The Midea Compact Chest Freezer is very spacious for such a small chest freezer…
It is ideal for small families, for extra storage capacity, for storing breast milk, it is equally at home in your garage, basement, bedroom, or kitchen, and is one of the quietest chest freezers you will ever find!
Let’s take a look at the 6 reasons why people love this chest freezer…
The Midea Chest Freezer For Garage Or Indoors Is A Very Quiet Chest Freezer Ideal For Breast Milk And All Frozen Goods Such As Meat And Ice Cream!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Midea Chest Freezer…
This Freezer Has Been Used To Store Meat & Any Other Extras That Couldn’t Fit Into The Refrigerator’s Freezer… It Holds More Than I Initially Expected!
This Freezer is awesome!! It fits perfectly in a very small place and it does its job. There is tons of room for my extra meat and there is a little basket inside the can hold patties and vegetables.
- This is a great buy definitely recommending this freezer for condos or small homes needing extra freezer storage!!
- Great for keeping extra frozen foods.
- For condo living it is a blessing to have a freezer like this to handle extra items, and it takes up minimal space.
- Perfect for an extra freezer in a small space.
- It is not large but it was just the extra freezer space we needed.
- It’s a nice small freezer….is great if you don’t have a lot of room but need an extra freezer room.
- This freezer is just perfect. I have a big family in a small space which is just perfect for extra storage.
- A perfect solution to needing extra freezer space without a bulky fridge attached to it!
- I wanted just a small amount of extra freezer space since my space is limited. This fits perfectly!
- Really good to have some extra space for freezing.
- It is great to have extra freezer space.
- This is a fantastic little freezer. It is just perfect to keep those extras in when you want to do a big shopping trip but don’t have the room in your regular freezer.
- I now can store extra ice cream, steaks, burgers, etc. without worry. The size is perfect.
The Midea Chest Freezer Is Ideal As A Chest Freezer For The Garage!
I bought this unit about 6 months ago specifically to keep in my garage. Many units do not state if they can handle being in the garage or not, but this freezer has done a great job. My garage stays about 20 degrees warmer than the outside temp and this freezer was flawless through many 0F days.
- This little freezer now lives in my garage and keeps all of my frozen products (meat etc…) out of sight but not out of mind.
- It’s been 8 months since I purchased this 3.5 cft freezer for my garage.
- Great freezer for my garage and fits a lot. Long and deep with a basket and a shelf. Very happy with this purchase.
- We’ve had this freezer since 2017 and it’s worked really well. We keep it in the garage to store extra meat etc.
- Fits exactly where I was hoping it did in the garage. Plenty of capacity for my needs and not too big or clunky.
- Fantastic freezer!! Fits in my garage with room for my car.
- Excellent garage freezer – holds a quarter cow of butcher cuts perfectly.
- Great small freezer for the Garage.
- I love this are use it in my garage for extra ice or anything I need to put in it.
- Nice freezer, we needed a small size freezer that would fit in the corner of my garage, and this was perfect, works great, very happy with the purchase.
- Small and fits right into our 1 car garage!
- It is working steadily in my garage for months now. I am happy with this product.
- So far so good…. a nice size for an extra garage freezer.
- Perfect for our small garage.
- I am pleased with my purchase. The freezer is working out perfectly. Fits nicely in my garage.
The Midea Chest Freezer Feet Is Ideal As A Chest Freezer For Breast Milk!
We absolutely LOVE this deep freezer! I use it to store my extra breast milk and it’s the perfect size for our apartment!
- Best size freezer for storing baby milk & food products.
- Great freezer. Perfect for freezing breast milk.
- I bought this simply to store breast milk. I’ve had it for some months now and I haven’t had any issues.
- This was the perfect size we were looking for. We didn’t need a lot of extra room, just a little in order to store my wife’s breast milk collection for our baby.
- Great! On the high setting, it deeply freezes breast milk, pre-made meals, and the like down to -20 or lower (the thermometer we put in there doesn’t go any lower!)
- Used to free up space in the freezer for breast milk and had excellent storage space.
- I’m using it to store breast milk and it’s more than great.
- We use this freezer to store my breast milk. It’s amazing. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment so this little freezer fits perfectly.
- Great for storing breast milk and baby food.
- I needed a small freezer for my breast milk and this little freezer fit the bill!
- It’s small but big enough for my milk storage needs. Great buy.
- Bought this for a breast milk freezer and it works perfectly!
