If you are looking for a compact mini freezer and prefer nice organized shelving then the Midea Upright Freezer is the ideal size and easy to access from the front door.
This Midea Upright Freezer isn’t just tons of extra, accessible space in your kitchen. It’s a stand-alone, 3.0 cubic feet freezer that you can place wherever you choose – perfect for dorm rooms or renovated spaces. With the reversible door and adjustable legs, you’ll be able to position the unit exactly where you want it.
While the Midea upright freezer is compact it also holds plenty and as an added bonus it operates very quietly…
Introducing The Midea Upright Freezer A Mini Freezer That Is Compact Yet Still Holds A Surprising Amount Of Food!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Midea Upright Freezer…
The Midea Upright Freezer Is The Perfect Compact Size And It Holds Plenty!
This freezer is the perfect size. I needed more freezer space but not so much that I needed a huge one, this one takes up less room.
- This was exactly what we were looking for. Small enough to fit in limited space in our garage but has sufficient capacity to handle the occasional overflow.
- Doesn’t take up much space at all.
- I rearranged my laundry room and created space for this compact freezer. Well worth the purchase!
- Great for freeing up space.
- I was so happy when I found this freezer in the size that I need. It was just right on the inside for the extra space that I needed.
- This is a very nice upright freezer that I recommend for anyone with limited space.
- Great compact freezer! It is the size of a tall dorm refrigerator/ freezer.
- This little freezer is what I needed with the little space we have.
- Fits in the space I had and stores everything extra I have.
- I’m very grateful to this manufacturer for developing small space freezers and fridges.
- Fabulous, it fits our small space perfectly.
- I needed more space but didn’t want a big freezer. It is “dorm room” sized – so perfect.
- This freezer is about the size of a dorm fridge and has PLENTY of space as an extra meat & veggie freezer for our family of 2!
- I needed some extra freezer space in my kitchen. This freezer fits perfectly under a countertop that had no cabinet under it.
The Midea Upright Freezer Holds A Lot And It’s Made Grocery Shopping More Fun Because I Have Space For Extra Freezer Items!
I needed a little extra freezer space and this was exactly what I needed. It is quiet, has a small footprint, and still holds plenty of food.
- It has a surprising amount of storage space inside and keeps items thoroughly Frozen. I love it.
- Provided us more space to freeze food.
- It’s a perfect size it doesn’t take up too much room but it has enough space for everything I use on a weekly basis.
- To give you an idea of freezer space, I have about 12 bags of frozen vegetables and can fit probably 3 more in the basket at the bottom.
- It has enough space for anything needed that doesn’t fit in my home fridge.
- We couldn’t be happier. It’s perfect in my small apartment kitchen and gives two senior citizens plenty of extra storage so we don’t have to trudge to the store as often.
- I love this mini freezer. I needed extra freezer space but don’t have much room.
- Works well for easy access to a bit more freezer space.
- It is exactly what I wanted. I would recommend it for someone who needs expanded freezer space.
- We love it. Larger than expected, great for added freezer space.
- Space-saving and holds a lot of food.
- It’s compact but has plenty of freezer space.
- Love this little workhorse freezer. We needed extra freezer space as our refrigerator is small. This does the trick. Have it in the garage.
- Works great! Doesn’t take up a lot of space. And holds a bit more than I expected.
Really Good Product. Perfect For Small Spaces And Small Apartments. Very Quiet When Running!
Now I have room for more food like bread, waffles, and tv dinners, which I would never get because I had no room before. I can also make ice. The Midea is very quiet.
- We use it in our RV for additional freezer space.
- Energy usage doesn’t seem too bad and it’s very quiet in our den.
- Great quiet freezer! Just what I needed.
- It’s very quiet and a great size for one to two people.
- The freezer is quiet, which is nice. It was the perfect size for our small apartment.
- This freezer is great! It is quiet and it freezes quickly.
- The Midea fit the bill. About 3 cubic feet of storage and not too expensive. A couple of shelves and a pull-out basket. Lots of room, quiet, and also serves at something to set things on.
- Very quiet (much quieter than the $3K fridge in the kitchen).
- Super cold, efficient, and quiet; ample storage capacity.
- It is very quiet.
