Finally, you can quickly and easily find the best poacher for eggs that will poach the healthiest eggs by retaining all of their nutrients without adding any unnecessary calories.
Investing in a decent egg poacher machine will help you become the master poached egg maker in your neighborhood.
So let’s dive in and take a look at the best egg poachers…
What is The Best Egg Poacher?
The first 3 egg poacher pans on our list are very popular on Amazon and very highly regarded and rated by reviewers.
They have all of the special features to look for in an egg poacher and it’s just a matter of which one you prefer out for the 6 cup, 4 cup, or single egg poachers.
I also believe the silicone egg cups are a very cheap and effective way to poach your eggs as well.
The list below also contains egg rings and egg cookers which can be used for poaching eggs however the following products excel at poaching the perfect egg.
Here they are at a glance:
The best 6 cup egg poacher pan: Eggsentials 6 Cup
The best 4 cup egg poacher pan: Eggsentials 4 Cup
The best single egg poacher pan: RSVP International Single Egg
The best silicone egg poacher cups: Cozilife Silicone Cups
Best Egg Poacher Pans
Using an egg poacher pan is really easy just fill the pan with water, put eggs in cups, and cook to desired doneness in 2-4 minutes.
Below we have divided the best egg poacher pans into 3 categories: The best 6 egg poacher pan, 4 egg poacher pan, the best single egg poacher pan.
Let’s explore the best electric egg poacher for each category:
Best 6-Egg Poacher Pan
The Eggssentials Poached Egg Maker 6 cup stainless steel egg poacher pan lets you prepare up to 6 XL, perfectly poached eggs.
This 6 cup egg poacher pan has extremely high customer satisfaction. So high that 84% of reviewers gave it 5 out of 5-stars. The poacher is durable, heats evenly, and prevents hot spots, and is clearly our top pick!
Eggssentials Poached Egg Maker – Nonstick 6 Egg Poaching Cups
Here is some customer feedback about this 6 cup egg poaching pan:
- Easy to use, easy to clean, doesn’t take up much space in the cabinet. and it makes the best perfectly round poached eggs.
- This pan makes the perfect poached egg without any fuss.
- Poached eggs turned out the way we like them in 4 1/2 minutes (firm whites and creamy yolks) on our first try – thanks to the great instructions included.
- With 6 eggs being poached at once, it’s a real timesaver.
- It’s beautiful and easy to clean and immediately made my family happy when I poached them some eggs.
- Makes delicious poached eggs, very easy to clean, and nice heavy-duty pan.
- A must-have for anyone that likes poached eggs.
- Love this poacher, makes poaching eggs the easiest thing in the world!
- It does a great job of poaching eggs without the hassle of scooping the eggs out of hot water.
- I have purchased every 6 egg poacher that is available and by far this is the best one!
- The pan is high quality and never a problem getting the eggs out.
- This is the best egg poacher I have ever had.
Best 4-Egg Poacher Pan
The Eggssentials brand is also our top pick for the 4 Cup Poached Egg Maker with extremely high customer satisfaction.
So high that 82% of reviewers gave it 5 out of 5-stars. The poacher is durable, heats evenly, and prevents hot spots.
Eggssentials Poached Egg Maker – Nonstick 4 Egg Poaching Cups
Here is some customer feedback about this 4 cup egg poaching pan:
- This 4 egg poacher works great! I just used a little cooking spray in the cup prior to putting the eggs in.
- Brought water to a light boil, put the eggs in, covered the pot, cooked for 5 minutes at a simmer, and they were done perfectly.
- This new pan is like the Rolls Royce of poaching pans!
- It’s solid but not too heavy and makes the perfect poached eggs.
- Well made and makes the best-poached eggs ever… I love the easy way to remove the cups from the pan.
- I’ve cooked a lot of eggs during my 50+ years of marriage, and this morning, we enjoyed the best-poached eggs!!
- I sprayed each cup with a mist of Butter Pam and cooked four eggs, after bringing the water to a boil first; exactly 4 mins. and they were cooked to perfection.
- The little handles on each cup made removal so easy.
- I would definitely recommend this great egg poacher!!
- The Eggssentials Poached Egg Maker does it faster and better with much less clean up than the old way I used to it.
- This egg poacher is easy to use and produces perfectly poached eggs.
Best Single Poacher Pan
This single egg poacher pan set includes a nonstick poaching insert that cooks one egg at a time, along with a stainless steel pan with a long comfortable handle and lid.
It also has a very impressive customer satisfaction rating with 80% of customers giving it 5 out of 5-stars.
RSVP International Endurance Stainless Steel Single Egg Poacher
Here is some customer feedback about this single egg poaching pan:
- The stainless pan is nice and heavy and every poached egg comes out perfectly cooked.
- Best Single-Egg Poacher of All Time!
