What Is The Mr Heater Brand Known For?
Mr Heater as their name suggests is a company that specializes in heaters with products that include their famous Buddy heaters, forced air heaters, gold cart heaters, vent free heaters, garage heaters, camping, fishing, and hunting heaters…
Mr Heater is a very good brand for heaters with all of its heater options receiving glowing reviews and high ratings from satisfied customers.Page Contents hide
Mr Heater began making area heaters in the 1950s. Over the decades, the company has expanded its range of products into various categories, including portable propane heaters, gas grills and stoves, lanterns, indoor heaters, and more.
The mission of Mr Heater remains the same today as it did when it was founded: to provide innovative heating solutions to help customers be warm and safe year-round.
Below we have listed the top-selling products provided by Mr Heater in each heater category…
Mr Heater Buddy Heater
All of the buddy heaters are very popular with customers with the entire range receiving very high ratings. That speaks volumes about the consistency and quality of Mr Heater products!
What is a buddy heater?
The impressive Mr Heater patented Buddy Heaters has revolutionized the heating marketing for both indoor and outdoor heaters ever since the first Buddy heater was released back in 2000. These heaters are all portable and you can take them with you as your buddy!
Why Is The Mr Heater Buddy Heater So Popular With Reviewers?
Awesome heater! All of this brand heaters are stellar! They come in enough different sizes to fit pretty much any circumstance needed and are very convenient as they use the small bottles that are attached “onboard” or, if necessary, you can actually attach them to larger propane tanks like those used for BBQ’s or larger with special adaptors. Not only would I buy again, I have also purchased for gifts for relatives.
- Awesome little heater, must-have for tent camping.
- Works great in RV! I would recommend it to anyone wanting to keep an RV warm during winter.
- This thing really puts out some heat! The really amazing thing is that this safe for indoors!!!!!! I am actually using it in my front room right now on the high setting as it is cold out, low 30’s.
- Must have for long hunts! I will not go through another hunting season in 20-degree weather freezing. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
- I like the versatility for indoor/ outdoor use. No one anywhere could beat the price.
- My wife uses this portable heater for our son’s outdoor games. She absolutely loves it. It keeps her nice and toasty for hours at a time.
- Great little heater! Use it in my shed outdoors when I’m working in there on a project– keeps it nicely warm, even when temps are only around 25 degrees outside!
- This is perfect for those cold outdoor sports games! The perfect size for 1-2 people.
- An Amazing, Robust and Powerful Portable Propane Heater; I Use it Daily in an Outdoor Greenhouse Dome Tent Office Space.
- This heater is designed for portable indoor and outdoor use such as when traveling, camping, etc. but can also be used in a garage, cabin, RV, tool shed, etc.
- Bought this for my outdoor cigar shack. Works to keep me toasty warm while I smoke a stogie outside.
- I love sitting on my front porch yet the winters make this next to impossible. On a 30 degree day, I am able to sit on my porch with the Mr Heater buddy on low and it nearly sweats me out.
- This little heater does a great job of heating my ceramics studio/woodworking shop in my garage.
- This little heater works great in the garage. It will not heat the whole garage but works perfectly if you’re sitting beside it and or working beside it.
Is Mr Heater A Good Brand For Forced Air Heaters?
It’s important to note that these heaters are louder because of the forced air nature of the machine. However, if you are using it in a workshop situation it is quieter than a compressor and many consumers point out that it is quieter than other brands of forced air heaters.
Mr Heater has a range of forced air heaters to choose from and I have listed the most popular forced-air heater below however you can see their full catalog of forced air heaters here… Forced Air Propane Heaters and Forced Air Diesel & Kerosene Heaters.
Why Is This Mr Heater Forced Air Heater So Popular With Reviewers?
This is absolutely perfect for warming up a area you need to work in. It heat the area up in no time. Its super light and compact. I used it to heat a small cabin that i am working on over the winter. I bought it because of the Mr Heater name and have used the smaller buddy heaters for years and love them.
- If you are looking to warm up quickly this Mr. Heater will do the job. We bought to put on our back porch ( that runs the whole length of the house) we recently enclosed for the winter. Within a few minutes, we go from cold to warm and toasty.
- Very effective at heating my 2 car garage. Great product. Not too noisy – significantly quieter than my small air compressor!
- Plenty of heat on our back patio for Sunday. Football watching on our outdoor tv.
- Mr. heater is the best. We used it to heat up our cabin in the middle of winter. What is usually a four-hour job turned into 45 minutes best item ever
- Heats up my shop to a comfortable temp in a short period of time.
