Discover the best meal prep containers. These amazing oven safe meal prep containers can go in the oven, freezer, microwave, and dishwasher as well…
These oven-safe food containers make meal preparation and food storage so much easier. They are easy to clean, the perfect size for meal preparation and leftovers, excellent oven safe food storage containers, and easy to stack in your fridge or cabinets.
In a hurry?
Our best overall is the Glass Meal Prep Containers (18PK) for Food Storage and Prep
Best 20 pack is the Snapware 20 piece Tempered Glasslock Storage Containers with Snaplock Lid
Best 10 pack is the [10 Pack,22 Oz]Glass Meal Prep Containers
Let’s dive in and have a look at the best oven safe storage container options…
Best Meal Prep Containers That Can Go In The Oven, Freezer & Dishwasher Safe
Glass Meal Prep Containers (18PK) for Food Storage and Prep w/Snap Locking Lids – Airtight & Leak Proof
These glass meal prep containers hold 1 meal for the work week or pack away leftovers for your lunch. The snap locking lids keep food in place and doubles as a serving dish on your table.
These disposable BPA free meal prep containers are microwave and freezer safe. They’re ideal for takeout leftovers, organization, portion control, or snacks and desserts.
Here Is What Reviewers Said About This Best Meal Prep Containers That Can Go In The Oven:
Leak Proof Meal Prep Containers That Are Oven Safe & Can Go In The Freezer!
I prepare all the dinners for my elderly in-laws. My MIL vacillates between liking to microwave and saying things only taste good when they are heated in the oven. These little casseroles can do both! The lids are vented for microwaving.
- I can warm my lunch in the oven and I love that!
- These are perfect for my meal preps and so easy to warm back up in the oven!
- I use these to prepare my husband’s lunch for work. He loves them and is able to heat up his food straight from the container in his toaster oven. Keeps food fresh and hot.
- We love these containers! Use them every day in the oven.
- I prefer to reheat my food in the oven so when I am home and eating leftovers I take off the top and just put the glass bottom in the oven.
- Heck, I have even used the glass bottom for personal casseroles.
- They are truly leakproof.
- I’ve also made ice cream in them and store them in the freezer.
- They are much much heavier than the plastic ones but quite durable and easy to clean.
- I use these for leftovers – I can warm them in the microwave or oven. Very happy with my purchase
- These containers are a good size for lunches and the seals are leakproof.
- They are durable, leak-proof, and seem to be holding up through all my dishwasher cycles.
- I use these every day and it is great for keeping my food leak-proof and very easy to clean.
Meal Prep Contains That Can Go In The Microwave!
These little glass containers are perfect for my husband’s lunches. Love the little vent feature on the tops, which comes in handy for microwaving lunches.
- So far, I have used them to carry lunch to work and heat with the microwave.
- The lids are vented for microwaving.
- I bought them so I can heat my dinner up at work in the microwave.
- We got these so we could freeze leftovers, then reheat them safely and without any change in the taste.
- Glass is the way to go for microwaving food and these were the size of a serving.
- The lids are a very sturdy plastic that snaps on securely, with a vent in the top for use when heating in the microwave.
- These meal prep containers are great; the steam lid makes it so you won’t have to take off the lid in the microwave so it’s less of a hassle to prepare.
- The Pyrex glass is durable and holds a good amount of food. I feel better about microwaving food in these. I will be getting more.
- There is a vent hole in the lid that you can slide to open to place in the microwave.
- The lids are great. They are easy to put on and take off. This is important for someone with arthritis.
- By having the vent in the lid you can microwave with the lid on.
- No mess in the microwave.
- This set provides a better way for leftovers to go from fridge to microwave.
- Covers have a sliding vent that can be closed while in the fridge and opened in the microwave.
Dishwasher Safe Meal Prep Containers!
Great size and lids lock on easily. I’ve used other glass containers where the lids were extremely hard to snap on. These lock in place very easily and still do after being in dishwasher.
- I can microwave them without worry and pop them in the dishwasher
- They are durable, leak-proof, and seem to be holding up through all my dishwasher cycles. I’d definitely buy them again.
- Glass holds up better than plastic in the microwave and dishwasher.
- I have had these for 6 months and they are great! These have been microwaved and washed in the dishwasher multiple times, the plastic lids are holding up very well.
- Has not chipped and the plastic lids have held up to microwaves and dishwashers without warping.
- Versatility and they are dishwasher safe.
- They’re easy to clean. A run through the dishwasher works perfectly for me.
- Sturdy and easy to throw in the dishwasher.
- Nice that they can go to the freezer, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
- We were looking for a storage system that would last through many dishwasher cycles and we believe we’ve found it.
- They are also so easy to clean. I just pop them in the dishwasher and they are ready to go.
- I put the container in the dishwasher (the lid on the top shelf) and it comes out perfectly clean for the next use.
- They are of superior quality, leakproof, and safe for dishwasher and microwave.
The Perfect Sizes & Stackable Meal Prep Containers!
Perfect size for left overs! Versatile and stackable aids with saving space. Clear view of contents and secure lids make life easier too! Good choice for my kitchen!
- I had a hard time finding the right size for packed lunches. This is the right size.
- Very nice, stackable glass containers!
- These make a nice stack and don’t take over your fridge but store enough food for me and my boyfriend.
- Good stackability in the fridge.
- These containers are very nice. Lids go in easily and stay shut. They stack nicely too. I like having glass containers rather than plastic.
- Easy to clean, stackable, they close well. The right choice.
- I really like our new storage containers. Perfect size, easy to clean, and stack nicely.
- They are a perfect size for freezing soups for two people.
- Love the way it stacks for storage and in the fridge. Glass makes it easy to see what is inside without opening containers.
- These are a perfect size and shape, are lightweight, and stack in the fridge.
- I don’t have a lot of storage space these do not stack well.
- They stack really well. Don’t take up very much room. Perfect for leftovers also.
- These containers are a perfect size when you are working on portion control and meal prepping for the week.
- One of the best glass prep containers. This product is very useful for lunches and leftovers to keep in the refrigerator.
Other Excellent Meal Prep Containers That Can Go In The Oven:
[10 Pack,22 Oz]Glass Meal Prep Containers, Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids, Glass Lunch Containers, Microwave, Oven, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe(22 Oz)
In summary, while there are many quality choices on this page we prefer the Glass Meal Prep Containers (18PK) for Food Storage and Prep w/Snap Locking Lids – Airtight & Leak Proof as our top pick for the best meal prep containers that can go in the oven.
The best alternative meal prep containers that can go in microwaves:
You may also be interested in… Is Food Saver Worth It
We also recommend reading our article: The Easiest Ways To Clean A Wooden Cutting Board