For any serious artist, a good brand is important if you want people to take your work seriously. In the painting world, Iwata is a good brand.
Iwata’s paintbrushes and compressors are of good quality, and they are well known among artists for their endurance. Their products come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and many of them have a high price tag, but they are worth it for the serious artist.
Iwata air brushes are widely regarded as the finest quality airbrushes in the world. I think everyone can agree that it is a very good brand. They sell all kinds of airbrushes, compressors, model painting supplies and more.
Iwata airbrushes come in a variety of models and sizes to fit all budgets. Each model has a number of features that make it a good choice for a wide range of airbrushing needs.
Of course, over the years since Iwata first started manufacturing airbrushes, other brands have come on the scene, but many artists prefer to use Iwata because they like their features and feel they are still a good investment.
Let’s look at 4 of their best-selling Iwata and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
Iwata Is A MIND-BOGGLING Brand For Air Compressors
The following Iwata product has a MIND-BOGGLING 93% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Iwata-Medea Studio Series Power Jet Pro Double Piston Air Compressor is a professional paint compressor that’s capable of running off of a household power supply. Instead of hogging floor space, the Power Jet Pro can sit on your worktable and connect to a paint gun via a hose.
The compressor’s dual pistons run at a higher speed than the single-piston compressors typically used by amateur artists, resulting in faster air delivery to the gun and greater control over the level of paint being applied.
For fine art and fine crafts, look no further than the Iwata-Medea Studio Series Power Jet Pro Double Piston Air Compressor. This model has all the features of our top-of-the-line models while being reasonably priced for a beginner or hobbyist.
The Studio Series Power Jet Pro Double Piston Air Compressor is a portable air compressor that is ideal for amateur and seasoned artists alike…
- This newest addition to the Iwata Studio Series is one of the quietest air compressors ever designed.
- This powerful double piston, two-stage compressor brings all the power you need into an all-new compact and lightweight body.
- The Power Jet Pro features a completely redesigned air-cooled motor and an ultra-quiet exhaust system that helps keep a low profile no matter where you use it.
- There are very few compressors in the industry that offer the same performance as this new Iwata without the same noise level.
- Power Jet Pro Double Piston Air Compressor features a large double piston pump and operates at 10 to 14 psi.
- It comes with its own storage bag and is ideal for the advanced or professional artist working in the field or studio.
- The lightweight aluminum barrel provides durability, while the built-in handle allows you to transport your compressed air where it’s needed.
Iwata Is A MIND-BOGGLING Brand For Airbrush Guns
The following Iwata product has a MIND-BOGGLING 90% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP-CS dual-action airbrush gun is a lightweight airbrush with a dual-action trigger designed to offer the perfect blend of control and ease of use. This airbrush has a 0.5mm needle with an internal venturi air nozzle that offers an even airflow at any pressure level.
In addition, it has a ‘V’ channel needle which means that it has a needle and nozzle that are at a right angle to each other. Nozzles are easy to change, and the air compressor does not have to be constantly adjusted as the angle of the brush changes, which can happen when using a conventional airbrush.
The Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP CS is the versatile airbrush gun for any type of work. It’s small, light and superbly balanced which makes it a joy to use. The Eclipse HP also comes with a variety of needles to suit your painting needs.
These Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP-CS Spray Guns are designed to be the most comfortable airbrush gun available. The lightweight, ergonomic design, prevents hand fatigue and finger cramping during extended painting sessions…
- Our Eclipse HP is a reliable, high-performance brush that sprays beautifully with a range of media.
- The Eclipse set the mark for quality and performance airbrushes that made Iwata-Medea a household name in airbrushing and cosmetics.
- The Eclipse HP-CS is the ultimate version of the Eclipse for both first and experienced users.
- Whether you’re decorating cakes, car bodies, or costumes with your airbrush gun, the Eclipse HP-CS Dual Action Airbrush Gun by Iwata will have you creating masterpieces in no time.
- Its durable steel construction and easy clean-up features make it a popular choice among professional artists.
- The Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Dual-Action Airbrush features two different spray action settings making it ideal for novices and professionals both.
- When you want to get into detailed work, the Eclipse HP-CS provides a smooth and even application of paint over a large area.
- Simply switch over to the ‘Turbo’ setting for fast, full coverage of large surfaces such as cars.
- The HP cocking system is easier to work with, with a built-in piston system that makes it easier to compress.
- This allows the user to achieve a solid stranglehold on the airbrush.