- Powerful little heater. Worked great heating a large basement during construction.
- My Mr. Heater worked great right out of the box and I really like the small portable size.
- I’m so glad I got this heater it works flawlessly and the price is right. Toasty garage with 0 fumes!
- This heater warmed up the basement laundry room immediately! It will work wonderfully in the garage.
- A Must Have For Working In Garage!
Is Mr Heater A Good Brand For Golf Cart Heaters?
Wow! What a wonderful idea this little portable golf cart heater is. It is also known as a tank top heater and is a very popular seller as you can imagine but more importantly, this golf cart heater gets rave reviews from very happy golfers.
However, a surprise twist with this golf cart heater is the many other ways people are using this heater to stay warm. They are using it while plowing snow, people who operate beverage carts love it, hunters and campers are also using it, and so it is a very versatile heater that you can use for your golf cart and as a backup for other heating needs…
Why Is This Mr Heater Golf Cart Heater So Popular With Reviewers?
Thank God for Mr. Heater during Winter Golf! It stays in the cup holder even when I am sure it’s going to pop out! We have used it more that 50 times and it has passed the test of time and wear and tear of my ever vigilante golfer husband that knows I will not go out with him if I have to suffer at all.
- I work at Whistling Straits in Wisconsin on the beverage cart and I use this almost every day in early spring and fall!! I don’t know what I would do without it! It’s very easy to use and heats up so quickly.
- Awesome heater, use it in my Polaris ranger while plowing snow in -20 degree F temps.
- Outstanding golf cart heater.
- Fits nicely in the cup holder and this heater, along with the driving enclosure, kept us toasty & warm.
- Was worried about how well it would stay in the cup holder, but no problem there.
- I enthusiastically recommend this product for any small heating jobs you throw at it from golf to camping to deer hunting in an enclosed stand.
- This is a nice heater to keep you warm while playing golf on a cold morning, easy to set you, and turn on and off when not need it.
- Fits perfect in the rental carts drinks holders. Used it at 3 different courses/carts and had no issues.
- This thing has been not only a cold golf lifesaver but also when I’m outside doing random activities where I stay put. It really throws the heat for how small it is.
- Best golf cart heater on the market. Controls are easy to use, require no striker for lighting, and turns on and off easily.
Is Mr Heater A Good Brand For Vent Free Heaters?
If you are looking for something with more power to provide supplemental heating for your home then the Mr Heater Blue Flame Burner is the heater of choice.
Mr heater also has popular Vent Free Radiant Heaters as well however I have just listed their best-selling Vent Free Blue Flame Heater below to give you an indication of what a great brand for vent-free heaters Mr heater is…
Why Is This Mr Heater Vent Free Heater So Popular With Reviewers?
Purchased for use I’m my 600 sq. ft. garage. I turn it on and within 15 minutes the garage is comfortable to work in. Well worth the money spent to warm up the garage during these cold winter months.
- Great wall heater, my garage gets nice and toasty even in MN!
- These are excellent heaters, we have 2 in our home. I’ll never buy any other brand. Very safe, very comfortable heat
- I use it in my basement and it helps in heating the whole house.
- Works great in my greenhouse maintaining a set temperature.
- I like the fact this product has a thermostat.
- This is a beast!!! Works perfectly for my tiny cabin and is easy on the gas. Has a thermostat so it’s set it and forget it.
- Great heater. We used it as backup heat in our living area. One of the best investments to be made.
- Hands down the BEST vent-free heater in this price range.
- The thermostat makes it superior to all other models I encountered.
- Best ever heater, IF.. you want to cut costs, use natural gas instead of electric, but also, to heat very quickly in a house or garage, where you do have also cracks and airflow from outside, or else I’d crack a window… because this unit cranks out the heat.
Is Mr Heater A Good Brand For Garage Heaters?
We have already seen how many of the Mr Heater products work really well in your garage however if you want something hooked up permanently with plenty of grunt this Mr Heater gas unit heater is specifically designed to tackle that task…
Why Is This Mr Heater Garage Heater So Popular With Reviewers?
This guy rates his name. I have about 1000sqft garage, not insulated and live in the north east. When it’s 0 outside this guy heats my garage no problem.
- Mr. Heater works great! Great heater for my 25′ x 25′ garage. Even when the temperatures hit single digits here in NJ recently the heater kept the garage at a comfortable working temperature.
