The Midea Compact Refrigerator With Freezer is a very popular mini-fridge with customers over the moon about the upper freezer compartment that has its own door keeping the freezer separate from the fridge. Another huge aspect people love about the Midea Mini-Fridge is the impressive capacity of the freezer as well…
The Midea Compact Refrigerator With Freezer Is The Perfect Mini-Fridge For Bedrooms, Dorms, Apartments, RVs, And The Office!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Midea Compact Refrigerator With Freezer…
” I Needed To The Freezer Compartment To Be An Actual Freezer, And The Refrigerator Compartment To Contain Food, And This Refrigerator Has Done This To Great Effect!”
I didn’t think it would be possible to become infatuated with a fridge, but I love this little guy! It is the cutest appliance ever haha. So glad I went with a separate freezer.
- I choose this fridge for the larger freezer space and it was a great decision!
- The freezer works wonderfully and I have enough space to store 5 lean cuisines and two large bags of frozen vegetables.
- This little thing is the best! For its small size, it has a pretty big size freezer, amazing.
- Great mini-fridge! Love the freezer.
- The freezer is a decent size, big enough for some frozen dinners and bags of veggies.
- We are using this for our nursery and it’s working out great for storing and freezing milk.
- It’s bedside so it doubles as a nightstand for me. Its fridge is cold and the freezer freezes like a full size. Absolutely love.
- I got this one because reviewers said it has a good amount of room in the freezer and it does.
- The freezer section is large enough to be useful, I make ice in it (with the included ice tray) and keep a Tupperware container in there to top off and always have fresh ice on hand which is convenient as well.
“This Is A Great Little Mini Fridge… Freezer Is Deep And Wide Enough To Keep A Frozen Pizza In… Plus Other Things!”
I have to tell you, so far, it is doing a good job, keeping the food cold, and also frozen in the upper freezer compartment, which has its own separate door, very beneficial to prevent the frozen food from being exposed to the warm air in the apartment every time the lower part of the fridge is opened to retrieve something.
- Obviously, this is not a full-size refrigerator, but the freezer compartment is much larger than I expected it to be.
- The freezer is particularly exciting because it can hold two frozen pizzas and a full gallon of ice cream all at once.
- Great product so far. The freezer is awesome, I put 4 ice trays in there. Freezes within a couple of hours.
- The freezer is great. I put a couple of half-gallon containers of ice-cream. Maybe for a big ice-cream (like Tillamook), you’d have to turn it sideways.
- What a great fridge and freezer combo!
- The freezer holds full-size pizza boxes.
- If having a decent size freezer is important to you highly recommend this unit!
- The spacious freezer is great and it comes with an ice scraper and a cute little ice cube tray.
- Having the freezer and fridge separate is the best idea for a mini-fridge.
- My grandson loves it and enjoys that it has a larger freezer and can make his own ice with enough room to store food too.
“We Ordered This Because Of The Split Freezer/Refrigerator Compartments And It’s Perfect For Our Small Office!”
Love this mini fridge. The freezer compartment is big enough for a couple of frozen entrees, an ice tray and a bottle of booze. And yes, the freezer IS cold enough to freeze ice and keep entrees frozen.
- I like that the freezer has a separate door, it keeps stuff frozen better. Recommend it.
- It’s a nice little fridge and the freezer is large enough to put quite a bit of stuff.
- The separate freezer was a deciding factor in this purchase, and it worked fine, holding a fair amount of stuff, considering the size.
- I love how this one mirrors a large refrigerator with a true freezer compartment. It completely serves the needed purposes.
- The freezer is deep as well so you can a good amount of ice cream or other frozen snacks.
- It has a lot of space and you can also store drinks in the freezer it is actually a pretty good size.
- Freezer works well and fits a good amount of stuff if you’re a good organizer.
- In the freezer, I have a half-gal. of ice cream, two loaves of whole-grain bread, 4 cooler packs, a box of butter sticks, and nothing in the freezer door yet. So it’s very roomy.
- Very happy with our purchase. The freezer is big enough to hold a decent amount.
- Freezer space is second to none. The entire capacity is larger than I expected.
“We Are A Three-Person Office, And This Holds Lunches, Drinks, And Snacks Perfectly. Plus, We Have Ice!”
