The Proselect Empire Dog Crate is the escape proof dog crate you most definitely need if you have a dog with separation anxiety or is an escape artist…
The ProSelect Empire Dog Cage has succeeded where other dog crates have failed. The Empire cage was built to stand up to the toughest abuse from the largest dogs… This is a dog crate that can’t be broken out of!
The heavy-duty, all-steel cage is designed to last for years and features a slide-out plastic tray that makes cleanup simple…
8 Reasons Why Dog Owners With Dogs That Escape Other Cages And Suffer From Separation Anxiety Prefer The Proselect Empire Dog Crate!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Proselect Empire Dog Crate…
To Have The Freedom To Leave My Dog And Know That He Will Be Safe And Contained Is Invaluable… If You Have A Dog Who Can Escape Other Kennels, This Is The One For You!
Where was this when my big guy was a small guy and was able to maneuver his way out of ANY/EVERY CRATES… And I mean that literally, he would bend anything and squeeze out. Bars and wires EVERYTHING… Since I bought this I haven’t had to worry about anything.
The Proselect Empire is a dog crate that can’t be broken out of…
- He’s already eaten through two-wire kennels you could purchase at a local pet store. I would totally recommend this kennel. He has tried escaping but hasn’t been able to, and now just settles in there okay.
- No bars were bent or broken.
- Nor has he been able to manipulate the two-door latches.
- I purchased another kennel that was supposed to be “super strong” but he could escape it within MINUTES!! I have had this kennel for several months and wanted to make sure it definitely worked before I posted a review. My dog cannot escape this one!!!
- Finally! A Crate to hold our escape artist.
- A heavy-duty crate that will hold the smartest escape artists.
- This kennel is the answer to all of our problems. She has been sleeping in it every night for the past 3 weeks and hasn’t even attempted to escape because she knows there is no escaping it.
- At our wit’s end, finally bit the bullet and bought this. It’s very heavy, sturdy, and escape-proof.
- My rescued shepherd/retriever mix has destroyed and escaped the best wire crates. She has given up trying to escape this one. But unlike every other crate she’s had, she will go hang out inside it if the door is open.
- There’s no way for her to escape and, more importantly, no way for her to hurt herself inside of it.
I Am So Relieved To Come Home Knowing My Dog Hasn’t Escaped Alcatraz And Can No Longer Tear Up Our Floors, Walls, And Doors!
Does your dog constantly escape, claw, bend, etc. the wire kennels that you purchased at your local pet store? Did you dog escape and “accidentally” chew through your sheetrock, door knob, and door casing? No, just me?… Anyways, I have a 100 lb German Shepherd with severe anxiety, fear of absolutely everything- including the wind. And let me just tell you, our monster HAS NOT ESCAPED ONCE! In over 3 months, he hasn’t escaped!!
The Proselect Empire is a dog crate that is escape-proof…
- It took about 2 weeks for her to figure out she couldn’t tear it up and now we are good to go. If you have an escape artist I highly recommend giving this a try.
- Our dog realized that escape was no longer an option and he very quickly calmed down and found his peace in his crate.
- The Proselect Empire Dog Crate is an outstanding dog crate. My escape artist is finally restrained.
- If your fur baby is an escape artist, this is a MUST-HAVE!
- Bought this for our pit who can escape any cage and would not crate train at all. I have been using this for months now and we just tell him to go to bed and he gets right in without a fight!
- It is pricey but if you want a crate guaranteed to keep your escape artist in you will never have to buy another crate again!
- Enter the Proselect Empire cage… she has met her match. We no longer have the escape issues and she has given up on trying to escape.
- This crate has been awesome. I have a 1-year-old German Shepherd who has consistently escaped a cheap wire crate. This, on the other hand, is bulletproof.
- There is no way that your dog will be able to break out of this unless he was in some freak gamma radiation accident that turns him green and gives him super strength.
- If you have an escape artist for a dog or one that is destructful, then this is THE cage you need.
The Dog Has Not Tried To Chew This Crate. All I Know Is He Is Now Safe And The House Is Safe!
The beautiful part is that not only can we now leave and not worry about what we will come home to, but our dog has so much less anxiety. He has submitted to this crate and feels safe there. He often goes in his crate voluntarily and takes naps or just hangs out even when we are home. When we are about to leave, he often knows and puts himself in the crate.
The Proselect Empire Dog Crate is a safe place for your dog…
- Finally, I can secure her when necessary and know she is safe.
- I finally splurged and bought this crate. It’s perfect. He can’t get out and he feels very safe in it. It’s also his new favorite spot in the house!
- The price of this crate seems high to the average person, but in comparison to the cost of previous repairs, it is well worth the peace of mind that both our dog and our home are safe when we return.
- We’ve had this crate for several months now and absolutely love it. My boy is safe and so is my house when we leave.
- Worth every penny for the peace of mind knowing this puppy is safe.
