What Is The Obermeyer Brand Known For?
If you’ve ever been out shopping for winter gear, you know that the brands can be hard to keep straight. You’ve probably heard of brands like North Face and Patagonia, but have you heard of Obermeyer?
The Obermeyer brand is a favorite among outdoor enthusiasts, with an impressive number of products for both skiing and snowboarding. The brand specializes in primarily two areas. One is ski clothing, and the other is specifically ski gear for kids.Page Contents hide
Obermeyer is a clothing brand that specializes in ski jackets and ski clothes. They have developed their name as one of the top winter sports brands in the business.
Their products include ski gear such as goggles and goggles cases as well as snow pants, coats, shirts, and jackets among other things.
Let’s look at 8 of their best-selling Obermeyer products and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
The Obermeyer Women’s Tuscany II Jacket Has Amazing Ratings
The following Obermeyer product has an AMAZING 83% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
This is the Petite Tuscany II Jacket from Obermeyer. This jacket is the result of a collaboration between the famous winter sports company and the Italian fashion label and it is a high-end piece that is perfect for anyone who wants to look their best on the slopes.
The whole thing is made out of 100% polyester microfiber which is what makes it so breathable and keeps it from getting too heavy.
Designed specifically to make sure you stay warm and dry while out skiing in the winter, the Obermeyer Petite Tuscany II Jacket is a ski coat designed with a feminine touch. It has an overall warm and cozy design that will keep you warm even in the coldest weather, with its adjustable powder skirt and warm and fuzzy lining. As a result, this jacket is perfect for anyone who is looking for a ski coat that is not only warm, but also stylish and comfortable.
A Petite-sized goose-down jacket with a fully baffled construction and an adjustable hood, this classic styling Obermeyer jacket is perfect for those winter nights out.
The curved hem flatteringly covers your hips while the zipper/snap placket keeps the cold drafts out. The Petite Tuscany II features slim sleeves that are fitted at the wrist to keep in warmth without restricting movement, making it ideal for fitting under a ski vest or heavier coat…
- We designed the Petite Tuscany with your needs in mind: fun fabrics, a streamlined fit, and durable construction.
- You’ll be wanting to wear this jacket every day, but it’s so lightweight you can throw it in your bag and head out for some pow.
- And just like all Obermeyer products: it’s guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable.
- The Petite Tuscany II Jacket is packed with features that make it great for layering or wearing alone.
- A vertical quilting pattern adds texture and interest—and makes the jacket easy to layer over a button-down shirt on chilly spring days, while the soft nylon outer fabric sheds rain and snow.
- Sure it packs into its own chest pocket, but what really sets this jacket apart is the adjustable hem. A curved drop hem that fits slim or full.
- The Tuscany II Jacket is directly designed for the skier or rider who wants to maximize comfort and warmth while remaining dry and visible as much as possible.
- This simple gilet provides lightweight sun and rain protection in a fashionable knit or woven fabric.
- The Petite Tuscany II Jacket can be worn on its own or over clothing with next to no extra bulk.
- Petite women know: It’s not easy to find the right jacket in a size that looks and feels great.
The Obermeyer Women’s Sojourner Down Jacket Has Amazing Ratings
The following Obermeyer product has an AMAZING 87% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Obermeyer Women’s Sojourner Down Jacket: With a sleek fit, this sweater-inspired jacket also excelled in our warmth tests.
The down is robust enough to ward off winter winds and light rain; the cuffs are snug at the wrists for optimal warmth; the non-removable hood stows away so you can wear the collar when not in use, and two internal mesh pockets hold your mittens (or your credit card) securely.
Obermeyer’s Sojourner Down Jacket is a warm, highly compressible jacket ideal for skiing in cold weather. Impeccably designed, it features a down-insulated body with 100% polyester Sherpa-Lined side panels for a playful look.
It also has fully functional beavertail handwarmer pockets, an internal security pocket, and the Obermeyer logo on the right shoulder…
- Lightweight, cozy and versatile, the Obermeyer Sojourner Down Jacket is a perfect layering piece for chilly winter days.
- The down and Durable water-resistant (DWR) nylon fabric combined with a feminine fashion fit to create a down jacket that functions as well as looks.
- Obermeyer’s Sojourner down jacket was designed for travelers wishing to stay warm and cozy in cold-weather climates.
