What Is The Mountain Hardwear Brand Known For?
Open your door to the world of outdoor gear with Mountain Hardwear. Founded in 1993 by a group of hikers, backpackers, and mountaineers, Mountain Hardwear quickly became recognized for its proprietary super-Dry innovation in fabric technology and fabrics.
Mountain Hardwear—a brand known for durable outdoor gear—has made a name for itself. They have their own line of jackets, pants, hats, and other gear that are considered quite popular outdoor apparel. If you’re looking for the best mountain hiking apparel on the planet, look no further than Mountain Hardwear.
For climbers, hikers, and campers, Mountain Hardwear has emerged as a top brand that represents great quality gear at a good price for serious athletes and casual weekend warriors alike.
Their highly technical outdoor clothing is designed to protect, support and comfort you on every activity.
Let’s look at some of the best-rated Mountain Hardwear products and see what customers think about this brand and its products…
Mountain Hardwear Is A Good Brand For Men’s Jackets
The following Mountain Hardwear product has an excellent 72% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Mountain Hardwear is a company that designs and manufactures outdoor apparel, equipment and footwear. Perhaps the most popular piece of its product line is the “Ghost Whisperer” which is designed to help you stay warm and comfortable in cold weather.
This jacket takes its name from its hood, which is made from the fabric of the Ghost Whisperer jacket. The Ghost is the name of the company’s flagship jacket, which is designed to keep you warm and comfortable.
The Mountain Hardwear Men’s Ghost Whisperer/2 Hoody is THE go-to winter jacket for hiking. It’s super lightweight, and packable in its own pocket. It also keeps us warm on those colder Colorado winter nights, and dries quickly in the cold dry air. It’s a great jacket for hiking, backpacking, and traveling.
The jacket is made from a material that has a durable water-resistant shell, and the shell is lined with a soft, warm fleece lining…
- From winter ski touring and spring snow climbing to summer alpine climbing and even fall fishing, the Ghost Whisperer is your warmest yet lightest friend in the mountains.
- The Mountain Hardwear Men’s Ghost Whisperer/2 Hoody is equipped with raglan sleeves, underarm gussets, a drop hem, and light fill Power Dry XPD insulation.
- The result is an athletic insulating mid-layer with a streamlined aesthetic.
- The Mountain Hardwear Men’s Ghost Whisperer/2 Hoody is a hooded softshell jacket with four-way stretch, ideal for trekking, climbing, and hiking.
- It offers three-layer protection which includes a polyester lining and a breathable waterproof membrane at the rainwear-level price.
- Mountain Hardwear Men’s Ghost Whisperer/2 Hoody uses premium Thermogreen insulation to create the warmest lightest down sweater on the planet.
- Its compressive support, sleek low-profile design, and exceptional warmth in a lightweight package make it ideal for backpacking and travel.
- Whether you’re camping out on long belays, white-water rafting, or just lounging around the campfire, this hooded base layer will keep you warm and cozy.
Mountain Hardwear Is A Good Brand For Men’s Tops
The following Mountain Hardwear product has an excellent 78% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Constructed of 100% polyester ripstop in a tricot finish, the Kor Preshell Hoody is a highly breathable and wind-resistant shell that’s not only super comfortable but also features an adjustable hood, a front zipper pocket to stash your stuff, and two zippered chest pockets for map storage.
Protect your core against the elements with the Mountain Hardwear Men’s Kor Preshell Hoody. This midweight style is insulated with HyperDAS Fleece, which consists of a HyperDRY backer and polyester insulation, to ensure that it is lightweight but effective at keeping you warm. The hoody features a drop tail, anti-pill finish, and thumbholes to help block out the elements.
The Mountain Hardwear Men’s Kor Preshell Hoody combines function, durability, and style to create an ideal shell to take you from any classic mountaineering excursion into the backcountry to mountain biking in the park…
- It is purposeful, comfortable hiking and backpacking in the hills of the city.
- If you’re in the market for a lightweight, windproof, and water-resistant jacket that’s still breathable, the Men’s Kor Preshell Hoody is your best option.
- It uses a DWR finish, synthetic insulation, and taped seams that are all windproof and feature welded internal seams that are fully waterproof.
