Best Portable Bath For Adults
A portable bath for adults is a wonderful idea if you are space poor or living in a small apartment. It’s the perfect bathtub for on-the-go and can be used as a hot tub or even as an ice bath after sporting activities or on hot summer days…
A Portable Bathtub is ideal for camping, cooling off in the garden, church water baptisms, apartments, or any place with no bathtubs. You can set it up in a shower and have an instant bath for a long hot and relaxing soak.
It’s lightweight and compact so you can take it anywhere. It’s so small you can carry it in your suitcase, backpack, carry-on luggage or the back of your car. If you have a boat or motorhome it can be stored inside your home away from the elements. This means you can use the Portable Bathtub year-round.
There are many quality adult-size portable baths you can buy online however I believe I have found the best portable bath for adults that is comfortable, fits perfectly in your shower space, and most of all keeps the water hot for hours so you can enjoy a long hot soak…
"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
The Best Portable Bath For Adults That Is Big Enough, Comfortable, Roomy & Holds The Heat
When you’re looking for a temporary bathtub, look no further than G Ganen. This is a great portable bathtub that will make your bather experience much more refreshing. It is quite portable which you can take anywhere in your home for a nice relaxing time. It has three layers of PVC, and can comfortably fit two persons.
If you are a person that is always on the go and you want an easy way to get in your bath time then the inflatable bathtub for adults is for you. Let’s face it, sometimes we all have running around to do but we still want to take care of ourselves just as much as we would if we were home relaxing.
Taking this tub anywhere you want with you will help make sure you still get to take your time to relax and enjoy a nice soothing bath wherever you may be.
This freestanding bath is easy to assemble, and you can enjoy its warm water even without any heating device. Just heat some water and get this ready for use and then relax and soak away all your stress.
This bathtub has multiple layers of a lightweight material which makes it protective from leaks and cracks. It is very convenient to use and portable that you can put it in outdoor activities.
Here Is What Consumers Said About This Portable Bath For Adults:
Now You Can Enjoy A Hot Tub Even If You Have No Space For A Bath Tub
- I live in a tiny East Village apartment in NYC, and always wanted to relax in a hot tub but the two always seemed mutually exclusive.
- This is a game-changer for the spatially challenged– it fits just fine in my stand-up shower, and I can drain and hang to dry when not using.
- This little tub is fantastic! Since I can’t really have a hot tub, I made a mini outdoor hot tub out of this! I fill and use it about every other day. I made a portable heater and recirculation using a Camplux on-demand propane hot water heater, a 12v pump, and some water lines and it works perfectly!
- This thing is awesome! Hot soak up to the neck with plenty of room for comfort.
- Great way to take a nice hot bath if all you have is a shower.
- LOVE the padding on the bottom yet it’s not bulky when I roll it up to store in a space between the shower stall and bathroom cabinet.
- I finally have one, and it is very good for small spaces as it folds up for storage.
- It breaks down into a surprisingly small size if you don’t have much space.
- I am very interested in the Japanese style soaking tub because (1) you sit upright, (2) it uses less water than conventional tubs, and (3) it is a space-saving design.
The Water Stays Hot For Hours In This Portable Bath For Adults
The water in this tub stays HOT, and I mean for HOURS. This is not so good if you accidentally run your bath too hot to start with, but awesome if you get out and come back, or just accidentally forget about it for a while…not that I would do such a thing.
- It does hold heat! I actually need to add water that is less hot. I have been too warm.
- It’s a nice hot soak!
- I don’t understand why (scientists want to respond?), but it holds the water’s heat for a long time.
- An HOUR after I’ve drawn my bath, the water is still *hot.* I have no idea why, but I love that about it. Even my husband, who hates baths, will sit in it sometimes on tough gym days. Epson salt for the muscles, and it’s off to sleep in a snap!
- I filled the first tub all the way turned on hot, which made the tub water 112 degrees – way too hot for me. It retains the heat with no problem. It is the perfect soaking tub!
