Le Labo has built a reputation as a leading creator of fine artisanal perfumes…. Le Labo’s handcrafted, artisanal fragrances are an invitation for experimentation–they are soft, simple skin perfumes that create softness on your skin…. Le Labo is about groundbreaking experiences in the world of perfume.
One of the most expensive brands in the fragrance world, Le Labo has positioned itself as one of the fastest-growing niche fragrance brands based on its main appeal: exclusivity.
Le Labo has made olfactory artistry its mission…. Its private label is now widely regarded as an object of desire for style-conscious consumers around the world…. And, it’s a scent artist’s dream – a brand created by perfumers, for perfumers.
From one composition to the next, Le Labo is a reflection of a designer’s idea of perfection – a culmination of the haute couture techniques from which it drew inspiration from its earliest days.
Below I have listed some of Le Labo’s most popular products so you can see how good this brand is…
|Also Worth Reading: Perfume Similar to Light Blue (Sunny, Vibrant Fragrances)|
Le Labo Santal 33
Here are some of the things that make Le Labo fans go crazy…. The brand creates rare essences, true “nose” formulations, using natural ingredients…. Often they use ingredients that are not traditionally considered precious or particularly interesting, botanicals that are native to the regions where essential oils are distilled.
They offer exclusive perfumes that are designed to meet the expectations of women who enjoy elegant, minimal scents with a twist, feminine but complex.
LE LABO Santal 33 is an unparalleled interpretation of the fresh, clean, masculine scent of Santal 33…. This Eau de Parfum captures this woody yet unique aroma through careful combinations of simple and natural notes derived from tree resin (sandalwood), colored with nuances of blue basil.
Santal 33 is creating a fashion following for Le Labo because it’s growing in popularity after its release…
|Also Worth Reading: Is Jo Malone A Good Brand? (Fragrances, Perfumes, Colognes, Candles)|
Le Labo Another 13
Another 13, the lab’s latest femininity creation, is composed of Ambroxan, a synthetic animal musk…. It’s elegant, yet unique character seduces and excites.
Yet another stunning scent for men or women, created to be layered with the original 12 bottles of ANOTHER IS DISTILLATION series but also can stand alone as its own scent.
Another 13 perfume is an addictive, hypnotizing fragrance that’s bold and exciting…
The ANOTHER 13 travel set is the perfect gift set for your traveling loved one, or for yourself…. A spritz or two of this travel sized luxurious perfume or cologne will bring you to any destination in style and sophistication.
- Parfums Le Labo has combined 13 aromatic materials to explore the idea of the thirteenth-century concept of “wonder.”
- The result is a scent that is both hypnotizing and unique.
- The entire line of ANOTHER, including this travel tube refill set, was designed to reflect the rich tradition of pharmacopeia; laboratory glassware, flasks, crown caps, beakers, and test tubes were all used in their original forms to display the fragrances.
- The ultimate miniatures, refillable in-store, are an ingenious accessory for your luggage, briefcase, or nightstand.
- The scents in this selection are all unique, inspired by the history of perfume and the richness of new formulas.
- Travel with ANOTHER 13, packaging size “Travel” never stops to surprise.
- It is small but perfectly formed! We will find pleasure in its simplicity.
- A beautiful glass bottle (39ml) is designed for taking on the road but also helps you to fully appreciate the fragrance while away from home.
- This versatile scent is complex yet accessible; fresh yet rooted in tradition; inspired by childhood memories but not bound by them.
|Also Worth Reading: Is John Varvatos A Good Brand? (Men’s Fashion & Fragrances)|
Le Labo Rose 31
This perfume is our olfactory tribute to the gardens in which roses bloom…. Rose 31 is an Eau de Parfum, a real perfume with its own brewing process which takes more than three times longer than for an extrait–hence its concentration.
A woman’s fragrance is her secret, an intimate part of who she is, what she desires to reveal, and what she wants to conceal…. Rose 31 has the classic floral heart of a rose with a vibrant fruity zest…. A bouquet of garden roses under a summer sun.
A jam-packed blend of piquant peppery spice, heady floral heart, and amber musk…. Rose 31 is an invigorating smell that transports you to a sunny garden in full bloom…
Rose 31 is the result of a quest to re-create the scent of rose in its most pure and tenacious form without any sweetness…. A rose among roses
- This perfumer has conceived, in an explosive and daring way, the 21st-century version of the Rose.
- A manly rose that doesn’t hold back its strength or its sensuality, without losing anything of its delicacy.
- A feminine rose that does not fall into the trap of cheap seduction.
- A refined balance between sultry notes of bergamot and Persian lime, the freshness of mint, and the juicy touch of pink peppercorns surround a heart redolent with Rose de Mai, enticingly soft.
- Rose 31 expresses the subtlety of the petals, its finesse, and its slightly sweet scent slightly understated to highlight the sensuality of the blossoms.
- Rose 31 makes an impression even in absence, infusing its wearer with mystery and grace.
- This olfactive act deliberately defies traditional categories so as to offer freedom to contemporary women and men to wear this perfume regardless of their gender.
|Also Worth Reading: Is Chanel A Good Brand? (Famous Chanel Perfume)|
Le Labo BERGAMOTE 22
Classified as an Eau de Parfum, ‘Bergamote 22’ is presented in a rectangular glass bottle that features the brand’s distinctive minimalist style.
Le Labo’s ‘Bergamote 22’ scent is composed of bergamot, orange blossom, and cedar wood…. This long-lasting eau de parfum is ideal as a gift for anyone who admires the label’s masculine and feminine fragrances alike.
The Bergamote 22 fragrance from Le Labo is a daring, confident, and innovative expression…
A daring cologne that is at once fiery and comforting…. The woody-bohemian composition of Bergamote 22 begins with the bright spark of bergamot, warmed by cozy Haitian vetiver.
- Enveloped in the soft comfort of cashmere musk and cedarwood, this unique eau de toilette is a wear-anywhere elixir for both men and women.
- Bergamot has a powerful influence on the mind, stimulating creativity and clearing confusion while supporting clarity of thought.
- Bergamot means ‘bearer of the torch’, so this perfume calls on you to conquer old challenges with vigor and fresh perspectives.
- It is a fragrance that speaks to the rarefied space between art and life, where elegance cloaks fundamentalism, and decadence is inspired by cults.
- Suited for both men and women, this long-lasting Eau de Parfum is presented in a stamped box that makes it ideal for gifting.
|Also Worth Reading: Is Givenchy A Good Brand? (Luxury Brand For Perfumes)|
In summary, the two Le Labo founders (Fabrice Penot and Eddie Roschi) simply set out to make the best perfumes in the world…. That goal, and their commitment to quality, remain unchanged today as they enter a new chapter for Le Labo.
Fabrice has always been a master at capturing a material’s true essence, a skill Eddie has utilized to create a palette of scents that evoke all of your senses…. From the first fragrance, Santal 33, to their newest creation, Patchouli 46, Le Labo’s ultimate goal has been to allow its customer’s olfactory senses to become as voyeuristic as possible.
Le Labo stands for the soulful power of thoughtful hands…. In a world of anonymous, fleeting connections, they believe in an alternative: a brand built around real hands crafting real products designed to be used by real people…. Their rituals are a revolt against banality…… a rebellion of the senses.
They offer a new approach to scent and home…… a new concierge service built on our knowledge of chemistry, our boundless curiosity for science, and our mania for truly great smells…. They believe that scent should be fun, not contrived or complacent—and that life can be full, genuine, and exciting.
You may also be interested in… Is Gucci A Good Brand?