If you are looking for a quiet yet powerful dehumidifier then the Midea dehumidifier will exceed your expectations. The Media dehumidifier removes moisture fast, maintains humidity levels to your setting, reduces mold and mildew issues, removes musty smells, and more!
Midea is a worldwide well-known manufacturer of dehumidifiers and air conditioning products. It produces dehumidifiers suitable for any room, including living rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, and even basements.
1. How effective are Midea dehumidifiers?
Midea dehumidifiers are very effective at reducing humidity levels in a home or office. They are quiet, efficient, and easy to use. Some of the features of the Midea dehumidifier include a digital display that shows the current humidity level and the target humidity level.
The unit will automatically shut off when the desired humidity level is reached. The Midea dehumidifier also has a built-in humidistat that allows the user to set the desired humidity level.
2. How often do Midea dehumidifiers need to be emptied?
Midea dehumidifiers need to be emptied when the water tank is full. The frequency of this will depend on the size of the dehumidifier and the humidity levels in your home.
3. How much noise do Midea dehumidifiers make?
Midea dehumidifiers are some of the quietest on the market, with most models averaging around 38 decibels. That’s about as loud as a soft whisper, so you won’t even notice it running in most cases. Some of the higher-end models can get as low as 30 decibels, which is about as loud as a rustling leaf.
In fact… Customers absolutely rave about how quietly this brand of dehumidifier operates.
4. Who makes Midea dehumidifiers?
Midea dehumidifiers are made by the Chinese company Midea Group. Midea Group is a multinational appliance manufacturer headquartered in Beijiao, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong, China.
It is the world’s largest appliance manufacturer by revenue. The company has a wide range of products, including air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, and water heaters.
5. Who buys Midea dehumidifiers?
Midea dehumidifiers are popular among consumers who want an affordable and reliable way to reduce humidity in their homes. These dehumidifiers are available in a variety of sizes and capacities, making them suitable for use in small and large spaces.
Midea dehumidifiers are often used in basements, laundry rooms, and other areas where high humidity levels can lead to mold and mildew growth.
6. Who uses Midea dehumidifiers?
Midea dehumidifiers are popular among people who want to improve the air quality in their homes. The devices are also commonly used in commercial settings, such as office buildings and warehouses.
7. What are the different types of Midea dehumidifiers?
Midea dehumidifiers come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit your needs. The most popular type is the portable dehumidifier, which is perfect for small spaces.
Thanks to the portability of these dehumidifiers they can be placed on a table or floor, and they come with a variety of features, such as a built-in humidistat, timer, and automatic shut-off.
As good dehumidifiers should the Midea unit drops the humidity quickly by removing the moisture that is causing all of your issues. Let’s look into this dehumidifier more closely and see what customers had to say about this product…
|Recommended reading: Can a Dehumidifier Damage Walls?|
The Midea Dehumidifier With Wheels Will Remove Moisture So Your Home Is More Comfortable And Smells Fresher!
|Recommended reading: Where Does All the Water Come From in My Dehumidifier?|
The Midea Is A Dehumidifier That Cleans Air And Removes Moisture!
I’ve never had a dehumidifier, but I was amazed. This sucker pulled water out of the air like it was raining inside. Wow. But the capacity of the unit is big enough that I was able to run it for about 24 hours without having to dump out the water.
- I am very impressed by the amazing air quality that I can almost immediately notice.
- Not only does it efficiently draw moisture out of the air but it does so at a very comfortable noise level.
- It quickly pulls water out of the air.
- I can’t believe how much moisture this thing pulls out of the air!
- For the first couple of weeks I owned this, it pulled more than a gallon of water out of the air every day.
- It quickly pulls in moisture from the air.
- I love this dehumidifier, I always knew that my apartment was humid and musty but since I got this dehumidifier I now know why. I empty the bucket at least 3-4 times a day.
- It sucks so much water out of the air I have to empty it daily!
