"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
Best Meal Prep Containers That Can Go In The Oven
Discover the best meal prep containers. These amazing oven-safe meal prep containers can go in the oven, freezer, microwave, and dishwasher as well…
These oven-safe food containers make meal preparation and food storage so much easier. They are easy to clean, the perfect size for meal preparation and leftovers, excellent oven-safe food storage containers, and easy to stack in your fridge or cabinets.
Most of the oven-safe meal prep containers below are made of glass as in my opinion glass is the best option. Glass is also resistant to staining and contamination. It doesn’t retain any odors so your food always tastes clean and fresh, even if it’s been stored for a while.
Vegetarians, meat-eaters, and people who enjoy plenty of variety at mealtimes can all benefit from glass meal prep containers. For those who don’t want to deal with the fussiness of plastic storage containers, glass meal prep containers are a great option.
These oven-safe food containers make meal preparation and food storage so much easier. They are easy to clean, the perfect size for meal preparation and leftovers, excellent oven-safe food storage containers, and easy to stack in your fridge, freezer, or cabinets.
Best Meal Prep Containers That Can Go In The Oven, Freezer & Dishwasher Safe
These glass meal prep containers hold 1 meal for the workweek or pack away leftovers for your lunch. The snap locking lids keep food in place and doubles as a serving dish on your table.
These disposable BPA free meal prep containers are microwave and freezer safe. They’re ideal for takeout leftovers, organization, portion control, or snacks and desserts.
The containers are oven, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe – you can use them for meal prep or even as a food storage container…
6 Pack Glass Meal Prep Containers for Food Storage and Prep w/Snap Locking Lids Airtight & Leak Proof – Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer Safe
Here Is What Consumers Said About This Best Meal Prep Containers That Can Go In The Oven:
Leak Proof Meal Prep Containers That Are Oven Safe & Can Go In The Freezer!
The best feature about the 1790 glass meal prep containers is that they are air-tight and leakproof to preserve your food’s taste and freshness. You have the option of using them in the freezer and microwave as well. The borosilicate glass is heat resistant up to 450°F which means you can use them in the microwave and oven, unlike name brand soda-lime glass products.
I prepare all the dinners for my elderly in-laws. My MIL vacillates between liking to microwave and saying things only taste good when they are heated in the oven. These little casseroles can do both! The lids are vented for microwaving.
- I can warm my lunch in the oven and I love that!
- These are perfect for my meal preps and so easy to warm back up in the oven!
- I use these to prepare my husband’s lunch for work. He loves them and is able to heat up his food straight from the container in his toaster oven. Keeps food fresh and hot.
- We love these containers! Use them every day in the oven.
- I prefer to reheat my food in the oven so when I am home and eating leftovers I take off the top and just put the glass bottom in the oven.
- Heck, I have even used the glass bottom for personal casseroles.
- They are truly leakproof.
- I’ve also made ice cream in them and stored them in the freezer.
- They are much heavier than the plastic ones but quite durable and easy to clean.
- I use these for leftovers – I can warm them in the microwave or oven. Very happy with my purchase
- These containers are a good size for lunches and the seals are leakproof.
- They are durable, leak-proof, and seem to be holding up through all my dishwasher cycles.
- I use these every day and it is great for keeping my food leak-proof and very easy to clean.
|See Also - Best Grill, Smokers & Griddle Brands|
Meal Prep Contains That Can Go In The Microwave!
You won’t ever have to worry about the containers you use for your meal prep. 1790 offers the best and safest in quality meal prep containers. You can use these glass meal prep containers in the microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher!
These glass meal prep containers are made from Extra Thick & Durable SAN Material, which makes them extremely durable and able to handle anything you put them through.
They are also freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe! This allows you to easily prepare meals ahead of time and store leftovers in one convenient container that can go straight from the freezer to the microwave or oven or be washed in the dishwasher.
These little glass containers are perfect for my husband’s lunches. Love the little vent feature on the tops, which comes in handy for microwaving lunches.
- So far, I have used them to carry lunch to work and heat with the microwave.
- The lids are vented for microwaving.
- I bought them so I can heat my dinner up at work in the microwave.
- We got these so we could freeze leftovers, then reheat them safely and without any change in the taste.
