Opening up a new world of blending possibilities, the KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender takes blending to a whole new level.
With its robust motor, unique one-piece, BPA-free diamond pitcher, and stainless steel blades – only found in KitchenAid blenders – the Vortex crushes ice, pulverizes frozen fruit, and is thoroughly powerful enough to make creamy smoothies.
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender is a very highly rated blender and here’s a quick look at 6 reasons why customers have fallen in love with it…
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender Is A Powerful Yet Quiet Blender That Makes The Best Smoothies And Crushes Ice Like No Other!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender…
My Smoothie This Morning Is Actually Smooth, Fits In A Straw, And I Don’t Have Whole Spinach Plants Sticking Out Of My Teeth!
This blender turns out a smoothie that is as thick and smooth as a chocolate milkshake from McDonald’s, except it’s 330 calories instead of over 1,000 for the same volume.
- I make a chocolate banana smoothie that includes 1 1/3 cups of milk, 20 ice cubes, one banana, and Concord Chocolate Smoothie mix, available on Amazon.
- The blender we chose is a Kitchen Aid Diamond Blender, and HOLY FART IT BLENDS THE S*** OUT OF EVERYTHING.
- I do smoothies almost every day and I am just amazed to find out how unnecessarily hard I had been working.
- What literally took me 5 minutes to do is now done in about 30 seconds and I don’t have to turn the blender off and move things around and my smoothies are very thick with minimal added liquid.
- I use it daily for smoothies, and it does a terrific job blending.
- Having used the KitchenAid 5-speed Diamond Blender for several weeks now, I’ve been delighted at its side and agility with everything from crushing ice into fine snow, to easily emulsifying salad dressings, creamy smooth hummus, and fantastic smoothies with frozen and fresh fruit.
- I can’t say enough about it I honestly have never had a blender that works as well My smoothies consist of carrots apples celery peppers bananas frozen blueberries spinach and everything gets chopped up nicely.
- It’s awesome that the base is all one piece, the jar is big enough that I only have to make one batch of smoothies for my large family and it literally only takes like five seconds to blend everything smoothly, I’m super impressed!
- Makes smoothies with frozen fruit like a champ!
- We make lots of smoothies using frozen fruit and it blends within seconds.
- I really only use a blender to make smoothies and this handles frozen strawberries and chunks of frozen bananas very well.
- It makes wonderful smoothies. It is solid and heavy like most Kitchen Aid products but it will be very durable.
Since I Consider Any Large Ice Crushing Job To Be The Most Difficult Process For A Blender To Handle, I Am Assuming That This Machine Can Handle Just About Any Food Preparation Job Extremely Well!
In approximately 40 seconds, we had a full batch of perfect frozen cocktails without ever needing to touch the blender or adjust the ice being crushed.
- With this KitchenAid blender, we added all the ingredients, hit the START and CRUSH ICE buttons, and the thing took over as we stood back in amazement.
- The blender stayed stable on the countertop and never moved an inch as the blender began automatically pulsing the ice and ingredients at about 5-second intervals.
- The blender has a killer tool for crushing ice, which automatically pulses the action so the ice keeps re-dropping to the blades and gets another jolt, over and over. It’s brilliant.
- This is great… ice crush auto intelligence is my favorite button.
- Crushes ice perfectly. This blender has more power and is significantly quieter than most blenders I have ever owned.
- It is pretty on my counter, holds more than my old one which is great for catering, and whips up my crushed ice concoctions in a frenzy!
- I love the ice crushing setting which I use all the time, every time I make a shake.
- It works like a dream. Crushes ice like a pro.
- VERY powerful and crushes ice without a problem.
- I use it mostly to crush ice, it does it effortlessly. You can’t go wrong with Kitchenaid.
- This machine crushes ice beautifully! I use it daily for my protein shake and it works like a dream.
- The ice crush setting is wonderful! The capacity is perfect.
- It crushes the ice easily and makes them so smooth and creamy it’s like a milkshake.
- Crushes ice like a champ into fine powdery snow (unlike the watery slush I got with my cheap blender).
- Works great crushes ice big time!
This One Is Far Superior, Purees Everything So Evenly And Is Much Quieter And Quicker!
Great blender – purees into a beautiful smoothness we’ve never had with cheaper blenders. We’ve used it on soups, sauces, and various other things.
- I have also pureed soup in it.
- It must get used 5 out of 7 days a week for smoothies, soups, gravies, sauces, pureed vegetables.
- I also used it to crush graham crackers to a flour-like consistency for a recipe and used it to puree a butter-egg mixture for baking.
- Once that’s done I move it to the puree mode. Works great!
- It liquifies nuts and greens beautifully and purees smooth everything I’ve put in for the past year and a half.
- I especially like it to puree soups.
- Impresses me every day, I use this for everything from pureeing my baby food to making a smoothie to shakes.