- I got this freezer for my breast milk supply. This freezer is great!
- It holds a ton of milk bags and we will use it as a general-purpose freezer once I don’t need it for milk anymore.
The Midea Chest Freezer Not Too Big, But Can Fit A Small Family’s Worth Of Food!
It is a little bigger than I imagined so measure before purchasing if you have limited space for it. It’s more than enough room for this family of three.
- I really feel this freezer would suffice for families of 4 or less. I enjoy having this freezer, I found it of great value, and am glad I bought it.
- Nice little freezer. It saves our family way more money than our large huge freezer.
- It still holds a lot of food. Fits in a much smaller space and the energy savings are noticeable.
- Suits our 4 person family needs well (fish, veggies, homemade bread, juice popsicles, & ice storage).
- First chest freezer purchase! Love it! Holds just enough for our family of 4!
- Nice size perfect for what I want. Used to have an older model that served my family of 4 just fine.
- This little guy has a lot of room and then some! Great for my family of 5!
- Perfect for my daughter and her family. Roomy and freezes well.
- For a family of 3, it works perfectly!
- This would be the perfect size for a small family or single person.
- I really would recommend this for people with small families and apartments.
- This deep freezer is perfect for my family of 3. And fits perfectly in my small NY apt.
The Midea Chest Freezer Is A Very Quiet Chest Freezer!
It is sitting in our living room against a wall to the bedroom and there is 0 heat that I can feel being put off by it and IT IS ABSOLUTELY 99.9% SILENT. I do mean SILENT. I mean I keep checking to see if it is on, SILENT.
- I plugged it in to make sure it worked. Honestly, it was so quiet, I wasn’t sure. I left it for an hour, and Oh yes, it was already cold inside.
- This thing runs so quietly, you’d be hard-pressed to know it’s even on!
- I’ve had it for about a week now and I can confidently say the freezer is very quiet and stays cold well.
- It is quiet! Our downstairs neighbors are so very picky about noise (they complained about an oscillating fan once). I haven’t heard any complaints about this.
- Just what I was looking for. Perfect for my needs, find it very efficient and it is super quiet.
- Keep it in my spare bedroom and very quiet.
- It’s so quiet I check the thermometer occasionally to make sure it’s working.
- I personally had a hard time hearing it work when I first got it.
- This is a wonderful product, quiet and economical.
- You can hardly notice that it’s working, that it’s so quiet, and it has an adequate amount of room for a host of foods.
- Just the right amount of storage in a small footprint and very quiet.
- I am completely satisfied with the product. Haven’t had any problems and it’s quiet that you have to check to make sure it’s on.
- It’s the quietest chest freezer I’ve ever had.
- The freezer is completely quiet, never hear it cycle on. Totally pleased with this appliance and definitely recommend it.
The Midea Chest Freezer Is Excellent Value For Money!
I’m very impressed by this freezer. Lots of room and extreme value. You know, I thought it was going to be a surprise but I didn’t realize I was going to have this much space. What a great value for the cubic foot.
- Great value! Reasonable price, high-quality product.
- Works well and reaches temperature quickly. Good value for the money.
- I agonized about whether I should spend the money – now I wish I had bought it earlier.
- Excellent for the deck in front of my travel trailer! Excellent value for the money!
- The price is worth it long term look at it as an investment.
- I think it was money well spent, Runs COLD n QUIET!
- Can’t beat it for the money. Very quiet. Works well.
- Perfect for Price! Customer Service On Point!
- A great freezer that came at a great price. This freezer works great and is very sturdy but not too heavy.
- Just what we needed at an awesome price!
- It came in excellent condition and it works like a charm. Can’t beat the price either!
- Why did I wait so long to order one of these amazing chest freezers? I love this product, Good quality, great price. Midea is reliable and I would order from them again.
In summary, the Midea Single Door Chest Freezer, 3.5 Cubic Feet is a very impressive chest freezer for anyone requiring extra freezer capacity in their home for bulk buying.
It is also ideal for people struggling with space and is the perfect chest freezer for apartments, garages, and is even ideal in spare bedrooms or basements.
The Midea chest freezer is a great freezer for breast milk, meat, bread, frozen veggies, ice cream, and a wide variety of frozen items.
It is a small compact chest freezer yet people are pleasantly surprised by its capacity and it is an ideal freezer for a small family of up to 4 people.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Midea A Good Brand?