- Glass is the way to go for microwaving food and these were the size of a serving.
- The lids are a very sturdy plastic that snaps on securely, with a vent in the top for use when heating in the microwave.
- These meal prep containers are great; the steam lid makes it so you won’t have to take off the lid in the microwave so it’s less of a hassle to prepare.
- The Pyrex glass is durable and holds a good amount of food. I feel better about microwaving food in these. I will be getting more.
- There is a vent hole in the lid that you can slide to open to place in the microwave.
- The lids are great. They are easy to put on and take off. This is important for someone with arthritis.
- By having the vent in the lid you can microwave with the lid on.
- No mess in the microwave.
- This set provides a better way for leftovers to go from fridge to microwave.
- Covers have a sliding vent that can be closed while in the fridge and opened in the microwave.
Dishwasher Safe Meal Prep Containers!
The 1790 meal prep containers are durable enough to withstand the abuse of the dishwasher. You can rest easy knowing your product is protected when you send it through numerous wash cycles.
The containers are made BPA-free and completely microwave and dishwasher safe, so you can make food right in the container and heat it up later.
It also comes with snap-lock lids which means you don’t have to worry about spills. Plus, the set is small enough that it’s portable for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Great size and lids lock on easily. I’ve used other glass containers where the lids were extremely hard to snap on. These lock in place very easily and still do after being in dishwasher.
- I can microwave them without worry and pop them in the dishwasher
- They are durable, leak-proof, and seem to be holding up through all my dishwasher cycles. I’d definitely buy them again.
- Glass holds up better than plastic in the microwave and dishwasher.
- I have had these for 6 months and they are great! These have been microwaved and washed in the dishwasher multiple times, the plastic lids are holding up very well.
- Has not chipped and the plastic lids have held up to microwaves and dishwashers without warping.
- Versatility and they are dishwasher safe.
- They’re easy to clean. A run-through dishwasher works perfectly for me.
- Sturdy and easy to throw in the dishwasher.
- Nice that they can go to the freezer, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
- We were looking for a storage system that would last through many dishwasher cycles and we believe we’ve found it.
- They are also so easy to clean. I just pop them in the dishwasher and they are ready to go.
- I put the container in the dishwasher (the lid on the top shelf) and it comes out perfectly clean for the next use.
- They are of superior quality, leakproof, and safe for dishwashers and microwaves.
The Perfect Sizes & Stackable Meal Prep Containers!
You can pack meals in them the night before and store them in the refrigerator overnight, then just take them straight to work or school the next day.
Each of them is BPA-free with no harmful chemicals, so they’re completely safe and won’t leech into your food.
The 1790 meal prep containers are perfect for prepping, storing, reheating, and transporting food anywhere. They help to ensure that food stays separated during any prepping process or transport so you can assure your food is safe to eat at the correct temperature.
Perfect size for left overs! Versatile and stackable aids with saving space. Clear view of contents and secure lids make life easier too! Good choice for my kitchen!
- I had a hard time finding the right size for packed lunches. This is the right size.
- Very nice, stackable glass containers!
- These make a nice stack and don’t take over your fridge but store enough food for me and my boyfriend.
- Good stackability in the fridge.
- These containers are very nice. Lids go in easily and stay shut. They stack nicely too. I like having glass containers rather than plastic.
- Easy to clean, stackable, they close well. The right choice.
- I really like our new storage containers. Perfect size, easy to clean, and stack nicely.
- They are a perfect size for freezing soups for two people.
- Love the way it stacks for storage and in the fridge. Glass makes it easy to see what is inside without opening containers.
- These are a perfect size and shape, are lightweight, and stack in the fridge.
- I don’t have a lot of storage space these do not stack well.
- They stack really well. Don’t take up very much room. Perfect for leftovers also.
- These containers are a perfect size when you are working on portion control and meal prepping for the week.
- One of the best glass prep containers. This product is very useful for lunches and leftovers to keep in the refrigerator.
M MCIRCO Oven Safe Meal Prep Containers – AMAZING Ratings
The following product has an AMAZING 85% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
These glass food storage and glass meal prep containers are perfect for anyone who’s looking to enjoy healthy meals on the go. Our stackable containers are BPA-free and incredibly sturdy. The snap-lock lids are leak-proof, which makes them ideal for storing in the fridge or transporting your food from point A to point B.