- This jacket also has an underarm zippered pocket that can store other items like a phone or gloves.
- It was created to deliver the ultimate balance of warmth, protection, and packability.
- It is ideal for an active day in the mountains when you need to layer for unpredictable weather conditions and can be used as a mid-layer or outer shell for three-season backpacking trips when you want to keep it light and fast.
- Its full-range stretch softshell fabric provides critical waterproofing without sacrifices in breathability or mobility.
Mountain Hardwear Is A Good Brand For Men’s Bottoms
The following Mountain Hardwear product has an excellent 77% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
This is a tough and comfortable pant designed to keep you warm while hiking, skiing, or any outdoor winter adventure. Designed with outdoor durability and warmth in mind. Mountain Hardwear fabrics are breathable, highly durable, and moisture-wicking.
The Mountain Hardwear Men’s Hardwear Ap Pant integrates HardWear technology into the classic outdoor pant. Sleek lightweight fabric combines with articulated knees and gusseted crotch to provide freedom of movement for active endeavors.
The Men’s Hardwear Ap Pant has a slim clean-cut fit which offers versatility and comfort for every activity…
- These pants are made of Mountain Hardwear’s most durable nylon fabric.
- It will wick moisture from your body, resist snags and wear, and dries quickly.
- The Mountain Hardwear Men’s Hardwear AP pant gives you the freedom to slip into and out of pants as needed while keeping you warm and dry.
- Made with Hardwear fabric, it has the soft look and feel of traditional fleece and a unique brushed interior for cozy warmth.
- When frostbite sets in, the taped seams will keep out the cold, while strategically placed vents provide zoned venting for cooling and breathability.
- With its articulated fit and gusseted crotch, this pant is perfectly tailored for active use.
Mountain Hardwear Is A Good Brand For Women’s Jackets
The following Mountain Hardwear product has an AMAZING 84% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Women’s Acadia Jacket from Mountain Hardwear is a waterproof, breathable jacket that excels in adverse weather conditions while allowing you to move freely and comfortably. This light, compact jacket packs into its own pocket for easy transport.
The Women’s Acadia Jacket is the perfect jacket for any outdoor activity. It’s merino wool, which is naturally antimicrobial and naturally odor-resistant, making it ideal for active women. It’s also water-resistant, which helps keep you warm in the cold winter months and can help ward off mosquitoes in hot summer months.
Keep yourself protected from the harsh elements of mountain life with the Mountain Hardwear Women’s Acadia Jacket. Designed specifically for mountaineering expeditions in cold, alpine climates, this ultra-warm and windproof jacket is equipped with several features to keep you comfortable at high altitudes…
- Taking your style on the trail can be tough, but this Mountain Hardwear women’s Acadia jacket makes it easy.
- This waterproof and breathable rain jacket has a durable, seam-sealed construction to keep the elements out, while still allowing water vapor to escape so you don’t get too warm.
- The Acadia women’s jacket by Mountain Hardwear is a water-resistant, windproof, and breathable soft-shell for cold-weather climbing and hiking.
- Full zip with hood provides weather protection.
- Designed for outdoor activities in cold weather, the Acadia features EXOTREK super-stretch fabrics, StormRepel DWR finish, and a highly packable StormContour hood for maximum protection against snow, wind, and rain.
Mountain Hardwear Is A Good Brand For Women’s Tops
The following Mountain Hardwear product has a good 69% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
If you’re looking for new hiking, biking, or climbing jacket, you’ve come to the right place. Mountain Hardwear is a brand that makes outdoor clothing that performs at a very high level.
The Mountain Hardwear Women’s Microchill 2.0 Zip T is a lightweight and fast-drying mock turtleneck that provides superior warmth to weight ratio, no matter what the conditions.
The Mountain Hardwear Women’s Microchill 2.0 Zip T. This lightweight, breathable, water-resistant zip-through travel garment has a built-in hood, drawcord hem, and mesh-lined pockets. The Microchill 2.0 is versatile enough for hiking, skiing, or simply chilling at the resort, and it comes in a variety of colors and patterns.
It moves with you while keeping you insulated and protected from the elements. It’s made from a cozy wool blend making it breathable and machine washable…
- Our Women’s Microchill 2.0 Zip T is the ideal mid-layer for outdoor winter activities such as skating, snowshoeing, and skiing.