Even though I was sitting, it was so fantastic to be able to relax in the water. Also, the water remained hot during the entire 30 min bath.
- I started out with water as hot as I could get it and the tub kept the heat for a nice 20-minute hot soak.
- The water stays very hot for a long long time because it’s so deep with little surface area for the heat to escape.
- My husband and I were both pleasantly surprised at how long the water stayed hot. I soaked for a good hour before getting out.
- I’ve only used it twice but it’s perfect and the water stays hot for much longer than I use it (up to 30 minutes use but the water is still very warm hours later).
- Kept the water hot for 2 hours. Fit perfectly in my shower, easy to assemble… comfortable to sit in, and super spacious.
- This keeps water really hot, so a regular hot water tank has plenty to fill it because you will want to mix in some cold.
- Great tub! It’s really deep and the water stays hot for a long time.
A Very Comfortable Portable Bath For Adults With Plenty Of Space
The inflatable bathtub comes with a completely new design that can be folded into a small package, so it is very portable to move around.
The bathtub is foldable, which means you can store it conveniently after using it. You can use it for camping or outdoor activities. The bottom surface of the bathtub is made of PVC, which is waterproof. The stable stand design ensures that the tub won’t fall down even when you are in the tub. It is suitable for adults around 185 cm in height and 100 kgs.
The tub is made of 3 layers of PVC, so it is sturdy. The foldable bathtub is easy to keep clean and maintain. Just clean it with a soft cloth after use, then seal the air valves and store them in a dry place.
- I fit!!! I’m 6’1” 230lbs and fit comfortably
- Freakin loves this tub. I’m 5’7, 200lbs, and I fit comfortably with space to spare.
- I’m a pretty big girl (5’9, size 12ish), but I was able to sit comfortably in this with the water up to my neck!
- There is plenty of legroom, not that you can stretch them out completely but a nice amount of space inside.
- I found it comfortable and adequately roomy.
- Easy to sit in with plenty of space, comfortable padded bottom
- I like how it’s has a huge space so you can take a comfortable bath in it.
- I am a 5’7″ woman with good Scottish hips, and I had no issues sitting comfortably in this.
- It is brilliant! I am a 6-foot 200-pound guy. I was so comfortable. Covered me to the neck and only filled half full. Lean back and enjoy a great bath. So efficient! No leaks, no fuss, and easy to empty!! BRILLIANT.
- This is the best-kept secret for serious relaxation!
- I honestly didn’t know what to expect as I thought it might be small for me. I’m 6 foot tall and 210-lbs and I have more than enough room in it to completely relax and not feel confined at all.
- The soft sides are very comfortable yet completely support you. I don’t use it as a bathtub but rather a soaking tub for relaxation.
Other Portable Bath For Adults to Consider:
The CO-Z Inflatable Bath Tub gives you a fun way to take a bath after a long day at work or school.
The lightweight tub can be easily packed into a suitcase or held by the grab handles.
This portable bathtub connects to existing water through the hot water pipe. Can be used with a shower head.
This is a WEY&FLY folding portable bathtub that does not require inflation and is easy to install and remove.
EOSAGA portable plastic bathtub inflatable portable tubs have three advantages: lightweight, water-filled hole covers, and waterproof. The bathroom is leakproof and easy to drain the water.
Are you looking for a bathtub that is lightweight and portable mostly? Then I might have the tub for you!
Foldable portable bathing tub saves space, easy to carry. – Fill it with warm water mixed with your favorite bath salts for an at-home spa treatment.
In summary, you can’t go wrong with any of the choices above however the adult size portable bath with the most comments about comfort, being able to fit into comfortable with space left over, ease of use, and keeping the water hot for a long time is the G Ganen Unisex Portable Foldable 3 Layer PVC SPA Bathtub Freestanding Bathtub.
If you want to go all out on the other end of the spectrum and get a luxury freestanding bathtub then check out… Is Woodbridge A Good Brand For Bathtubs
You may also be interested in… Best Bath Towel Rack Warmer With Timer (One And Two Hour Timer)