- This is exactly what I wanted – a solid little poacher that’s properly balanced, has an adequately long handle, and turns out the precise poached egg I expected, just like the single poachers sold long ago.
- Best egg cooker. It poaches eggs just like I remember them when my Mom made them for me.
- This has become my husband’s favorite egg poaching pan – he uses it every morning.
- For those of us who just want to make a perfect poached egg for one, this is the product for you.
- It works well and offers an ideal solution for poaching one egg at a time.
- Best single-egg poacher ever! This sturdy little cooker is a delight to use and simple to clean. I could not be more pleased with it.
Best Electric Egg Cooker
This electric egg cooker is amazing and has everything you should look for in an electric cooker.
No matter how you like your eggs it can cook hard-boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, individual omelets, and all within minutes.
If you are wondering an egg cooker works it’s as easy as pushing the start button – it couldn’t be easier! Simply choose your preferred eggs and set the timer.
The auto-shutoff function prevents overcooking, and the buzzer will alert you when your eggs are ready. It’s so simple, even your kids can use it.
Dash Black Rapid 6 Capacity Electric Cooker
Also, see our article about this brand… Is Dash A Good Brand (Best Quality Affordable Appliances To Buy)
What customers said about how well this egg cooker poaches eggs:
- The poached eggs are tender and melt in your mouth over toast.
- Making boiled eggs, omelets and poached eggs have been a breeze thus far.
- We tried the poached eggs too and they also cooked perfectly.
- The poached eggs are great.
- I’ve finally used it for all the methods of cook (omelet and poached) and I’m still impressed!
- Tried poached eggs over avocado toast the other day, smashing success.
- It also poached the eggs perfectly! The eggs were not rubbery and neither were they runny.
- But for hard/soft boiled or poached eggs, this thing is so perfectly made that you’ll wonder why you didn’t realize how much you needed it.
- I love how easy poached eggs are.
- This gadget makes a poached egg as if it were orange yoke and right from the hen.
- We use it daily for hardboiled and poached eggs.
- It’s fast efficient and makes breakfast and lunch a breeze without having to turn the stove on.
- Easy poached eggs and easiest clean up for eggs like this.
- Also, my favorite way of eating eggs is poached, and although there might be a traditional way to poach eggs, this is the simplest and fastest way I could imagine.
How to get the best-cooked poached egg results with this egg cooker?
Customers report you may have to use more water than the recommended amount and always use a little oil to coat the poaching and omelet containers.
Best Egg Silicone Poacher Cups
What an incredibly simple and very cheap way to make the perfect poached eggs.
You can see how to use silicone egg poachers in the diagram below you just put the eggs in the silicone cups, place them in 1 inch of water in a pot or pan, cook with the lid on, and take them out when done.
Read the customer feedback below for tips about how long to cook eggs in a silicone poacher cup.
COZILIFE Silicone Egg Poaching Cups with Build-in Ring Standers
The silicone egg poachers hold the eggs together, so you will never again lose all of the goodness from your egg whites when they scatter all over the place like they do when poaching the old fashioned way directly in water.
You may be wondering if silicone egg poachers are safe… These cups are FDA approved, BPA free, and made of food-grade silicone. Eco-friendly and non-toxic.
Here is some customer feedback about these silicone egg poacher cups:
- I’ve been looking for a way to poach eggs without introducing another pot into my crowded cabinet and these silicone egg poachers by Cozilife are the answer to my quest.
- I used a saucepan with boiling water, wiped the inside of each poacher with a little olive oil, cracked in the eggs, and a few minutes later we had the perfect poached egg!
- A squirt of Pam in each cup, crack and drop the egg in, set them on the turntable of my 1100W microwave, cover them with a paper towel and 60 seconds later I had two completely delicious wonderfully done poached eggs.
- I bring about an inch of water to near boil first. While the water is heating I butter the cups & put in eggs. When water is hot, I lower heat to simmer, set cups in pan, cover & start timing for 5-6 min to poach eggs with a soft warm yolk.
- Perfect poached eggs in minutes & clean up in seconds!
- I spray the cup with cooking spray, crack the egg inside the cup, then put the cup in a covered pot with boiling water for 6 minutes. When I remove the cup from the pot, I use a spoon to go around the edge of the egg and the perfectly poached egg slides right out. Amazingly easy.
- Easiest way ever to make perfect poached eggs.
- I used the stovetop ( not microwave ) method, easy to follow instructions, easy clean-up. I reduced the cooking time to 7 1/2 minutes as I like extra runny yolks.
- This is the easiest way to make poached eggs that I have ever found.
Best Cooktop Egg Poacher
If you are looking for a way to create the perfect poached egg quickly and easily with a minimum of fuss then this stainless steel 4-Cup egg poacher is the best way you can impress friends and family by poaching eggs like a professional.