Iwata Is An Excellent Brand For Airbrush Sets
The following Iwata product has an excellent 76% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Iwata-Medea Deluxe Airbrush Set is a comprehensive starter set that includes all the essential items to get started airbrushing.
This set includes an airbrush, two different air hose options, a built-in regulator that helps reduce the amount of air pressure during use for a soft touch application, and five stainless steel tips (medium round, fine round, needlepoint tip, duo-chrome flexible edge nozzle, triplet fan) so you can try out a variety of different strokes and projects.
The Iwata-Medea Deluxe Airbrush Set is perfect for the aspiring or professional artist; comes complete with compressor, airbrush, an air hose with filter cartridges and other essential accessories.
The Iwata-Medea Deluxe Airbrush Set is a comprehensive package designed to help beginners get started quickly in airbrushing. It includes the Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS HP airbrush, the Medea Airbrush Cleaning Set, and the Medea Airbrush Accessories Set. The Eclipse Series HP-BCS Kit is an ideal choice for both beginner and professional airbrushers…
- This deluxe airbrush set comes with everything you need for flawless results whether you are a beginner or an experienced airbrush user.
- Deluxe airbrush set includes the full range of Iwata-Medea airbrush parts and accessories to experiment with airbrushing at a professional level.
- The new Iwata-Medea travel airbrush set is ready to go when you are.
- Compact, lightweight, durable retractable spray handle makes it easy to airbrush on the go.
Iwata Is An Excellent Brand For Airbrushing Kits
The following Iwata product has an excellent 73% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has reached Amazon Choice status…
The Neo for Iwata Gravity-Feed Airbrushing Kit gives you everything you need to start airbrushing at home. It includes a gravity-fed airbrush, a bottle of Iwata airbrush cleaner, a bottle of Iwata airbrush thinner, and a bottle of Iwata airbrush oil, all in a handy carrying case.
This airbrush kit is great for both beginners and professionals, and it’s a fun way to learn about airbrushing while developing a skill that can be used in a wide range of art and craft disciplines.
This kit is designed with the beginner in mind, and will help you develop your airbrushing skills before you move on to the Studio Series: Eclipse for Iwata Gravity-Feed Airbrushing Kit. With the Neo for Iwata Gravity-Feed Airbrushing Kit, you can create stunning effects with your Iwata airbrush with a wide variety of Iwata airbrush accessories.
The Neo for Iwata Gravity-Feed Airbrushing Kit is a complete airbrushing system, designed for flawless results whether you are a beginner or a pro. The single button switch allows for easy operation, and the gravity feed gives an even flow to your workpiece…
- The Iwata Neo for Iwata Gravity-Feed Airbrushing Kit is designed to work with any gravity feed airbrush.
- It features a larger more ergonomic handle, latex-free cushion grip, and easy-to-twist rubber cover that protects the air inlet when not in use.
- The tip cap has been designed to hold 2 airbrushes at once, and clips in place so that your airbrushes always remain upright and secure.
- The Iwata Neo is a gravity-feed airbrushing kit that allows you to create fine lines and precise coverage.
- It features a large, built-in airbrush holder with an extender and a non-skid rubber grip, eliminating the need for an air compressor.
- This airbrushing kit includes a 0.5mm gravity feed tip and comes with a dual cup adapter for increased paint capacity.
- Forget everything you thought you knew about airbrush kits!
- The Iwata Neo Gravity-Feed airbrush is the perfect tool for artistic versatility.
- Based on the Iwata Eclipse gravity airbrush, it can handle much larger volumes of liquid paint as well as thicker paints like oil or even acrylics.
- Built to atomize larger volumes of paint, this airbrushing kit features an extra-large gravity cup that holds over 32 milliliters of paint – nearly twice as much as our Eclipse models.
- With its simple operation and economical running costs, it’s the ideal first airbrush set.
In summary, the Iwata brand has been known for precise, high-quality airbrushes since the brand’s introduction. Since then, they have continued to produce innovative products that save users time and money with a variety of airbrush styles, compressor types, and paint accessories.
You might have heard of Iwata, but you may not know it. The company produces high-quality art products, and they have a loyal following. If you are shopping for an airbrush, or are looking for the right glue to use with your artwork, you should definitely choose Iwata.
They are a good choice for DIY painters. With their reasonably balanced price and high-quality products, their customers can get what they need at home project, and make it easier to get the results that they want.
You may also be interested in… Is Cricut A Good Brand? (Heat Press Machines – Amazing Ratings) and Is Silhouette America A Good Brand? Arts, Crafts Cutting Machines