"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
Everything about the PetSafe Scoop Free Litter Box is easy, with its no-mess, no-fuss, disposable litter trays…
Do Self Cleaning Litter Boxes Work?
With the Petsafe Scoop Free Litter Box, you never have to touch cat poop again because the PetSafe Scoopfree Litter Box will automatically take care of it for you. Cat owners say it works very well and is the most convenient cat-related invention ever!
Watch the short but funny promo for the PetSafe Scoopfree Litter Box – You will love it…
11 Reasons Why Cat Owners Love The Convenience Of The PetSafe Automatic Scoop Free Cat Litter Box!
PetSafe ScoopFree Ultra Automatic Self Cleaning Hooded Cat Litter Box – Includes Disposable Trays with Crystal Litter and Hood
Here Is WhatconsumersHad To Say About The PetSafe Scoopfree Litter Box…
Best Scoopfree Litter Box!
Oh, how I love this litter box! I have three kids and two cats. Having to scoop is just one more chore I did not want. I have used other litter boxes and this one is by far the best!
- The PetSafe is the best easiest “Don’t have to touch nasty stuff” Litter box!
- This is by far the best thing I have ever purchased. I NEVER HAVE TO SCOOP LITTER AGAIN!!!!!!
- I have been using ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes since 2006, and believe they are the best product of their kind on the market.
- Best Cat Poop Harvester ever! We’ve been using this Cat Poop Harvester for over a year now and it has worked flawlessly during that entire time.
- We have tried several automated systems over the years and this is by far the best — especially if your cat is getting older and has weak kidneys causing it to pee a lot.
- Best Self-Cleaning Litter Box… I’m super impressed with this automatic litter box – we’ve owned others in the past, and this one is clearly better.
- After reading a variety of automatic box, this was rated the best in odor control.
- Best cat litter solution on the market.
- This is the best litter box I have ever had, well worth the money.
- The best money ever spent I would never own a cat without having one!
Scoopfree Automatic Litter Box!
This automatic litter box takes care of all of those issues. We literally don’t have to do anything with it for a month. There’s no smell, no scooping, no mess. It’s like it’s not even there. Amazing!!
- I love this thing! Works every time, I love that it plugs in and especially love the sensor to automatically clean after the cat has been in it.
- If you are thinking of switching to an automatic litter box this one is a dream come true.
- I love this product. It automatically raked and puts it in the container. No more stinky room-clearing poops from him.
- Automatic cleaning is so convenient. Worth the price!
- PetSafe is the best option for automatic litter boxes. Simple design doesn’t spill all over.
- This is by far my most favorite automatic litter box. More expensive than some of its competitors, but better quality.
- Since this is automatic I don’t have to change the litter as often as I did with the manual cat box.
- The only automatic litter box I’ve had work consistently.
- It’s the BEST litterbox for the price if you choose to go automatic.
- If you don’t have this automatic litterbox you and your cat are suffering needlessly!
No More Smells Thanks To PetSafe’s Scoopfree Litter Box!
My daughter can finally keep her cat AND I am beginning to love having a cat because I don’t have to smell the nasty smells of a litter box AND with only one cat we only have to change the box ONCE A MONTH!
- These crystals suck the moisture and smell away insanely fast.
- Now that we have changed to this litter box it never smells, there’s no dust to clean up, and there’s never poop on the floor.
- The only time I notice a smell is right after the cats have used the box to poo, but that is to be expected. I haven’t yet smelled any litter smell at all!
- This thing has changed my home life. Honestly. No more dust.
- My small apartment never smells like I have cats.
- There is no smell and all the waste goes into the little box so you don’t see it either.
- They have used the box when I”m home and I NEVER smell anything.
- I have a very sensitive sense of smell, I’m just amazed at how well this works.
- This has been a miracle. Everyone that has come over comments that they never would have thought I had a cat unless they see him because there is no smell.
- I’m happy because the house smells clean and they are happier because they have a clean box all day every day.
You Won’t Ever Have To Touch Litter Again!
This thing has changed my home life. Honestly. No more dust. I no longer need a stand alone air purifier to help with smell and dust. I never have to touch cat waste. I don’t scoop. My small apartment never smells like I have cats. Unless you saw the cats, you’d never know they were here.
