An occupancy bathroom lock with an indicator is a perfect choice for both homeowners and business premises…
The indicator window shows the user at a glance when the door is unlocked. This saves people from the embarrassment of opening doors on unsuspecting restroom occupants…
Bathroom doors tend to be a problem area for businesses, churches, parents, and caregivers. Fortunately, there are numerous solutions available on the market today that make it easier to both see and hear when the bathroom is occupied.
In a hurry?
Best commercial bathroom occupied lock is the VIZILOK Privacy Indicator Lock
Best for home use is the MUTEX Classic Privacy Indicator
The Best Occupied Lock For Bathroom Door With Visual Indicator
Keep individual restrooms private and secure with our privacy indicator door lock. Featuring a locking handle and lever mechanism, this lock works on both in-use and vacant settings, helping limit user confusion.
Designed for commercial use, its zinc alloy handles are easy to clean and maintain. Use it to promote safety in public restrooms and facilities where doors are routinely kept locked to deter unauthorized use.
Here Is What Reviewers Said About This Occupied Lock For Bathroom Door:
In the office, it was not always clear whether a closed door to the two bathrooms meant that there was someone inside. Instead of having to jiggle the handle to see if the bathroom was occupied and possibly disturbing the person inside, we can now know with a glance whether someone is inside, saving time and embarrassment.
- This company is the only one on the market that sells privacy locks with indicators in the same unit.
- The lock feels and looks sturdy, commercial grade.
- Easy to install. Works perfectly for our shop bathroom.
- Vizilok is a good investment. ADA Compliant lockset with indicator is exactly what we needed.
- A great addition to our restaurant restroom door. Well worth the money.
- Great door handle for our business. Everyone loves to see the indicator and it keeps people from banging the door or shaking the handle to see if someone is in there.
- This went in our new ADA bathroom at the shop. It saved us from having to put in a second deadbolt style indicator and we are very happy with how it works.
- This is a great option for a business bathroom. Easy to install and great value!
- The lock has commercial quality, pretty easy installation.
- Very convenient to have the In-use indicator.
- The office is small, but even for few people using the restroom in-use sign helps to manage the time more efficiently.
- Perfect fit and stops people from guessing, knocking, and wondering if they are occupied.
- We had lots of compliments from our guests. Now planning to install Viziloks to all restrooms in our facility.
- Locks are quality and perfect for our brewery.
- All our patients and staff appreciate the upgrade to simply using the office bathroom and not worrying about someone knocking or trying the handle that sees if the room is occupied.
- Using in a commercial office setting for private, single restrooms.
- Heavy-duty and durable. Used in restroom in the church that gets a lot of use.
- Easy install. Industrial handle/lock. Looks great.
- We bought one for a bathroom at our company then bought one for another room for mothers to use.
- This lock is absolutely the best solution for a shared restroom. Sturdy, easy to install.
Other Occupied Lock For Bathroom Door Options:
|Falcon B-Series locks offer an interchangeable core that can be removed for quick, easy re-keying, providing the flexibility to re-key access control or secure areas as needs change.
This innovative solution allows more efficient inventory management and provides a more flexible option to re-key individual doors.
These top-quality locks are backed by Schlage, one of the leading suppliers of locks in the United States for more than 100 years…
|This deadbolt with presence feature utilizes a visual indicator to let you know when the door is locked and who is inside.
The thumb turn allows the lock to be unlocked from both sides of the door, allowing both privacy and convenience.
Features – Designed for interior use only – Equipped with an “Occupancy Sensor” indicator that displays light-emitting diodes (LEDs) letting you know if the lock is engaged or unlocked..
|This Hardware replaces your current door lock knob and deadbolt to a more Secure Potty!
Retro-fit into any standard bathroom door without removing existing furniture…
The large integrated open/close indicator tells you at a glance whether the room is available or in-use, and it can be easily seen from up to 50 feet away—helping avoid embarrassing misunderstandings.
It can be installed on the inside of any door that locks and features an easy mounting system with no-drill installation required…
|The B571 deadbolt provides the strength of a standard deadbolt, with keyless convenience.
In summary, while it was a tough choice we still lean towards the Falcon Lock D271 626 D200 Series Grade 2 Non-Handed Medium Duty Deadlock as our top pick with serious consideration also going to the Schlage and the Privacy Door Knob and Lock with Large Indicator.
You may also be interested in… 5 Reasons Why Kwikset Is A Good Brand, The Best Automatic Soap Dispenser That Actually Works, and Do Bathroom Dehumidifiers Work