Disclosure: We may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
What Is The Martin Yale Brand Known For?
Martin Yale is an office equipment brand that sells mostly document management and binding machines and some other equipment.
The company’s products are some of the most reliable in its category, ensuring consistent performance as well as producing repeatable results.
The Martin Yale family of products consist of a large array of commercial grade products that are used by organizations like schools, restaurants, hospitals, churches, and even the United States Military.
Martin Yale has created a line of office equipment with the needs of the modern business in mind. They have a variety of products from binding and laminating to collating and stapling.
Their products are used in correctional facilities, post offices, hotels, hospitals, universities, and more. The Martin Yale brand is known for its high-quality custom-built equipment with built-in features that help increase workspace, efficiency, and productivity.
Martin Yale is known around the globe for its heavy-duty, high-quality products that save time, money, and frustration.
Let’s look at some of the best-rated Martin Yale products and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
Martin Yale Is A Good Brand For Rapid Fold Automatic Letter/Paper Folder Machines
The following Martin Yale product has a good 68% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and is an Amazon bestseller…
The Martin Yale P7200 Premier Rapid Fold Automatic desktop letter/paper folder is the easiest solution for folding all types of documents, including invoices, statements, bills, checks, and magazines.
Clearly Martin Yale’s P7200 Premier rapid fold letter/paper folder is a device that will make your life easier. You can process a lot of material in a very short amount of time. Furthermore, its compact, space-saving design will fit on any desk, and its lightweight structure won’t overtax you, so you can fold stacks of paper over and over without getting tired.
It is a great machine to have around for anyone who runs a home business or simply has lots of letters and brochures that need to be properly stored and organized…
- The Martin Yale Premier Rapid Folder (P7200 series) is an ideal choice for businesses, agencies, and offices wanting to improve productivity by folding a variety of standard-size documents, including invoices, statements, letters, and reports.
- It folds up to 4,000 sheets per hour (single-fold), reducing your work time while improving your output.
- Save time and money by investing in an automatic letter/paper folder that’s sure to perform all of your automated folding tasks.
- This folder has a heavy-duty die-cast body for maximum durability and strength, while the automatic paper clamp ensures the perfect fold every time.
- No tools are required for assembly, and the drop-down outfeed table makes for easy, one-handed operation.
Martin Yale Is An Excellent Brand For High-Speed Letter Openers
The following Martin Yale product has an excellent 78% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and is an Amazon bestseller…
The Martin Yale 62001 Deluxe high-speed letter opener will open your tall stack of envelopes quickly and easily. This letter opener is equipped with a variable speed drawer that adjusts to the height of the stack. It also has 3/32″ deep finger-proof grooves, which prevent fingers from becoming caught in the blade during operation.
The Martin Yale 62001 Deluxe High-Speed Letter Opener is an office tool that can open up to 17,500 envelopes per hour, and can hold a stack of envelopes as tall as 6 inches. It features a clear window so that you can monitor your progress and see exactly how many envelopes you have left to open. This letter opener also includes a starter set of replacement blades, which you will probably need at some point.
This letter opener has a heavy-duty steel base that can hold up to 17,500 envelopes per hour, and it can be transported with ease thanks to its four castors and built-in handle…
Martin Yale 62001 Deluxe High-Speed Letter Opener, Gray, Up To 17,500 Envelopes per Hour, Accepts a 6″ Tall Stack of Envelopes
- Martin Yale’s Deluxe Portable Letter Opener is a highly dependable machine that processes up to 17,500 envelopes per hour.
- The Martin Yale 62001 series letter opener boasts a 31.5-inch long take-up roller and a 29.25-inch throat delivery to accommodate 6″ tall stacks of envelopes.
- The main shaft runs on precision bearings, while the feeder shoe incorporates anti-affection devices that protect the optical sensors and other components from damage caused by paper jams.
- Features a paper clamping knife for easy cleanup and oversized separate clear front and back panels.
- This rugged machine can tackle any stack of mail: No envelope is too thick and no job is too tough.
Martin Yale Is A Good Brand For Paper Joggers
The following Martin Yale product has a good 66% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Martin Yale 400 Single Bin Desktop Paper Jogger, Aligns and Separates Envelopes, Cards, Small Paper Stock, Jogs One Full Ream of 8-1/2″ x 11″ can be used on desks, tables, countertops, or any other flat surfaces.
It’s easy to assume that bigger is better, especially when it comes to office equipment. But while larger paper joggers might seem like a good idea, they aren’t always the best solution for corporate printers with limited space. Fortunately, the Martin Yale 400 Single Bin Desktop Paper Jogger is available if you prefer a compact machine.
The Martin Yale 400 desktop paper jogger provides fast, efficient, and quiet paper alignment for optimum printing performance by eliminating misaligned sheets, torn edges, and jamming…
Martin Yale 400 Single Bin Desktop Paper Jogger, Aligns and Separates Envelopes, Cards, Small Paper Stock, Jogs One Full Ream of 8-1/2″ x 11″
- The jogger features a single bin that can accommodate one full ream of 8-1/2″ x 11″ paper, and its adjustable support allows the unit to accommodate envelopes, postcards, and small stock.
- Martin Yale 400 Single-Bin Desktop Jogger is an excellent addition to any office.
- It allows you to manually jog envelopes, small paper stock, and cards into perfect alignment.
- The Martin Yale 400 jogging machine sorts, align and evenly distributes envelopes and other single sheet paper stock.
- The machine accepts one full ream of 8-1/2″ x 11″ paper, and automatically aligns the stack of documents to ensure proper distribution.