- I use this to heat my detached 800sq/ft garage. Takes just a few minutes to bring the entire garage up to temperature.
- Works beautifully and keeps my 500 Sq Ft. Garage plenty warm even in temps well below 0 degrees Fahrenheit… It heats up quickly and the Fan circulates the air nicely!
- I was amazed at how well it worked in my insulated garage and with so little cost throughout the winter to have a 70-degree Garage to work in.
- Keep my 750sqft garage nice and toasty.
- I put in a large workshop, 215 x 30 by 12 feet high and it works great. My Shop is about the size of a 3 car garage and it warms up fast.
- Works well! Heats my two-car garage easily!
- I love this heater very nice product, dream come true for me to work in my shop nice and warm, highly recommended.
- Fantastic heater! Put this in my 24×36 shop and it works perfectly for my space.
- I purchased one of these 2 years ago for my greenhouse it has worked flawlessly the last two winters.
Does Mr Heater Have Heaters For Camping?
After reading through rave review after rave review for all of these Mr Heater products I didn’t think it was possible for one to stand out above the others but after researching this heater I was blown away by how impressive it is and I would have to declare it the best Mr Heater product…
It should be noted that this is one of Mr Heaters best camping heaters however customers have been so impressed by the amount of heat it produces they are using it to heat up all sorts of areas.
Great for the garage and ideal for the patio or any outdoor gathering as this heater keeps everyone warm within a 5 ft radius. Pretty impressive stuff!
Why Is This Mr Heater Camp Heater So Popular With Reviewers?
I’ve purchased several styles of heaters that attach on the top of a propane tank. This unit is by FAR the best made. Unlike the other style units, this one lights super easy and stays lit. It also thumps out some serious heat. Quality product!
- This little heater is excellent and produces magnificent heat that will keep you warm 5 feet away.
- One of the very best heating products I have ever purchased.
- This thing is awesome better than the 8 ft tall heater (I have both). I brought it last fall and it extended my patio drinking nights well into winter.
- You could heat your house with this heater. It is amazing. Almost too darn good. Best bang for the buck for sure.
- Mr heater is the best propane heater I have ever owned, it will warm my 3 car garage or just keep people sitting around it outside warm.
- This heater works better than the two-burner heaters, and if you work outside as I do then this is a great heater for quick warm-up breaks.
- Best heater ever owned. Placed under the back patio in 44-degree weather and it kept 15+ ppl more than warm on low. Worth every penny
- Will keep everyone really warm in a 5′ radius.
- Lights easily and doesn’t go out, and it will last over 8 hours on a 20 lb tank.
- If you are looking for a portable heater, stop looking, buy this one!
Does Mr Heater Have Heaters For Hunting And Fishing?
Almost all of the Mr Heater products are portable and good for fishing and hunting trips. One of the most popular I have already covered above (the Big Buddy heater) and I gave an honorable mention to the little buddy which is the second best seller of the Mr Heater fishing and hunting range and here is some more information about it…
Why Is This Mr Heater Fishing And Hunting Heater So Popular With Reviewers?
Great! I use it in my box stand while deer hunting. Perfect size, easy to light, no noise, no odor & keeps me warm. Don’t know why I haven’t gotten one sooner.
- It’s almost silent, starts every time on the spot. Good for hunting blind or tent!
- This is very capable to warm up a 2 person shack in just a few minutes from start. It is quite compact and easy to carry around.
- Awesome little heater perfect for the hunting blind. Excellent design and construction exactly what I was looking for.
- Kept me warm ice fishing this year, heats up pretty quick.
- This is an ideal heater for a hunting blind. I am most impressed with tip-over protection.
- Ice fishing. Warms up shanty nicely.
- This heater heats up my ice fishing hut to the point where we were down to our t-shirts and jeans
- Perfect for the back of my truck while hunting.
- Using it for a two-man ice shack. Easy to light and very quickly heated the area. Definitely a must for winter fishing.
- This little heater is great! Easy to light, runs very quiet and the ignitor is very quiet. I use this heater in a small box blind while hunting.
- Exactly what I needed for hunting. Very portable and easy to light. Very quiet.
In summary, Mr Heater is a top-class brand for heaters and they have so many options that are not listed here and you can view them all at their Amazon Store.
The most impressive thing about the Mr heater brand is the consistently high rating they receive from customers for their entire range of products.
That truly shows their consistency in producing high-quality heaters that really work!
So yes! Mr Heater is a good brand that you can rely upon for quality heaters that perform and they are a trusted brand you can purchase from online with confidence.