If you are looking for the best induction cooktop you will have to search a long time to find a better one than the Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop…
The portable induction burner is perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchen, RV, boats, anywhere you need cooking power. The Duxtop provides an excellent and affordable countertop induction cooking experience!
The Duxtop portable induction cooktop makes cooking fun again. With features like automatic power control and easy-to-use controls, you can quickly adjust heat settings to make every meal feel like a gourmet dinner…
Discover How The Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop Provides You With Precision Temperature Control And First-Class Induction Performance In A Compact And Portable Unit!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Duxtop Portable Electric Stove…
You Simply Cannot Go Wrong With This Portable Induction Cooktop… This Is A Great Option For Someone Who Wants Induction Technology Without Spending A Fortune!
This is an excellent portable introduction to induction cooking. It performs flawlessly and has convinced us that induction is, indeed, the way to go. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a single, portable method of induction cooking. You will never think of using gas again!
- This is an outstanding portable cooktop! Not only does it look sleek and chic, but it is lightweight and easily transported.
- I love having this portable induction cooktop- I move it all over the kitchen – it is so convenient and I just love it
- I use this only for eating shabu-shabu on my dining table. It’s convenient to have a portable cooktop for shabu-shabu.
- Works great! Bought the portable cooktop to test induction cooking before stepping up to a full installation. Definitely getting one now.
- I also like the fact that the cooktop is portable so I can use it on my screened porch and deck.
- With the portable electric cooktop just plug it in, set the timer, and you’re done.
- Lightweight and very portable.
- Also used for portable hot pot cooking techniques and was great.
- I’ve cooked on other induction cooktops and this works as well as any portable induction burner.
- We love the portability and the control of the induction burner.
- This portable unit has been on a few camping trips already, flawless.
- Bonus, it’s portable. If you need to meal prep on a trip, you could easily pack this away.
- I take it to parties to keep my contribution at the proper serving temp.
Boils Water Faster Than The Higher Power Burner On The Electric Range!
I really like the “boil” and “warming” buttons on this model that my last one did not have. Let’s face it, if you have used an induction cooktop before, you know that it shines at boiling water FAST.
- I’m very happy too with how fast water boils — and how fast it responds when you turn down to prevent boil overs.
- Boils water in a heartbeat, immediate temperature boost and drop when needed, easy to operate and clean.
- I like its “boil”, “automatic shut-off”, and “adjustable heat selection” features among other features coming with it.
- Boils fast, temperature control, automatic-off timer, enough said.
- Water boils at an incredibly fast rate and the pots and pans do not get hot on the handles like when cooking on a gas stovetop.
- It also has the power to boil water really fast.
- I love the timer & one touch boil feature.
- A pot of water boiled so quickly using the ‘boil‘ feature and after adding pasta the temperature was easily and quickly adjusted to avoid boiling over.
- Still getting used to the temperature controls but water comes to a boil rather quickly.
- I read a lot of reviews for several of the DuxTop portable induction stovetops and decided to go with this model because it has a quick boil function. It boiled my broth for hot pot quickly.
- Things cook fast and water boils so fast.
- It can boil water faster than my stove. It has an automatic shutoff when the timer is used and it cools off quickly.
- Amazing how fast water boils and that was my primary reason to purchase this.
- While most customers seem focused on how fast they can boil things, I was looking for an induction unit that could SIMMER things. Finally, this is it.
- This works amazingly! I couldn’t believe how quickly it boiled water! My kitchen is always really hot, so this keeps the heat down but allows me to still cook.
Very Pleased With This Induction Cooktop I Like The Idea Of The Touch Control Nothing Really To Wear Out!
Easy to increase or lower the temp with a light touch of + or – button. Resulting temperature change is instant. Much easier with less monitoring and fiddling than our old gas range requires. And way less scorched food.
- High quality build, smooth touch buttons, easy to clean. Bright… a nice display for my elder-eyes to see it.
