Many people including chefs are highly recommending this salad spinner and after reading the reviews we just couldn’t go past the Large 5 Liter Mueller as clearly the best salad spinner that actually works…
The big advantages of this salad spinner are its big size, the very easy to use handle which is also unobtrusive making the salad spinner easy to store away, the excellent water drainage, and even more amazing and extremely rare is that it has over 95% of the almost 5000 customers rating it 5 out of 5 stars!
The Best Salad Spinner With Handle That Actually Works And Drains Water Quickly and Easily
What Reviewers Said About This Salad Spinner:
This Salad Spinner Actually Works!
This one is the best by far that I have used!
I am a chef, have been for many years. I have used many salad spinners, some good, some not. This one is the best by far that I have used.
Made well, easy to use and even can be stopped with the push of a button. I like the push/pull handle which makes it spin. It works better than the turn handle. I highly recommend this product!
- It is larger than my other one, the lever to spin it works so easy.
- Evolutionary Patented Design Works Better Than Any Other Spinner.
- It is awesome! It works really well. Designed well.
- The unique “spin” pusher worked really well.
- It is so easy to use that my 10 years old can work autonomously, and my 2-year-old granddaughter can help with little assistance.
- This spinner works SOOOOOO much better than my OXOs.
- Let me start by saying that I have had this salad spinner for a few weeks, and it works great.
- It looks nice and works very well.
- I have had this now for months and it works great!
Everything works smoothly!
This spinner is so well made – it is a pull mechanism that works smoothly and seems super sturdy. I don’t see any small flimsy pieces to break. All moving parts seem super solid. Everything works smoothly.
- It works like a dream and really does fling out all the excess water, leaving veggies crisp and dry.
- I’ve used it about a dozen times so far, and it works great!
- The Mueller Salad Spinner is a work of art – very, very sturdy and it works perfectly.
- I love the pull handle – it works so easily!
- This the best salad spinner ever!!!
- I’ve purchased and used several brands and none have worked as well as this one.
- It works very well– It is called science- We can put a lot of salad so we are definitely eating much better.
- This machine is easier to use and works better.
- The anti-wobble tech works very well.
- This unit works great.
I love the way it works!
The Mueller salad spinner has a sturdy bowl and a smooth ergonomic mechanism. I love the way it works and it’s just the right size to fit an entire head of ice berg lettuce or two smaller romaine hearts. I definitely reccommend the Mueller Large 5L Salad Spinner.
- I use a salad spinner almost daily, so glad to find one that works well.
- This spinner is amazing. It is sturdy and doesn’t slide all over the counter. AND it works so well.
- Works with shockingly very little effort.
- I was surprised at how well this worked compared to another brand I had used in the past.
- This salad spinner is very well-made, is easy to take apart to clean, and works very well.
- The lever mechanism works well and requires little effort to dry lettuce — a couple of pulls is all it takes.
- I was so excited. It works so easily.
- Really impressed with this spinner. It’s big, durable, and works great.
- I am a professional cook and now use this at home and it works very well.
Quality Salad Spinner With Handle
I love the pull handle to spin the lettuce!
I make salads almost every day for supper and this has been a wonderful salad spinner. I’ve used this spinner for about 2 months now.
I love the drain area to drain out excess water after spinning. I love the pull handle to spin the lettuce. It holds a nice amount of salad greens.
- An easy pull on the handle and the inner basket spins the excess water off my vegetables, sprouts, and microgreens.
- The ergonomic handle is so easy to get the greens spinning, and almost fun.
- It dries the produce in a couple of pulls of the “NO STRING” handle and the bowl is clear so you can see what’s going on inside.
- The pull handle design is really easy to use and gets the spinner going with almost no effort.
- Love the pull handle for spinning, easy for old hands.
- The pull handle to spin your veggies makes it so simple.
- A whole head of lettuce is perfectly spun and dried with a few simple pulls of the handle.
- In addition, it is so easy to use the pull handle to spin the lettuce– far and away less difficult than the pump action on the Oxo.
Easy to spin with pull handle!
I’m very pleased with Mueller product it has lived up to all the reviews I have read. It is very easy to clean and I haven’t had any trouble with the spinning mechanisms.
I have arthritis in my hands and spinning it has not been a problem. Just pull the handle a couple of times and all the water will spin out and collect in the bowl.
- I like the push/pull handle for spinning better than the customary turn handle I had seen on all other salad spinners, and the one push button stops on a dime as promised.
- The pull out handle to spin it- genius; removes that horrible crank or push in handle that makes storage of other makes difficult.
- I’m a huge fan of how efficiently the handle generates a strong spin, how well the brakes work, and the convenience of the pour spout to dump out the wash water.
- No more pumping up and down or cranking the spinner. A simple pull of the handle spins your vegetables. How great is that!
- I like that the handle you pull comes out instead of up – takes up less room that way!
- Easy to use–just pull the handle and press the button to stop the spinning.
- I especially liked the unique handle that smoothly pulls out to spin the basket.
Salad Spinner With Drain
Drain Water Quickly and Effeciently!
There are drain holes in one area of the lid, so you can add water to the bowl along with your salad greens, give them a spin to rinse them thoroughly, drain the water through the holes at the edge of the lid, then spin them dry – quick and efficient!
- And a great filtration grate in the lid so you can drain the water.
- I really love that you can drain the excess water without removing the lid.
- I love the clear container so that I can see what’s going on in there and I also really like the fact that it can be drained without removing the lid.
- You barely put any effort in and the pulling lever provides enough torque to drain all the water from your vegetables.
- I emptied the bag into the basket and filled it with cold tap water, then put it on the lid and drained what would come out through the slots in the lid.
- Water draining is built-in, capacity is perfect and it fits in the fridge like a champion.
- I cut up three hearts of romaine stalks and they all fit. Added some cold water, cranked the handle, got a good spin going, then drained the water, which is easy to do.
- Mueller spinner works perfectly for washing and draining the produce.
- I like the built-in drain port that makes it easy to wash things using the spinner itself.
Other Excellent Salad Spinners To Consider:
|The OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner wraps up salad greens so they don’t wilt. In addition to drying lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and more, it breaks down dried food for faster, easier cooking even if you forgot to soak it overnight (soaking is still recommended for best results).
The Salad Spinner is easy to use with its one-handed operation using the patented pump mechanism and brake button. The large control button makes this reliable kitchen helper easy to grab.
Place a kitchen towel on the counter before spinning, and place over a bowl if desired––no spinning basket necessary! Its sturdy stainless steel
|Whether you are mixing salads for a summer party or prepping produce for an evening in the kitchen, this Dynamic salad spinner has you covered.
Made of the most durable plastic available, and with sturdy gears that make operation smooth and easy, this salad spinner can dry up to 8 heads of lettuce per minute.
Featuring a locking handle with a quick release knob that keeps the salad spinner from spinning when empty.
|The Dynamic manual salad spinner 2.5 Gallons is a must for every vegetable gardener. The toughest gears around, non-corrosive, and easy to replace if needed, make this spinner even more functional than the others on the market.
This model also has greater capacity than most spinners and makes cooking easier by using the proper amount of water.
In summary, you can’t go wrong with the MUELLER Large 5L Salad Spinner. It clearly dominates the competition as the best salad spinner that actually works.
You may also be interested in our Best Carving Board For Meat