that it has a super-chic range of retro-looking appliances.
- This is a brand that’s firmly in the “why fix what isn’t broken?” school of design: the Smeg 50’s Retro Style Aesthetic Milk Frother has a design that’s very similar to a 1950’s kitchen appliance.
- Frothing your milk the traditional way has never been easier.
- The Smeg Retro Style Aesthetic Milk Frother uses a straightforward, plug-and-play approach to achieve the perfect micro-foam texture in the comfort of your house, without having to brave the elements.
- Add a touch of retro-chic to your morning with the Smeg Retro Style Aesthetic Milk Frother.
- Retaining all the quality and craftsmanship of our appliances, this stylish appliance also provides you with an effortless and child-friendly way to whip up creamy, dreamy milk froth for your caffeinated or non-caffeinated beverages.
- Easy to use and dishwasher safe, this milk frother is perfect in your home or place of work.
- Smeg presents RetroStyleAesthetic – a new series of retro-style appliances that are just as beautiful as they are functional.
Smeg Is A Good Brand For Hand Blenders
The following Smeg product has an AMAZING 88% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Smeg’s HBF02PBUS Hand Blender is one of the most popular hand blenders of the brand – and for good reason. Its attractive vintage takes on the industrial theme, easy-to-use design, and impressive blending power have garnered it a loyal following. This model is a great choice for your next kitchen appliance purchase.
Smeg has long been known for its innovative retro designs, but with the HBF02PBUS Hand Blender, the company has gone a step further by combining a classic look with modern technology. Whether it’s using this handheld blender to whip up a decadent, creamy milkshake, or to quickly and effortlessly prepare smoothies, soups, sauces and more in the comfort of your own home, the HBF02PBUS will help you take the hassle out of cooking.
The retro-style HBF02PBUS Hand Blender from Smeg is perfect for blending soups, sauces, smoothies, and all kinds of foods. It features a powerful 250W motor for blending and cutting liquids and solids thanks to its stainless steel blade…
- The detachable blade is made with Nanotechnology and is ideal for blending delicious food and drinks.
- A transparent lid makes it easy to monitor the progress of your mixing so you can ensure perfection every time.
- It comes with a round stainless steel wire whisk, an ultra-light ergonomic handle, and nine-speed settings to meet all of your cooking needs.
- Bring the retro era into your kitchen with the Smeg HBF02PBUS Hand Blender.
- This handheld blender comes with 3-speed settings and a splash guard lid that is guaranteed to keep you splatter-free, even when you need to scrape down your blender container.
- Rest assured knowing all Smeg products are designed for safety.
- The Smeg HBF02PBUS Hand Blender is great for performing a variety of tasks in a kitchen.
- Its ergonomically designed handles provide support and comfort while blending or grinding.
- This hand blender delivers powerful performance, with a soft start function providing optimum control and easy handling for effortless mixing.
- It has the ability to blend, puree, crush ice, or chop vegetables, making it effortless to prepare any recipe.
Smeg Is A Good Brand For Retro Style Coffee Grinders
The following Smeg product has an excellent 71% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
If you’re in the market for a new coffee grinder, this retro-styled Smeg 50 could be what you’re looking for. It certainly looks like a tempting, sleek alternative to the chunky grinders of old.
Smeg’s 50’s Retro Style Aesthetic coffee grinder comes with a compressed metal lever and a ceramic conical burr grinder for freshly ground coffee. The grinder comes with a measurement scale to grind your coffee to the size of your preferred coffee.
The retro design of the Smeg 50’s Retro Style Aesthetic Coffee Grinder mixes beautifully with any modern kitchen. The large glass body is inspired by the classic look of 50’s kitchen appliances, and will be a wonderful new addition to your kitchen, effortlessly blending in.
The timeless retro style of the Smeg 50’s retro coffee grinder makes it a stylish addition to your kitchen.
Complete with a pulse feature for complete control over the grinding, this handy coffee grinder is the perfect partner in crime to bring out your inner barista and ensure you enjoy a deliciously fresh-tasting cup of coffee…
- With its 50’s aesthetic, the Smeg Coffee Grinder is sure to add a retro touch to your kitchen decor.
- Packed with features like auto shut-off and pulse setting, as well as an adjustable bean hopper in a durable steel casing, this coffee grinder combines great looks with functionality.
- Designed to give your kitchen that perfect 50’s retro feel, this coffee grinder is the perfect addition to any kitchen.
- The grinder is automatic so you don’t need to push or pull a lever for the beans to be ground.
- Simply store the appliance in a dry area when not in use and ensure no liquids enter the machine.
- The grounded coffee beans can be pushed into a container via a stainless steel chute.
- Capable of switching between 3 grind settings plus a coarse grind, the Smeg coffee grinder is the perfect appliance for every coffee aficionado.
- With an authentic retro design, this grinder is designed to sit on your kitchen counter and make you smile every time you make a fresh cup of coffee.
- This powerful electric coffee grinder contains a polished stainless steel cutting blade that will evenly grind your favorite beans into a medium to fine texture.
- The transparent lid means that you can always keep an eye on the grinding process while the safety lock mechanism ensures that you can’t switch it on unintentionally.
Smeg Is A Good Brand For Retro Style Stand Mixers
The following Smeg product has a MIND-BOGGLING 90% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Tired of stainless steel appliances? Transform your kitchen style with this 1950’s retro design stand mixer. It features a stand mixer function, dough hook, beater, and balloon whisk.
This retro appliance is ideal for any stylish kitchen or baker looking to make delicious desserts in their home.
Smeg has created stand mixers for many years. They are unique and different from the others on the market. They have a retro-style look that’s really pleasing and the colors are bold and bright.
This retro-style stand mixer is a must-have for any true kitchen appliance enthusiast. The retro-styled mixer is lightweight, easy to clean, and comes in four colors: a chic snow white, bold cobalt blue, sleek black, and playful red. It’s the perfect mixer for homemade recipes and cakes.
The Smeg Retro Style Aesthetic Stand Mixer is a truly classic design, with retro styling and a sleek chrome finish. It’s designed to stand out with its retro controls and stylish curves, but it still performs like a champion…
- Smeg is a legacy of Italian design excellence. Each retro appliance we present, speaks to Smeg’s roots.
- The past inspires and guides our vision for the future.
- Built on the foundation of the original 1950’s Smeg stand mixer, each retro model delivers classic Italian design with modern power and convenience.
- If you’re after a retro look, then look no further than the Smeg Stand Mixer.
- With a brushed chrome finish and 1950s aesthetic style, this mixer offers a classic design that will fit nicely into any kitchen.
- Capable of tackling a range of mixing jobs with 5 power settings and 4 speeds, providing your dough with just the right amount of kneading support every time.
In summary, Smeg has been a household name in Europe for decades, but it only recently expanded abroad, and now their trendy retro appliances are popping up in trendy shops in major cities and minor suburbs alike.
Smeg is a brand you can trust for design and quality. Smeg differentiates itself by the core principles they hold: to produce consumer goods of excellent value and distinctive design.
The Smeg name describes in a single word the pervading essence of the line: Smeg is Fun! It means a love of life and good times, a taste for beauty and pleasure, boldness and vivacity.
You may also be interested in… Is Galanz A Good Brand? Affordable Appliances With A Retro Look and The Nostalgia Ice Cream Maker Is The Ice Cream Maker Kid’s Love