- What an improvement. With the forward slanted touch buttons and LCD display, we don’t have the issue of warping of the control panel that we had with the old unit.
- This burner is fast, has simple controls, temps increase/reduce at the touch of a finger, and very quickly.
- It comes with variable heat and watt settings. And it has a touch control panel.
- The touch-sensitive buttons won’t wear out like contact switches. Also, both the heating surface and the switch plate is easy to keep clean.
- On this Duxtop, since it has 20 steps of regulation in 20 degrees F increments, I am able to hit the sweet spot at 220 degrees F where the pressure regulator works perfectly. I really love the touch control buttons.
- The “buttons” are touch-sensitive and do not need to be depressed.
- It is easy to use and the touch buttons are not mechanical so they will not wear out (as those on another popular brand that I won’t mention).
You Simply Cannot Go Wrong With This Portable Induction Cooktop… It’s A Completely Different Level Of Control When It Comes To Managing Temperature For Various Types Of Cooking!
Last night I made a batch of Caramel Frosting – who knew how temperamental that could be – but having the ability to control the temperature and immediately switch to boil and then down to simmer made all the difference!
- One of the few where you can watch the temperature and time left on its display at the same time.
- I especially like that I can see the timer and the temperature/power level at the same time.
- We have a regular glass top electric range, but I do most of the cooking on this induction cooktop. It is faster than the conventional range and has better temperature control.
- Larger unit with multiple temperature controls.
- The precise control of temperature allows me to brew teas and coffees with precision for top taste. Cooking my fave, buckwheat groats, was a dream. And my Calphalon pots work great!
- I like the precise control this cooktop offers swapping quickly from power to temperature control.
- This cooktop has 20 accurate controlled heat settings, minimal noise, and can be used either by power settings or temperature settings. A great extra cooktop.
- This stove is good for any temperature that you desire in an induction stove.
- The temperature controls are outstanding and the cooktop does a great job keeping your set temperature.
So Convenient When We Need An Extra Burner, Or When Entertaining… Nice To Keep Food Warm While Serving Guest… Can’t Be Without It!
Meanwhile, this provides one more burner during cooking big make for family and friends. And it can be used at the table to keep things warm.
- Along with the usual options for heat or temperature settings they have added boiling and warming buttons that we use frequently. Both automatically initiate the timer for 10 minutes and 30 minutes respectively. We appreciate having these newly added features.
- Very portable too great for keeping meats n cheese sauces warm at parties without overheating or scorching.
- It can set a temperature and keep a hotpot warm.
- The keep-warm feature is useful and you can lower the temperature indiction to 100F so sauces don’t continue to cook.
- It is very easy to use, has a timer, and keeps your food warm setting.
- And the best part was when I was done I just hit ‘keep warm‘ and the cooking action stopped in 5 seconds.
- I love the “keep warm” button.
- Very finely differentiated temperature controls with a broad range… can warm, simmer, saute, or boil.
Great Stovetop Replacement Especially For Small Apartments And RVs!
I live in a small apartment without a stove top. The Duxtop Cooktop worked even better than I expected. I use it every day for anything that requires stove top cooking from making omelets, oatmeal, to sauteing vegetable and grilling steak. I highly recommend it.
- I’m able to cook in a small space with a lower ceiling even without an overhead fan, due to how induction heat only heats the pan.
- The unit is relatively thin and light, which helps with storage in a tiny apartment kitchen.
- Great if you had an apartment or temporary living quarters and missed your induction range.
- This is a top-notch induction portable cooktop stove. I’m a bachelor living in a relatively small apartment and the portability and space-saving are important to me. This stove has all the features I could need.
- Most apartments don’t have induction cooking so I’ve two Duxtop induction cooktops and these meet my needs.
- We purchased 2 single induction cooktops for our RV. They are performing perfectly and so easy to use.
- RV cooking. Works great. We use it inside our RV and outside.
- This is the ideal companion to any family who RV’s.
