PowerSmart is a brand of outdoor electric power equipment and power tools distributed and supported in the United States by Amerisun Inc. PowerSmart tools are sold in major home improvement centers and hardware stores throughout the U.S., as well as online.
More than just tools, PowerSmart offers complete solutions that are designed for ease of use, safety and effectiveness. From full-size walk-behind blowers to handheld blowers to Leaf Vacuum systems to a Carbon Monoxide Detector, PowerSmart has a solution for you.
Powersmart is a power tool brand with products including drills, saws, sanders, and more that are dependable, powerful tools that get the job done.
Let’s take a look at some of the best-selling Powersmart products and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
Powersmart Is A Good Brand For Power Tool Combo Kits
The following Powersmart product has an excellent 70% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The 4-Tool Combo Kit is the perfect toolkit for people who like to tackle projects around the house, in the shop, or at the job site. It features a drill/saw combo, an impact driver, a reciprocating saw, and a flashlight – four tools packed with standard features that deliver more power and performance than their corded counterparts.
The PowerSmart kit is perfect for all around home use. The 20V cordless drill/saw combo kit features a reciprocating saw, circular saw, driver drill and flashlight. The drill/saw combo kit includes a base station with an integrated charger, vertical stand and carrying case.
With batteries and a charger included, the kit includes everything you need to get started right away…
PowerSmart Combo Kit, 4-Tool Combo Kit, 20V Cordless Drill/Saw Combo Kit, Cordless 1/4″ Impact Driver, Cordless Circular Saw, Reciprocating Saw, LED Flashlight, 4-Tool Included
- The DeWALT 4-Tool Combo Kit, 20V Cordless Drill/Saw Combo Kit is the ultimate in cordless versatility.
- It’s designed to handle almost any job, with a variety of portable power tools for woodworking and remodeling jobs around the house.
- The kit includes a tough 4Ah lithium-ion battery pack for longer runtime and a 1-hour charger so you can get started on your project almost immediately.
- Each tool uses 20V Max Lithium-Ion batteries that are interchangeable with all other 20V Max products. This set includes the drill/saw, impact driver, reciprocating saw, and circular saw.
- The PowerSmart Combo Kit has all the power you need to complete any job like drilling, sawing, driving impact, cutting.
Powersmart Is A Good Brand For Cordless Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kits
The following Powersmart product has an excellent 70% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The PowerSmart Combo Kit is your ultimate compact 20V power solution. Tackle the toughest jobs with the 45N.m Chuck 1/2-INCH Cordless Drill Driver and the Cordless 1/4″ Impact Driver. Compact and lightweight, both tools deliver maximum performance. And the included high-capacity battery provides a longer run time, too.
The 20V Drill/Driver and Cordless Impact Driver are the ultimate in cordless performance. These two tools fit perfectly as a compact kit for performance in situations where power and portability is needed.
With the PowerSmart Combo Kit, you not only benefit from buying a kit with a wide range of tools and accessories, but you also get to take advantage of getting them for less! When you buy a combo kit, you usually save a lot more money than if you were to buy the tools separately…
PowerSmart Combo Kit, 20V MAX Cordless Drill/Driver Combo Kit, Cordless 1/4″ Impact Driver, 45N.m Chuck 1/2-INCH Cordless Drill Driver
- The combination of the 20V MAX+ battery platform with a 1/4-inch impact driver and a 1/2-Inch drill provides all the power and versatility you need in cordless.
- The impact driver is perfect for hanging curtain rods, nailing down flooring, and driving screws in stubborn wood.
- The drill can get into tight spaces to remove those stubborn rusty bolts or screws.
- The 20V MAX Combo Kit is ideal for any DIY task around the home. Cordless, quiet, powerful, and compact, it is perfect for both inexperienced users and professionals who demand top-of-the-line power tools.
- The kit provides you with all the power you’re looking for without having to carry around heavy tools.
- The Drill/Driver features a compact design for easy storage and is perfect for driving screws for cabinets and drawers as well as fastening into wood, metal, and plastic.
- This powerful system is ready for any task, whether you are remodeling your home or outdoors building playsets.
Powersmart Is A Good Brand For Circular Saws
The following Powersmart product has a good 68% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and it has earned Amazon Choice status…
PowerSmart Saws provide you with the power and performance needed to get the job done right the first time. Remove tough materials like wood, metal, conduit, and concrete quickly and easily with the 7-1/4 inched blade. An adjustable depth lever goes from 0-3/4 inched to make precise cuts, including flush cuts on all sides of aboard.
The PowerSmart circular saw has a powerful 5800 RPM no-load speed, and 1-1/8″ stroke length. The 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows it to be used for both right and left-angled cuts. The sightline allows you to correctly line up your cut every time. These and many other features make this saw the ideal choice for the serious do-it-yourselfer.
The integrated dust blower directs dust away from your line of sight for a clear view of your work. With these features and more, PowerSmart Circular Saws are designed for those who demand excellence and it shows in every cut…
- It is safe and easy to use, with a finger guard and an on/off switch for added protection.
- At 14 amp, it is powerful enough for most jobs but with the features, you need to keep the job running at top speed.
- Perfect for framing, flooring, demolition, remodeling, and plumbing jobs.
- The PowerSmart Circular Saw has an easy-to-use design that allows for precise cutting.
- It has a kickback Reduction KickBack Control (KBC) that senses blade binding and delivers the most power possible to cut through the obstruction.
- The PowerSmart is built with the most durable motor in its class for long life and trouble-free operation.
- This saw features a magnesium shoe with 3 points scoring for better cutting control for clean, accurate cuts.
- Variable speed provides input control to match the blade RPM to the application while a keyless blade clamp provides toothier, easier blade changes.
