When it comes to a wall entry pet door the Petsafe Pet Door is the ideal solution for both interior and exterior wall installation. It works equally as well for dogs as well as cats and is considered by many to be the best wall pet door by far…
12 Reasons Why The PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door Is An Outstanding Wall Pet Door!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The PetSafe Wall Entry Plastic Pet Door…
Best Pet Door Ever! Love That This Goes Through The Wall And Not Taking Up Space From My Sliding Patio Door!
- This door is one of the best in the bunch! I have seen some other doors that other people have been just made of junk!
- This pet door was exactly what we needed – and it has really made our lives easier!
- Best pet door for through the wall application.
- The PetSafe is the best of the Wall Entry Pet Doors.
- This pet door gets constant use and I am very pleased with its overall performance and rugged aluminum and plastic construction. It’s definitely a winner.
- Outstanding pet door AND superb installation directions!
- You cannot go wrong with this pet door!
- The best decision that we ever made for our pets.
- This pet door is exceptional in every respect!!
- You can’t get a better pet door!!
Best Wall Dog Door!
- Our dogs (and the cat who just figured it out) have thoroughly enjoyed their instant outside access.
- We LOVE this pet door. No more running to the door because the dog acts like he wants to go out just to have him change his mind just when I open it!
- Best doggie door and easy to install!
- For dog owners with a fenced yard, this is a must. One of the best ideas we have ever had.
- Best looking dog door I have ever seen. We were remodeling our kitchen and we put the door under the stucco.
- Best dog door for walls.
- The dogs can come and go as they please and the best part my pets do not have to “hold it” and stress if I can’t be home right away.
- Our dogs go flying in and out of the house through this device. The best decision that we ever made for our pets.
- I can’t say enough about how awesome this product is! Best money I have ever spent on my dog.
- We’ve had several dog doors and this one through the wall is the best one yet. No air comes in…that says it all.
Best Wall Cat Door!
- The best thing is now the cat has learned to do his business outside. NO MORE LITTER BOX CLEAN UP! Win…Win.
- I have five cats. They are all rescues and love everyone but to let them in and out all the time was a hassle. This has been a blessing.
- We have 3 dogs and 4 cats, someone always wanted in or out. I work from home and the interruptions were nonstop. The Petsafe Pet Door has been a lifesaver!
- Now the cats are using it too. It makes life a little easier and they have more freedom.
- Both my German Shepherd and my cat go through this door every day multiple times, easy access for both, perfect sizing, soft enough to not hurt them.
- We have 2 big, fat cats that have no problem fitting through this door.
- I love not having to keep getting up and down to let my dogs and cats in or out!
- Thanks to this door, we can now be even lazier and not get off the couch 5 times a night to let the cat in.
- The cat loves it, though it took some training to get her to use it.
- Best decision ever! Had it installed in my wall instead of the door and my cats love it!
VIDEO PRESENTATION – Wall Pet Door Installation
- All in all, it’s easy to self install depending on what type of exterior material you’re going through.
- This is my third doggie door and was by far the easier to install!
- The door itself is perfect and easy to install once you cut the dimensions into the wall.
- My husband installed this in an hour or so and it fits great.
- He said it was easy to do and now we get our sliding door back for our use instead of the slider dog door insert.
- This door is a good one. We installed it in the wall ourselves. It looks nice as well.
- Hubby installed in one hour!
- This 60-year-old widow installed it herself!!
- All components were included, it was fairly straight forward to install.
- It couldn’t be easier to install for those who are adept with such carpenter skills, minor though needed.
Pet Door For Brick Walls!
- Very happy with this pet door. We installed it through a brick wall, so we needed the extension PetSafe Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door Extension Tunnel, Large.
- I bought the extension for the through-wall installation and it is working perfectly. It took me some time and a couple of masonry blades to get through the brick but is done and working beautifully.
- We have a brick exterior on our home so this dog door took a bit of tweaking, but we knew that was going to be the case upon purchasing it.
- I had to go through brick and add the Aluminum Pet Door Extension Tunnel.
- Others might want to let a more experienced person install it if they are tackling exterior bricks.
- I had a difficult area in which to install the pet door. It was through a 7 3/4″ brick wall. The door works great.
- We had someone cut through our brick exterior and install this. It has been great!!
- Best pet door for through the wall application.
- Directions were easy to follow and installation was non-complicated, even when cutting through the brick exterior.
- I went through an exterior brick wall and used aluminum flashing as a tunnel extension.
Pet Door For Thick Walls!
- The door adjusts to the thickness of the wall, so it was easy to install and looks like a professional did the work. The directions and the template were very good.
- My wall was 7″ thick with the stucco, sheetrock, etc., and this door worked great.
- This model is so simple to use and install, and we originally had to use it for an extra deep/thick wall.
- The door is easy to install and accommodates various wall thicknesses.
- We have thick stucco walls and it did take some effort to get the door installed. It was so worth it!
- It takes a little time to install going through a thick wall but is well worth the effort.
- Easy install and worked well for my fairly thick walls (framed with 2×6’s with about an inch and a half of stucco and foam on outside as well).