Simple, compact, and totally functional, these glass storage containers are designed to make food prep for meal-prepping or storing easy. Use them in the microwave and freezer without worrying about them exploding. They’re also safe in the dishwasher, oven, and fridge.
This glass container meal prep set is ideal for storing, heating, and serving food. It can be used in the oven, freezer, microwave, and dishwasher. It is made of lead-free glass and is suitable for both hot and cold foods.
The BPA-free plastic lid attached by a silicone ring ensures that the contents are safe from spillage while still keeping the containers airtight. Each container includes an airtight locking system with a silicone ring so you don’t have to worry about leaks or spills…
[10 Pack,22 Oz]Glass Meal Prep Containers, Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids, Glass Lunch Containers, Microwave, Oven, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe (22 Oz)
Best product ever! I absolutely love the Glasslock Snapware Food Storage Containers. You can reheat right in the glass container, can store very securely in the refrigerator or freezer. They clean very easily too.
- I’ve had these for 2 weeks and I wish I’d gotten them sooner. Also, the glass is great in the microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher.
- My husband is out in his truck all day for work and has a little portable oven (road pro 12v) that plugs into the cigarette lighter. These are the perfect size for that.
- I loved this product so much that I ordered another 20 piece set! I use these for lunches five days a week and they haven’t leaked, chipped, and are easy to clean and store.
- These are the best for storage AND cooking. I’m a single guy with lots of leftovers. These are all they’re advertised to be….from the frig to microwave or oven, back to frig or freezer!
- Perfect for my meal prep. Straight from freezer or fridge to oven or microwave.
- I love glass containers and these are so versatile. From hot food to the freezer and microwave or oven.
- Nice container, perfect size for lunch! Microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe. Great buying.
- I love that these oven-safe containers can go from prep to oven to the fridge.
- The glass is useful for reheating, and also does not retain stains and odors from the food the way plastic containers do.
- I also really enjoy these because they are liquid-tight, so I can store soup in them without worrying about keeping them right side up.
- Most meal prep containers in the market are plastic. But this company has changed that with their glass meal prep containers.
- These containers use tempered glass with silicone lids, which makes them able to be used in the microwave, freezer, oven, and dishwasher.
C Crest Oven Safe Food Storage Containers – AMAZING Ratings
The following product has an AMAZING 82% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
C Crest’s glass food storage container set is the ideal solution for people who are serious about clean eating and following the latest food trends. These glass meal prep containers allow you to measure your portions with ease, maximize your food storage space and make your life much easier.
The borosilicate glass used to make these food storage containers is stronger and more durable than other types of glass. It is also non-porous, which means it won’t absorb food odours, flavours or stains. Borosilicate glass is stronger than regular glass and allows the containers to be both dishwasher safe, freezer safe, micowave and oven-safe (up to 700℉).
C Crest Food Storage Containers are the best solution in meal prep, food storage, bringing lunch to work or school. Healthy food should always be fresh and tasty, and C Crest is here to take care of it!
[10-Pack] Glass Food Storage Containers – Food Prep Containers with Lids – Microwave, Oven, Freezer, and Dishwasher Safe
I love that I can put these in the freezer and then right in the microwave or defrost in some warm water and put things right on the stove.
- They go into the microwave, dishwasher, and oven just fine.
- The lids are also securely fitted on the container base for leak-proof protection.
- High quality, nice seals, freezer to oven no problem.
- And these food storage containers are not just for cooking; with their durability, you can use them to store dry or liquid foods for an easy grab-and-go snack at work or home.
- The microwave-safe containers are made from borosilicate glass that can be used in the freezer, oven, and dishwasher.
- These containers are stain and odor-resistant for easy cleaning.
- All items are BPA-free.
- Freezer to oven or microwave ready.
- If you really want to get rid of plastic containers and cut down on the plastic clutter in your cabinets, these glass storage containers are just what you need.
- This 10-piece set comes in a variety of sizes for storing all kinds of food, from leftovers to fresh produce.
- You can store leftovers in the fridge or put together a delicious meal for your family that will last a few days.