This was purchased for my office and it has plenty of room and I love how the freezer is its own separate compartment, unlike most mini refrigerators. I have already recommended this purchase to several people!
- Bought this frig/freezer for work. Lots of room inside and love the space in the freezer.
- It looks very stylish and I really like the separate freezer and fridge.
- Keeps freezer items ice cold and is great for ice cream even!
- The freezer is the perfect size for my needs and makes great ice and even came with a cute little ice tray.
- For a small apartment, this is great and has a large freezer.
- It has plenty of freezer space for ice cream or frozen food dinners.
- I love the separate freezer. Much better than other little fridges that do not have a separate freezer.
- The freezer compartment on a little refrigerator like this is really nice. It even had a mini ice cube tray!
- Great at the office! The freezer freezes well and the fridge stays cold.
- Freezer stores 10-12 frozen individual meals I use for lunch. Very sturdy.
- For a small fridge, it holds quite a bit. Love the separate freezer compartment which also holds quite a bit.
- There is a good amount of space in both freezer and fridge in an attractive package. Well worth the money.
“This Is A Good Dorm Minifridge… I Don’t Have To Use The Overstuffed Communal Fridges In The Kitchen!”
It’s big enough to hold quite a bit of food, yet small enough to fit well in my ~200 sq ft dorm room. Highly recommended for any college student who wants/needs to cook for themself.
- If you’re looking for a dorm minifridge I’d recommend getting this one since it has a good-sized freezer with a separate door.
- It’s a souped-up dorm fridge. The separate freezer compartment actually keeps things frozen, (unlike the one-door mini-fridge/freezers that don’t really freeze anything).
- This item would be perfect for an office, a dorm room, a cabin, etc. It looks expensive.
- Great Fridge for dorm room excellent value.
- Bought this refrigerator freezer for our daughters’ dorm and this is a beautiful little refrigerator perfect for a small room.
- It is like a lake fridge, but about 3 or so feet tall, and the freezer being totally separate is so much better than those old dorm fridges.
- Bought this for the dorm room. This mini-fridge is quite large inside. It has a nice sized freezer and plenty of space for both roommates to store drinks, veggies, frozen meals, etc.
- Nice little fridge for RV or dorm, boat works well.
- It has a nice working freezer compartment that you don’t see in most dorm-sized refrigerators.
- Sharp, compact, and perfect for dorm.
- Very roomy for a small fridge. Perfect for dorm room. It is nice to have one with a good-sized freezer. Big enough for icecream.
“This Is A Good Minifridge Is Quiet And Ideal For Your Bedroom!”
I am very pleased with this mini-fridge. I bought it for my bedroom so I could avoid stairs while recovering from surgery. Thus it was very important that it be quiet.
- Not noisy, we had it for a while in our master bedroom and I’m the sensitive one, no noise allowed. Surprised and happy customer.
- Whisper quiet. The perfect addition to my master bedroom to stash food that I don’t want our roommate to eat.
- This fridge/freezer has so much space that I now store my own beverages and food in there as well and moved it to my bedroom.
- Just so happy to have this new addition in the bedroom. Coldwater, late-night snacks and even awesome little ice cubes are ready. Perfect for quarantines or avoiding germs in the rest of the house.
- Mama LOVES it. It’s roomy and practical for dorm or bedroom, and she really likes the extra freezer storage.
- This fridge is in our bedroom. You don’t hear it. It keeps ice cream totally frozen, Popsicle, ice, everything. Items in the fridge section are totally cold and stay fresh.
- I have had this for about a week – 10 days in my bedroom now and I love it. Runs pretty quiet, does its job well and I got a good price.
- We have this fridge in our master bedroom while our downstairs, including the kitchen, is receiving a major months-long remodel. This fridge is Quiet, very Quiet.
- After the remodel, we may keep this fridge in an upstairs bedroom as it is a real time-saver.
- We bought this for our teenage son’s bedroom. He loves it. Keeps ice cream frozen and canned drinks ice cold.
- It’s a great little refrigerator. I keep it in a bedroom that is rented and it is used for snacks bottled water and several other items.
In summary, the Midea 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator is a remarkable small fridge with a surprisingly large amount of space and is an ideal mini-fridge for apartments, dorms, RV’s, bedrooms, and just about anywhere else.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Midea A Good Brand?