You may be wondering if it’s worthwhile getting a small dehumidifier and if mini dehumidifiers really do work. Mini dehumidifiers work well in many applications.
The small size of these dehumidifiers makes them ideal for use in small rooms, such as closets, bathrooms, bedrooms, laundry rooms, home offices, and more. They offer a simple one-button operation and are relatively easy to carry.
If you are struggling with moisture in small spaces such as closets, bathrooms, bedrooms, laundry, home office, or any single small room then mini dehumidifiers are plenty powerful enough to remove humidity from those areas.
Mini dehumidifiers are compact and can be placed in small spaces. They remove moisture from the air quickly and effectively. They can deal with as little as 10 to 20 pints of moisture per day depending on the mini dehumidifier you choose and how much moisture is in the room it’s placed in.
I have listed below some of the most popular mini dehumidifiers you can buy and include a small sample of what customers had to say about the performance of these mini dehumidifiers…
Pro-Breeze Is The Most Popular Electric Mini Dehumidifier
The Pro Breeze Compact Dehumidifier is designed to remove excess moisture from the air. It is ideal for small, damp areas like closets, laundry rooms, and bathrooms.
The compact, quiet and lightweight Pro Breeze 1200 with a built-in drain pump is the perfect solution for basement finishing, crawl spaces, closets, wine cellars, RVs, boats, or anywhere you need to dry out damp spaces.
The Pro Breeze DE112 is a compact dehumidifier, great for drying and removing excess moisture from small areas. It’s also a compact and powerful unit, getting rid of damp air in just a few hours.
Featuring two settings, it’s easy to choose the level of humidity. This unit is both portable and lightweight, making it easier than ever to move rooms as you need to…
Do Pro-Breeze Mini Dehumidifiers Work?
According To Customer – Yes They Do!
I have one for the living room and one for the bedroom and its been working great. It is quiet and water fills up every 2-3 days. The apartment feels more comfortable and doesnt feel as humid. It’s crazy how simple it is to use and clean them!
- Solved Window Condensation Problem
- Works Well For A Single Room
- Definitely Works. The Bathroom Doesn’t Feel As Humid
- Made My Damp Basement Apartment Liveable
- Pulls The Moisture Out Of My Office Room
- The Pro-Breeze Mini-Dehumidifier Works In The Bedroom
- It Works In Old Houses
- The Pro-Breeze Performs Well In Closets
- Mini-Dehumidifier For Apartments
Pohl Schmitt Mini Dehumidifier
This mini and low-cost dehumidifier is made by Pohl-Schmitt and has a large capacity for such a small unit, in fact, you can live in a room up to 225 sq ft and it will dehumidify that room to as low as 30% relative humidity (20% is optimal).
Mini Dehumidifiers work by creating a cooling process that absorbs excess moisture out of the air. This process allows for the safe removal of up to 2200 cubic feet of excess moisture per day in any area measuring 225 square feet of space, all while maintaining a 35-degree temperature. Turn any room in your home from the damp and musty to perfectly dry and fresh in just hours.
Dry your home naturally with these mini dehumidifiers from Pohl Schmitt. These small, portable dehumidifiers are perfect for keeping humidity at bay in large spaces such as your basement or garage…
Do The Pohl Schmitt Mini Dehumidifiers Work?
Here is what customers had to say…
It has been a great addition to my camping trailer. Going out camping in the summer is great but it gets so humid inside when I have the trailer parked. Every day I empty out the water that accumulates, it has been working like a charm.
- Fantastic dehumidifier, perfect for small spaces, excellent value. For such a great price I wasn’t expecting such a good performance.
- Quietly powerful performance. Great in small spaces so quiet you barely notice it’s on!
- Somehow we ended up buying a house that didn’t have a fan in the bathroom. We purchased this little humidifier and it has worked flawlessly!
- It literally makes no noise so I forget it’s even there. It also collects a lot of moisture which is exactly what we needed it for. We leave it run 24/7.
- Bought this for my pantry/laundry room. It was so muggy in that room. I had been using damp rids to control it, but I was going through them so quickly that it was getting pricey. Decided to give this a try and I’m so glad I did! It’s worked out really well and it’s saved me money in just a few months I’ve had it.
- It’s compact, practically silent, and works like a dream. I live in GA and bought this for my closet because there is a lot of moisture in there and I was tired of buying disposable moisture absorbers.
- This one is amazing!!! It pulls humidity out of the air so well and it is so quiet!
- I love this dehumidifier!!! Absolutely recommend!!!!! It is built conveniently, it does work brilliantly if is everything you need if you need a dehumidifier.
- Works great! Worth every penny! Small unit but does the job in small areas. I have a tiny bathroom with no windows that get very humid & a lot of molds. This humidifier has helped eliminate that problem!
- No more musty humid smelling bathroom & no more reoccurring mold!