- Purees very well even steamed carrots.
- I use frozen fruits and this blender has NO PROBLEM turning them into a puree (my old blender used to leave small “chunks” of fruit.) Perfect texture for a blended margarita ladies!
- This blender is able to puree the fruit with no problem.
- I mix, puree, and chop ice in it all the time, blades are sharp and work great.
- It works for purees, smoothies indeed would churn or liquidize any food item easily.
- I love the settings options it gives like puree, chops, stirs, and liquify. they really work
- I love making smoothies and pureeing food.
Cleaning Is Super Easy With Some Warm Water And A Few Drops Of Soap, The Blender Cleans Itself!
Love this blender. Fast, powerful, quiet. Single piece construction pitcher is great. Gets perfectly clean in the dishwasher. Way better than any blender I’ve owned before including Oster, B&D, and Hamilton Beach.
- I put the jar in the dishwasher weekly and it comes out beautifully clean, with no wear and tear thus far.
- It is so easy to clean; I can hand wash and it dries in my fish drainer and I don’t have to wash in the dishwasher.
- I also like how the blade does not come out of the jar all you have to do is wash it and let it dry or stick it in the dishwasher.
- The design makes cleaning very easy but I stick it in the dishwasher anyway.
- I like that the pitcher and blades are all of one piece–makes for quick clean up.
- The pitcher is easy to keep clean and has stayed crystal clear even after daily use for more than 6 months.
- It can also go into the dishwasher if you like.
- The pitcher/blender jar is of heavy plastic, cleans well in the dishwasher, and pours without spilling.
- The best part of this blender is that there are not a ton of pieces you have to take apart to clean. Everything drops down into my dishwasher as one piece. It cleans up nicely.
- Clean up was a breeze and I am so sold on this product, that I can highly recommend this to beginners and professional chefs.
I Decided It Was Time To Buy A Really Good Blender… Enter Kitchenaid, Probably The Best Blender Made!
Great blender for the money. I’ve tried several and this is the best blender that’s under $400.00.
- I use my blender twice a day every day, so I’ve gone through quite a few blenders. This blender, by far is the BEST one yet.
- This is without a doubt the best blender we have ever used!
- We will only buy KitchenAid blenders from now on because no other blender compares to the quality of KitchenAid.
- The best buy and the best product.
- This is the best blender I’ve ever owned.
- I think kitchen aid is the best quality for all of their mixers and blenders.
- There’s a lot of pressure out there in regards to “the best” blenders. A common misconception is that the more it costs, the better it will be. I am extremely happy with my KitchenAid Diamond blender.
- This is the best blender that we could have!
- Best blender with the best price with Amazon!
- I have been cooking and creating pastry etc for over 35 years and this is one of the best blenders on the market for ease in use and price compared to similar products.
- By far the best and most well-built blender we have ever owned.
- This is the best blender we have ever owned. Powerful beyond belief especially for the price.
The Power Of The KitchenAid Blender Is Ideal… Yet, So Quiet.
It does everything I want easily and without the noise of those super-powered blenders.
- Not as loud as my previous blender.
- It is a lot quieter than the Nutri-Bullet and can fit way more stuff into the pitcher.
- Pretty quiet as far as blenders go, and it CRUSHES FAST!
- Quiet, smooth, and looks great on the counter.
- Best quiet blender out there for the price!
- It’s surprisingly quiet, powerful, and easy to clean.
- I really like KitchenAid products. This is no exception. It runs quiet and strong.
- This KitchenAid blender is quiet, SO EASY TO CLEAN!
- It blends an ultra-smooth smoothie and is quieter than my old dinosaur that would wake even the neighbors.
- This blender is so quiet I sometimes forget that I am blending.
- Pretty quiet for a blender, matches my green apple stand mixer perfectly.
- I like this product because it is quiet, and it does the job great.
- This blender is a sturdy unit and is quiet to use.
Blending with the Vortex means consistent results every time. Its electronic speed control maintains the ideal spin speed for proper mixing of thick and thin ingredients and can be set from 1 to 5 for broader blending needs.
This sturdy blender features durable, stainless steel blades that ensure a perfect blend, every time. Re-engineered to feature a seamless Diamond pitcher with a one-piece design making this blender built to last.
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender’s main winning characteristics are its power, quietness, and ice-crushing abilities!
You might also be interested in… Can You Put Hot Liquids In A Kitchenaid Blender?
This brand also features here…
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender!
- This blender makes the best smoothies.
- The KitchenAid Blender has a killer tool for crushing ice.
- It purees everything very smoothly.
- Cleaning is super easy.
- KitchenAid has the best blender in this price range.
- A powerful blender without the noise of other brands.
You may also be interested in the Breville Joule Sous Vide and Is Aucma A Good Brand For Stand Mixers? (Saves Time and Energy)