ExcelSteel 521 Non-Stick Easy Use Cooktop Egg Poacher with 4 Cups
Here is some customer feedback about this cooktop egg poacher:
- This allows you to make up to 4 poached eggs in under 10 minutes including prep. I set the eggs in when the water is simmering for 4:20 and they come out perfect every time.
- OMG, so easy to use, so easy to clean and I get perfectly poached eggs every time.
- My Mom likes hers runny, I like mine a little firmer and this makes it super easy to do that all in the same pan. I can even add my seasoning or some cheese or meat to the egg while it cooks.
- Just fill the pan 1/3 full, spray your oil, put your egg in wait about 5 minutes while you cook on medium (6), and wala!
- You just take out each cup individually and tip it over and it comes right out.
- Cook longer for harder eggs and less for ones with a liquid center.
- My poached egg always turning out perfect since I started using this baby.
- This is how I Poach my Eggs: Add a little Pam to each egg cup before sliding in your egg.
- I put enough water in the pan to touch the bottom of the egg cups then bring it to a boil.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer and add the egg cup holder, then cover.
- I time my eggs for 4 minutes.
- Eggs are firm but I can still dunk my toast in the yoke.
- A great low-fat way to prepare eggs!
Best Egg Rings For Poaching
Egg rings aren’t as fancy as some of our other egg poachers however they do the job.
The best part about ordering the following egg rings is the bonus that comes with them in the form of “Silicone Egg Ring Recipes” which has Over 50 delicious recipes for eggs.
Yum Yum Utensils Silicone Egg Rings Non-Stick 4-Pk
Here is some customer feedback about these silicone egg rings:
- Excellent….perfect for round eggs and good for poaching….just put eggs in heated water in a pan and you get perfect poached eggs….yum!
- I use it in a flat for poached style in a pan with water and a lid, and leave it up on a griddle.
- Heat pan over medium heat and place ring in the middle of the hot pan.
- Put a very small amount of oil or butter AFTER you have put the ring in.
- If you do so before the seal will not work and you’ll have a messy disappointment.
- Put TWO eggs in (one egg doesn’t fill it all the way and sometimes ends up lopsided) and pour 1/4-1/2 cup of water around the ring.
- Place the lid over everything so you get a steamy environment for the eggs and leave it alone for a few minutes until the water evaporates.
- Remove the ring carefully with a soft spoon.
- This is more of a poached egg and is exactly like McDonald’s egg McMuffins if you’re into that.
Best Microwave Egg Poacher
This simple microwave egg cooker will provide you with sandwich-sized poached eggs as you would find in a McMuffin.
Nordic Ware Microwave Eggs ‘n Muffin Breakfast Pan – 2 Pack
You may also be interested in reading more about this brand here… Discover Why Nordic Wave Is A Good Brand For Kitchenware Products
Here is some customer feedback about this microwave egg poacher:
- It also perfectly poached an egg in about 30 seconds.
- If looking for a soft-boiled or poached consistency, you may need to punch a tiny hole in each yolk.
- I use these all the time for breakfast eggs.
- Perfectly microwave “poached” in 90 seconds.
- I use this every morning to poach eggs- works well.
- The best microwave egg poacher! Excellent for poaching eggs.
- For my microwave… one egg for one minute at power level 7 produces poached perfection.
- Egg slides right out with NO sticking at all (butter the bottom first).
- Makes sandwich-sized poached eggs as you would find on a McMuffin.
Best Gourmet Egg Cooker
This gourmet egg cooker can prepare up to 7 eggs at one time, exactly the way you like them.
Get this… Eggs, in the same batch, can be combined to cook some as soft, others medium or hard-boiled. How clever is that?
Chef’sChoice 810 Gourmet Egg Cooker with 7 Egg Capacity Makes Soft Medium Hard Boiled and Poached Eggs
Here is some customer feedback about this gourmet egg cooker:
- I loved the poaching option. You can cook up to three eggs at a time – and yes, it accommodates EXTRA large eggs.
- With a little spray of Pam, they come out cleanly every time and are cooked to perfection (you can even adjust how you like them cooked).
- My poached eggs are always perfectly cooked.
- You just put 3/4 of a cup of water in it. Spray the poached egg holder with oil and plug it in.
- I timed it for a soft poached egg and about 4 minutes later there it was…cooked perfectly!
- Poached eggs are perfect every time and slide right out of the poacher tray.
- Makes up to 7 soft or hard-boiled eggs or 3 poached eggs.
- Easy to use and takes the guesswork out of poaching.
Are Poached Eggs Healthy?
If you think about it you cook poached eggs with a slower heat which is proven to be beneficial for your health, also when you poach eggs you do not use any added fat like you would do when frying eggs which is another big plus
Also, poached eggs could aid in weight loss as eggs, in general, and keep you full and packed within that egg is the perfect ratio of protein, fat, and vitamins.
You may also be interested in… Best Egg Incubator For Beginners – Easy Set And Forget