Countertop Spin Dryer
If you live in a small place, apartment, RV, or cabin then this mini countertop spin dryer will save you a lot of time and money…
The mini countertop spin dryer does a better job than wringing clothes out by hand, it removes more water and saves your hands from wear and tear as well.
A spin dryer is a machine that removes excess moisture from laundry or other fabrics, which helps reduce drying time, save energy and prolong the life of your garments. The Panda spin dryer gets your clothes almost completely dry before you hang them out…
"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
The Best Mini Countertop Spin Dryer That Is Small, Easily Portable, Drys Up To 95% And Runs Quietly
The Panda Portable Spin Dryer on this page has a 2212W motor and spins at 3280 revs per minute. It’s a gravity drain machine meaning you just hang it up to drain off all the water after spinning or for storage.
It has a tub capacity of 26 lb, so can deal with half a dozen pairs of average-sized ladies’ jeans at a time or two heavy bed linen loads.
There’s also a useful drain hose included for emptying dirty water into a sink or bowl – which makes things far easier than having to tip out wet clothes
Compact & Can Fit On Countertops
Here Is What Consumers Said About This Mini Countertop Spin Dryer:
This laundry spinner is more than incredible!!! It really is true that your laundry comes out 90% dry. My little Panda has a small footprint, completes the job in 5 minutes, and probably does a better job than a wringer.
- I do like to put it on the counter so the water drains directly into the sink. Great capacity.
- Love it! It’s small enough that it fits on my kitchen counter so it can pour directly into my sink.
- This thing is amazing. I live in a very small apartment. If you hand wash, this item is a must-have.
- Living in RV full-time and hand washing clothes in addition to some small electric washer loads that don’t spin out water. This thing is as powerful as a swimsuit spinner seen at water parks and hotels, but a fraction of the cost.
- If you’ve got a small washer that does not have a spin cycle, this is perfect for you. Works well in my RV, and I have no complaints so far.
- Seriously dries up the clothes up to 95%!!! I just hang my clothes to dry and within a few hours, it’s all dry. Love it! Buy it, you won’t regret it. It’s great for small places/apartments/studios.
- Bought this for small apartment living. We like to do small laundry loads sometimes and don’t want to pay for the dryer so we wash and dry in the apartment. This makes dying so much faster. Things come out of it barely damp and then I hang them.
- Very small, you can use it everywhere. Clothes come out almost dry.
It Spins Crazy Fast
- I washed a small load of laundry in our Maytag residential washing machine, and when the spin cycle was done, I moved the load into this Panda, just out of curiosity, to see if it could remove any additional water from the clothes, AFTER the residential washer completed its cycles. I was very surprised to see about half a GALLON of water come out of the Panda, holy toledo!
- This thing really works! After about 3 minutes the water was just dripping out, so I removed the clothes and they were just barely damp like they would probably be dry in less than an hour if I hung them up. This is a keeper!
It spins them super fast and they come out basically dry. Like, so dry that they’re hardly even wet but if you put them on it would be a bit uncomfortable. It’s a flawless laundry system!
- I am impressed that the clothes were almost bone dry.
- At 2 minutes, my clothes were almost dry to the touch. I air dried them while watching TV and put them away dry before bed. This is going to make all my workout clothes more manageable in the summer months.
- The amount of water it removed was considerable and the shirts were quite dry and will not take long to finish drying at all.
Operates Very Quietly For A Spin Dryer
- It does not vibrate excessively and is quiet for a spin dryer.
- The machine works well, is quiet, easy to load.
- It’s much quieter than I expected, just a very quiet whirring.
- The machine is fairly quiet and gentle on laundry.
- It is quiet, built well, and takes up very little space.
- Today was the day to give it a try, I had washed 8 t-shirts and placed them in the spinner and it performed fantastically. The spinner was very quiet and I was amazed at how much more room I had after placing the shirts in (I had easily 2/3 more room).