- Haven’t touched poop in months!
- I haven’t touched cat poop in almost a year!
- No scooping required. When you change it, you replace the box lid on top and remove the whole refill unit to the garbage can. You don’t have to touch or see any poop mess etc. I love that part.
- I change the tray every and I never have to touch any of the litter.
- This is perfect for anyone who cannot touch litter (pregnant women or chemotherapy patients).
- I’m pregnant so not having to touch it at all or scoop it or rely on my husband to do so is AMAZING!
- Never touch or scoop litter again! I am so happy with this litter box. So are my 2 cats. They have used it more than 100 times and still no odor or mess.
- No more yuck… I love that I don’t have to touch the litter.
- This will change your cat-owning life. You won’t be afraid to touch your face once a day anymore. YOU’RE FREE NOW.
- No touching of handling of cat waste at any time in the process.
Scoopfree Litter Box With Hood!
We’ve had this litter box for about 18 months. It is amazing. Minimal noise, minimal to no smell. With the hood, it’s unobtrusive. Super easy to change the litter tray.
- The hood works great for our cats, all of whom are 11 pounds or less, and I feel like the girls really appreciate the added privacy.
- I purchased the top hood edition, and the top really helps with scattered litter.
- The hood is a must because most cats like to dig and fling the litter when they use the facilities.
- I have a hood simply to keep the litter contained and it works great.
- The Crystals absorb the smell right away and with the hood, I don’t have to worry about my kittens kicking litter out of the box.
- I started by leaving the hood off and adding a few handfuls of his normal litter. At the same time, I stopped cleaning his old box.
- After a couple of days, he was used to it and I was able to put the hood on.
- The top hood is also great because it keeps my pups from getting their nose into it!
Scoopfree Top Entry Litter Box!
This product is amazing! I have two cats and two dogs (I bought the top entry lid to keep the dogs out of it).
- I Love the top entry, it allows me to place it anywhere without needing to keep any of the sides open.
- The box stays so clean and I haven’t done anything to it. We love the top entry as very little litter hits the floor.
- I’ve tried all kinds of automatic liter boxes and I have to say this is the best one…the top entry is the best no liter on the floor and my two munchkins love it.
- But it definitely helped cut down the litter tracking when I put the top entry lid on it.
- The top entry prevents our dog from being able to access the box and prevents litter from being tracked out of the box.
- I bought the top entry version and it works great, even with my adopted 13 lb, ex-alley cat.
- Love the top opening. It cuts down the spread of the litter rocks, not eliminate, but it really helps.
Scoopfree Litter Box With Disposable Tray Makes It Easy To Change The Litter!
I prefer the cardboard disposable trays. Yes it costs more money but the value of my time is worth more than cleaning the kitty box without the disposable cardboard cartridges.
- Every so often I just swap out the tray and go on with the rest of my life. I’ll pay a few extra bucks for that!
- I think I can get away with changing the tray once a month, which isn’t terrible.
- No-fuss & no mess to deal with. Just pull out the old tray and put it in the new tray.
- I think the price we pay for the replacement trays is about the same or a little bit more than we used to pay for clay litter but the teeny bit of extra money is sooooo worth the ease of this product.
- Covering and tossing out a tray appeals to me greatly as opposed to scooping clumps.
- I just lift up the box, slide the tray directly into a trash bag, and slide the new tray in under the box.
- The disposable trays are most certainly the easiest, most convenient, and least messy.
- I spend a few minutes replacing the trays as needed and go about my day.
- You just remove the tray and slip in a new one. Easy as that!!
- I also think sequestering the litter into a disposable tray is great – changing out the litter in my old box was one of the few times I could create a ridiculous mess with it, and this feature is definitely worth it.
Scoopfree Litter Box Tray Self Cleaning!
I have had this self-cleaning box for about 9 months and I never scoop the box anymore. It works like a charm and my cat didn’t have any problem acclimating to it.
- I also literally never have to see any waste-since it’s self-cleaning & even when you take the box out to cover & throw it away, the front area is still covered.
- This will cut the cost in half and because the box is self-cleaning I only need one box.
- I’ve owned several self-cleaning boxes over the years, and this is far and away from the best one.
