What Is The Patagonia Brand Known For?
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing and gear company, beloved for durable, high-quality clothing of all kinds. They have always taken a strong stance on protecting the environment, have worked on various social issues, and helped alpine climbers in need.
Started in a small store in California in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia has made a name that almost no one can forget. Even if you don’t ski or snowboard, Patagonia is worth checking out for its trail running or climbing gear.
Patagonia has been making high-quality outdoor gear for over 40 years. Their commitment to quality and environmental conservation have made them one of the best brands worldwide. There is no question about the fact that it is a well-liked outdoor sports clothing company. Furthermore, it is easily one of the most popular and leading brands when it comes to quality outdoor gear.
This is a company with a great reputation for environmental responsibility, and its designs are well-suited to outdoor pursuits. Few brands occupy the echelon of “brands we trust” as do Patagonia.
Their Manifesto outlines their fundamental beliefs, and they’ve been living up to them for over forty years.
Their commitment to the environment, community involvement, employee-ownership, and fair business practices have won the love of consumers, and the enmity of competitors.
Below I have listed some of Patagonia’s most popular products so you can see how good this brand is…
Patagonia Is A Good Brand For Sling Bags
The following Pacifica product has an AMAZING 88% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Patagonia Atom Sling Bag has a volume of 8 liters. The bag is made from Hypalon, which ensures that the bag will serve you for many years to come. For easy carrying, there is a shoulder strap attached as well.
The Atom Sling Bag is very smartly designed. There are reflective details printed on the insides of the bag so that your belongings are better protected, particularly at night.
The Patagonia Atom 8 liter sling bag organizes and protects your gear with convenient, full-zip, main compartment access. The low-profile design helps you slip through crowds, while the lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric, aluminum frame sheet with internal stiffeners and side compression straps provides durable structure to carry loads up to 40 pounds. Three exterior stretch pockets hold 1 liter water bottles and accessories, and two outside daisy chains attach carabineers for clipping gear.
On top of all this, the bag is quite affordable for what it offers and therefore serves as a perfect choice no matter what your budget is…
The perfect everyday bag for carrying your laptop, eReader, and a change of clothes, the slimmer bodied Atom is the ideal travel tote for business meetings, traveling to and from class, or as an every day carry. Featuring a padded sleeve for your laptop, this water-resistant bag also offers a pocket for a tablet or other device, interior organization pockets with key fobs, and front-panel webbing to attach additional items.
- This bag is designed for durability in and out of the airport.
- The Atom Sling is equipped with top grab handles, molded front pocket, fold-down side handles, water bottle pocket.
- This single-compartment sling bag from Patagonia is made of nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and features a fleece-lined top pocket, an exterior pocket for quick access, an interior pocket for organizing personal items, and three exterior pouches for securing extra gear.
- For comfort on long hikes, it includes a padded top grab handle.
- Its unique design lets you wear it as a backpack or sling it across your body for easy hands-free carrying through scree, talus, snow, brush, or whatever else stands in your way.
Patagonia Is A Good Brand For Jackets
The following Pacifica product has an excellent 72% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Nothing beats down for warmth, and the Patagonia Men’s Down Sweater Jacket is filled with lightweight, lofted 700-fill-power goose down that will keep you toasty warm at all seasons.
Tucked into a nylon windproof ripstop shell, this jacket uses zippered underarm vents to dump excess heat when you need it and lock it in when you don’t.
Designed for warmth and comfort, the Mens Down Sweater Jacket is filled with recycled polyester duck down and molded, contoured stretch snaplite gussets at the shoulders and underarm for a close-to-the-body fit. This jacket is simple, warm, lightweight, compressible, and amazingly effective for its weight.
A relaxed fit allows you to wear it over your other layers, while the interior cuffs seal out drafts and keep warmth in. If it gets wet, just stuff the jacket into its attached storage bag to dry out over time…
Constructed with a demi-length zipper and an easy-entry drop hem, this slim fit jacket offers advanced warmth in a streamlined package. Worn under a shell, the Down Sweater is up for any chilly, wet adventure. Worn on its own during shoulder seasons and mild conditions, it long handles rain and snow to keep you warm, dry and looking good.
- The Men’s Down Sweater collection is light, warm, and versatile whether you’re on the move or kicking back.
- They are made with premium 800 fill power goose down, lightweight nylon ripstop shell fabric, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Not much time to absorb warmth? Just pull up the deep front zipper and let all that cozy warmth surround your torso quickly, or leave it open for extra ventilation.
- Either way, it packs up small so you can take it anywhere.
- The Nano-Air insulation in this men’s winter jacket provides lightweight warmth that won’t weigh you down—puffy enough to trap warm air yet thin enough to keep it outside the jacket.
Patagonia Is A Good Brand For Duffel Bags
The following Pacifica product has a MIND-BOGGLING 90% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
A backpack-style duffel with a technical sensibility, the Black Hole Duffel is constructed from tough, durable nylon and lined with high-density nylon packcloth. It’s got an expansion gusset that allows you to extend it from 60L to 90L (70L to 120L in the 100% recycled version), and it’s as comfortable carried as it is on your back.
The Black Hole duffel is a travel favorite because it’s lightweight, easy to pack, and makes trips a whole lot easier. This duffel has been updated with even more durable nylon wraps that use 100% recycled material and extra bar tacking in high-stress areas for increased durability.
By thoughtfully combining traditional and modern materials and design, and using the best available fabrics for each application, we’ve created a highly versatile travel bag — perfect for any trip where weight and volume are of a premium…
The Black Hole is a large duffel bag made from hard-wearing polyester. It is highly water-resitant and comes with an internal frame sheet, shoulder strap rings, and ski/snowboard carry loops. With enough space to pack for a longer trip, or to pack like a climber for an expedition, it’s the perfect piece of luggage for any adventure.
- The ultimate duffel for the avid traveler, the Black Hole is both highly functional and supremely durable.
- This is a piece of gear that you can use for many years and pass on to the next generation.
- A large opening with dual-zipper pulls provides easy loading and access to its cavernous capacity, while daisy chains let you clip extra gear to the outside.
- The Black Hole Duffel is a duffel bag with wheels large enough that airlines can use it as an oversized luggage piece.
- It’s simply the biggest duffel bag we’ve ever seen and carried, made out of Super Heavy-Duty 900 D polyester fabric that resists ripping (and the weight-based baggage fees most airlines charge).
- It is the ultimate gear hauler for mountaineering, backpacking, or snowboarding.
- Innovative designs have created a duffel with the highest carrying capacity in Patagonia’s range: a full 70 liters.
- With an assortment of useful external pockets and internal dividers, it helps you organize gear and pack bulky items.
In summary, when it comes to creating performance clothing that is anything but ordinary, Patagonia’s mission statement is clear: find out what the best athletes in the world need and make it.
The Patagonia brand is committed to using recycled and organic materials in their garments. They use organic cotton, recycled polyester, recyclable plastic, and organic wool among other materials.
Patagonia works with activists, community leaders, and scientists to protect at-risk wild places such as the Jaraguá Reserve in Brazil and the Cerro Torre region in Argentina. The company has also launched a cooperative initiative in which some of its proceeds are donated to grassroots environmental organizations.
You may also be interested in… Is Outdoor Research A Good Brand? (Quality Outerwear Clothing) and Is Black Wolf A Good Brand? (Black Wolf Nation )