- Now my home is finally dry with improved air quality!
- Quickly removes humidity from the air.
- This is a 70-pint humidifier. In case you were wondering, that refers to how much water it can extract from the air in a 24-hour period.
- Is it very quiet, and does an excellent job removing moisture from the air?
- It pulls so much water from the air that I’m emptying the entire canister at the end of every day.
- This machine extracted gallons of water from the air.
- I would recommend this to anyone who needs to get higher volumes of moisture out of the air, or to those with larger spaces and lower volumes looking to maintain comfort levels.
- The smell of the air is cleaner and this is a great unit for eliminating conditions leading to mildew.
Ideal For Anyone Who Is Having Humidity Issues In Their House!
The machine drops the humidity very quickly, meanwhile the noise of the machine is acceptable, not too loud. When I set the humidity to 60 and the room on the ground floor dropped into the 60s within three days.
|Recommended reading: Can You Drink Water From a Dehumidifier?|
- I live in a very humid area and it has to be emptied about twice a day on high with a humidity goal of 45%, my home humidity without it running is 85-90%; I know that’s really high, but isn’t it?
- It has dried out the room and continues to maintain the set-point humidity.
- I seriously recommend this model to anyone with humidity issues.
- I needed to control the humidity in my workshop to prevent my tools from rusting. When I started the machine, the humidity level showed the mid-70s which explains the early signs of rust on some tools.
- This machine lowered the RH very quickly and has been keeping it within my desired range for a week now, making the workshop much more user-friendly.
- I am using it in my fruit cellar to keep the humidity level under control.
- During the summer, the humidity in my room can be life-sucking. This unit does the job and has a holding container that is easy to remove and doesn’t lead to splashing.
- Great product. Works well. I have a dirt floor basement that is about 1200 square feet and it keeps the humidity down to about %45-%50. Used to be %85.
- Been running it 24/7 for over 6 months and it works flawlessly.
- It’s a miracle every house should have one.
- We have had so much rain, not to mention high humidity, I set this on comfort, & this little beast keeps the house on perfect levels!
- It takes all the humidity which was killing my back and my bones. Now I breathe more comfortably and my back pain subsided.
The Midea Is An Excellent Dehumidifier For Basements!
I’ve only had this dehumidifier for a couple of days but in less than 48 hours the humidity in my 2000 square foot basement has dropped from 70% down to 47% and is still dropping.
|Recommended reading: Is Water From Dehumidifiers Good For Anything?|
- I have an old, damp, large basement. I hooked it up and attached a hose so I wouldn’t have to worry about dumping the bucket. In no time at all, the basement was no longer damp. It has pulled a lot of water out of the air.
- We’ve noticed a definite difference in dryness in our basement after running it for about six weeks. Being able to attach a drainage hose (leading to a floor drain) has resulted in low maintenance which I like as going down the stairs to the basement isn’t required.
- I love this dehumidifier. My basement was so wet after our rainy spring I couldn’t leave my dry cat food down there. The humidity was 76 when I started and I ran a connector hose to my drain. 3 or 4 days later it was a comfortable 51.
- Works beautifully and quietly in a very large basement. We must empty it every day, but our basement is large and it’s been humid. Very easy to operate and empty.
- I live in a climate where we have lots of humidity. Still, I was shocked by how much moisture was in my basement.
- Works well for our basement area. There is a noticeable change in the quality of the air since we got it.
- I use this in my basement workshop that’s filled with fabrics, papers, sewing machines, etc.
- This works great. It pulls all the moisture out of the air in my basement and after the first day, you could tell a difference. Even the smell was different in the basement.
- I use this dehumidifier in my basement for the entire summer and boy this thing has removed gallons and gallons of water from the air.
- We have the dehumidifier in our basement. We have an older house and live near the water, so we deal with a lot of dampness. This takes care of the problem.
The Perfect Dehumidifier For Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Dorms, And Apartments!