- Compact but quite roomy inside. Quiet when working.
- Excellent freezer! Just the right size it’s lightweight and fits perfectly in the basement. Ultra-quiet!
- So quiet that one needs to put an ear to the door to hear it running.
- It’s soooo quiet I don’t even notice it’s running.
- Quiet, oh so quiet, I could not believe it, so it will work out perfectly in our den/guest bedroom in our small apartment.
- We live in our RV full time, and it is perfect! You can hardly hear it, and it works great!
The Big Advantage Of An Upright Freezer Is The Easy Front Access And Everything About The Media Freezer Is Easy!
I have it standing on a table, I also bought at Amazon, which makes it extremely easy to access without having to kneel down or bend over to open the door.
- The bottom drawer pulls out easily.
- Unpacking was easy and setup was as simple as removing some tape and plugging it in. Within a couple of hours, it was cold enough for me to start using.
- The shelves make it easy to organize and see everything that’s in the freezer.
- Fits in a closet, quiet, spacious, and provides easy access to everything in it.
- I have already made use of the outer top of the unit. Another reason I selected the front opening rather than a chest freezer.
- Easy access and easy to see everything inside. The drawer is great for keeping odd shape items in place.
- An easy access small freezer that holds the overflow from a large fridge and keeps a steady zero degrees with almost no frosting.
- I Love the size and capacity of this deep freezer. Also, love being able to open it from the front like a regular mini fridge
- It’s a perfect size, was super easy to unbox and set up. Very pleased.
- I like it… easy to find stored food much better than my old chest freezer.
- Great. Machine. Easy to setup. Keeps food very frozen.
- I love this freezer! It wasn’t what I was looking for at first, but I saw this and loved the accessibility.
- We had a small counter in our laundry room where it fits perfectly and being that it opens in the front can see everything without having to reach into a chest style.
- Just the right size. Love the shelves and front opening. So convenient.
This Is – Without A Doubt – The Best Purchase I’ve EVER Made From Amazon!
WORTH THE MONEY IN EVERY WAY!! I waited almost a year to write this review to see how it compared with others’ feedback. I would buy this one again in a New York Minute.
- Without a doubt, this is the best small freezer I’ve ever owned. And I’ve tried a few.
- It is one of my best purchases on Amazon!
- Best upright freezer for the money. Love it!
- This freezer is one of the best buys I’ve made in a long time.
- Best value out there! Holds more than it looks.
- I still have the freezer and it works like a dream. The very best purchase for the price ever!!
- Best idea ever invented. Freezes stuff rock hard, and very quickly.
- This little freezer is one of the best on the market!
- Can’t go wrong with the money.
- Well worth the money. Very quiet, extremely satisfied. Excellent buy!
- So happy I was finally able to find a reasonably priced freezer!
- Price is very reasonable for adding 3 cft of freezer space. Highly recommended.
- Great mini freezer at an affordable price.
- So happy with my little upright freezer! Just the right size and the price was too.
- Very good item for the price. I use this freezer to store our meat and it keeps everything nicely frozen. Nice compact size, but big enough for the job.
- This one fit the bill and the price was right. I was actually surprised how much it can actually hold.
- Very good product and at an awesome price. Thank you.
- I was psyched to find this freezer at this price in the middle of all this madness.
Are Midea Upright Freezers Any Good?
For those wondering are Midea upright freezers any good, the answer is yes. There are 2 particular advantages to owning one of these.
An upright freezer lets you stock up on ingredients for future use letting you vary your weekly meals anytime. Some models feature a push-button that allows you to switch between freezer to refrigerator use.
Midea upright freezers are great for limited spaces. They have high-quality insulation and it seals temperatures well. So you won’t have problems setting them up in your garage. The frost-free feature keeps operations smooth plus you don’t have to manually defrost your freezer.
In summary, the Midea WHS-109FW1 Upright Freezer, 3.0 Cubic Feet is well-loved by customers who have purchased it. This mini upright freezer is excellent value for money and is perfect for those who don’t like digging into a chest freezer to find their frozen food.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Midea A Good Brand For Freezers?
And… If you do prefer a chest freezer you read about Midea’s excellent mini chest freezer here… 6 Reasons Why You Will Love The Compact Midea Chest Freezer