What Is The Pela Case Brand Known For?
Pela Case is an innovative way to prevent deforestation by using biodegradable and compostable materials to make a durable and protective phone case. Pela Case is the newest solution for your everyday carry.
Their case is a custom-designed shell made of USDA-certified compostable biomaterials. Pela is redefining the future of personal accessories with a better alternative to plastic.
Pela Case is a waterproof, reusable silicone case that is made of compostable material. When you’re done with your case, place it in your backyard composter and feed it to the earth! No longer will one-use plastic waste have to live in our landfills while we wait for them to decompose. So go ahead, do great things… with Pela Case.
Easily one of the most exciting and innovative products on the market at the moment. The Pela Case is a product that can do no wrong. Even better it looks great and feels like a premium product in the hand.
These guys have done their research and this is something you need to get on your mobile device right now unless you want to be seen carrying around a dangerous slab of plastic!
Below I have listed some of Pela’s most popular products so you can see how good this brand is…
Pela Phone Case for iPhone Plus
The following Pela product has an excellent 76% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
Pela cases are designed to fit the latest iPhone Plus. They are 100% compostable and biodegradable with roots of plants which are known for their strength and elasticity.
Pela is committed to protecting Mother Earth and donates 1% of sales to environmental causes such as planting trees in forests that have been destroyed by humans.
Pela is a case for iPhone Plus, 100% compostable and biodegradable and made from plants. This is not your typical flimsy phone case; Pela is as mechanically strong as you need it to be. You can drop your phone, toss it around the house or off the wall without worrying about damage, take it skiing, or anything else you could think of.
The Pela Case is made from bio-resins made from plant matter, which can break down safely in the environment when it comes to the end of its lifetime…
Pela: Phone Case for iPhone Plus
Pela Cases are handcrafted phone cases for iPhone Plus made from the world’s first compostable and biodegradable material. Made from a blend of natural resources including coconut shell and organic seed hulls, this stylish case will keep your iPhone protected. The Pela Case allows you to carry your iPhone 6 Plus in your pocket or bag without creating a waste (and clutter) – goodbye plastic! Innovation is beautiful!
- It is designed to perform, unlike other options, offering increased drop/shock protection without the bulkiness of other cases (or the cost).
- Pela cases are good for the environment and good for you.
- Pela cases give you the protection of a hard case without adding bulk to your iPhone Plus.
- Easily snap on for extra security and protection, or easily slide off for less bulk in your pocket.
- The fit lines up perfectly with your iPhone 6s Plus so you won’t have to compromise anything to keep your phone safe!
- All of the Pela cases fit the latest iPhone models and offer full-device protection with easy installation.
Pela Phone Case for Google Pixel
The following Pela product has an AMAZING 82% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Keeping your new Google Pixel 4XL safe from scratches and scuffs is no easy feat, but PELA has the answer in its clever new Google Pixel 4XL Phone Case.
This slim-fitting case is designed to protect your phone’s major buttons whilst being stylish, soft to the touch, and flexible enough to store away easily when you’re done using it.
A premium, slim-fit Google Pixel 4XL case that provides all-over protection. The lightweight, ultra-slim Pela case hugs the curves of your phone to keep it safe from dents and scratches. With ultra-slim and lightweight, users can keep their Google phone case on and usable without adding unnecessary bulk.
Pela is the world’s most beautiful phone case made out of 100% recycled materials. It is thin, light, and fits like a glove around your phone. It’s very easy to install and remove…
Pela: Phone Case for Google Pixel 4XL
For those looking for a ultra slim-fit and sleek design for their Pixel, PELA has designed this case to be lightweight, flexible and affordable. It’s also Patented Technology but on a slim fitting case.
- The Pela Pixel 4XL is a sleek phone case made from premium vegan leather to fit your Google Pixel 4XL smartphone.
- A modern take on vintage leather, the Pela Pixel 4XL was developed with minimalism in mind — to offer protection and style without compromise.
- This vegan leather phone case for Pixel 4XL features a seamless silhouette with openings for power and volume buttons; it’s so thin and flexible you’ll forget it’s there except when it comes in handy.