- The Sojourner Jacket by Obermeyer is a down jacket for the woman who wants to look stylish on her way to work or at dinner with friends.
- The clean lines, clean stitching, and luxe details up the style factor of this jacket beyond the functionality of good down.
The Obermeyer Women’s Stretch Pants Has Excellent Ratings
The following Obermeyer product has an excellent 78% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
This winter, you’ll be spending a lot of time in your underwear—especially if you live in a cold climate. If you’re looking for a stylish pair of Obermeyer Sugarbush Stretch pants for this winter, you may have noticed that they come in lots of different colors and patterns.
From the slopes to the streets, Obermeyer’s Sugarbush Stretch Pant will have you looking good and feeling great. This pant is made from a nice, soft material, and it’s cut to fit with a flattering shape. The flattering fit is achieved by pairing a slightly legging-like fit with a straight leg that flares out slightly. A bonus of this pant is that it has a bit of stretch to it, so it’s pretty easy to move in.
Achieve that classic athletic look with those timeless ski pants: the Obermeyer Sugarbush Stretch Pant. These snow pants are loose-tailored and have an inseam gusset for added mobility.
- They are waterproof, breathable, and feature a mesh lining that will keep you cozy no matter how cold it gets outside.
- The Obermeyer Women’s Sugarbush Stretch Pant is a classic look that you are sure to treasure for years to come.
- The Obermeyer Sugarbush Stretch Pant has a fit that is flattering, form-fitting with high waist detail, and an elastic drawstring at the waistband for a flattering silhouette.
- This pant offers style, fit, and function in a soft and warm belting knit fabric.
- Made of a PolyStretch Nylon Face fabric with Thermoflect insulation and nylon lining to keep you warm on the slopes.
- The Sugarbush women’s stretch pant is designed for skiing but also performs well in all winter activities.
- Obermeyer Sugarbush Stretch Snow Pants are a sleek, feminine, and flattering option for hitting the slopes this season.
- With an internal drawcord waistband, hidden handwarmer pockets, and a slim fit, these ski pants offer a comfortable fit and stylish look.
- Light and breathable, the Sugarbush Stretch Pant is made to keep you moving.
The Obermeyer Women’s Ski Pants Has Amazing Ratings
The following Obermeyer product has an AMAZING 84% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Obermeyer Women’s Ski Pant is the entry-level ski pant for the Obermeyer line. While it is considered the entry-level, it is by no means a low-quality pant. This is a durable pant that will keep you warm and is perfect for beginner skiers.
Obermeyer’s Malta ski pants offer a ton of features that you’d expect from a premium ski pant. A wide range of sizes allows for a perfect fit, and the waterproof exterior keeps you warm, dry, and protected from the elements. The pants also have a removable zip-out liner that can be worn separately, making this a versatile piece of outerwear even after the snow has melted.
Obermeyer Malta Insulated Ski Pant Women’s are lightweight, waterproof, and superior in winter Mountain conditions due to the Obermeyer’s reliable and durable construction.
- The Obermeyer Malta Insulated Ski Pant Women’s is crafted for riding steeps and spending free time in the lodge.
- 3M Thinsulate insulation warms toasty while Obermeyer’s Air Dot Waterproof venting system releases heat.
- The Obermeyer Malta Insulated Ski Pant Women’s offers a full-length waist zip, Lycra thigh pocket, and gusseted crotch for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
- This pant is made out of a light-blocking fabric that shields you from the sun and snow.
- A combined gusset and drawstring waist allow for increased flexibility, which is great for hiking.
- The Obermeyer Malta Insulated Ski Pant is a mid-weight ski pant designed for comfort and durability, yet fully breathable for warmth.
The Obermeyer Women’s Softshell Pants Has Amazing Ratings
The following Obermeyer product has an AMAZING 86% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
As we get deeper into fall, it’s important to remember that not all outdoor activities are created equal.
When it comes to being outside in the cold, it’s not just about wearing a warm jacket, but also finding pants that are windproof and waterproof enough to protect your legs. Lucky for you, Obermeyer’s Clio Softshell Pants are both…
These pants have the look of your favorite pair of jeans, but provide all the protection of snow pants. Skiers and snowboarders have no shortage of fashionable brands to choose from, but if you need something to keep you warm and dry on the mountain, you’ll find that the Obermeyer Clio Softshell Pants hit the mark.