- Made with super-soft and lightweight Polartec Power Grid fabric, it’s designed to wick moisture away from the skin so you can stay warm, comfortable, and cool.
- The Mountain Hardwear Women’s Microchill 2.0 Zip Hoodie combines the extreme breathability and temperature regulation of our award-winning Microchill fabric with an athletic fit.
- A streamlined shape, high-performance hood, and small pocket make this a must-have for active women looking to stay warm and maintain mobility.
- Equally at home on the trail, as it is in a cool cafe or around town, this hoodie is sure to become your go-to on chilly days–and nights.
- It’s the perfect foundation layer for cool-to-cold weather when you have a constant battle between wanting to get sweaty and not wishing to get too cold.
- Soft, breathable, lightweight, and moisture-wicking underlayers keep you comfortable against the skin.
Mountain Hardwear Is A Good Brand For Women’s Bottoms
The following Mountain Hardwear product has an AMAZING 84% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and it has earned Amazon Choice status…
For women, the Dynama is a go-to pant for a variety of uses. Whether you’re hiking, scrambling, or just taking a stroll, the Dynama pant offers an array of uses and can be layered with a vest, mid-layer, or shell for a versatile ensemble.
Built for cool, sunless hikes and alpine expeditions, the Mountain Hardwear Women’s Dynama Pant is a softshell pant designed for versatility. It’s lightweight Twintex fabric provides protection from wind, rain, and snow. The Dynama also sports Mountain Hardwear’s Softie Treatment, which adds comfort and durability to the material without adding bulk.
The Mountain Hardwear Women’s Dynama Pant is for women who want a great pair of lightweight pants for backpacking, hiking, or other outdoor pursuits…
- Mountain Hardwear’s Dynama Pant is windproof, breathable, and highly water-resistant, keeping you warm on days when the weather turns cold or wet.
- The DWR (durable water repellent) finish makes these solid color pants highly rainfall resistant and ready for duty in cold and damp conditions.
- This hardworking pant has a slightly tapered design with fleecy brushed fleece behind the knees that offers comfort at high levels of activity.
- Mountain Hardwear has gone above and beyond to design and manufacture probably the most breathable, lightweight, flexible pant that I have ever put on.
- The Mountain Hardwear Dynama Pant is engineered to deliver lightweight comfort and high levels of versatility under a wide range of conditions.
- Durable, stretch woven fabric combines with a new plush elastic hem that delivers the best fit and functionality ever in MH pants.
- Dynama pants are great for hiking and backpacking in any weather condition.
- The tapered fit is flattering and the articulated knees and gusseted crotch ensure freedom of movement.
Mountain Hardwear Is A Good Brand For Hats
The following Mountain Hardwear product has a good 68% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Give the gift of warmth and comfort this winter with the Dome Perignon by Mountain Hardwear. This hat is made from fleeced wool and constructed to fit comfortably under a helmet or ski hat with a simple snap.
The Dome Perignon is a classic wool hat with Mountain Hardwear’s PrimaLoft ECO insulation to keep your head warm in cool weather. Featuring style-forward details like a mid-profile, double layer crown, and a contrasting eyelet and grosgrain ribbon trim, this hat is for the stylish skier who wants to stay warm without sacrificing style.
It will keep your head cool and comfortable by wicking moisture away from your body…
- The Dome Perignon is a lightweight wool crown camp hat that is made from an acrylic/wool blend.
- Whether you are in a lodge or on the trail, this hat is perfect for any occasion.
- A low crown makes this beanie versatile wear, while cable stitch detailing provides extra style.
- This Dome Perignon hat is designed to withstand the elements and is ideal for year-round use, rain or shine.
In summary, Mountain Hardwear is one of the best outdoor clothing brands out there in the market. They always produce high-quality products in different categories such as jackets, pants, shirts, and accessories.
Mountain Hardwear makes the best camping, hiking, climbing, and travel clothing.
You may also be interested in… Is Gerry A Good Brand? (Very Popular Outdoor Apparel Brand) and Is Jack Wolfskin A Good Brand? (Apparel For Outdoor Activities)