- They are also safe in the oven and microwave so you can reheat right before dinner time without using any extra dishes.
- I can bake mini casseroles in the oven, or plate an entire meal in a single dish, and easily warm them in the microwave at work.
Snapware Oven Safe Meal Prep Containers – AMAZING Ratings
The following product has an AMAZING 80% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Snapware’s 20 piece Glasslock containers are easy to use, leak-proof, and 100% BPA-free. These containers come in various sizes, so you can store a variety of foods while keeping your kitchen organized and food fresh.
They are safe for the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. Snapware Glasslock Containers are the best for storing food. No plastic wrap or foil needed. They are practical and being re-usable is environmentally friendly. They can withstand up to 600 degrees.
Whether you’re storing leftovers, snacks, or household products, the Snapware 20 Piece Tempered GlassLock Storage Containers Set with Snaplock Lids are a highly reliable storage solution.
The containers are designed to keep your food fresh while preventing odors from escaping so you can easily store your food in the same container for a second meal that tastes just as fresh as the first…
I purchased these glass food storage containers so my son could take leftovers with him to college. They are the perfect size for a meal portion, stack nicely in the freezer and are dishwasher safe.
- These are great! Leakproof, and I don’t have to worry about putting them in the microwave since they’re glass.
- The glass allows us to take them straight from the freezer and place them in a hot oven without having to worry about them shattering
- These glass meal prep containers are thick and sturdy. The clear lids snap on for an absolutely leak-proof seal.
- Perfect for my meal prep. Straight from freezer or fridge to oven or microwave.
- These containers are my preferred choice when it comes to preserving food in the fridge, especially if it’s a cooked meal you’d like to take out of the fridge the next day, place in the oven, and then you can even eat straight from it!
- I love this glassware! They snap great, no leaks.. oven safe too!
- They are microwave-safe food containers and durable, great in the oven, microwave, and freezer, and the lids have a nice tight fit.
- I love glass containers and these are so versatile. From hot food to the freezer and microwave or oven.
- The best glass meal prep containers!
- I love glass storage containers. These stack well in the cupboard and seem to keep our food fresh.
The Best Plastic Meal Prep Containers That Can Go In Microwaves
These eco-friendly meal prep containers are perfect for taking lunch to school or work or preparing your meals at home.
These three compartment food storage containers are microwave safe and freezable, making them usable in the freezer or refrigerator.
Basically, it consists of three compartments so you can easily group different types of food. They are a perfect size and are safe to place in the microwave or oven and are dishwasher friendly.
- The containers are a good value for the price.
- They are easy to use…pack with your favorite foods…freeze…microwave…then clean in the dishwasher and do it all over again.
- 45 sets of containers make it very easy to pack lots of leftovers.
- They would be excellent for church functions, etc.
- Food stored in the containers is easily viewed through the translucent lids.
- The containers are durable and can be sealed securely.
- They have lots of space!
- Works great in the microwave and dishwasher too with no issues.
- Great for leftovers or food prep! Ideal meal prep containers microwave safe!
- Microwave-safe food containers are easy to clean and good for school or work lunches.
- Portion control is also easy with these.
- These containers are well made and take up very little room in my pantry.
- I was impressed by their durability and how they are able to go in the microwave and the dishwasher.
- They hold a great deal of food.
- I’ve had no problem with leaking.
- They microwave very well and are easy to handle after heating.
- I haven’t had any leaks at all.
- They’re worth the cost and stack nicely in the refrigerator for easy grab and go in the mornings.
- The portion sizes are great, and they warm in the microwave without warping!
Further reading: Is Delsey A Good Brand? (Well-Respected Travel Luggage Brand), Is MSI A Good Brand? (Computers, Laptops, Gaming, & Monitors), and Is Ellesse A Good Brand? (Comfortable, Durable, And Fashionable)
In summary, glass meal prep containers are affordable, convenient, and stylish; they come in many different sizes and shapes to suit all your needs. Glass is also incredibly durable, scratches resistant, can be used with warm or cold foods, and are wonderfully versatile, plus it goes great with most kitchen decors.
You may also be interested in… Is Food Saver Worth It
We also recommend reading our article: The Easiest Ways To Clean A Wooden Cutting Board