I received the dehumidifier yesterday and I used it in the bathroom immediately. In less than 2 hours, all the water on one side of the ceiling (where the dehumidifier was closer to) disappeared!!! In addition, the nasty musky smell was gone too, and the air in the bathroom was significantly fresher than before.
- I highly recommended this!!! Had a bathroom issue with humidity causing mold and this took care of it right away!!
- It definitely works well & is keeping the apartment from being a soggy mess.
- I just moved the dehumidifier to my bedroom, and the noise level is very low.
- Good-quality dehumidifier. It works for my one-bedroom apartment.
- I am also impressed that it collects a lot of water every day in a quiet manner, and it never bothers me at night, even though it’s not far away from the bedroom.
- I’m using this in a bedroom that is partially dedicated to indoor personal growth.
- With its compact design, it works great for the bathroom.
- I got this one for my bedroom of about 200 sq ft. It is compact and is a good fit for the room.
- We bought this for the bathroom. The mold that was starting to grow on the walls is completely gone now, and it helps us now to keep a clean shower, with far fewer mold and mildew problems.
- It is no louder than a small box fan set on low, and compact enough to be used in areas with traffic.
- I use this in my college dorm because it gets quite humid all the time. It quickly pulls in moisture from the air. It is small and so it can fit pretty much anywhere.
The Midea Extremely Quiet… The Quietest Dehumidifier I Have Ever Used!
Silent, extremely effective, neat and sleek, very well thought out controls and a functionally friendly design. I will be buying a second one!
- I have fallen in love with the Midea brand. This is a very modern-looking Appliance. And works really well. I think this runs really quietly.
- Overall, Midea is a great dehumidifier for the price. It’s quiet, energy-efficient, and gets the job done while being easy to use.
- It is easy to set up and use and is quiet. Emptying the water bin is very easy with a built-in handle that keeps the bin level so that it does not spill.
- I like that it’s quiet (sounds like a fan running), easy to move, and actually works.
- It’s quiet enough I don’t have to turn it off like the first one I had. I would buy it again.
- Quiet easy operation, mine runs 24/7 and keeps my basement comfortable even during the recent humidity bath.
- The unit works great and is very quiet.
- Quiet and efficient. I use it in my basement which, though waterproofed, tends to smell damp and musty. The dehumidifier solves that problem.
- It is quiet enough that I don’t know whether it is operational until I open the door to the utility room in the basement.
- We have it in the basement but it is attractive and quiet enough to use anywhere.
- I’ve found it to be extremely quiet, and very efficient, and it does a great job.
- Quiet on TURBO and whisper-quiet on the Comfort setting. I like the built-in handle on the water reservoir, makes emptying so easy.
The Midea Dehumidifier Helps With Mold, Mildew And The Removal Of Musty Smells!
The air is much fresher without so much humidity, and I can look forward to less mold around windows.
- We love this dehumidifier. Our doors are no longer swollen. Our mold is not coming back.
- I bought it for some mold problems in my basement and it helped out tremendously.
- So far so good. The basement Smell is not around no more. Just keep it on continuous.
- Keeps basement dry and odor-free.
- There is no more visible condensation on the windows or garage door and the musty odor is gone.
- The smell of the air is cleaner and this is a great unit for eliminating conditions leading to mildew.
- Works absolutely fantastic. Have it in my basement, and the musty smell is gone, within a few weeks.
- Within the first 24 hours of running this, there was a huge difference in the smell and feel of the basement. After a few days, the musty smell in the basement is gone and it has stayed dry!
- Turned our musty basement into a clean-smelling place.
- The Midea covers good square footage. My entire finished part of the basement (~1000 square feet) smells fresh.
- Bought it after my garage flooded. Within the first day of use, the smell started decreasing drastically.
The Midea Dehumidifier With Wheels Is Easy To Move From Room To Room!