- This self-cleaning litter box really does do what it says. I am very pleased with this and glad I purchased it.
- If you have been thinking about ordering a self-cleaning cat box for a while, this one is well worth the cost. I can’t believe we waited as long as we did to get one.
- Because it self-cleans, I don’t have to worry about the dogs eating cat poop anymore.
- I love cats but I do not like the litter box much. Buying this self-cleaning litterbox is a Godsend. I couldn’t ask for more.
- With this Self Cleaning litter box, the tracking mess is almost zero, and NO SMELLS!
- This self-cleaning litter box takes all the hassle out of cleaning a litter box. A job no one likes to do.
- The self-cleaning is simple and effective. Not too noisy and doesn’t scare the cats.
Scoopfree Litter Box For Multiple Cats!
This was easily the best thing I’ve bought in a really long time. I have two cats – a domestic short hair (medium in size), and a tiny hairless bambino cat. They share a litter box.
- I have two cats and I don’t know how I lived before this product!
- IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE CATS THIS IS A MUST!!!! It is worth the money!
- The best product if you have a cat or multiple cats! Eliminated the odor completely!
- This is the only way to go if you’ve got multiple or larger cats.
- I have two large Mainecoons and I’ve tried every box on the market and this is the only one that will last a week without hassle.
- Perfect for my multiple cat household!
- For two cats, expect 10-14 days per tray. We have gone through almost three trays since my purchase and I subscribed to the delivery of three trays per month. This will cover our needs.
- I have two cats ages 12 and 13. I change the litter twice a month between 60-70 uses.
- We have two cats and now change the box about every 2 – 3 weeks and we do nothing in between.
- I’ve never had a leak, and I have two cats who exclusively use this litterbox, and I usually change trays every two weeks.
Very Convenient And Makes Life Easier!
It is nice for people like my mom, for whom buying and using the Forever Tray is much more difficult, and there is something to be said about paying for convenience.
- I really like the convenience of this litter box. I set it up to rake 20 minutes after the cats use it to ensure the feces are dried out as it works best.
- They can get expensive, but that’s the price I pay for the convenience of never having to scoop a box again.
- I like not having to clean out a litter pan, so it may be cheaper to buy the crystals and reusable pan vs the disposable pans, but the convenience is key for me.
- More expensive than some of the other options, but I love the convenience!
- The litter trays are a bit expensive, but it is SO worth it for the convenience!
- If you value convenience over cost, I strongly recommend this product.
- But I’m back to using the disposable trays because they are so dang easy and convenient!
- I love the convenience of not having to scoop the litter box that I plan to buy one more so all of my litter boxes are automatic.
- The most convenient cat-related invention ever.
- Best investment! I had this for several months and can’t get over how convenient this is.
Scoopfree Litter Box With Crystals!
The crystals work so well, I didn’t think they were using the box, I thought they were just going in and out. I had to witness them using it to believe it. No smell at all!!
- The blue kitty crystals are phenomenal especially after about 10 minutes the smell is gone.
- I was skeptical about the crystals containing odor and have been pleasantly surprised that they work and continue to do so.
- The Crystal dries the pee and poop as described which is why the odor is so well controlled.
- Mine had never had crystal litter before this either but they quickly got used to it.
- The crystal litter is great – this was the one thing I was most worried about.
- I decided to follow the directions with the crystals. What a difference! I’m not stepping on litter in my bathroom, and there is no oder, and I never scoop.
- The cats do not track the crystals out of the basement and they only manage to kick a little out of the box.
- I think my favorite thing is the litter crystals. They really do soak up the odor plus you don’t have to deal with traditional litter “dust.”
- The crystals also really do absorb the pee pretty well.
- This crystal litter doesn’t track as much as the last litter I was using!
In summary, the PetSafe ScoopFree Ultra Automatic Self Cleaning Hooded Cat Litter Box is a game-changer for cat owners.
Free up your time and cut down on the mess with this scoop free cat litter box. You simply set the automated rake to activate about 20 minutes after your cat has done its business.
This will allow the droppings to dry sufficiently so they don’t stick to the rake.
The automatic cat litter box will then kick in at the appropriate times and rake the crystals placing the cat droppings out of sight.
You may also be interested in reading… Is PetSafe A Good Brand?