JBL is one of the most known brands in the audio world, and it’s not hard to see why. Their products are well-built, and they’re very highly regarded too.
Yes, JBL is a very good brand. It is known for its high quality products that are used for both general and professional purposes. JBL is also known for its acclaimed speakers which have won multiple awards in the past.
JBL is a very good brand. Most consumers prefer JBL. This is due to the fact that JBL provides good service and quality products, and they are reasonably priced.
Plus, they offer a wide range of products in various categories, such as audio, video, home theater, etc.
JBL Speakers are professional loudspeaker systems & sound reinforcement products, which are widely used in musical concerts, big sports events, entertainment venues, and broadcasting, etc. JBL loudspeakers are available throughout the world.
Let’s take a look at some of the best-selling JBL products and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
JBL Is A Good Brand For Portable Party Speakers
The following JBL part speaker has an amazing 85% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The JBL PartyBox 300 is a 120-watt, high-power portable wireless Bluetooth party speaker. Easy to carry or mount wherever you want to party, it can fill the room with a big sound.
The JBL PartyBox 300 features a large color display that lets you control settings from your phone or tablet and also put a picture of your choice on the party. It´s just the thing for tailgating, backyard BBQs and more.
The JBL PartyBox 300 is a portable wireless Bluetooth party speaker that delivers powerful sound for any occasion.
Enjoy your music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device, flip the speaker over to use it as a kickstand for your mobile device, or plugin directly with the USB or auxiliary input.
The PartyBox 300’s built-in FM radio lets you listen to the radio as well as play your favorite CDs…
Example of comments from JBL reviews:
I would put this up against all the big wired speaker brand names. This JBL portable bluetooth is THE BOMB! ! BEATS ALTEC (boo-hoo) and all other portables. This is better.
- With this speaker, it performs well indoors and outdoors. The sound is clean, clear, and crisp both indoors and out.
- This is the Best of the Best party boombox… JBL is one of my Favorite Brands… Great job on this design.
- Are you kidding me? The quality is amazing.
- I have owned a few blue tooth speakers over the years but NONE comes close, not even, to the Partybox 300.
- Chest thumping bass, and decibels you can hear down the block.
- Very versatile and the best part are the wide array of inputs you can work with.
- By far the best portable speaker. I owned Bose, UE, Monster 4, and Sony. I love the loudness of this speaker.
- If you like bass and loudness then look no further.
- This thing is the best I’ve ever heard. I can’t see how anyone could be disappointed.
- If you want excellent quality Bluetooth speakers this is the one.
- JBL Party Box is a great speaker but customer service is the best reason to buy this product.
- We use it for our outdoor parties and we have a large property and the quality of sound and base are never lost!!!!!
- This thing exceeds all expectations. Great sound quality. The lights are a nice touch.
- Perfect for an outdoor or indoor party. Took it camping and it did great.
- This is one of the BEST portable audio systems I have seen. As a BOSE devotee, I have to say that it has some qualities that are superior to BOSE. You can’t go wrong!
- If you want to have a party, this speaker can dish it out!
JBL Is A Good Brand For Soundbars
The following JBL part speaker has an excellent 76% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and it has earned Amazon Choice status…
The JBL Bar 2.1 is a wireless soundbar with a built-in subwoofer that will deliver the sort of room-rattling bass you’d normally only get from a separate speaker.
It features a built-in Google Assistant, so you can control your TV and other smart devices, and there’s a built-in microphone so you can use it to talk to Google Assistant.
Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer – Perfect for movies, TV, music, and gaming, the soundbar speaker system delivers superior lows and mids with precision highs.
Hear your music as it was meant to be heard with JBL Bass Radiators; a powered subwoofer sends deep, balanced bass from every direction.
Easily connect your TV to the complete system and hear what you’ve been missing on shows and movies; Built-in Bluetooth allows you to stream wireless audio from any device up to 66 feet away.