Powersmart Is A Good Brand For Nailing Guns
The following Powersmart product has an excellent 75% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The POWERSMART is a powerful, pneumatic roofing nailer which allows you to affix materials ranging from asphalt shingles to synthetic rubber roofing to wood and steel. Perfect for use on the job site or in your own home, it boasts a 3/4″ to 1-3/4″ range and can be easily adjusted for a single, continuous, or ramped setting.
The POWERSMART hits its mark when it comes to usability and performance. The roofing tool’s smooth, lightweight handle allows for easy nailing from all angles, while the locking trigger delivers precision performance on the job site.
The POWERSMART is lightweight and easy to use and includes an air filter that can be quickly cleaned with the push of a button…
- The POWERSMART Roofing Nailer is a 3/4 to 1-3/4-inch angle corded nailer with an attached 17-Gauge finish and 18-Gauge collated nails for residential roofing projects.
- Built for the serious roofer, it is top-loading, which allows for easy strip clip removal and reloading.
- This pneumatic roofing nail gun features a durable metal housing, a low profile depth of drive adjustments to easily calibrate to different materials, and a large conventional rafter hook.
- The POWERSMART Pneumatic Roofing Nailer is the lightest weight, quietest, least vibration roofing nailer that uses a hose with an air-line to power the tool.
- It leaves no hole in the concrete and will not damage wood framing members on rafters.
- The POWERSMART pneumatic roofing nailer combines affordability with performance.
- Stop struggling with complicated air compressors and lay up more shingles in less time to keep costs per square foot low.
Powersmart Is A Good Brand For Snow Blowers
The following Powersmart product has a good 66% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
If you’re looking for a new snowblower, you might want to consider the PowerSmart Snow Blower PSSAM24 from PowerSmart. This 24-inch gas-operated 2-stage electric start snowblower is a great way to get rid of those winter snowstorms.
The lightweight unit offers a compact size and comes with a sturdy steel frame that makes it easier to push around. The motor has a 2-stage design and comes with a high-powered 212cc engine, which provides plenty of power to clear the snow in your driveway.
PowerSmart Snow Blower produces 212cc of power to tackle even the deepest snow and ice. The auger height is adjustable for a variety of snow and ice conditions, the chute opening is adjustable to control the direction of the snow discharge, and its electric start makes it easy to get your work done without the hassle of pumping.
When winter storms hit, PowerSmart is ready to save the day! Their 24 and 30-inch snow blowers have the large capacity you need for heavy snowfalls, yet they’re still easy to maneuver around your driveway…
- The 24-inch clearing width for a powerful performance that can conquer the toughest winter blizzards.
- 24 inches of cleared snow with two-stage cutting action delivers twice as much power per pass.
- Features 212cc POWERMORE engine provides a power-to-weight ratio for the best fuel economy in its class.
- The PowerSmart 2 Stage delivers twice as much power per swipe by clearing snow at two different cutting heights.
- It also features an Electric Start, which provides convenience and ease when starting up; while great for new users, it’s equally helpful for experienced users who sometimes have issues with liquid fuel cold starts.
Powersmart Is A Good Brand For Hedge Trimmers
The following Powersmart product has an excellent 73% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Powersmart hedge trimmer features an easy-grip comfort handle that provides optimum operator comfort. Its long 16-inch cutting blade offers versatility for a wide range of trimming and pruning applications. With its cordless, battery-operated design, you can power through those tedious and repetitive jobs.
The 20V Max Lithium Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer is a versatile tool that is ideal for trimming, topping and hedging. This model has a 16-inch long blade for complete control and easy trimming of hedges, bushes, trees and vines. Overall, the 20V max Lithium Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer is perfect for any gardener or homeowner looking for a powerful and powerful tool.
The Powersmart hedge trimmer allows you to select between two different lengths of blades: one is 2-3/8 inches long, the other is 4-1/2 inches long, ideal for cutting higher branches or reaching into awkward areas. This battery-operated model is great for trimming hedges around the home without dragging cords…
- PowerSmart Hedge Trimmer allows you to neatly trim your greenery with ease. It offers the power and precision of a corded trimmer.
- The ergonomic soft-grip handle ensures easy maneuverability, while the integrated blade brake helps prevent over-trimming.
- The PowerSmart hedge trimmer features powerful, long-lasting performance.
- Powersmart Cordless Hedge Trimmer features an ergonomic design for comfort and ease of use, a handle that switches from horizontal to vertical cutting positions.
- This convenient hedge trimmer is equipped with a 16-INCH blade that allows users to cut branches up to 4-1/2 inches with ease.
- The compact design of this hedge trimmer makes it suitable for smaller places.
Are Powersmart Mowers Any Good?
I haven’t listed any of Powersmarts lawnmowers because they rate only fairly. While they have 4 out of 5-star ratings only 56% of consumers give them 5 stars and in my opinion that is just fair and I personally would be looking elsewhere for a mower.
To illustrate my point a very high 15% of consumers give Powersmart lawnmowers just 1 star.
So no… Powersmart mowers are not good! The biggest complaints were about the self-propelled function not working after one to three lawn mows so it seems these guys have a lot of work to do in order to improve their lawnmower range.
For now, I can not recommend it at all – fortunately, this brand does really well with their other products, especially their power tools.
In summary, PowerSmart offers high-quality outdoor power equipment at affordable prices. From entry-level consumer tools to professional-grade commercial products, PowerSmart equipment powers the job site.
Each product manufactured by the company has been rigorously tested to ensure that it will last and deliver the durability, performance, and leading-edge value that contractors demand.
You may also be interested in… Is Wemars A Good Brand? Leaf Blowers, Chainsaws, Augers, Trimmers and Is Baseus A Good Brand? (Chargers, Hubs, Ear Buds, Lighting)