With the same weatherproof breathability and comfort of Obermeyer’s legendary ski gear, these pants are perfect for exploring new terrain year-round…
- Made with award-winning fabrics to block out wind and moisture, these versatile all-season pants will quickly become your favorite weekend or travel companion.
- The Obermeyer Clio Softshell pants for women offer dependable waterproof protection and breathability.
- The lightweight, 10k-rated waterproof/breathable fabric employs Obermeyer’s Airstripes weave with laser-cut venting to channel airflow and keep you dry while regulating your body temperature.
- Other features include articulated knees for enhanced mobility, ergonomic gaiters that seal out snow, a secure zippered waistband pocket, and an adjustable hem for a perfect fit.
- Obermeyer’s Clio Softshell Pants offer the high performance of a hardshell pant, but the comfort and breathability of a softshell.
- So comfortable, you’ll want to wear them at home.
- Obermeyer’s Clio Softshell pants are lightweight and flexible, with a flattering design.
- They keep moisture out while allowing air to circulate so that your legs won’t overheat as you ski all day.
- Plus, strategically placed vents make it easy to adjust the temperature as needed.
- The faux leather belt at the waist is adjustable, as are the cuffs at the bottom.
- Obermeyer built the fabric using a blend of nylon, polyester, and spandex for a stretchy and durable pant that is easy to pack.
The Obermeyer Knit Hat Has Mind-Boggling Ratings
The following Obermeyer product has a MIND-BOGGLING 91% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Keep your head warm while also looking stylish in the Obermeyer Portland Knit Hat. This beanie features a wool blend yarn, simple design, and a thick double layer design, suitable for most outdoor winter activities like skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and more.
The Obermeyer Portland Knit Hat will make going outside in the winter feel like a luxury. Made with soft, comfortable microfleece, this winter hat features an embellished logo and is finished with a warm faux-fur ear band and pom-pom tag.
Whether you are an avid winter adventurer or simply want to stay warm on these colder days, this hat is perfect for keeping your head right…
- The Obermeyer Portland Knit Hat is a warm wool beanie that can be worn casually or with a blazer.
- It has a simple rib-knit pattern in a black, white, and grey color scheme and an easel-style earflap.
- Designed for performance and warmth, the Obermeyer Portland Knit Hat features a two-tone pattern made of 100% polyester for up to 50% more warmth than single-color hats.
- The knit hat features a unisex design with a one-size-fits-most sizing.
- You’ll love the classic Obermeyer style whether you’re hitting the slopes or just running errands.
- The soft knit beanie features a fold-up cuff and is great for keeping your ears warm during on-mountain activities.
- Constructed in Obermeyer’s influential light fleece, the super-wicking and extremely breathable fabric are built to keep you warm without taking on excess moisture.
- The Portland Knit has a soft brushed fleece interior with flatlock seams that lie flat to prevent irritation and a contrasting technical knit exterior for warmth and complete comfort.
The Obermeyer Women’s Cosima Down Jacket Has Amazing Ratings
The following Obermeyer product has an AMAZING 85% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Obermeyer Cosima Down Jacket is a midweight jacket that is designed for cold-weather activities and will help keep you warm as temperatures drop. It has a nylon shell, a high collar with a fixed hood, and is filled with down. The shell offers a water-repellent finish so you won’t feel damp if you get caught in a rainstorm, and the jacket’s hem and cuffs are elasticized for a snug fit.
If you are looking for a jacket that will keep you warm and dry then this is the one for you. It has a Pertex microlight outer shell material which is breathable and waterproof. This jacket is ideal for all weathers and is the perfect winter jacket for the active woman.
Obermeyer’s Women’s Cosima Down Jacket is made from a mega loft and down-proof textiles which help keep you warm and cozy. It features a half-zip front, making it easy to regulate your temperature.
It has two zipped hand pockets at the waist to help keep your hands warm, plus an internal chest pocket for added convenience…
- The Obermeyer Cosima Down Jacket is a ski jacket inspired by the mountains.
- It features Obermeyer’s women-specific ThermoDown insulation and generous hood to protect you from blustery winds.
- It has an athletic fit that keeps you comfortable on the slopes and looks great around town too.
- This is a winter-weight jacket perfect for anyone that wants to stay warm on a hike during sunny winter days yet wants a jacket they can layer over on those cold windy blustery nights.
- The full complement of performance features you and your wardrobe demand are matched only by the quality of craftsmanship you expect from Obermeyer.