- The Pixel 4XL pela case is made of a flexible, slim-fit material that provides impact protection from drops while retaining the look and feel of your phone.
- The cases are designed to allow easy access to power and volume buttons and offer port cutouts perfect for your phone charger, headphones, or charger cords.
- With a raised lip to screen overhangs off flat surfaces when placed face down but allow for wireless charging with how we designed the cutouts.
- All ports and buttons are still easily accessible and protected by a reliable bumper frame.
Pela Airpod Case
The following Pela product has an AMAZING 88% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Pela’s AirPods Case is handmade from sustainably harvested and processed flax fibers. The same material you have in your yoga mat or tote bag, only a different texture. Different textures for different feels!
The Pela AirPods case is perfectly crafted for the Apple AirPods to provide an ultra-low profile and a snug fit. The flax fibers create a natural shock absorption, while the case itself adds minimal bulk to your phone. It’s designed to be nearly invisible when it’s inside your pocket or purse.
The case provides great protection for the new Apple Airpods charging case, made from sustainable and plantable fibers that are 100% degradable…
Pela: Airpod and Airpod Pro Case
The Pela case is made to survive anything that your busy life can throw at it. The 100% natural flax fibers used for construction of this case offer high durability without the environmental consequences of traditional plastics.
- The new case’s shape matches its name, as it is a rectangular box that wraps around the AirPods.
- This creates the perfect fit and doesn’t add bulk to your pocket.
- Choose this case if you’re interested in minimalism and protecting the environment with eco-friendly materials!
- The Pela AirPod Case is a unique product that can be used during any type of adventure, whether it be hiking, biking, flights, or even everyday use!
- This product comes in two different versions: the standard AirPod case and the AirPod Pro.
- It will be hard to lose your AirPods if you keep them in a Pela silicone case.
- The silicone will stretch, bend, and bounce with your AirPods case.
- Pela cases have a flax and silicone exterior that gives the case durability and shock protection.
Pela Collapsible Grip & Stand
The following Pela product has an excellent 72% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Pela Case – your one-stop smartphone accessory. Smartphones are a part of our everyday lives, so Pela is here to make them easier for you. Never lose your grip again on the beach, in bed, or on the go with this super-sturdy grip & stand. If it’s powered up, then it’s got a place to go.
Pela is a silicone case that also serves as a stand for your iPhone or iPad. It was designed for those who enjoy using their phones and tablets hands-free. Pela keeps your screen clean with its collapsible grip and gives you a sturdy stand for watching videos or FaceTiming with friends and family—Just grip the phone, collapse Pela onto itself, and prop the phone against any surface.
This innovative case was designed with the human hand in mind, so that one size fits all and the grip is comfortable for both right- and left-handed users…
Pela: Collapsible Grip & Stand for Phones and Tablets
Pela is the world’s first and only truly portable, collapsible charging grip that secures and stabilizes your phone or tablet when you want to take a selfie or shoot a video. People used to carry tripods around all the time. They no longer have to.
- The PELA is the ultimate grip, stand, and protection for your smartphones and tablets.
- Just a quick squeeze to its ingenious hidden arms expand it into a solid, safe handheld grip that comfortably fits any hand size and securely holds any phone or tablet.
- Its multiple uses also include use as a ‘selfie stick’ and a tablet stand for hands-free viewing anywhere, anytime.
- The Pela was specifically designed to wrap securely around any tablet or phone without the need for clamps, clips, or other contraptions which tend to break.
- It’s not just great looking but feels good in the hand and will always look and feel great even after countless use.
- Pela offers a unique solution for storing and using your phone or tablet, especially when playing games, reading recipes, watching video tutorials, or just keeping it close by.
- It’s ultra-portable and collapsable, yet outwardly holds its own with an attractive, high-grade aluminum body that securely holds your tablet or phone in place.
Is Pela Case Compostable?
Pela Case is made from plant-based compostable plastic that breaks down into organic material that can be easily digested by micro-organisms in a matter of weeks or months, depending on the conditions.