This speaker can be placed horizontally or vertically; it delivers cinema-quality room-filling sound with an elegant design…
Example of comments from JBL reviews:
I tried several sound bars from Bose, Samsung, etc. (around this price range) but none had decent bass and crisp highs. This JBL truly does sound amazing for the size and especially the price. Crisp high, and rich tight bass. I’m amazed at the bass for such a small sub woofer box. It is by far the best sound you’ll get for this price range.
- Exactly what you would expect from JBL, pure awesomeness. Great price for a great brand.
- Good Brand, easy setup, and very good sound for the movie watcher. The Bass is excellent.
- The sound is clean and crystal clear. No distortion even at max volume. Has Very high-quality sound.
- Fills the room with loud rich sound from tv and music alike.
- The JBL 2.1 is the best-sounding budget soundbar you can buy! Would buy it again and again.
- Very happy with the sound quality! If you are like me and want the bass go JBL.
- Bluetooth is a breeze and anything with sound, hooked to tv, comes thru loud and clear, zero distortion even cranked up high, the SPORTS option has the best sound in my opinion.
- The woofer sounds amazing. Gets deep and like many other reviewers have said sounds like a 10″ or better.
- This soundbar/subwoofer set plays the dialogue in movies so much better than the TCL soundbar/subwoofer I used to have.
- It’s GREAT for movies and even greater for music.
JBL Is A Good Brand For Headphones
The following JBL part speaker has a good 67% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and it has earned Amazon Choice status…
JBL is one of the most popular brands in audio. They’ve been in the business of making great-sounding speakers and headphones for a long time.
The JBL TUNE 750BTNC is exactly that—a great pair of wireless headphones with no strings attached. Like many other JBL products, these headphones are made with high-quality JBL sound.
However, these headphones stand out from the crowd with their detachable noise-canceling feature.
The Noise cancellation feature allows you to immerse yourself in your music and take the outside world out of the equation.
The JBL TUNE 750BTNC wireless over-ear headphones are a premium pair of headphones with lightweight ergonomic construction that offers superior sound performance.
It comes with NFC pairing, 3.5mm wired input, and 2×40 mm drivers for high-resolution bass and clarity on your music.
These headphones are great for connecting wirelessly to smartphones from Apple, Android, and Windows devices and controlling your music with the JBL app, giving you simple management over your music collection.
They also feature a lightweight, limited edition design that’s crafted from aluminum and eco-friendly materials…
Example of comments from JBL reviews:
The sound quality is amazing with great low frequency response – BIG BASS! The music sound quality is by far these headphones best feature.
- I bought these for my son who is loyal to the JBL brand. These don’t disappoint.
- I’m a sucker for JBL products, I enjoy the sound quality this is my second pair of JBL headphones I keep one pair for work and one for home.
- I love every feature of these headphones. They are reliable, comfortable, and sound great.
- They also have been saving my ears in the subway with the noise-canceling feature.
- I can play music at a comfortable level and leave the volume setting as it is when the train rolls in.
- Good sound, comfy for long periods of time.
- Wow! Incredible sound quality! I will definitely recommend it!
- Very very good sound quality and the price is a lot better than the competition (bose, sony, etc). Hard to beat quality/$$$.
In summary, if you’re in the market for a new sound system, you may be wondering why you can’t just pick up a set of JBL speakers at your favorite electronics store.
The answer is simple: JBL is a premium brand’s premium brand. Most consumers think of JBL as a speaker brand, but the company also manufactures a wide range of professional DJ equipment, wireless microphones, headphones, personal audio products, and even video products.
JBL has been working on speakers for more than 60 years and it shows. They are designed to last, your quality of life should be measured in years not months.
JBL is not a cheap brand. It’s a luxury brand – for people who want the highest quality possible. A high-end sound system is not only about the components that make it up, but also the quality of materials and how long it all lasts.
JBL makes its own drivers and speakers in its factory in California. Their commitment to making huge lines of different types of speakers and headphones is what keeps their prices high, but also puts out a product that has more features than any other brand on the market.
If you compare the price per watt of other brands, it doesn’t even come close to JBL.
You may also be interested in… Is Rockville A Good Brand? Car, Marine, Home, Professional Audio and Is LG A Good Brand?