Mooka Mini Dehumidifier
The compact and convenient Mooka Mini Dehumidifier protects all the contents in the humidor. Not only that, but it also regulates room temperature while it efficiently dehumidifies and maintains a constant climate.
The Mini dehumidifier is the perfect way to keep your indoor spaces dry and potentially reduce the impact of mold and mildew. Its small size makes it ideal for small to medium-sized places up to 220 square feet such as bathrooms, baby nurseries, cloakrooms, cupboards, cellars/basements, kitchens, and garages (basements not waterproof), and class rooms.
Small enough to fit in the cabinet or under the sink Mooka mini dehumidifier quietly removes musty dampness from your home. With a removable tank and a compact size, it fits easily in any place. It is ideal for the closet, bathroom, kitchen, or basement. It also comes in a small size that makes it hard to find in your home when you need it most…
Mooka Mini Dehumidifier, 2000 Cubic Feet (190 Sq ft), 32oz (900ml) Capacity, Compact and Portable Small Dehumidifier
Does This Mooka Mini Dehumidifier Work?
Here is what customers had to say…
I ordered 2 of these for our bathrooms and man am I impressed. They are GREAT! Super quiet. Really do pull excess moisture out of the air. I would totally recommend.
- This mini dehumidifier is so awesome! It’s extremely quiet and fits easily into pretty much any space. I have already noticed a difference in one of our bathrooms that has no window/fan. I really recommend this great dehumidifier!
- What a great little Dehumidifier… I hate going into my closet to smell musty clothes…so I am trying this Dehumidifier out in my closet…overnight it had already started collecting moisture out of the air into its removable container.
- Perfect size for a bedroom! Works great!
- Very good dehumidifier. Collects a lot of water and improved the air quality in the bathroom significantly.
- I have a one-bedroom apartment. I put it in the area where the bathroom living room & bedroom meet. I’ve noticed a huge difference in my apartment, running the ac wasn’t enough now we are much more comfortable!
- This little thing works. I was able to get rid of the dampness in my bedroom and bathroom with just one of these. It is better than the other brand I bought on here and had amazing quality.
- The Mooka Mini Dehumidifier is a very quiet unit and really does what it is supposed to do. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family. Great buy at a great price.
- It is convenient to use. It is nice and light-weighted. Good for small room use. It helps our room lessen the dust and help our baby become more comfortable in sleeping.
- I got a Mooka mini dehumidifier a few weeks ago for use in my small bathroom. It is super quiet, small enough to fit on the top of my toilet tank, and very effective.
- This is a great little dehumidifier. It’s not too big. Will be great for our motorhome.
BIOXO Portable Dehumidifier
The BIOXO Portable Dehumidifier efficiently removes moisture, heavy water vapor, and odors from a small space no larger than 172 square feet (16 sq meters). This dehumidifier provides relief to sufferers of allergies, asthma, and other respiratory ailments.
Ultra-quiet, BioXO Mini Dehumidifier runs efficiently on low power. It can be placed on a flat surface, these dehumidifiers also work well for small spaces like a closet or pantry. It is great for boats, cars, or rooms, with a drain bucket for ease of use. This Mini Dehumidifier features Whisper quiet, auto-restart option, and continuous drainage function.
It has a quiet operation that will not disrupt daily activities or workspace. The BIOXO is recommended for bedrooms, offices, boats, and cabins…
Does This BIOXO Mini Dehumidifier Work?
Here is what customers had to say…
Mighty little machine! Worked immediately. Plugged it in 24hrs ago and it began extracting moisture immediately in our RV bedroom and bathroom. Much quieter than the last one. Very compact.
- There is nothing to dislike about this product. The design is cute, you can hardly hear it, and it absolutely works well. I put it in my walk-in closet.
- I was skeptical at first but after just a few short hours of running this lil guy is working! I bought it for my 5th wheel camper and put it in the bedroom. I already can tell a difference in air quality. You also can barely hear it running. Will be ordering a second one for the living area.
- It’s very quiet, easy to set up and use. Easy to empty water. Great at eliminating moisture in small rooms/spaces. I use one in my walk-in closet and bathroom.
- Great product !! Works beautifully, and they provide wonderful customer service.
- This is easy to use and works great. It doesn’t take a lot of room and it also is silent. It pulls humidity out of the air and the drawer little drawer fills up with the water from the air.
- I bought this product because of a friend’s recommendation. It really worked and most importantly it is affordable!
- Works great catches all the excess water in our bedroom (Florida). Love it!
In summary, a small dehumidifier works just as well as a large one. They function exactly the same with the only difference being capacity.
If you only want a dehumidifier for small areas then a mini dehumidifier will do the job for you.
They are also compact and designed to be easily portable so you can move them from room to room, take them with you, and place them just about anywhere.
You may also be interested in…