Four wheels are equipped at the bottom of it, if you want to move it from one room to the other, even to another house, it is very easy.
|Recommended reading: A Fan and a Dehumidifier at the Same Time? (Great Idea or Not?)|
- Also, note that the little wheels add even more mobility, regardless it is not big / not heavy at all.
- The design is very good, it’s so easy to move this big and heavy dehumidifier thanks to the wheel designs.
- I like the unit very much and love that it is on wheels.
- The wheels make it easy to move around. You can also connect a hose to it for continuous drainage.
- I love how long the cord is, and how easy it is to move on its wheels – very portable! I would definitely recommend this dehumidifier!
- The Midea is hands down the best of the bunch. It is easy to move around thanks to the wheeled base.
- Its large size means I don’t have to empty it too often. It has wheels, so it is easy to move around to where you need it most.
- The controls are easy to use and understand, and its four caster wheels make it easy to maneuver.
- Definitely easy to set up, very quiet, and has good wheels on the bottom to help it move using one hand… definitely does its job well.
- The nice thing is it’s on wheels, so I rolled it into the bedroom and kept it on all night.
The Midea Dehumidifier Is of Amazing Quality… Definitely Worth The Money!
Very durable, great affordable price for great quality, working very efficiently for dehumidifying my basement.
- So glad we spent the money.
- It has saved me tons of time purging moisture from my filament, it has kept my allergies down, and it has ultimately saved me money.
- Money well spent! Easy to set up and move around.
- I think it’s a good unit and a good value for what I paid.
- Worth the price for how well it works.
- Good value and does the job!
- The Midea unit is fairly well made for the price.
- Wonderful dehumidifier and is priced right – also has a fan on the side.
- Good performance product & fair price.
Midea Cube Dehumidifier
Do you live in a damp area of the country, or have you been plagued with a damp basement? If so, now is your chance to minimize the moisture in your environment and save money on powering an ugly dehumidifier!
Midea Cube’s 35 Pint Dehumidifier is a great choice for adding to your home that will help you regain much-needed living space and dry out your entire house.
The Midea Cube 35 Pint Slim Dehumidifier with Wi-Fi is a compact model that is perfect for medium spaces. The dehumidifier controls humidity for up to 3,500 square feet of space.
The low water alert reminds you to empty the tank and will alert you via an app while also providing notifications or alerts through Alexa & Google Assistant…
|Recommended reading: Can You Water Plants With Dehumidifier Water?|
Here Is What Consumers Had To Say About The Midea Cube Dehumidifier…
Midea is the World’s first extendable dehumidifier (aka “node-extendable” dehumidifier) series that offers unprecedented flexibility, from extending it’s dehumidifier to a full 3,500Sq. Ft area coverage down to nested form for compact storage.
- The Midea Pint Dehumidifier with Wi-Fi is a smart and powerful dehumidifier that offers unmatched flexibility and ease of use.
- This pint-sized dehumidifier uses an extendable exhaust hose and drainage tubes to reach where standard units can’t, making it the only unit on the market that can operate seamlessly in extended or nested form.
- The result: a compact dehumidifier that can be used for up to 3,500 square feet under ideal conditions.
- The Midea Cube dehumidifier has, even more, to offer when compared to its closest rival.
- It’s a major step forward and takes us closer to the perfect solution.
- Sometimes having a humidifier in your home isn’t enough to keep your home or office comfortable. You might need something that will extract as much moisture as possible.
- That’s where the Midea Cube 35-pint dehumidifier comes in handy. It has a compact design so you can fit it easily in small areas like bathrooms, backyards, and garages.
In summary, the MIDEA Dehumidifier does an excellent job of removing moisture from the air and keeping your home’s humidity at the desired level.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Midea A Good Brand?
For more serious issues consider… Best Dehumidifiers For Under Your House (Ideal For Crawl Spaces)
I also like this one… Vremi Dehumidifier Gets Rid Of Moisture Fast – No More Odors
Questions about dehumidifiers were answered… Will A Dehumidifier Get Rid Of Damp