If you are looking for a window air conditioner that is very easy to install and is very quiet then the Midea window air conditioner is sure to impress you…
Midea Window Air Conditioners are good because they bring value and quality to your home. There are several models of window air conditioners to choose from, and Midea takes pride in making sure each one is energy efficient.
No matter which one of their models you choose, your living space will be cooled down and the electric bill will stay low. Each design is easy for the owner to learn to operate, cooling off your home doesn’t have to be complicated.
Midea also has a great customer support team in case you have any issues…
The Midea Window Air Conditioner Has An Air Con… Dehumidifier… Fan Setting… And You Can Choose From A Variety Of Sizes!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Midea Window Air Conditioner…
It Doesn’t Matter What Size Midea Window Air Conditioner You Get They Are All Very Easy To Install!
Listen, when it comes to installing almost anything I am on the phone with my buddy, buying him a sixpack and a pizza to do almost everything in my house. This thing (8000 BTU) installed so easily I could do it, which is saying something.
- My husband installed it (8000 BTU) by following the instructions, it’s simple and quick.
- Small size (8000 BTU), good fit with the window position, I can easily install myself.
- It’s easy to install (8000 BTU) and definitely worth the price.
- WE got this last week and installed it right away it was really easy to do but is very heavy (12000 BTU) will want 2 people while installing.
- This AC unit (8000 BTU) is really easy to install, I only used a screwdriver to finish all the install work.
- Very easy to install this is a Top-Notch Company! Buy One Today (6000 BTU) Before They Sell Out!!!
- When I read how easy it was to install (12000 BTU), I didn’t believe it. I kept trying to make it hard, but the truth is that it is freakin’ EASY! I finally got past myself and just did it.
- It seems that I got the easiest model to install (12000 BTU). All I had to do was slide in the accordion wings on the sides; open the window; set it in the slot on some provided weather stripping, close the window; put in three screws; plug it in; turn it on.
- The unit was fairly straight forward to install, nothing too complicated. (8000 BTU)
- I had never installed a window unit before this, but the installation was pretty simple. (5000 BTU)
- Installation was a breeze. (8000 BTU)
- This AC is awesome! (6000 BTU) It was super easy to install (I’ve never installed an AC unit before), cools my room quickly, quietly, and I LOVE the remote control.
The Midea Window Ac Is Awesome… Elegant Design, Minimum Noise, Extremely Quiet!
It cools down quickly, and for most important think, it is very quiet even though it’s getting up to speed which is out of my expectation.
- I just wanted to add my voice that this was a really well-done unit for the price and efficiency and quiet and different modes.
- It is more than quiet enough that it will not interrupt phone calls, even that close.
- So this Midea is a top seller here at Amazon and now I know why. First of all, it is quiet, and that alone is huge.
- How quiet? It’s almost perfectly so.
- I’m really critical of hearing a noise and this is quieter than my Frigidaire units that are considered quiet at twice the price.
- It’s quiet, efficient, and works with wi-fi and Alexa/Google!
- Pretty quiet as I am a light sleeper and the noise is minable.
- I am very impressed by its amazing quiet, great looking, and easy installation.
- It is pretty quiet and I love the eco mode.
- Installed in Bedroom, so quiet operation a must, this unit does not disappoint, very quiet even with fan speed on high.
- It cools very quickly, runs smoothly, and very quiet. Great purchase.
- I love this unit. Works perfectly. And it’s quiet compared to most ac window units.
- This AC is a dream come true. It is easy to install, works wonders, and it is totally quiet.
The Midea Window Air Conditioner Has 3 Settings… Air Conditioner… Dehumidifier… And Fan!
I also love the fact that it has 3 settings. One if air conditioning, the other is dehumidifying, and third is a straight up fan.
- Also important to mention that this unit has a fan, AC, and dehumidifier modes – the dehumidifier mode is great when you don’t really need much AC but the room is humid.
- I set it on automatic to bring in the outdoor air and dehumidify.
- It cools the room well and dehumidifies well also.
- Super easy to set up, cools and dehumidifies rooms beautifully, is not noisy like my old ones that clanged all night long, and it’s energy-efficient.
- It works So Well! I love the dehumidifier in it.
- The dehumidify sold me on this; the side panels made me delighted; the cooling in the room feels efficient (12.0 rating) and quick.
- I put it up last week not even knowing the heat was coming but left it on Auto. It would kick on as just a dehumidifier before the thermostat tripped and that alone made my house much more comfortable.
- I like the fan in the winter.
You Can Find The Ideal Midea Window Air Conditioner For Large Or Small Rooms!
We bought this unit for our large bed room. The unit surprisingly works pretty well and covers all area. It only takes about 10-15 minutes to cool down the room.
- Great (8000 BTU) for a small window but will cool a large room.
- I love this little (5000 BTU) AC unit! I would recommend it to anyone looking to cool a small room.
- The (8000 BTU) a/c really cold the large area down quickly. It’s especially needed when baking in the oven, and it works great!
- I put this in a very large room (26×14) and it does a great job of cooling, even with temperatures touching 100 degrees. (8000 BTU)
- At 8000 BTU, it is good for a large room and helps bring down both the temperature and the humidity.
- I need it Arctic cold when I sleep and with my bedroom being of average size this (8000 BTU) cooled the room down in less than 10 minutes.
- This unit (12000 BTU) cools off my living room and kitchen open concept.
- I loved this A/C I have a small room so the 6000btu was all I needed.
- Got the 8000 BTU model. I had it set up in my bedroom. It’s so powerful that I left my bedroom door open to cool the adjacent room as well. A total of 550 square feet of space!
- I’m so happy I got it (12000 BTU), we are having a heatwave. I’m using it in my living room and kitchen it keeps both cool could not have come in a better time works well.
- My mom has a huge living room. Her house turns into a sauna every year!! This (5000 BTU) cooled the house down effectively and fast!! We’re happy!!
- It (12000 BTU) cools about 600ft combo room, great unit.
The Midea Is A Window Air Conditioner With A Remote!
You can still talk, sleep or watch TV without trouble while its on. It works really well to keep the room cool and the remote is a nice bonus as its convenient and easy to use.
- It also comes with a remote control which is one of the reasons we choose this unit.
- It is quiet, saves you energy, and comes with a remote! What more could you ask for?
- Cools my room quickly, quietly, and I LOVE the remote control.
- Love it. Perfect for our size room. Love the remote control. Definitely worth the money.
- I like the remote control as it makes it a lot easier to set the temperature.
- Remote lets you adjust temp and time, set fan speed, has a sleep mode, check the filter button and energy saver mode.
- I like that the remote control is fairly straightforward to use and the air conditioner is pretty attractive looking in general.
- Having a digital display and remote are a big bonus too.
- The cooling on the unit is top-notch, and the remote is easy to use and comes with a battery pre-installed.
In summary, the MIDEA EasyCool Window Air Conditioner is certainly a very impressive and easy to install a window air conditioner that can work as an air-con, fan, or dehumidifier.
In fact, the Midea window air conditioner is so easy to install that people who have never install a window air conditioner before said they found it very easy to do.
The Midea is a top-quality air conditioner and as many have said… you can’t go wrong with the Midea window air conditioner.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Midea A Good Brand For Air Conditioners? and Are Tosot Dehumidifiers Good? (You Will Love The Pump Feature)