- We store it in the oven area of the RV while we travel. Very useful for RV life.
- I bought this Duxtop cooktop soon after my husband and I started our full-time RV adventures in March 2018. It is still working great.
- We use it both inside the RV and outside, next to our Weber grill.
We Have A Full Set Of Tri-Ply Stainless And Various Cast Iron, Both Plain And Enameled, And The Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop Works Well With Any Of Those Types Of Pans Or Skillets!
You’ll need induction-ready cookware which is just a fancy way of saying magnetic. If a magnet sticks to the pan, then it’ll work. I use a cast iron skillet!
- I’m using this with a cast iron pan and things cook very quickly. Cast iron or carbon steel is a must-have with these.
- All of my cookware is All-Clad, regular cast iron, and LeCreuset and they all work great on this unit.
- I’m a cast-iron lover, so induction is my friend.
- I use the cooktop almost every day for cooking with my cast iron cookware.
- Be sure to use the proper pan, though. We use a cast-iron skillet.
- I use mine mostly with cast iron and the two really go together well. Nothing but good things to say about my Duxtop.
- We are using this cooker with a set of Duxtop Whole Clad cookware and my wife has really grown to love both. We also use a Lodge cast iron griddle, also purchased on Amazon, and she really likes it as well.
- It works best with stainless “induction ready” cookware but also does very well with cast iron.
- I use the enameled cast iron cookware and stainless steel which is perfect. It senses aluminum and copper-clad cookware and shuts down.
- We use All-Clad and cast iron with great success. Even an old pour-over teapot has a magnetic bottom and works like a charm.
I Have Never Had Any Experience Using An Induction Cooktop So I Did A Little Research And This One Came Up As The Best For The Money!
Duxtop- Really Worth the Money! I love my Duxtop. Everything I had read a bout this cooktop was positive and it was all true. It’s handy to use easy to control and cooks great.
- This is the best induction cooktop for the money.
- For the money, it is very good and as such I couldn’t ask for more out of a unit of this price
- Excellent tool for the money.
- So it saves both time and money, without the funky burning smell and extra [wasted] environmental heat.
- The bottom line is that if my wife loves it then it must be spectacular and it is.
- My wife is a true gourmet chef and all of our knives, chef tools, and devices are the best. Money is irrelevant.
- A vast improvement over many other similar induction hotplates. Best Buy!!!
- The Dux is well designed and very nice looking. This is without any question the best buy.
- I don’t have a stove so I rely on portable induction cooktops! I own 2 from another well-known retailer, but this Duxtop is the best by far.
- Best Item of its type!
- It the best induction I ever bought.
- This is definitely the best non-commercial use induction cooktop. I’ve had others, but the quality and features of this unit are superb.
In summary, the cooktop gives you the freedom and options to cook anywhere, anytime in style!
This brand also features here… 32 Countertop Appliance Brands: Rated Good, Excellent, & AMAZING
The Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop is the perfect way to have induction cooking at a much more affordable price!
The induction capabilities mean you can cook with all types of pots and pans. This portable induction cooker is even more versatile than a regular cooker; it is much lighter, smaller, and more portable.
We also recommend you read… Is Duxtop A Good Brand
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop!
- This Duxtop Induction Countertop Burner is a very affordable way to experience the full power of induction cooking.
- The Duxtop is lightweight and portable. It easy to move about in the kitchen or take with you to parties or on vacations.
- It boils water incredibly fast.
- The touch controls on the Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop are much easier to use and will not wear out like conventional controls on stoves.
- This induction cooktop has amazing temperature control for recipes that involve precision cooking.
- The warming function is ideal for keeping food warm long after it has cooked.
- This Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop is perfect for every kitchen even smaller ones in apartments and RVs.
- Cast iron cookware and many other magnetized pots, pans, and kettles are suitable for induction stoves.
- The Duxtop Portable Induction Hot Plate is an excellent value for money!
You may also be interested in the Best Cast Iron Skillet With Lid