The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner is the ideal solution for when you need extra hotplates when guests are over or events such as Thanksgiving…
Many use the Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner during kitchen renovations and it is perfect for small living spaces such as tiny houses, apartments, dorms, camping, or to cook on your patio to save the smell going through your house!
Whether you’re cooking for a gathering or just need an extra burner, double your countertop power with the Cuisinart double-burner…
Discover The Convenience Of Owning A Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner For Those Times You Need Extra Hot Plates Or For Living In Small Spaces!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner…
I Cook With Cast Iron So These Hot Plates Are Way Better Than The Traditional Coils You Find On Cheaper Models!
This Double burner portable hot plate is perfect. Well designed and well made, AND has a 3 foot long cord, not a mini shorty for our “Safety” Heats water to boil 2 times faster then my Propane gas stove does. I am using it as a temporary replacement stove while we remodel/re arrange our kitchen, and this has convinced me to go all electric.
- I believe Cuisinart is a good choice and a good price for a good double burner Hot Plate.
- Love, love, love this double burner portable stovetop.
- I would recommend this double burner over any of the others I have had previously.
- It cooks very well and just like any stove. I was able to cook most of my meals on this double burner.
- Been looking for months for a decent double burner. This one is terrific.
- No need for any other brand and buy the double, it just makes sense.
- Cuisinart double burner is an awesome 5 stars.
- This is a wonderful small appliance to have in your kitchen when your own stovetop isn’t enough.
- Cuisinart is a top-notch company that never disappoints with the quality of their products.
- It is easy to use, very efficient, easy to clean reliable double burner that is also easy to store-I love it!
- Excellent burner… heated up fast and works well… Like a small stove (burner wise) Readily heated my iron skillet and soup pot.
- It’s perfect for my tiny house and it does a great job cooking my food. The burners aren’t too close where so both pots can fit.
This Unit Is Excellent, Far Superior To The Old Style Coil-Type Hot Plates… I Can’t Imagine Better Value For Your Money!
This hot plate is so much better than the one I had before! The larger burner gets really really hot, and I rarely use it above number three. The smaller burner is more like a warmer, but on five it comes close to boiling even thick liquids.
- This hot plate works very well and heats up quickly. We’ve been using it daily for several weeks while our kitchen is remodeled and we couldn’t be happier with it.
- The best hot plate I’ve ever used I can actually cook while meals on here
- This unit is a great value for the money. The left/larger hot plate gets really, really hot and the left/smaller hot plate is great for simmering or warming food.
- For a small hot plate, this thing works awesome….. I’m happy with it.
- This unassuming little hot plate saved THANKSGIVING!!!!
- It’s larger than my last one and I like it it seems like it will last a long time and I got my money’s worth.
- This burner is worth the money, it heats up hotter than my old one and is heavy duty in its construction.
- Both my spouse and I cook on this and consider it a fabulous purchase!
- The price was very good and you just can’t beat Cuisinart’s quality.
The Way The Burners Are Made, Almost Completely Sealed At The Top, Makes Them Very Easy To Clean With No Hidden Cracks!
I boiled over pasta I was cooking last night but clean up was a breeze, just a little wipe and spotless.
- Superb quality, especially as it pertains to quick and easy cleanup.
- It is just the right size and easy to clean.
- This replaced the cheap grilled electric stove. This is much much better quality. It’s sturdy and heavy-duty. Easy to use and clean.
- It maintains heat well and is easy to keep clean. Will continue to use it for parties when the kitchen is completed.
- Extra burners for cooking big meals. Very easy to clean. We have a big family.
- I love this hotplate. Quick heat up and a breeze to clean.
- Cleaning is simple. Just get some stainless steel cleaner for it.
- Excellent quality. Good controls, GREAT burner design. Quick, even heating. Boiling over is a thing of the past. Good looking, easy to clean.
- Very happy with burners. Easy boiled water quickly with both burners. Looks great and easy to clean.
If You’re Camping, If You Have A Little Trailer, If You’re On A Porch Or A Shed Where You Want To Cook, This Thing Is Great!
Maybe, you have a teeny studio apartment, and you want to save space. Get rid of your stove/oven, buy one of these and a toaster over, and you can still cook everything. Some people say “kweesin-art” but it’s spelled like the word cuisine, and it’s for cooking; shouldn’t it be “kooseen-art”?
- I’ve had it for about 4 months now and have cooked so many different foods from 2 gallons of stew to schnitzel. You will not be disappointed with this one.
- It heats well, cleans well, and would be a perfect fit for a college dorm, or camper.
- I love having the extra cooking space and it is easy to store when not in use.
- It’s like cooking on a regular stovetop. Bought this as a two-burner because it got such good reviews — what a difference quality makes!
- My husband cooks curry and it smells the house with the aromas so now he can cook on the patio and the house does not smell like curry or fish.
- Now we are going to use it as extra burners when we have to cook a lot of food for family gatherings.
- This came to the rescue when our kitchen was being renovated and we needed something to cook on. It was very efficient and well-made.
- Brought this product 2 months ago. Use one burner for coffee and the other for cooking. It’s amazing how fast it heats up and cooks.
- We cooked everything on it from eggs to garlic veggies to steak!
- Makes cooking our lunches so much easier. WORKS GREAT!
- A great idea for camping.
- I use it all the time, hot enough to cook steaks, boil lobsters, and just heat soup.
- We bought this for travel, but use it every day at home as extra cooking surfaces.
- Wonderful cooktop. Cooks evenly and plenty of room on top. I like everything about it!
In summary, now you can take the stress out of meal-time during your next holiday or get-together, an extra burner on your countertop could be the answer.
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner is an excellent portable cooktop ideal for home use for extra hotplates or when kitchen renovating.
This brand also features here… 32 Countertop Appliance Brands: Rated Good, Excellent, & AMAZING
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner!
- Excellent double burner ideal for cast iron cookware.
- Far superior hot plates than the coiled versions on others.
- The clever design makes it very easy to clean.
- Ideal for patios, trailers, camping, tiny houses, apartments, and dorms.