- Our walls are quite thick and we had to extend it nearly to the end of the panel area to fit it in.
- Looks nice and can be used in various thicknesses.
- The adjustable wall thickness is nice and fits my wall just fine.
Wall Entry Pet Door!
- This wall entry pet door was the perfect solution. We had it installed under a bay window onto the balcony and no more critters!
- Best of the Wall Entry Pet Doors.
- An excellent wall entry pet door will accommodate large dogs.
- Perfect for the entry to my basement for my two cats!!
- I used mine in the house which is a great entry for my dog as she doesn’t need to come into the door!
- We love this wall entry pet door. Our dog can come and go as he wishes.
- This wall entry door was so easy to install, all of our fur babies love it and use it all the time! We all are very happy with our pet door!
- Exactly what I wanted for the wall entry.
- We really have loved the PetSafe wall entry pet door. We have a dog and a cat and they both use it every single day.
- This Wall Entry Pet Door really worked well through the kitchen wall to the sunroom for my cat.
Double Flap Dog Door!
- The double flap keeps the cold air out even in march in New Jersey.
- With the double doors, it’s no issue with cold air, or in summer the a/c escaping. Works as it should.
- The double door with magnets provides good insulation and the magnets close shut very nicely.
- This is PERFECT for in the wall. It’s got DOUBLE FLAPS made of nice thick rubber with magnets in the bottom that then snap to the metal bottom to keep them snug – but easy for our cats to still push through.
- The double flaps offer superior insulating value over the single pane of the existing door.
- We also love that the double flaps help with drafts. Our old single flap door let in a lot of cold air. Having the two flaps makes a huge difference.
- The dual magnetic flaps are nice and don’t let in outside air.
- We live in an area with extreme weather and the dual flaps have kept it at bay, with very minimal temperature disruptions which are huge.
- This doggie door was very easy to install and I love the dual doors.
- This makes a huge difference in keeping the air conditioning in and the hot air out!
All-Weather Wall Dog Door!
- I love this door because it has 2 flaps which really helps keep the weather out.
- The door is good quality, with flaps on both sides to keep the weather out.
- This door makes a huge difference… the weather is no longer an issue.
- We live in an area with super hot summers and snowy cold winters and these do not let any weather into our house.
- Does it seal out the weather? Yes, and we are talking Alaska here!
- No problem so far after 3 months of use in Southern California weather.
- Great weather and bug protection with the double layer. Contrary to popular belief, Phoenix is very cold in the winter.
- Keeps the bad weather out much better than the single flap door style we had previously.
- You can also close it from the inside at night or during bad storms.
- I couldn’t love this more! The double flaps keep out weather and sun and bugs and my dogs use it with ease.
Heavy Duty In-Wall Dog Door!
- The flaps are a nice heavy plastic.
- Unlike the old door that had a solid plastic swing door, the door in this unit is a heavy-duty, flexible plastic with a relatively strong magnet.
- The flaps are heavy duty and I don’t feel much heat loss surrounding the cat door.
- If you’re looking for a doggie door I would definitely invest in this one. The door flaps are heavy duty and the base is solid metal.
- The flaps are heavy vinyl and seal with a magnet strip.
- I am especially happy that this unit has heavy clear vinyl protective flaps on the interior and exterior entry/exit areas.
- Great buy. Heavy duty and has held up well after four months.
- The inside and outside flaps are made of heavy material with metal strips at the bottom to keep the flaps closed after use.
- Has two heavy-duty plastic flaps to keep out weather and bugs.
Cat Door In Wall To Garage!
- I’ve moved the litter box to the garage so no more litter clay in the laundry room.
- We mounted it in the wall between our laundry room and garage, then mounted the crate on the other side (in the garage) to hold the litter box.
- I have this installed on my wall next to the door to my garage.
- Now my cat can do her business in the garage – and not roam in the garage.
- So I bought two of these pet doors, one leads into my garage where I built a “chute” that leads to the other pet door into my side yard.
- We are using it for the cat to pass from the garage to the house.
- I’m so happy to have the cat box out of the house and in the garage where I don’t have to smell it.
- We have it going from our laundry room to the garage so that kitty litter isn’t in our house and the cats adjusted great and they love going in and out of it.
- Installed this so we could have the cat’s litter box in the garage.
- I highly recommend this product if you need passage in and out of a wall to the outside or garage.
PetSafe Has Excellent Customer Service!
- Thank you for your great customer service even when it was no fault of their own!
- Outstanding customer service!
- I contacted customer service and received an immediate reply.
- This company has some of the best customer services I have ever experienced.
- I called the customer service department of Pet Safe and was helped by a friendly rep. Nice service!
- Customer service from PetSafe is also top-notch. We had one issue and PetSafe took care of it immediately.
In summary, the PetSafe Wall Entry Plastic Pet Door is ideal for both dogs and cats, and once installed it provides so many benefits, not the least of which it will save you from constantly having to get up and down to let your pet out to do its business.
Your pet will have the freedom to come and go as it pleases and the double flap system will stop and drafts coming in while they do. You would let more cold air in opening and closing the door before this pet door was installed.