- Well worth the money to us just knowing she is safe and not hurting herself or destroying the house, not to mention saving me from “your dog” arguments.
- Within a short matter of time, crate-barking was no longer occurring and we can leave home knowing that our dog is safe and secure.
- Love, love, love this cage!! We can finally lock our dog up in a safe place and not worry about him getting out and chewing up the house.
- This crate has been a saving grace in keeping her safe while she settled into her new house.
- Awesome cage! Keeps my pup in & safe, not to mention protecting our home.
- I just wish I had gotten this sooner as now I know he’s safe when we’re out and I won’t come home to a disaster!
The Beautiful Part Is That Not Only Can We Now Leave And Not Worry About What We Will Come Home To, But Our Dog Has So Much Less Anxiety!
Severe Separation Anxiety – this is only crate that worked! We have a 4-legged boy with severe separation anxiety. After doing over $5000 of damage in the house and jumping out a second story window, we had to do something. This boy has been able to break out of everything.
The Proselect Empire Dog Crate is the best dog crate for separation anxiety…
- If you have a dog with separation anxiety (who is also an escape artist) then this is the cage to get.
- It was worth every penny. Six months after we purchased it, our dog is happily crate trained, her separation anxiety is vastly improved, and we can leave her at home for a few hours with confidence that she will not break out or hurt herself trying. I can truthfully say that without this Empire crate, I would no longer be a pet owner.
- This is NOT a cure for separation anxiety, but for us, it has been a good tool to help. He still barks when we are gone, but it is lessening. I feel the secureness of the crate actually calms him a little.
- I’ve never reviewed an item but felt the need to for this crate. If your dog has severe anxiety, save yourself the time and trouble, get this crate immediately.
- So yes this crate is expensive, but it is worth it if you have a little Houdini escape artist of a dog or has anxiety and needs to be contained while you’re away.
- If your dog is anything like mine with separation anxiety this kennel is for you!
- We were almost ready to give up until we came across the Proselect Empire Dog Crate. He loves it! It was a night and day change instantly.
- For some reason, he feels so comfortable and has not tried once to escape and we’ve had it for over a year now.
- Definitely recommend if your pup has anxiety or escape tendencies.
- We have a rescue German Shepherd that had anxiety issues and would bust out of every kennel out there. I did my research and order this kennel and I will tell you this was a life changer!
- She willingly goes into the kennel and lays down and she’s relaxed. This is hands-down one of the best purchases I have ever made!
It’s Heavy, Durable And The Wheels Are Necessary To Move It Around… But The Wheels Do Lock, So I Won’t Come Home To Our Husky Rolling Around The Room!
The cage is very heavy, and the wheels are great for moving it around. I would recommend it to anyone whose dog can break out of regular crates.
The Proselect Empire is a dog crate with wheels…
- I love that it’s on wheels so it’s easy to move around as needed.
- You will need the wheels on it to move it around, but the wheels lock, so it is stable once you set it in place.
- The wheels are a great touch for moving it around fairly easily, and the pan turns out to be convenient for catching dirt and shed fur.
- I love that it on wheels and is able to lock. That makes it very easy to clean.
- The wheels are a great added bonus, I can move it where I want and then lock it in place.
- Unlike every other wheeled product I’ve ever assembled, the brakes are actually quality, so there’s no moving it to tip it over.
- The crate is heavy but the wheels make it very easy to move from room to room and it is fairly easy to break down with an Allen wrench if it needs further transport.
- It’s heavy, but very well made, comes with wheels so you can move it around easily without ripping up the floors.
- The lock-in place wheels are a great feature as well – make it easy to move the crate around when needed.
- With the 4 locking wheels, this cage is not going anywhere and there is no way that he can bite his way through it!
My Dog Happily Steps Up Into His Kennel And We Have Peace Of Mind That That Is Where He’ll Be When We Get Home!
It gives me such peace of mind knowing she’s not getting out of this one and she can’t hurt herself in her attempts. The crate is very heavy (100 lbs), so it won’t work when you travel, but for a permanent bed inside your home, this is fabulous!
The Proselect Empire Dog Crate will give you peace of mind…
- It was well worth the money for his safety, our furnishings, and our peace of mind.
- After hundreds of dollars of damage, I couldn’t take it anymore!! This crate has given me back my peace of mind! If you’re on the fence about buying it, IT’S WORTH IT!
- There’s no breaking out of this crate and we all have peace of mind knowing he will not tear apart the furniture, or anything else nor eat anything that will make him sick.
- I was VERY hesitant to fork out the money on this. But the peace of mind I have now, and the lack of destroyed carpets from her escapes makes this well worth it.
- Awesome escape proof dog crate! It gives us peace of mind when we leave the house.
- I now have peace of mind when I leave the house that Destructo dog isn’t doing a kitchen remodeling without me.
- This dog crate, however, has stood the test of time and finally given me peace of mind when leaving my home.
- The peace of mind it gave me was well worth the expense.