- It’s sturdy and very quiet. The clothes come out very close to dry.
- I highly recommend this product, it is very quiet and it works perfectly fine.
- Overall very pleased. It’s quiet and hard to get off balance.
- It’s amazing how quiet and efficient this machine is. I put in a very wet towel, the machine took out the majority of the water in seconds.
I was shocked at how quiet the machine was and so much water came out, and the clothes were remarkably dry, just barely damp; a few hours of hanging on a rack and they were totally dry, even the jeans!
- Super quiet too, much quieter than expected.
- This makes dying so much faster. Things come out of it barely damp and then I hang them. It’s quiet and the cycle is very fast for doing multiple loads.
- It’s quiet, very simple to use, easy to move around and store.
- What a gem this powerful machine is. Very quiet, yet spins at 3200 rpm and the clothing is nearly dry.
- This nicely complements my mini-washer and mini-dryer. Five minutes of quiet operation greatly shorten the time needed in the dryer.
- A lot more sturdy and quieter than others I’ve tried. Works great!
- Firstly, it’s amazingly, almost freakishly quiet.
- Greatest gadget ever. Although not completely silent, it is surprisingly quiet, super-fast, and smooth.
Great Quality & Excellent Value For Money
- HEAVEN. This is seriously the best spin dryer I have ever used.
- It is so well made and durable.
- I was surprised at how well this machine works it get the wet clothes almost dry it’s small and quiet. The best money I have spent.
- If you are in the market for a spin dryer, spend the extra money and get this one. It’s WELL worth it.
- I used this thing probably 5-10 times a day 5 days a week. WELL WORTH THE MONEY.
Wow…I can’t believe how well this spin dryer works. My clothes are much drier than with a normal washing machine. Everyone should have one!!! Well worth the money.
- Saves money, energy, water, and you get cleaner clothes.
- People who dry-clean their cashmere and wool because washing is a pain in the butt should consider this as a money-saver.
- For me, that along with not having to leave my home to do laundry makes it efficient and a huge money saver.
- Great machine! Well worth the money! Probably already paid for itself!
- I totally recommend this product to anyone who is looking to save money on your laundry needs.
- Even gets a cup to two cups of water out of clothes that come from an old top loader washer, making the dry cycle take half as long, saving lots of money on the electric bills.
Other Mini Countertop Spin Dryers & Alternatives To Consider:
It attempts to do this by using a fast spin cycle to remove the majority of the water from your washed clothes. As well as the spinning, it also employs a condensation heater which, once loaded with the clothes, warms them from the inside out.
This way moist air inside the drum of the dryer exits through vents at a higher temperature which means less moisture is lost during drying time, thus reducing drying time even further.
This portable clothes dryer is one of the best in its class for a few very important reasons.
It has a quiet but powerful, durable motor, along with high-quality internal components. The brake shoe is extra large to prevent the brakes from wearing out over time, which it does when they are used repeatedly on soft items like sheets and clothes.
This machine also has automatic temperature control, which adjusts the heat output based on the moisture level in your clothes or sheets automatically – this increases energy efficiency and maximizes the life of your dryer.
This is KUPPET specially-designed washing machine for clothes with large capacity and lightweight.
This portable spin dryer is specially designed to be a perfect match for various Panda Portable Washers (up to 44 liters).
In summary, the Panda 3200 rpm Portable Spin Dryer gets our nod as the best Mini Countertop Spin Dryer. It performs extremely well, operates quietly, and is good value for money.
The only slight reservation is its size, while it is small and easy to move around and some people are definitely using it on their countertops others prefer using it in their sinks or other places.
That being said, the only spin dryer specifically designed for countertops is the Mini Portable Countertop Spin Dryer 2 however it doesn’t have many and what it does has left a lot to be desired so that is why we preferred the Panda 3200 rpm Portable Spin Dryer and listed other options above that spin dryer.