- The Obermeyer Cosima is a warm, down-filled jacket that’s perfect for on or off the slopes.
- The water-resistant coating will keep you dry in light rain, and the clean style lets you wear this jacket wherever you go.
- The Obermeyer Cosima jacket blends fashion with function in a beautiful way.
- This jacket is down-filled and is excellent for both warmth and looks. It makes a great gift for your loved one.
The Obermeyer Kid’s Snoverall Pants Has Amazing Ratings
The following Obermeyer product has an AMAZING 87% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
As part of ski and snowboard clothing company Obermeyer’s fall line-up, the Girls’ Snoverall Pants (a.k.a. snowsuit pants) have a fleece lining that can keep your child warm when it’s cold outside.
The Snoverall from the Obermeyer Kids collection is a very special garment, with its soft and flexible construction, and its plethora of special features. The most notable feature is the ‘Icebreaker’ system, which allows the Snoverall to be pulled over the kid’s head without struggling. As a result, the Snoverall can be worn and does not have to be undressed before the kid puts it on.
Obermeyer Kids Girls Snoverall Snow Pants are made with a self-fabric cuff at the hem for comfort and fit. These snow pants provide warmth and protection on the coldest of days. The durable water-resistant shell will last season after season.
The coat’s adjustable waistband lets the pants fit her comfortably when she’s wearing a hooded Obermeyer Snoverall Jacket or other winter coat. The jacket’s zipper is also covered to keep the neck warm, and the pants’ cuffs are lined with fleece to keep snow and other elements out…
- The Obermeyer Kids Girl’s Snoverall Pants (Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids) are super snuggly with a warm fleece liner and a synthetic outer shell that protects your little one from cold winds and light precipitation.
- Obermeyer Kids Girl’s Snoverall Pants are perfect for winter games.
- These snoverall pants from Obermeyer Kids feature an elasticized waistband with drawstring, a relaxed fit, and a half-zip construction at the bottom for easy on and off.
- Made with soft, comfortable fabric, these pants are machine washable so you can get them clean after a day of sledding or skiing.
- Obermeyer Kids Girl’s Snoverall Pants are just in time for winter weather.
- With water- and wind-resistant shell that repels the elements on the outside, polyester insulation on the inside takes care of wicking moisture away from the body to keep you warm and dry.
- With this season’s Obermeyer Kids girl’s snoverall, the days of watching your kid stomp down a mountain in a baggy snow suit are over.
- With water-repellent, wind-resistant, brushed polyester fabric and a fleece lining, this snoverall will keep her comfortable and warm even if she falls headfirst in powder.
- A wide storm flap and high collar ensure that no snow gets in while she is enjoying the mountains.
- The Obermeyer Kids Girl’s Snoverall Pants are just the item your little one needs for warming up on those colder days.
- These snow pants are insulated with recycled polyester and polyfill and feature a full elastic waistband with drawcord.
- These fun snow pants are available in multiple colors, so your youngster will be ready to get outside and play in the snow!
- Obermeyer Kids’ Snoverall Pants are designed to keep your little ones warm with a super soft fleece interior and water-repellent outer fabric.
- The pants have an adjustable waistband with an elastic inside for a great fit.
- It has two roomy front pockets to help keep mittens, hats, and scarves organized.
- These winter snow pants are made in the USA with high-quality materials and craftsmanship for lasting durability so they can be passed down from child to child.
In summary, Obermeyer is popular among skiers and snowboarders for their soft-shell ski jackets, which are a popular choice for winter sports. (This is one of the reasons why you might have heard of the brand, despite the fact that they don’t have nearly as much name recognition as the aforementioned brands.)
When winter comes knocking, there’s no doubt about it: it’s time to break out the parka. While the system may be a little out of date, the parka is still a popular addition to any winter wardrobe.
And while the name may come from the parkas that used to be issued to park rangers, the parka has become a fashion item instead of a necessity, with many different options for different styles and climates.
One of the most trusted brands when it comes to winter outerwear is Obermeyer, a company that has been designing and producing winter outerwear since 1910. Obermeyer’s collection of down jackets and parkas is one of the most impressive in the world.
You may also be interested in… Is Spyder A Good Brand? (Big Name In Outerwear), Is Weatherproof A Good Brand? (Excellent Clothing For Outdoors) and Is French Connection A Good Brand? (Sexy & Edgy Women’s Apparel)