Yes, the Pela Case is 100% compostable. Every component that they use in their case and packaging is certified compostable. This includes even the adhesives (polyethylene glycol, polypropylene glycol, and bio-based crosslinker), plasticizers (phthalate free plasticizer), fabric (recycled paper fibers), and all of the ink, including their water-based MIGRATE ink.
Pela Case is a revolutionary new product designed to replace plastic packaging. Our unique material starts out as a strong, rigid case and can then be thrown away with your organic waste. In a composting environment, Pela Case will break down into carbon dioxide, biomass, and water. It’s better than plastic!
Is Pela Case Magsafe?
Pela has ensured that their cases work with both MagSafe and regular wireless charging. When using the normal wireless charging method, you’ll want to place your phone flat on the surface of the charger. When using the MagSafe method, you’ll want to place your phone on its side (with the Pela Case facing up) while charging.
Pela cases are the best way to add some extra protection and style to your iPhone without getting bulky or adding a lot of weight. Pela cases have switched from a magnetic style to an embedded charging coil, making all Pela Cases MagSafe compatible!
Can You Wash A Pela Case?
Pela Case can’t be washed in the washer or dishwasher. But, it’s still pretty easy to clean! To clean your case, you can wipe it down with just a damp cloth and soap, and water.
Pela Case is as durable as you and your adventures. It’s washable; just make sure not to soak it or treat it with any kind of bleach or harsh chemicals. Simply use mild soapy water and a clean soft sponge or cloth to wipe the surface. Make sure when you rinse the soap off, that all soap residue is removed.
Pela does not recommend submerging Pela Case into a sink of water or using it underwater. If your case starts to get dirty and you just want to clean off some dirt and leave the color intact, you can do a mild hand wash with warm water and dish soap or similar soap.
Are Pela Cases Drop Proof?
The texture of the case will give that little extra grip so your phone isn’t as slippery as some cheap plastic cases out there. And if you do happen to drop it (because we all know the inevitable will happen), these cases will have your back!
Pela cases are made for people on the go! The iPhone 6 cases can withstand drops of more than 6 feet, provide a cushion to protect your iPhone from all sorts of damage, and over time help prevent your phone from wearing out or having a scratched screen.
Their cases use high-quality polyurethane bumpers and synthetic rubber inside the corners of the bumper to protect against drops.
They have an industry-leading 6-foot drop rating which is 3 more feet than most other cases can claim, are designed to handle everyday bumps in your bag as well as extreme abuse.
They are perfect for the little ones, clumsy grandparents, clumsy hyper-organized parents, and everyone in between!
Further reading: Is Wantdo A Good Brand? (Functional & Beautiful Winter Apparel), Is Cuisinart A Good Brand? (10 Reasons Why Cuisinart Is A Good Brand), Best 500-lb. Capacity Heavy-Duty Portable Chair: Big Man Approved
In summary, after years of experimenting with different plastics and methods of manufacture, the Pela team finally created a product that is safe for the environment.
With distinct layers of material, we have created a beautiful functional case that is totally closed and lockable protecting from spills and leaks.
The Pela Case is good. Our cases are designed to protect the beautiful phones you’ve worked so hard to purchase, and with our unique design, they do just that. A polymer outer shell and soft microfiber lining protect your device from scratches and bumps.
As mentioned above, using plant-based materials for all components of the case leads not only to a durable product but one that is easier on Earth.
You may also be interested in… Is Baseus A Good Brand? (Chargers, Hubs, Ear Buds, Lighting) and Can You Use Anker For Your Iphone? (Anker For Apple Products)
Allan Wilson who in the offline world has an extensive background working in research, analyzing statistics, improving work processes, team leading, and implementing training to improve results and now thanks to more than 3 years dedicated to this site is now also a highly regarded researcher of brands.
Allan has a long history of developing brands online way back before blogging existed creating websites using HTML code in Notepad. Allan established brands in the Info Product Marketing arena such as infoproductmarketing, ebookresellerkit, reprintrightsmarketing, along with many other successful websites (and a few failures along the way). Allan has also authored numerous ebooks, owned and operated membership sites, created eLearning courses, and more.