- It can also be used for other lightweight ganging applications such as stationery and greeting cards.
Martin Yale Is An Excellent Brand For Score & Perforating Machines
The following Martin Yale product has an excellent 75% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Martin Yale’s SP100 is a powerful, versatile, and attractive scoring machine that packs a lot of functions into a relatively compact and affordable package. (This one’s definitely more of a workhorse than a show horse.)
The Martin Yale SP100 offers the quality, durability and performance you would expect from one of the best perforating machines in the industry. From 24-pound bond to 100-pound cover stock, this machine will produce flawless results. This multi-purpose office machine provides consistent registration and crisp scores or perforations in seconds.
The machine’s automatic setup feature ensures even spacing between the arms that hold the paper in place, and its inboard counterweight provides precise control to ensure consistent scoring and perforating of documents…
Martin Yale SP100 Score and Perforating Machine, 23 Sheets Per Minute, Will Score or Perforate Sheets From 24lbs Bond to 100lbs Cover Stock
- The Martin Yale SP100 will score and perforate up to 100-lb. cover with speed and precision.
- The machine operates at 23 sheets per minute and provides an adjustable scoring depth of up to 0.20″ in a reversible left or right configuration.
- It can also be easily adjusted for two different scoring patterns on the same sheet of paper or card stock.
- Included is a 3/8″ hole-punching function perfect for creating multiple, organized index cards.
- The Martin Yale SP100 is a 100-sheet-capacity postal perforator and score machine that’s ideal for business mailings.
- It drives up to 23 sheets per minute through a combination of impact and guillotine mechanisms.
- It has an easy-to-clean design for quick maintenance, as well as a self-healing cutting unit and replaceable cutting knives so you can get the most long-lasting use out of this compact machine.
- You can count on the SP100 to reliably score and perforate your documents without missing a beat.
Martin Yale Is An Excellent Brand For Hole Punches
The following Martin Yale product has an excellent 77% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Office supply brands are always looking for new ways to innovate and improve their products. When it comes to hole-punch design, you might think that the only thing that could make them better would be a larger hole diameter. The Martin Yale 525M Master Hole Punch, 11/32″ Hole Diameter, Punches Through Up To 40 Sheets of 20-lb. Bond Paper, does exactly that, and more.
This hole punch can punch up to 40 sheets of 20-lb. paper at once, and is designed to meet the needs of users in any office, whether that be a school, factory, or other workplace.
This hole punch is designed to make the process of punching holes in your papers easier and more efficient, so you don’t have to deal with the frustration of jams, wasted paper, and misaligned holes…
Martin Yale 525M Master Hole Punch, 11/32″ Hole Diameter, Punches Through Up To 40 Sheets of 20-lb. Bond Paper
- Martin Yale’s 525M heavy-duty hole punch is a must for offices and departments working with large documents on a regular basis.
- Designed to punch through 40 sheets of 20-lb bond paper, this hole punch has an 11/32″ diameter, with a solid metal return spring and steel construction.
- This hole punch is able to punch through stacks of papers without jamming, so you rest assured that the job will get done in a timely manner.
- It can punch through up to 40 sheets of 20-lb bond paper at one time.
- This hole punch uses a lever arm with an adjustable punch dial to more effectively control the points at which holes are punched.
- Its compact design makes it convenient for use in almost any office setting.
- The Master punch offers easy adjustments for a margin guide and precise sheet alignment while punching.
- The unique Delrin hole punching mechanism creates clean, round holes that add value to projects.
Martin Yale Is An Excellent Brand For paper Trimmers
The following Martin Yale product has an excellent 76% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Martin Yale is a proud American manufacturer of paper trimmers, paper cutters, and other office equipment. Their WC36 paper trimmer is a mid-range model with a cutting length of 36 inches, and a 20-sheet cutting capacity.
It has a durable construction and is compatible with a variety of paper types. It also has a micro-adjustable paper guide, which ensures that you won’t have any margin issues.
The Martin Yale WC36 GreenBoard Wood Series paper trimmer has a durable metal base and mounts to a stand or table for extra support. It features an easy-to-use hassle-free blade tensioning system that eliminates the need for tools. The rollers are adjustable, allowing the blade height to be adjusted without having to bend over.
The WC36 Premier also features preset rulers across the table surface to allow for quick measurement and check cuts, allowing you to measure and cut even large papers quickly…
Martin Yale WC36 Premier GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer, 36″ Cutting Length, 20 Sheets Capacity
- Securely cut and trim just about any size document with the WC36 Premier.
- Featuring a 30-sheet capacity, our 12″ cutting length model can cut 36″ of paper in one pass without wasting leftover sheets.
- Heavy-duty steel blade slides easily for quick and precise cuts.
- The WC36 has an electric auto-start and stop motor for quick, efficient paper cutting.
- Its blade features a spring-loaded adjustment knob to easily adjust the cutting blade quickly and accurately.
- The WC36 trimmer has a sturdy aluminum base for durability, two-handed operation, accurate cutting and it comes with built-in safety switches and a hold-down bar.
- It also comes with an adjustable front foot to accommodate any type of material thickness.
- Also included is a high-speed adjustable paper clamp for up to 20 sheets of 80 gsm paper or card stock.
In summary, for over 100 years, Martin Yale has been manufacturing high-quality office products and providing exceptional customer service to businesses around the world.
From their headquarters in New Jersey, the company designs and engineers cutting-edge products to help your business run better, faster, and smarter.
You may also be interested in… Is Hammermill Paper Good? Printer and Copier Paper (Bulk Options) and Is Munbyn A Good A Brand? (Receipt & Label Printers, And More…)