- I would definitely recommend for peace of mind for a dog who destroys all other cages!
- It was expensive but worth the peace of mind and comfort.
- Absolutely worth the steep price tag for both my dog’s safety and my peace of mind whenever I leave the house.
We Have A Destructive English Bulldog Who Has Ruined 3 Other Cages… I Am So Happy To Report He Has Not Damaged This Cage Even A Small Amount… What A Relief… It’s Very Strong And Heavy!
Very strong and spacious kennel. My very anxious dog, Barkley, broke two of those plastic kennels in about a month — once by breaking the door, once by creating a hole through the plastic wall. There’s nothing about this kennel that he can break. The metal is very sturdy, the double latches on the door have a small hole in them so you can lock them, and all the screws are on the outside of the bars so he can’t reach them.
The Proselect Empire Dog Crate is a very strong dog cage…
- This cage is so strong you could keep a Velociraptor locked in it without worrying about it escaping.
- It’s a very heavy and strong metal dog crate, thank god for the rollers on the bottom which make it easy to move.
- Strong and sturdy… If you have a crate eating dog, or you want your dog secure, this cage outpaces your garden variety metal or plastic crates.
- We are glad to have found a strong and safe containment for him.
- Very strong – even a very powerful dog cannot get out.
- Strong and sturdy. No dog will be chewing through this one!
- Our 1-year-old Siberian Husky is an escape artist. She has broken out of 4 kennels in a matter of about a month.
- Finally, I got tired of spending $100-200 each and bought a real kennel. This thing is insanely strong our husky had a look of defeat on her face almost immediately.
- This thing is huge, looks like a lion cage in my living room but is solid and holding strong against his escape attempts!
- This is the ONLY cage/crate that I have found that is strong enough to handle large dogs.
- If you have a large dog with any separation anxiety, just do yourself a favor and get this. Don’t waste your money on plastic travel crates or wire kennels.
- It’s pricey upfront but it will probably save you money in the long run.
I Have Bought Every Single Crate On The Market This Ones The Best!
I did extensive research and found this crate– from what I’ve seen it is the least expensive of all the ‘indestructible’ crates and got pretty good reviews, so I ordered one. BEST DECISION I’VE EVER MADE! Teddy quit trying to break out after just 1 day.
The Proselect Empire Dog Crate is the best dog crate…
- Best purchase I’ve ever made. He doesn’t particularly like being in a cage but when I place him in there he doesn’t even try to escape. Definitely worth the money!
- We’ve had this crate for about 5 months and it has been the best investment we’ve ever made.
- I’ve had this crate for over a year and it’s the best purchase I have made.
- OMG – Best Cage Ever!
- Best Purchase I have made in Years!! I can sleep better not worrying if I’m going to wake up to her loose in the house!!
- Been a year since we purchased this and I will say the best purchase for our dog by far!!
- The best pitbull crate ever… my baby girl was having separation anxiety and tearing out of other metal kennels….not this bad boy she stayed safe and snug in it all day.
- This is hands-down one of the best purchases I have ever made! I recommend this to anyone who has difficulty with their animals remaining kenneled.
- The best cage for my escaping dog. He broke out of 3 other cages, even the Kong. He gave up once he had this crate.
- This is the BEST dog crate ever made! Our dog broke out of 2 other ones. This one is very nice. Also is very sturdy and looks good too.
- The absolute best crate for strong dogs!
- This is the best purchase we have made. Our almost 2-year-old pit was breaking out of every cage and it was a huge struggle to even get him to go into them.
- With this one, he can not break out, and he now knows it is his “bed” while we are not home.
- He will easily walk in it and sit down. No more struggles. I wish I would have had this cage a long time ago. It is a lifesaver!
In summary, if you’re looking for a cage that will hold up to the toughest treatment from the largest dogs, look no further than the ProSelect Empire Dog Cage.
The ProSelect Empire Dog Cage is the absolute best cage that can’t be broken out of. Even large dogs find this dog crate escape-proof!
The Empire Dog Cage has all of the best traits that a dog owner is looking for–strength, durability, affordability, and safety.
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Proselect Empire Dog Crate!
- The Proselect Empire is a dog crate that can’t be broken out of.
- This a very heavy-duty escape-proof dog crate.
- The Empire Dog Crate provides a place of safety for your dog while at the same time keeping your house and furniture safe from the dog.
- Proselect Empire Dog Crate is the best dog crate for separation anxiety.
- It is a dog crate with wheels making this heavy-duty crate easy to move around.
- The Empire Dog Crate will give you peace of mind knowing that both your dog and your furniture is safe.
- This is a very strong dog crate with even the strongest dogs unable to break out of it, bend the bars, or even move the cage in any way.
- The Proselect Empire Dog Crate is by far the best dog crate on the market.
You may also be interested in a Waterproof Dog Bed and What Is Brain Training Your Dog? (Fun Ways To Train Your Dog)